Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,203 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (76841 Views)

My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by tunde705(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

bro, the only reason you are writing the above is because you are DESPERATE for toto, NOT because you are truly sorry for what you did or understand that it was wrong. i mean look at what you posted only yesterday on NL:

and yet you expect your wife to be sorry for your cheating self?! we all know what type of "friend" you are looking for.....
BROS NA POLICE YOU BE?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by tunde705(m): 11:57am On Oct 13, 2014
proudly233:
Try magun grin
this guy is a murderer o. He want kill person(s) o... grin
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 13, 2014
There's something @op is not telling us about his marriage..its either she has always been free with her body or she wants out of the marriage but doesn't want to make the first move..I don't believe a woman would actually have the nerve to be cheating in her matrimonial home and still brag about it..@op must have done something really bad ..so much that he has lost every respect as his husband..There is something u are not telling us here..if u don't want to get all the details out,I don't see how we can help you.No one !not even a woman who was cheated on would act that way except something has been wrong for a very long time.My two cents however is get a divorce! Yea I said it..Let's cut to the chase here..it doesn't sound like a real marriage to me..You are unhappy..she cheats ..what else are u holding on to.Wud advice you to hire someone and have her followed..get some pictures of her..get text messages or chats she has with her lovers..u would need it to convince the court that she is a woman of easy virtue to enable u get custody of your kids.. Again,that's if you want to divorce her..Other than that..u HV to get comfortable with d fact that u are in an open marriage.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 13, 2014
coogar:

show no emotions....
let the kids go spend some time with their grannies - then put yourself to task & bring exotic ladies into the house.

different ones per week.
...he said he doesn't want to be adulterous anymore, remember? lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Agrika: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
MRbrownJAY:

bro, the only reason you are writing the above is because you are DESPERATE for toto, NOT because you are truly sorry for what you did or understand that it was wrong. i mean look at what you posted only yesterday on NL:

and yet you expect your wife to be sorry for your cheating self?! we all know what type of "friend" you are looking for.....
Busted!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by eldma05: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
my advice for u is to quit the relationship
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Godmystrength: 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

Well..she's a deliberate one n she is honest
Its all about payback but rather than being discreet...she's doing it in ur face.

What do u want to do
That is the question he is asking NL. why are you redirecting his question back to him??
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Godmystrength: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:
Any female single medical psychologist here? Or a lawyer. ℓ̊ need to talk to one. If there is any,just quote me here and send your contact so we can talk. ℓ̊ am running nut
why that specification?

9 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by divasXpose: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
i wont say shes a wife, rather, i would say she is a stupid wife for making that decision. Ask her if her own bible practices forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by pickabeau1: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2014
Godmystrength:
That is the question he is asking NL. why are you redirecting his question back to him??

So what do you recommend he should do
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Godmystrength: 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

So what do you recommend he should do

I honestly have no idea... sad
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by pickabeau1: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
Godmystrength:
I honestly have no idea... sad

Lol..why u come dey harass me na

Ideally since he has sinned too he should forgive
But this one that he is looking for bootycall...
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Godmystrength: 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
pickabeau1:

Lol..why u come dey harass me na

Ideally since he has sinned too he should forgive
But this one that he is looking for bootycall...
Don't mind me...

Their case is too strong for me to access jare....
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by pickabeau1: 3:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Godmystrength:
Don't mind me...

Their case is too strong for me to access jare....

It is well
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by bukatyne(f): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
divasXpose:
i wont say shes a wife, rather, i would say she is a stupid wife for making that decision. Ask her if her own bible practices forgiveness.

I guess the husband's bible has cheating

It is funny how people expect all women to be moral irrespective of how the men are.

Get it today: there are good men and evil men; there are good women and evil women..

