Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. (3963 Views)

My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice / My Husband Flirts With My Friends And Have Them As Contacts On BBM / My Husband And His Ex-grilfriend Are Still Keeping In Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family. by CuteEmma(f): 8:23am On Jan 07, 2015
Eden007:
I broke up with this girl because I felt we weren't compatible in some ways. I'll spare you the details of that. What annoys me is that she has refused to move on. She still chats with my siblings on social network, keeps up with my close friends on Facebook, comments on every event concerning my family.

I overlooked it before, but now it is really getting on my nerves. I don't keep in touch with anybody I met through her, and I expect her to do same. I've moved on and I want her to move on too. I don't want her to 'monitor' me through my loved ones.

I've been thinking about confronting or sending a message to her, but I don't know if that's the right thing to do.
I'll appreciate any advice you can share. Thanks
familiar moniker and a familiar post, what's your ex's name?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! English Teacher Conduct Lesson nak*d ( Video ) / Help! The Man I Married, My Husband Has No joystick! / TheDAVIDO Fùck Guide: Which of These Pictures Is Better? [Screenshots]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.