Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students (5699 Views)

Reasons Why First Class Students Never Become First Class People In Life / 5 Qualities Of 'first Class' Students / Respect First Class Students In Public Universities (2) (3) (4)

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by alentyno: 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
rattlesnake:
nope....the truth sets free...I know many first class they don't even have cars....while pple like us are making progress(Glory to Jesus) because we faced reality....
Smh
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by idu1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
Coded abie wat do u call ursef?..nw i knw dat yu ar an educated-fool.....hw cn u say i copied sum1's post wthout avin a reasonable proof? Maybie yu shld go nd check d meaninq of plagiarism again nnd see if it applies in dis kinda situation...if u ar wise inof, u wd ve knwn wat i meant by my previous posts..*grow up*
This boy, is like u r naturally silly abi?
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by rattlesnake(m): 3:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
alentyno:

Smh
u too are first class....keep looking at grammar while am busy making money..... Ote
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Jesuspikin7: 3:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
rattlesnake:
nope....the truth sets free...I know many first class they don't even have cars....while pple like us are making progress(Glory to Jesus) because we faced reality....
Which one do you know personally??
Post a photo of him/her.
Upload a video of him/her roaming the streets in
search of jobs.
Show a photo of his/her certificate; course of
study and university he/she graduated from.
Post a recorded phone call where he/she told you
they are in search of jobs and living terribly.
If you can't do any of the above, you need to quit
spreading or talking stuffs like that. Don't come
on here and kill people's vibe.
Y'all need to strive for First Class and never settle
for less. If you graduate with a First Class, have
the right information and you know your thing
very much, God with you, you ain't got to
struggle in the labour market as some folks would
try to make you believe.
First Class affords one alot of opportunities, you
get to receive favours before other folks and it is
only left for you to prove yourself.
The Bible even made it very clear; "Show me a
man who is diligent in his work, he will
stand before Kings and not ordinary men."
In short, why point out the 'many first class' that
are struggling for jobs when you can also point
out 'the few' that are doing very fine.
Ask that nigga that graduated with a Third Class
or Second Class if he was given a second chance
whether he wouldn't make it right.
Quit the negativity bro!
P.S; One's grade is not the end of the world, you
can make it with whatever grade you have
depending on how you react to life's
circumstances.
That don't mean you shouldn't strive for the best!
#Peace.

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by rattlesnake(m): 4:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jesuspikin7:

Which one do you know personally??
Post a photo of him/her.
Upload a video of him/her roaming the streets in
search of jobs.
Show a photo of his/her certificate; course of
study and university he/she graduated from.
Post a recorded phone call where he/she told you
they are in search of jobs and living terribly.
If you can't do any of the above, you need to quit
spreading or talking stuffs like that. Don't come
on here and kill people's vibe.
Y'all need to strive for First Class and never settle
for less. If you graduate with a First Class, have
the right information and you know your thing
very much, God with you, you ain't got to
struggle in the labour market as some folks would
try to make you believe.
First Class affords one alot of opportunities, you
get to receive favours before other folks and it is
only left for you to prove yourself.
The Bible even made it very clear; "Show me a
man who is diligent in his work, he will
stand before Kings and not ordinary men."
In short, why point out the 'many first class' that
are struggling for jobs when you can also point
out 'the few' that are doing very fine.
Ask that nigga that graduated with a Third Class
or Second Class if he was given a second chance
whether he wouldn't make it right.
Quit the negativity bro!
P.S; One's grade is not the end of the world, you
can make it with whatever grade you have
depending on how you react to life's
circumstances.
That don't mean you shouldn't strive for the best!
#Peace.
i know first class who carry expo

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Jesuspikin7: 4:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Chizzy94 sorry I had to hijack your post. Please don't charge me to court oooo. I no be Linda ikeji grin

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Jesuspikin7: 4:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
rattlesnake:
i know first class who carry expo
I give up. Your mindset is in dire need of orientational configuration. #No offence
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
idu1:
This boy, is like u r naturally silly abi?
lol bro
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by rattlesnake(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Jesuspikin7:

