Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week (8236 Views)

The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / What Are Men Turning Into..hopelessly Randy Creatures? / Getting Bundle Of Pms From Girls (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by 100Cents: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
Seun:
They can't send you PMs since you are not following them. Nice try though.

In wrestling, this is called D.D.T or Pinfall...

Chai, diariz godu o...

1 Like

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by 100Cents: 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
Juliaann:
So what do u want us to do?

Fry her eggs...

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by 100Cents: 4:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
adanduka:
OP IS A GUY. Saw him posting this.

O boy, this is classic..

No more comment though...
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Rapsainot(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
Oga seun

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Tapout(m): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
crychie!! Sean u 4 no open her nyansh like that na cry.....u suppose be character for injustice because this one Don pass pinfall.
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
Bunsky:
u luke cute.
Gay alert!!! shocked shocked
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Dygeasy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 14, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I love you dearie...you're one person that got se'un's second point about the 'randy' aspect.

When he said they can't send her PMs, he probably meant they can't send an actual pm. The only message you would get is permission for the messages to 'fly'. I don't consider that a PM.
I would only consider it a PM after she approves - then the main message from the 'randy guys' starts flowing.
Seun's posts aren't usually self-explanatory. The OP na yeye person grin
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
Paroman:
Gay alert!!! shocked shocked
who be gay,so i can't admire my fellow lady that she is beautiful,nawao
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by 100Cents: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dygeasy:
Think!

Do you have an explanation why anybody would count the emails in their mailbox? Manually? Carefully counting out mails through Nairaland. That's lame and dorky.

And if she's hellbent on proving the point she wants to prove, she should take her time to write out their names. Seems she's that jobless.

Agreed..

Attention starvation..
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
Eya if she was ff'ing a dude, everyone will look at that dude with one kyn eyes. Buh it's da opposite
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
nickz:
h0rny niggas thocheesygrin

op tho
chaii you don spoil finish,abeg who spoiled you naa
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by tranxo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
Rachelwest:
Are you kidding me?

Are boyz here that randy and Hot that dey keep bombarding me with pms upon pms
seun, do something plz.i will soon forward their names to ban them for me as part of my welcome party on ur site.
Your picture makes the whole story very clear. SMH
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
@op you don't need to open a thread all because of pm beside you are mature enough to decide whether to reply pm or not.
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by pweedyuz(f): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
Medunah:

She can actually reply them!!! When someone u are not following sends u a msg dat contains ''xyz would like to send u a msg'' if u go to ur email nd open d msg, click on reply, u will be able to reply d person without following them especially if ur using gmail.

Superstar007, try this nd u will see u will be able to reply me even though we arent following each other
pls,,i have a question
wat am i suppose to write as "subject" if i want to send a msg to sumone following me
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Bunsky:
who be gay,so i can't admire my fellow lady that she is beautiful,nawao
relax, I was just kidding. But do you agree it would have been a bit weird if I say a guy compiments another guy on his looks? cheesy
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Juliaann:

like seriously fah
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
Paroman:
relax, I was just kidding. But do you agree it would have been a bit weird if I say a guy compiments another on his looks? cheesy
true talk,dat is guy for a guy,but we ladies can compliment.
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by audreybrian(f): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hmm.I really think this is immature.I have uncountable PMs and even a screen shot of it but i dont think its necessary to tell the whole nairaland about it.
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Medunah: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
pweedyuz:

pls,,i have a question
wat am i suppose to write as "subject" if i want to send a msg to sumone following me
Anything you want
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by itstpia1: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2014
The only pms I get are the ones from nairaland telling me I logged in.

1 Like

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by nickz(m): 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
chaii you don spoil finish,abeg who spoiled you naa
our housegirl when i was 6yrs oldsadsadsad

only "h0rny" and you're shouting....smh

*forgive her oh lord for she doesn't know how far your son has gone*angry

1 Like

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by daveP(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
Hmm. shocked
Juliaann:
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by nickz(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
pweedyuz:

pls,,i have a question
subject must be. "not interested"

any other subject gets redirected to an unknown maill.......thanks!!
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Juliaann(f): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
daveP:
Hmm. shocked
what's that?
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Juliaann(f): 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

like seriously fah
Huhundecided
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by daveP(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
Juliaann:
what's that?
you want me to say it? lipsrsealed
cool
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Juliaann(f): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
daveP:
you want me to say it? lipsrsealed
cool
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

smiley smiley

3 Likes

Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Medunah: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I love you dearie...you're one person that got se'un's second point about the 'randy' aspect.

When he said they can't send her PMs, he probably meant they can't send an actual pm The only message you would get is permission for the messages to 'fly'. I don't consider that a PM.
I would only consider it a PM after she approves - then the main message from the 'randy guys' starts flowing.
That wasnt wat he meant cos d girl can decide to count all dose automatic msg. Its only his 2nd comment i agrree with dygeasy bt 4 d 1st comment, he meant was dat msg (automatic or not) cnt be sent if ur not following d person.
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
adanduka:
OP IS A GUY. Saw him posting this.
Really? Then he should be banned for transgender identity
Re: 78 Pms From NAIRALAND Randy Boyz All In One Week by djeezy(m): 5:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
She screwed up her thread when she mentioned seun's name. Now she's busted. Op is an attention seeking bish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Look At What A Access Bank Customer Did Hilarious Pictures / A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) / Pls HELP! I Cant Take Her VIRGINITY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.