Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (76842 Views)

My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by coogar: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
egbedore:

ℓ̊ don't want to cheat anymore. ℓ̊ don't want to live that kind of life anymore. ℓ̊ have already being denied sex since June so ℓ̊ don't want to be adulterous anymore

you won't be able to forgive her if you don't satisfy your evil intention. that's the way it works.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
MizMyColi:
Your marriage sir, reeks of different, but one purposeful shade of abuse........Revenge.
I take it you've blamed yourself enough, I won't add to it.

You two need to take some time apart.
Abi you wan die prematurely?

While at it, a sober reflection and a high resolve to do all it takes to make your marriage work should be your focus.
Where all that fails, please take a walk, whatever it takes.

I doubt you two'll ever be the same again.

Your woman?

Well, I've never really been in her shoes, so I better keep mute.

I can say two things for sure.
- A wise woman builds her home. She is proactive, not reactive.
- Now that she has decided to embark on her own journey of revenge, please remind her to dig 2 graves, 4 maybe.

Uhmmmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
hmmm, quite a complicated issue. Have you caught her "in the act"? If no, them i'm certain she doesn't cheat. Only wanna make you feel her pains. I think you should really show her how sorry you are if you've really stopped your own cheating.

26 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by thorpido(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
egbedore:

If ℓ̊ want to cheat,ℓ̊ wouldn't say in the post that ℓ̊ am married,ℓ̊ wouldn't say in the post that ℓ̊ have kids,ℓ̊ wouldn't say the ages of my lovely kids. For the fact that ℓ̊ mentioned that,means ℓ̊ am not hiding anything and ℓ̊ just needed someone to talk to. And when it comes to matter as this,the women folk can be more attentive and knows what to do.
And what do you really want from the lady who responds?
All that you wrote up there could mean,' I can't marry you cos I'm married,I just want fun and someone to make me happy'.

Guy,I think you are not sober yet.

19 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
egbedore:

If ℓ̊ want to cheat,ℓ̊ wouldn't say in the post that ℓ̊ am married,ℓ̊ wouldn't say in the post that ℓ̊ have kids,ℓ̊ wouldn't say the ages of my lovely kids. For the fact that ℓ̊ mentioned that,means ℓ̊ am not hiding anything and ℓ̊ just needed someone to talk to. And when it comes to matter as this,the women folk can be more attentive and knows what to do.

who are you trying to fool bro?! just because you are putting your cards on the table dont mean you do not want to cheat, lets get real here.
here below is what you posted TWO DAYS ago, yet you come here telling us all that you are a changed man?! bwaaaah!

egbedore:
Help,ℓ̊ am in dare need of serious bleeping. 'Haven't bleep or bleeped since June this year. Anyone here on NL that can help. ℓ̊ don't want self service anymore,ℓ̊ want the real thing. ℓ̊ can't do brothel cos of my church mind. ℓ̊ need a bleeping fast cos the thing don full my body. R gbami o

abeg, stop making a fool out of yourself with your BS.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by coogar: 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

who are you trying to fool bro?! just because you are putting your cards on the table dont mean you do not want to cheat, lets get real here.
here below is what you posted TWO DAYS ago, yet you come here telling us all that you are a changed man?! bwaaaah!

abeg, stop making a foul out of yourself with your BS.

this is why i don't take threads such as this seriously. grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

this is why i don't take threads such as this seriously. grin cheesy

they are no better than attention wh.ores, coming up with silly stories.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
egbedore:

This isn't a story at all. Its a real life situation that ℓ̊ have found myself. It didn't happen to someone and ℓ̊ didn't read it someplace. Its happening to me as ℓ̊ type this.

A friend ℓ̊ met here some days ago knows about this cos ℓ̊ just needed to talk to someone!
then go talk to your pastor I suggest... Here is not the best place to get advise. You re a christian right?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by coogar: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

they are no better than attention wh.ores, coming up with silly stories.

and that's exactly why i make ridiculous comments whenever i see such posts....

yet people still attack me that i am making fun of the OP. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
missberrypop5:
hmmm, quite a complicated issue. Have you caught her "in the act"? If no, them i'm certain she doesn't cheat. Only wanna make you feel her pains. I think you should really show her how sorry you are if you've really stopped your own cheating.