@OP:

If story is true, I really don't know any other solution than they should give lives to Christ

10 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Blackbeauty:
There's something @op is not telling us about his marriage..its either she has always been free with her body or she wants out of the marriage but doesn't want to make the first move..I don't believe a woman would actually have the nerve to be cheating in her matrimonial home and still brag about it..@op must have done something really bad ..so much that he has lost every respect as his husband..There is something u are not telling us here..if u don't want to get all the details out,I don't see how we can help you.No one !not even a woman who was cheated on would act that way except something has been wrong for a very long time.My two cents however is get a divorce! Yea I said it..Let's cut to the chase here..it doesn't sound like a real marriage to me..You are unhappy..she cheats ..what else are u holding on to.Wud advice you to hire someone and have her followed..get some pictures of her..get text messages or chats she has with her lovers..u would need it to convince the court that she is a woman of easy virtue to enable u get custody of your kids.. Again,that's if you want to divorce her..Other than that..u HV to get comfortable with d fact that u are in an open marriage.

The only thing wrong here is what ℓ̊ have mentioned in my thread. ℓ̊ love my wife and takes care of my kids.ℓ̊ also try my best in caring for the home front. Till this morning,ℓ̊ bathe my kids,clothe them,sweep at home,wash plates etc just to assist with the home chores!
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Godmystrength:
why that specification?

Cos ℓ̊ don't want any further complications from any external influence. And when issues as this is being discussed, the women folks has a unique of reasoing it out. Nothing more than this.

Whatever is been insinuated is not me,meaning ℓ̊ can never get involved with any lady again in my life. Never again
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Godmystrength: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:

Cos ℓ̊ don't want any further complications from any external influence. And when issues as this is being discussed, the women folks has a unique of reasoing it out. Nothing more than this.

Whatever is been insinuated is not me,meaning ℓ̊ can never get involved with any lady again in my life. Never again
Okay. i get you now...

But don't you also think that those your wife's so called boyfriends are only using her for what you intend to use the women folks you are looking for
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Godmystrength: 4:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:

The only thing wrong here is what ℓ̊ have mentioned in my thread. ℓ̊ love my wife and takes care of my kids.ℓ̊ also try my best in caring for the home front. Till this morning,ℓ̊ bathe my kids,clothe them,sweep at home,wash plates etc just to assist with the home chores!
welldone o. may God crown your efforts with success. Amen

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by SirAweezy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Choiiii!!!!! brossssss!!!! This your story enh they make my belle dey purge! Aaaaahh! Jesus christ of Nazereth!!! Jesu oo!

And she stood in front of you to spill this? U no get bottle for house This is going to make me get upset throughtout 2day I swear! Ah!

You dey mad ni bros? Mi gbo ri mehn! Omo mehn except if she is feeding you o... Pls asin no even wait for any court rubbish... Show her the exit door abeg.. I dey beg you in the name of God! Infact abeg I no mind help you call awon boys to assist you throw her things out I swear...

You cheated (so freaking bleeping what??), she knew, u repented and she want to pay back.. Bros u mumu Jo.. That woman will kill you I. Swear, please jst go an paste ur obituary jo you are no more alive for real! cry embarassed

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Godmystrength: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
SirAweezy:
Choiiii!!!!! brossssss!!!! This your story enh they make my belle dey purge! Aaaaahh! Jesus christ of Nazereth!!! Jesu oo!

And she stood in front of you to spill this? U no get bottle for house This is going to make me get upset throughtout 2day I swear! Ah!

You dey mad ni bros? Mi gbo ri mehn! Omo mehn except if she is feeding you o... Pls asin no even wait for any court rubbish... Show her the exit door abeg.. I dey beg you in the name of God! Infact abeg I no mind help you call awon boys to assist you throw her things out I swear...

You cheated (so freaking bleeping what??), she knew, u repented and she want to pay back.. Bros u mumu Jo.. That woman will kill you I. Swear, please jst go an paste ur obituary jo you are no more alive for real! cry embarassed
Really?? Just calm down o jere

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by SirAweezy(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
egbedore:

Jesus! Jesusssssss!!! Sweep the home this morning, you no get work ni, noooooooo!!!! Something is not adding up somewhere, u do the dishes in the morning?? For yesternite meal or this morning own?