I give up. Your mindset is in dire need of orientational configuration. #No offence
u gat no werk
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by donbrowser(m): 4:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
No. 4 Yeah Yeah Yeah
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
Coded abie wat do u call ursef?..nw i knw dat yu ar an educated-fool.....hw cn u say i copied sum1's post wthout avin a reasonable proof? Maybie yu shld go nd check d meaninq of plagiarism again nnd see if it applies in dis kinda situation...if u ar wise inof, u wd ve knwn wat i meant by my previous posts..*grow up*
and u expect me to be exchanging words with a "gullible person" like u, u are full of spiced lies.infact u are a "pathological liar",look at ur writeup like a trash,i cant even pointout a sensible word from it,it look like a writeup from a "slowpoke", just listen to urself, u said u got something 4m experience person and u did not bother to make d person ur source. Anyway i can see dat u are "reasoning from ur anus" and cant chat with a "intellectual theft" like u
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
coded80:
and u expect me to be exchanging words with a gullible person like u, u are full of spiced lies.infact u are a pathological liar,look at ur writeup like a trash,i cant even pointout a sensible word from it,it look like a writeup from an slowpoke, just listen to urself, u said u got something 4m experience person and u did not bother to make d person u source. Anyway i can see dat u reasoning from ur anus and cant chat with a "intellectual theft" like u
lol..ur grammer sucks...smh, i knw i really stoopd mysef so low to reply yu.....always read nd undastand posts bfor replyin....aint xchangin words wth yu..
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by peewhydee(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Basicly the first class student has mastered the use of her/his time. S/he may not read all the time but knows how to make the most of the reading time. Moreso the first class student goes the extramile,s/he isn't about garbage in...garbage out. There is always an element of ingenuity which may not necessarily be based on natural intelligence but more on consistent reading.
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:

lol..ur grammer sucks...smh, i knw i really stoopd mysef so low to reply yu.....always read nd undastand posts bfor replyin....aint xchangin words wth yu..
ur replied cant change the fact that u are a "INTELLECTUAL THEFT" who perform "PLAGIARISM"(copy someone work and pretend as if is ur own). And u got this ur writeup(topic) from "jarus"(a first class graduate of obafemi awolowo university) "department of Economics" who is also a nairalander

EVIDENT
https://www.nairaland.com/163757/secrets-first-class-students
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Yea peewhydee, i agree wth yu...guess dats why i ws told dat makin first class involves a MINIMUM LEVEL OF NATURAL INTELIGENCE
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by sleeky007(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
All you people hating on first class students. I know your problem...... Here it is...."WHAT YOU CAN'T ACHIEVE OR GET, YOU TREAT WITH DISDAIN". Yea, that's your problem
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
coded80:
ur replied cant change the fact that u are a "INTELLECTUAL THEFT" who perform "PLAGIARISM"(copy someone work and pretend as if is ur own). And u got this ur writeup(topic) from "jarus"(a first class graduate of obafemi awolowo university) "department of Economics" who is also a nairalander.

EVIDENT
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
coded80:
ur replied cant change the fact that u are a "INTELLECTUAL THEFT" who perform "PLAGIARISM"(copy someone work and pretend as if is ur own). And u got this ur writeup(topic) from "jarus"(a first class graduate of obafemi awolowo university) "department of Economics" who is also a nairalander.

