Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! (6625 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / I'm Sleeping With My Boss In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by OkaiCorne(m): 5:43am On Oct 14, 2014
Miss liability how market??. Na only you waka come. I just dey look you.

Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by coolscott(m): 6:24am On Oct 14, 2014
Don't give in. If you do, you can be sure your boss will tell his friends he did it with you. This is something he has set himself to with chances he has told friends what he wants to do.

Your value will further go down if he succeeds with you. That is what he wants.

Instead, find a way to tell someone in management on whose a desk his report is likely to land, about what your ex has threatened to do. If he goes and reports, it will have not effect in the end.

Also, you are good enough to get a better job elsewhere. But remember that he does not have the moral high ground on account of the fact that he is trying to blackmail you for sex. He shd be ashamed.

If you give in, he will drag you down again and again, wanting enough encounters for him to feel done with you, each time re-enforcing a master-slave relationship, each time remorselessly digging a fork in your self esteem.
And I do not mean this through the act of sex, but through the things he will tell you to do. The new contempt with which he will order you around, still demanding to have his way afterwards, dangling the same old threat.

He is a piece of rag determined to make you feel like a piece of rag by the time he is done with you.

You will discover in the end, his threat was never worth it. If he wants to go report, he had better do it now - but not before you pre-emptively strike.

Remember these things when next he speaks to you of this. Remember, and help yourself.

That being said, I still advocate abstinence before marriage (which shd be early too, considering it is not so easy refraining)
Be strong and Be cool
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by QuiverBox(f): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2014
Liability:
being in the league rihanna, angelina jolie, kim kardashian, nikky minaj is one of the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I was shocked when my boyfriend uploaded my sextape last month after i dumped his silly assse. In retaliation he wanted to pay me back to hurt my ego but he ended up elevating my status.

Just this morning my boss from the apex financial institution in nigeria called me and told me he needs to sleep with me, can you imagine! What arrant nonsense.

I declinded initially only for him to whisper to me that he has my sextape. That if i dont do what he wants he will present it to the whole company and i would lose my job.

Please, should i give in to his demand?

Matured advise only

Get a Life- Seun , your forum has become trash, you can't se such happening on Facebook
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Liability(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2014
coolscott:
Don't give in. If you do, you can be sure your boss will tell his friends he did it with you. This is something he has set himself to with chances he has told friends what he wants to do.

Instead, find a way to tell someone in management on whose a desk his report is likely to land, about what your ex has threatened to do. If he goes and reports, it will have not effect in the end.

Also, you are good enough to get a better job elsewhere. But remember that he does not have the moral high ground on account of the fact that he is trying to blackmail you for sex. He shd be ashamed.

If you give in, he will drag you down again and again, wanting enough encounters for him to feel done with you, each time re-enforcing a master-slave relationship, each time remorselessly digging a fork in your self esteem.
And I do not mean this through the act of sex, but through the things he will tell you to do. The new contempt with which he will order you around, still demanding to have his way afterwards, dangling the same old threat.

He is a piece of rag determined to make you feel like a piece of rag by the time he is done with you.

You will discover in the end, his threat was never worth it. If he wants to go report, he had better do it now - but not before you pre-emptively strike.

Remember these things when next he speaks to you of this. Remember, and help yourself.

That being said, I still advocate abstinence before marriage (which shd be early too, considering it is not so easy refraining)
Be strong and Be cool
tanx dear
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Liability(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2014
QuiverBox:

Get a Life- Seun , your forum has become trash, you can't se such happening on Facebook
take the next bus, and go to Hell.

Scarvenger!
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by QuiverBox(f): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2014
Liability:
take the next bus, and go to Hell.

Scarvenger!

I am in Hell Already, where else do you want me to go?
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2014
Liability:
being in the league rihanna, angelina jolie, kim kardashian, nikky minaj is one of the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I was shocked when my boyfriend uploaded my sextape last month after i dumped his silly assse. In retaliation he wanted to pay me back to hurt my ego but he ended up elevating my status.

Just this morning my boss from the apex financial institution in nigeria called me and told me he needs to sleep with me, can you imagine! What arrant nonsense.

I declinded initially only for him to whisper to me that he has my sextape. That if i dont do what he wants he will present it to the whole company and i would lose my job.

Matured advise only

why at your age na only lie u sabi?

