Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week (8249 Views)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? / Getting Bundle Of Pms From Girls (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Superstar007(m): 2:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
SEUNbanKRALL:
its your choice to reply or not.
I see nothing wrong with it.

If you don't reply, your mail address can't be accessed by the other party.

Imagine. Going to your mailbox to see tons of irrelevant msgs
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Seun:
They can't send you PMs since you are not following them. Nice try though.

DAYUMMMMM

Op ela oju kan wink
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by cherryice(f): 2:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Seun:

grin grin grin
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by itstpia1: 2:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
wonder why seun is all over the thread.

1 Like

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Medunah: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
SEUNbanKRALL:
people you follow can send you messages to your mail address straight from NL.
But for those that you do not, will need you to reply that automatic mail(888 wants to send you a message but you are not online bla bla bla) before they can get your mail address and send whatever they want.
Dude, u dnt av a point.....seun said pple who u dnt follow cnt send u msg nd also insinuated tha u cant reply them in which both can b done even if d former is automatic nd dats￴￴ wat am trying to clarify.￴

1 Like

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by depato88(m): 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Medunah:

She can actually reply them!!! When someone u are not following sends u a msg dat contains ''xyz would like to send u a msg'' if u go to ur email nd open d msg, click on reply, u will be able to reply d person without following them especially if ur using gmail.

Superstar007, try this nd u will see u will be able to reply me even though we arent following each other

true talk. my sista
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Chanchit: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
So out of the '78' boys, only 8 remembered to like ur pix...?

5 Likes

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Seun:
cant believe u are saying this? it is very possible.

4 Likes

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
Seun:
How does she know that they are Randy boys if she didn't reply those PMs?

(like street fighter) URGHHHHHHHHHH K.O M.BISON WINS

2 Likes

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
Op nids pms from females...
Done- I've sent u one pls reply asap

1 Like

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
Medunah:

She can actually reply them!!! When someone u are not following sends u a msg dat contains ''xyz would like to send u a msg'' if u go to ur email nd open d msg, click on reply, u will be able to reply d person without following them especially if ur using gmail.

Superstar007, try this nd u will see u will be able to reply me even though we arent following each other

Why does it seem u r trying to set P with brother supastar undecided shud I try sending u a msg too?

1 Like

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Odunharry(m): 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Truckpusher:
Op ,how come you're fair in complexion yet your knee cap is darker than my asss? grin
lol
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Medunah: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
youmour:

Why does it seem u r trying to set P with brother supastar undecided shud I try sending u a msg too?
And you are? undecided

3 Likes

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
cry cry cry cry is nor fair ohh...someone should follow me and send me pm now.......gays stay off cos i have a chain-saw....amma cut it off clean
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by WoodcrestMayor(m): 2:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
Busted!!!cheesy cheesy cheesy
Seun:
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Akanbiedu(m): 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
itstpia1:
wonder why seun is all over the thread.

Seun, there s a green light here.

[size=15pt]Do something[/size]
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by tofam3k3(m): 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
hiss...with your K leg self....mumu

1 Like

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by itstpia1: 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Akanbiedu:

Seun, there s a green light here.

Do something

probably one of his alternate ids.
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Dygeasy(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Medunah:

Dude, u dnt av a point.....seun said pple who u dnt follow cnt send u msg nd also insinuated tha u cant reply them in which both can b done even if d former is automatic nd dats￴￴ wat am trying to clarify.￴
You don't get it.

She tagged the 78 senders of the PMs 'randy'. How did she come to that conclusion if she didn't reply them? She can't come here to complain about something she doesn't want or didn't do. She must have communicated with the 78 of them to know for sure they are randy. Okay, I just sent you a Nairaland PM now, I'm not following you, you haven't replied, am I randy? You don't know.

Superstar007 and 7 other guys send you PMs which you reply all and you start chatting, would you go counting them? They all ask for sex, wouldn't you stop replying them rather than counting tens of PMs?