EVIDENT
"EVIDENT"? BRO, pls correct ursef.....seriously, yu ar kinda sick, check my posts again nd see if i plagiarised...always read nd undastand posts bfor replyinq...thanks, all is well.
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
[quote author=coded80 post=27055564][/quote]
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
coded80:

EVIDENT
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
Coded80, "my replied"? Im an "intellectual theft"?pls correct ursef.... Seriously, it aint a must for yu to post anythn here, dude...jst chill....thank God stupidity isnt infectious, cos if it is, yu wud ve infected almost all nairalanders wth your stupidity...
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
coded80:
ur replied cant change the fact that u are a "INTELLECTUAL THEFT" who perform "PLAGIARISM"(copy someone work and pretend as if is ur own). And u got this ur writeup(topic) from "jarus"(a first class graduate of obafemi awolowo university) "department of Economics" who is also a nairalander

EVIDENT
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 5:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
sleeky007:
All you people hating on first class students. I know your problem...... Here it is...."WHAT YOU CAN'T ACHIEVE OR GET, YOU TREAT WITH DISDAIN". Yea, that's your problem
lol, bro...i think God has given us all d ability to excel, jst dat some ppl dont use dias...evrybodi cn bie a first class stdnt,, jst a mata of detrmination nd hard-work..
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:
Coded80, "my replied"? Im an "intellectual theft"?pls correct ursef.... Seriously, it aint a must for yu to post anythn here, dude...jst chill....thank God stupidity isnt infectious, cos if it is, yu wud ve infected almost all nairalanders wth your stupidity...
olodo ode, GOD is spelled in capital letter,ok maybe ur own GOD is mamiwater GOD,OK u can even spell it as god i wonder which type of sch will admit a think-skull like u with ur bare head,abeg borrow me ur bare head let me look my face on it.
Ole
intellectual theft
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by sleeky007(m): 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:

lol, bro...i think God has given us all d ability to excel, jst dat some ppl dont use dias...evrybodi cn bie a first class stdnt,, jst a mata of detrmination nd hard-work..

Well said bro. I share your idea. I just don't see why some people hate on first class students.
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by funshyboi(m): 5:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:

no bro, as i sed earlier, its all about determination..
plus God's help, not everybody dat determined to have first class had it
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
coded80:
olodo ode, GOD is spelled in capital letter,ok maybe ur own GOD is mamiwater GOD,OK u can even spell it as god i wonder which type of sch will admit a think-skull like u with ur bare head,abeg borrow me ur bare head let me look my face on it.
Ole
intellectual theft
bro, aryu blind or something?? Cnt yu jst stop dis gibberish posts??......my *bare head*i think yu shld sue futa for admtn mie..i seriously shldnt bie xchangin wordz wth dafts pple like yu.....
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
funshyboi:
plus God's help, not everybody dat determined to have first class had it
yea, yu ar ryt...WTH GOD, ALL TINZ AR POSSIBLE..

Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Blurr:

bro, aryu blind or something?? Cnt yu jst stop dis gibberish posts??......my *bare head*i think yu shld sue futa for admtn mie..i seriously shldnt bie xchangin wordz wth dafts pple like yu.....
olodo, there is nothing like dafts, d word english dictionary recognize is "daft", on a normal note i shouldnt have been replying u cause all what u have been saying is trash of no use but i wont stop until u accept that ur copied someone work(u perform a criminal act punishable under the 1999constitution of nigeria) and u still have d mouth to stop. Just help me by borrowing ur empty bare head let me turn it to a mirror
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by SlimSkipper(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
op with all this i hope u re a first class student
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
coded80:
olodo, there is nothing like dafts, d word english dictionary recognize is "daft", on a normal note i shouldnt have been replying u cause all what u have been saying is trash of no use but i wont stop until u accept that ur copied someone work(u perform a criminal act punishable under the 1999constitution of nigeria) and u still have d mouth to stop. Just help me by borrowing ur empty bare head let me turn it to a mirror
bro, thnx for makin my new nairaland topic "how i met a stupid nairalander" you cn follow up....
Re: Top 8 Secrets Of First Class Students by Blurr(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
SlimSkipper:
op with all this i hope u re a first class student
workin on it

Is There Employment Opportunity For Geography In Nigeria? / See What This Teacher Was Spotted Carrying In Class(photo) / Unical Sug: How Unical Sug Director Of Welfare Was Suspended And Reinstated

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56