ℓ̊ think so too but she has been vengeful. That's her phylosophy. She beleives that the best way to correct someone or teach a lesson is to retaliate so Ɣøû feel what she felt.

What do Ɣøû suggest that ℓ̊ do now?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
egbedore:

ℓ̊ think so too but she has been vengeful. That's her phylosophy. She beleives that the best way to correct someone or teach a lesson is to retaliate so Ɣøû feel what she felt.

Have a private discussion with her, bearing in mind that you're at fault. Tell her you've felt the pain much, tell her to give you a chance to prove you've really stopped cheating on here and ask her to stop too. Make her understand she's being nothing different from what you were. Go on your kneels and beg her forgiveness and make sure you don't play with her emotions again. Then let her be for a while. If she has a heart, she'll forgive you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by pickabeau1: 11:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
egbedore:

Why don't u respond to mrbrownjay comments

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by MizMyColi(f): 11:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Two wrongs can never make a right.

What you did,is in the past, since you've repented of ur deeds, I see no reason why she should engaged herself in such a shameful act.

Your wife is not morally sound, I must say.

That a man cheated on me is not reason enough 2 turn me to a cheat.

What to do

Mizmycoli you're needed here.
Abeg, wetin make him do?

Bae, done smiley

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by agabaI23(m): 1:00am On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?
If you are still interested in the marriage, you have to do one thing, ignore her sleeping around.
If she allows you access, then do with condom.
Act like everything is normal.
Be a man. She is enjoying it now because you are hurt, if she finds out that 'you don't care again'' and you dont sleep around, she will stop.

This is hard but it's about the best way. Sleeping around again which you have stopped may result in something you will regret.

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 1:19am On Oct 13, 2014
Op,send this story to Wale Adenuga,or Hints magazine.

Its such a cool story.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by proudly233: 4:45am On Oct 13, 2014
Try magun grin

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by NifemiOlu(m): 6:06am On Oct 13, 2014
2 things can be done:

1. You can't do anything.
2. Use a condom henceforth.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 13, 2014
Open marriage? So Cooolll! cool tongue
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Mynd44: 6:36am On Oct 13, 2014
Funny. I dont blame the wife neither do I pity the husband. Like MBJ said, he only wants it

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by cole19(m): 7:13am On Oct 13, 2014
Lay banana magun for her.. grin

Thank me later
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:

show no emotions....
let the kids go spend some time with their grannies - then put yourself to task & bring exotic ladies into the house.

different ones per week.

Daleru angry

The funny thing is that a woman will always be one step ahead if she decides to cheat & she can hide it and the evidence for years. Its the men who always keep on getting caught.
By the time she brings home other mens children your eyes will clear
Never challenge a woman to a duel that involves emotion and secrecy cos she will win
Strength . . yes a man can win that one.

@thread assuming its true. .
2 wrongs dont make a right and revenge is not always as sweet as one thinks and there will come a day when wifey will feel dsgust at herself for what she has done after her eyes have cleared.

@poster/anyone in this situation - now you have tasted some of your own medicine and you now see how if tastes and I hope that you have learnt your lesson.
You are the one who put burning coals on your straw roof and went to bed.
If you still want the marriage and feel that you can both make it work, then have a long discussion with your wife and both apologise to each other and both agree and promise that neither of you will cheat on each other again, then start again.

I hope hubby and wife are able to forgive each other and move on. Cheating takes the soul out of a marriage and kills it.

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by seankay(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2014
Divorce her ass

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by MissSlimbody(f): 7:34am On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:

Bae, done smiley

Tanchu grin

Good morning
Trust you had a beautiful night smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by LifeIsGuhd(f): 7:42am On Oct 13, 2014
Bet reply MrBrownJay na!! grin

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:

is it a continuous thingy for her or its a one-off thingy? if she keeps going back to her boyfriend, i think you should also call your ladies....you are the man here, never let her outscore you in this game.

get a lawyer & sign an open marriage contract with her. cheesy
am with you on this one
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Tanchu grin

Good morning
omg your lepaciousness is three much ah ah you are like 1 you get yansh sooo chai dereisagodo anyways mke sense sha you be model?
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by ogawisdom(m): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
My wife just told me now that she has a boyfriend that sleeps with her and that there is nothing ℓ̊ am going to do.