It's simple psychology and common sense smiley

If I follow you and you follow back, there should be a reason; probably we found a common ground on here so we can carry it off Nairaland without the first notification Nairaland gives but if the following is one sided, it's in the recepient's discretion to reply or not to.

It is for you ladies' own good. Shakara Continua grin

Hope you get Seun's point. cool

I only see an attention seeker here.

13 Likes

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Tymax(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Wow! What wouldn't ladies do just to get more "likes" on their profile pic? Please publish their names. Paste screenshots. I will count each moniker and the total must not be less than 78. angry

9 Likes

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by philantoxx(m): 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
see how u just disgraced yourself.u even got the bashing from the apex.

1 Like

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by itstpia1: 3:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dygeasy:
You don't get it.

She tagged the 78 senders of the PMs 'randy'. How did she come to that conclusion if she didn't reply them?

what was seun's point?

first he said she couldnt have received the pms.

then he said the senders werent randy.

which one exactly And why is he so bothered over the matter- he jumped on the thread asap.

as per your question, do you have an explanation for why 78 guys would pm somebody, even if the op's story is true?
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by agrovick(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
SMH
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by chimerase2: 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
To to dem niggas dat disturbs de female with PM angry
I swear heaven shall be like a mustard seed unto thee angry

2 Likes

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Dygeasy(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
itstpia1:

what was seun's point?

first he said she couldnt have received the pms.

then he said the senders werent randy.

which one exactly

as per your question, do you have an explanation for why 78 guys would pm somebody, even if the op's story is true?r?
Think!

Do you have an explanation why anybody would count the emails in their mailbox? Manually? Carefully counting out mails through Nairaland. That's lame and dorky.

And if she's hellbent on proving the point she wants to prove, she should take her time to write out their names. Seems she's that jobless.

6 Likes

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by itstpia1: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
doesnt the nl counter total the pms?

dunno.

or perhaps they are counted in the mailbox.
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Medunah: 3:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dygeasy:
You don't get it.

She tagged the 78 senders of the PMs 'randy'. How did she come to that conclusion if she didn't reply them? She can't come here to complain about something she doesn't want or didn't do. She must have communicated with the 78 of them to know for sure they are randy. Okay, I just sent you a Nairaland PM now, I'm not following you, you haven't replied, am I randy? You don't know.

Superstar007 and 7 other guys send you PMs which you reply all and you start chatting, would you go counting them? They all ask for sex, wouldn't you stop replying them rather than counting tens of PMs?

If I follow you and you follow back, there should be a reason; probably we found a common ground on here so we can carry it off Nairaland without the first notification Nairaland gives but if the following is one sided, it's in the recepient's discretion to reply or not to.

oh, I get ur point now
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
I don't really know how NL PM rules works but I do know that even if you are the most beautiful girl on NL no Hot dude would PM you if you don't give signs you're in heat. Comport yourself well Jare.

1 Like

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Juliaann:
So what do u want us to do?
u luke cute.
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dygeasy:
You don't get it.

Super star007 and 7 other guys send you PMs which you reply all and you start chatting, would you go counting them? They all ask for sex, wouldn't you stop replying them rather than counting tens of PMs?

Hope you get Se un's point. cool

I love you dearie...you're one person that got se'un's second point about the 'randy' aspect.

When he said they can't send her PMs, he probably meant they can't send an actual pm. The only message you would get is permission for the messages to 'fly'. I don't consider that a PM.
I would only consider it a PM after she approves - then the main message from the 'randy guys' starts flowing.

1 Like

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by dechandel(f): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hehehehehhe
The attention seeking didn't go well grin

Bae, Try harder next time grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by 100Cents: 4:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Sharrap, who do you think you are ?

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalanders Help Me Rejoice, My Eyes Don Open Finally / My Ex Girlfriend Unblocked Me On Whatsapp After 6 Months. / He Is So Rich Now. Time To Say Yes? No Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.