1 Like

Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by San2ski(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2014
coolscott:

Be strong and Be cool

You really get time
grin grin grin
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Liability(m): 10:28am On Oct 14, 2014
San2ski:

You really get time
grin grin grin
why na?
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2014
this girl have started again grin
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by KingsJohnson(m): 1:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
EroticAngelina:
this girl have started again grin

U know i have a beef with u and i fink is high time i treat ur f.uck up dear
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by olaboy001(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
Liability:

Matured advise only
Cool Story Sis,
In which part did you started saying the Fuckiing truth?
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Jaglieski: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
Bleep him, make a tape from it and ask him for a promotion.... #Simple
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Liability:

Matured advise only
i will lov to see dat big ass of urz nd i dont want him to sleep wit u either, hmm, y dont u report to d cops nd plan wit dem, den u wil tel ur boss dat u wil giv him wat he want so wen u mit him d police wil just arest him unclad... plz make sure u video all diz idea.... grin
Liability:

Matured advise only
i will lov to see dat big ass of urz nd i dont want him to sleep wit u either, hmm, y dont u report to d cops nd plan wit dem, den u wil tel ur boss dat u wil giv him wat he want so wen u mit him d police wil just arest him unclad... plz make sure u video all diz idea....
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
liability am still waiting for ur bbm pin oooo
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Liability(m): 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
ismailaja:
liability am still waiting for ur bbm pin oooo
my pin? What for?
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Liability:
my pin? What for?
share me first
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by TCF1980(m): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
I have gone through all of Liability' posts and as her/his name goes, he/she is indeed a LIABILITY. I don't his/her age, if she/he is an adult, what lessons she leaving for the younger generations?

I don dey tell people since 1806 sey too much of those una erotic magazines dey make some kiddo dem head dey touch...

Mtscheew! Opening a different forum called 'Illicit Business Professional' should be opened solely for you...
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by 100Cents: 9:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
It is like you are the only surviving troll on Nairaland.

Your lies dey make sense shaa.

Unlike some yabaleft liars like boomba the blaze man .
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by 100Cents: 9:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
OkaiCorne:
Miss liability how market??. Na only you waka come. I just dey look you.

When did spyderman become pregnant ?

1 Like

Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by mizcalvina(f): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]liability my gud friend how body na?
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Liability(m): 8:36am On Oct 15, 2014
100Cents:
It is like you are the only surviving troll on Nairaland.

Your lies dey make sense shaa.

Unlike some yabaleft liars like boomba the blaze man .

100cents, tanks for ya compliment. But me no dey lie oooo. Na true life exskirience i dey share.

My regards to your girlfriend
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Liability(m): 8:38am On Oct 15, 2014
mizcalvina:
calvina my sister, shooo! Na u expose ur nyash like this for ur pishure?

Obobu.....make u enjoy life with caution ooo. My regards to ur boyfriend.
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by 100Cents: 8:39am On Oct 15, 2014
Liability:

100cents, tanks for ya compliment. But me no dey lie oooo. Na true life exskirience i dey share.

My regards to your girlfriend

Thank you, which one of my girlfriends.. ?
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2014
mizcalvina:
oh my god, is dat ur pix or a cellebrity pix
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 15, 2014
100Cents:

Thank you, which one of my girlfriends.. ?
d one u used to broke her heart
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by OgidiOlu3(m): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2014
QuiverBox:

I am in Hell Already, where else do you want me to go?

You're not the one on your profile. The lady on your dp is deceased. Using her as your dp to gain cheap likes is an insult to her memory.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/01/sad-story-of-unilag-student-ella-rip.html?m=1
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by QuiverBox(f): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2014
OgidiOlu3:

You're not the one on your profile. The lady on your dp is deceased. Using her as your dp to gain cheap likes is an insult to her memory.

http://lindaikeji..com/2011/01/sad-story-of-unilag-student-ella-rip.html?m=1

Read all my post on Nairaland, and pls highlight where i ever said that was my Pic on my Profile. Before you start insulting ella was my childhood friend so i dont understand what you r trying to drive here.

Pls show me where it says on NL that all pics posted on ones profile must be that of the person or owner of the username. If unfourtunate that you think pple post pics to get Likes. Maybe that's why you are here on NL. Does Likes add you IQ?
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:07am On Oct 20, 2014
QuiverBox:

Read all my post on Nairaland, and pls highlight where i ever said that was my Pic on my Profile. Before you start insulting ella was my childhood friend so i dont understand what you r trying to drive here

I'm sorry for my attack. She was my childhood friend too, I guess I just miss her cry . Did u by any chance attend Premier?
Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by adepiero: 10:08am On Oct 20, 2014
Lying is ur greatest ability undecided angry

Re: My Boss In The Office Got My Sextape Online. He Wants To Sleep With Me. Help! by Dreyl(m): 10:14am On Oct 20, 2014
Liability:

Matured advise only
Liar-ability you again,you think anybody will believe you with these your lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian / Baby elephant mesmerized by Conji after sighting female tourist in his abode / "I Tried A Sex Doll And It Was The Best Masturbation Experience I've Ever Had"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.