Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week (8240 Views)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? / Getting Bundle Of Pms From Girls (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
Una still dey here. Hian!!
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2014
Una still dey here. Hian!! Anyway una don help her ministry na from 8-17 likes. Praise d lord
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2014
Seun:
They can't send you PMs since you are not following them. Nice try though.

Seun is correct, they can't send you PM's and u can't reply either. If you do, u will be sending your mail to no-reply@nairaland.com or private-mesages@nairaland.com or so...

Before now I used to get so many PM's which i cant reply, before I decided to add my BBM Pin to my signature.
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
phatjoe50:

Seun is correct, they can't send you PM's and u can't reply either. If you do, u will be sending your mail to no-reply@nairaland.com or private-mesages@nairaland.com or so...

Before now I used to get so many PM's which i cant reply, before I decided to add my BBM Pin to my signature.
hahahahahaha...
So they should kukuma add you on bbm??
You're funny!
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

hahahahahaha...
So they should kukuma add you on bbm??
You're funny!

Na so Na grin

BTW some nairalanders like forming boss. Like they want you to do one or two programming jobs for them.
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
Medunah:

She can actually reply them!!! When someone u are not following sends u a msg dat contains ''xyz would like to send u a msg'' if u go to ur email nd open d msg, click on reply, u will be able to reply d person without following them especially if ur using gmail.

Superstar007, try this nd u will see u will be able to reply me even though we arent following each other
It works also for Yahoo mail. I've received pms from peeps I don't follow and I do reply as well. So Seun, I highly disagree with you!
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by texanomaly(f): 6:12pm On Oct 15, 2014
Paroman:
Another Gay alert!!! shocked shocked .......ofcourse she is cute. She is probably the prettiest lady I have seen on nairaland this year. tongue

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Girls Only: Thread Against Some Silly Guys On Nairaland / Can You Donate Your Kidney To Your Lover? / Describe What Your Partner Does That You Enjoy The Most In The Bedroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.