ℓ̊ had earlier suspected she is sleeping with her doctor and one of the parent in her sch. She confirmed to me tonight that she os cheating cos cheating is fun!

What do ℓ̊ do

Now before Ɣøû comment,let me give Ɣøû a little background to our issues. ℓ̊ was involved with other ladies at some point in our marriage,of which she knew and ℓ̊ confessed to her. ℓ̊ don't do that anymore but she said she want to cheat so that ℓ̊ can feel what it feels to be cheated upon. Now she is sleeping around and tell it to my face that she is cheating and will continue without hiding it and there is nothing ℓ̊ can do!

Nlanders what do ℓ̊ do?

A woman u paid her bride price is cheating and telling u, u can't do anything abt it haba is this story real at all. All I can say is dt u can't man her ie u r nt man enough for her if u really dnt kw wat to do. Who owns d house she sleeps in while cheating undecided

She can cheat but u ve d right to send her packin on dt grounds if she is this unrepentant abt it. Remember u married her n nt d other way round. Oh well u cheated but a married woman cheatin in this manner is unthinkable.

NB if she is d one feeding u, payin rent and other bills which I suspect then u can't do much abt it undecided

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by MizMyColi(f): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2014
MissSlimbody:

Tanchu grin

Good morning

Yeah, thanks.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 13, 2014
chaircover:

Daleru angry

The funny thing is that a woman will always be one step ahead if she decides to cheat & she can hide it and the evidence for years. Its the men who always keep on getting caught.
By the time she brings home other mens children your eyes will clear
Never challenge a woman to a duel that involves emotion and secrecy cos she will win
Strength . . yes a man can win that one.

@thread assuming its true. .
2 wrongs dont make a right and revenge is not always as sweet as one thinks and there will come a day when wifey will feel dsgust at herself for what she has done after her eyes have cleared.

@poster/anyone in this situation - now you have tasted some of your own medicine and you now see how if tastes and I hope that you have learnt your lesson.
You are the one who put burning coals on your straw roof and went to bed.
If you still want the marriage and feel that you can both make it work, then have a long discussion with your wife and both apologise to each other and both agree and promise that neither of you will cheat on each other again, then start again.

I hope hubby and wife are able to forgive each other and move on. Cheating takes the soul out of a marriage and kills it.

Great word. Thank you
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Mintayo(m): 8:48am On Oct 13, 2014
MissSlimbody:
Two wrongs can never make a right.

What you did,is in the past, since you've repented of ur deeds, I see no reason why she should engaged herself in such a shameful act.

Your wife is not morally sound, I must say.

That a man cheated on me is not reason enough 2 turn me to a cheat.

What to do

Mizmycoli you're needed here.
Abeg, wetin make him do?
Wonderful woman you are,God bless you!
Some women sha,dem get tiny brain,because your husband was a cheat,does that mean that you shld do the same? Some think marriage is do-me-i-do-you! And the fact that the man confesses and repents is something the wife should be grateful for, some men would cheat and the wife wll not even know!
I am sure the wife has some bad friends who were giving her such stupid ideas!
Some women...smh again!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by torchwave: 10:00am On Oct 13, 2014
Gosh. Na wa. I think she may not really be cheating on you as someone said but only made the statement calculated to grieve you and hurt you deeply, to make you feel the same pain felt as a result of your sexcapades.

If, however, she's cheating on you, then be a man and love her more especially because she is still hurting. Afterall, you drove her to this exercise in futility. It will take some time but she will return to her senses (that depends on you). It is just a phase. Be the man and weather it out.

Sometimes I wonder why people get married when they have not learnt to curb their immoderate sexual activities. It engenders threads like these.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by 5minsmadness: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2014
Liar.

Good story though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Lessons From My Marriage / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.