Bros you lost ur spine seriously, u need to find it, your marraige already has crack on the wall, and u've lost control of the steering as the driver.. You need a manly life pls. Get up from ur slumber.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Dbestmax(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Seriously...I can put a knife tru her belly...beta still a bullet into her head..besides even if I go to jail for dat...she's already dead..wudnt even knw wat hapned 2 me 4 d action...#sillyWorld
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by SirAweezy(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Godmystrength:
Really?? Just calm down o jere

Seriously, this guy need serious help o, do you know what it takes for a woman to cheat in a marraige She is not likely going to stop untill Age50-60(except a miracle happens)

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
SirAweezy:

This is a true Nigga. Bros I get one bottle of Henny for you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Godmystrength: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
SirAweezy:

Seriously, this guy need serious help o, do you know what it takes for a woman to cheat in a marraige She is not likely going to stop untill Age50-60(except a miracle happens)
Please address cheating generally and stop condemning only a particular gender....

Same way he is not likely to stop till he drops dead....

besides, i never knew a cheating woman can kill o. Please tell me how?

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by remsonik(f): 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
op maybe you should be more active in family section instead of dating and meet ups. i have gone through your profile and honestly i dont feel sorry for you and i dont believe you have changed. you opened two topics on the 10th of october calling people who love fools. you opened another one hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, that fury is just about to consume you. mtcheeww,yeye!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by SirAweezy(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
Godmystrength:
Please address cheating generally and stop condemning only a particular gender....

Same way he is not likely to stop till he dies....
Let me tell u the truth.. I don't belong to the school of tought though, (but its the reality). there is nothing like gender equality in this world and it will never happen, the man wil always be the head and will always choose a way how he. Wants to live and direct is family, and. Note: no equality in marraige, a man can take up as many wives as he wants why? Can a woman do the same even though I knew of a woman that did in the 'States' (people still throws tantrums at her).

Personal will: I make my life what it is today because I want to be responsible for generation to come, and also make sure I show my wife the love and care I promised, but the other way round(not me though) I'm at will to become what I want to become like marrying more wives and have children everywhere if I chose to and still commend my respect. Aas long as I'm taking care of them all. (That's what a man can do)

11 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Godmystrength: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
SirAweezy:

Let me tell u the truth.. I don't belong to the school of tought though, (but its the reality). there is nothing like gender equality in this world and it will never happen, the man wil always be the head and will always choose a way how he. Wants to live and direct is family, and. Note: no equality in marraige, a man can take up as many wives as he wants why? Can a woman do the same even though I knew of a woman that did in the 'States' (people still throws tantrums at her).

Personal will: I make my life what it is today because I want to be responsible for generation to come, and also make sure I show my wife the love and care I promised, but the other way round(not me though) I'm at will to become what I want to become like marrying more wives and have children everywhere if I chose to and still commend my respect. Aas long as I'm taking care of them all. (That's what a man can do)
I am talking about cheating and you are talking of gender equality/inequality and marrying many wives. Marry as many wives as you like and let your wife know that she has other co-wives and not start sleeping around and having mistresses and concubine all over.....

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Tinalex(f): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
Op its obvious you n your wife na regular game players when you were both single,so now that you 're both married n gbege burst....courtsey of you;its now more like being in the game again just like old times. something is missing in your marriage n its better you fix it now or maybe you married the wrong person n vice versa.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by SirAweezy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2014
Godmystrength:
I am talking about cheating and you are talking of gender equality/inequality and marrying many wives. Marry as many wives as you like and let your wife know that she has other co-wives and not start sleeping around and having mistresses and concubine all over.....

You talked abt men cheating; a man is already at will to steal from pot, bt when a woman do the same, the. Ending isn't a Good story(only few survives it). Decode!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by NickiRoman: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2014
Karma is a Bad B*TCH,Am only concerned for your kids,They don't need to stay in that kind of environment.

You started it,Go and find a way to End it.

PS:If you take coogar's advice you are heading towards Doom.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Lessons From My Marriage / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.