Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship (2149 Views)

Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? / Can Love Exist Without Jealousy? / Can Love Be Sweeter The Second Time Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship by Fesomu(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2014
@ uniquexty ... Ur own case should be easy..shey tribe still be wahala for nigeria ni??
Re: Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Uniquexty:
I fell in love with Waheed, a Muslim . And i am a Christian. Presently, my dad is not talking to me. I am trying my best to let him go, Buh It's difficult. That man is d best thing that can happen to any lady. I can't even picture any other girl in his arms. I feel like hitting something
eyyah dats so sad...my dear if leaving hm gonna return ur peace with ur family, i guess u do that. sometims we hv to let pple we love mst go do to some circumstans dat r beyound our control.
Re: Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 13, 2014
@ops somtime inlife,we let pple we love n put smiles on our face go do to some circumstance dat r beyond out control. if letting her go wil bring peace to both of u, den i guess u hv to. ask her what she whants so as nt to be selfish.
Re: Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Fesomu:
I was willing to..but when she told me "she's not happy anytime she looks at me knowing that am not saved..that if rapture happens now, am gona go to hell..that shit got me pissed..m like "so anytime u look @ my family, in ur mind we are bunch of nuisance going to hell because we are muslim..but wen my family see u, they look @ u as dea lovely wife to be..
wow dis is serious... thats y i thank god d kind of mother he gave me.she said sameer" dere r two types of pple in dis world d good n d bad. any religion u r practicing n u r nt good, i am sorry for dat pason".
Re: Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship by NeduLuiZ(m): 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
op smile biko,your case is quite understandable mine is worst .... We are both christains she said she cnt marry outside catholic ... Even though the relationship is still on and i do know she loves me but am nt just secured about it anymore.
Nw she has a boyfrnd and i have a girlfrnd yet we are both still togeda like lovers ... Its soo fustrating
Re: Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship by Fesomu(m): 8:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
@ Neduluiz..do u love the girl u are dating now?
Re: Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2014
Fesomu:
@ Neduluiz..do u love the girl u are dating now?
...yeah i do love her but cant explain the force holding me with the other girl...both of them are catholics though
Re: Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship by tayoxx(m): 9:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
I don't even know what to say.....I pray I don't find my self in this situation o
Re: Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship by Christine01(f): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
Fesomu:
My family loves her so much that they are willing to let dea only son marry a xtian@ angelina.

I relate with you in totality. Loved a Muslim guy so much. To make matters worse, he is the first son and his dad swore that none of his sons and particularly not his first son will get married to a non-Muslim while he is still alive. The man publicly embarrassed me on several occasions. His mum on the other hand loved me so much.

From my own end, my parents weren't taking it lightly too. My mum was even saying that the guy used charm on me cos I loved him so much. She went about seeing some pastors and seeking for deliverance sessions for me. Na small remain wey I no elope.

Had to end the relationship so that everyone except me and him can be happy. That was 4 years ago. He is married now - to a Muslim lady. embarassed
Re: Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship by Bumyde: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
See the first housemates to have S£x in BBA Hotshots – Luis and Mira!

http://www.bumpgist.com/see-first-housemates-sx-bba-hotshots-luis-mira/
Re: Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship by Uniquexty(f): 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Fesomu:
@ uniquexty ... Ur own case should be easy..shey tribe still be wahala for nigeria ni??
Tribe and religion. He is Yoruba and Muslim. I am Igbo and Christian
Re: Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship by Uniquexty(f): 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
NeduLuiZ:
op smile biko,your case is quite understandable mine is worst .... We are both christains she said she cnt marry outside catholic ... Even though the relationship is still on and i do know she loves me but am nt just secured about it anymore.
Nw she has a boyfrnd and i have a girlfrnd yet we are both still togeda like lovers ... Its soo fustrating
Lolzzzzzz.... (If u think u r very sick, visit the hospital.) Your own case is triplicate and funny... Sorry my brother
Re: Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship by ChristyG(f): 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Uniquexty:
Tribe and religion. He is Yoruba and Muslim. I am Igbo and Christian
eeewwww dats a phucked up combination and it can never work.go and look for a christian ibo man
Re: Can Love Overcome Religion Issue In A Relationship by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:13am On Oct 15, 2014
Uniquexty:
Lolzzzzzz.... (If u think u r very sick, visit the hospital.) Your own case is triplicate and funny... Sorry my brother
thanks my sis #singing# nobody understands me the way u do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Call Farting Without Excuse "OPENNESS" In Your Relationship? / Can Any Guy Sensible Do This? / Help! She Faints Whenever I Say Its Over

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.