Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do (76845 Views)

My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! / Your Little Daughter Has A Boyfriend. First Reaction? / My Wife Just Doesn't Want To Bond And Grow With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Daresh(f): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
Please keep quiet woman. Who made you judge of Israel?

You are calling her a bad woman because he has told you his version of the story.

Let her come and tell her own side, you will see cheating is even small sef.

If he is right why is he still in the marriage? angry

It's wives like you that make men feel all women are fools and they can cheat and be forgiven. You see now he will NEVER cheat on her again. Because he has seen how it hurts.

What's up with all the grammatical errors? Spell check is your friend o!

anitaoluchi:
u mean ur wife is doing this just because she cut u cheating hmmmmm it a petty as for me that [/b]not enough reason to do that I also [b]cut my husband cheat but I had to forgive him do u know why?cus I love him,cus I have a fulture with him,cus GOD forgives me of my sin so I never cheated on him nd will never my brother ur wife is not a gud women no matter what u do she should be there to forgive nd make sure ur @ home nd in another womans arm she is gradually Pouching you out of ur house to another womans arm.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by beeevan: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2014
Daresh:

You are calling her a bad woman because he has told you his version of the story.

It's wives like you that make men feel all women are fools and they can cheat and be forgiven. You see now he will NEVER cheat on her again. Because he has seen how it hurts.

You dey mind that one?Am sure she must have received a good woman award by now undecided.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 20, 2014
beeevan:

You dey mind that one?Am sure she must have received a good woman award by now undecided.
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by khiaa(f): 1:51am On Nov 11, 2014
coogar:

is it a continuous thingy for her or its a one-off thingy? if she keeps going back to her boyfriend, i think you should also call your ladies....you are the man here, never let her outscore you in this game.

get a lawyer & sign an open marriage contract with her. cheesy

Or get a divorce. It's better to end the marriage than to continue the betrayal and web of lies.
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Zikkie(f): 4:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
Daresh:

ROTFL..... She deserves this jare! Madam virtuous ishhhhhh
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Zikkie(f): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
GoodFaith:

You look horrible

Oh no! She doesn't!!!! Be truthful enough
Re: My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 30, 2019
Love your job!! shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Lessons From My Marriage / Woman Married To Dead Man For 5 Years - The Sun (Photo) / Is It Okay To Give Babies All These Peak, Nido, Dano Kind Of Milk From 9months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.