Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

1950Mack's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1950Mack's Profile / 1950Mack's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

Romance / Re: Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? by 1950Mack: 6:59pm On Jan 02
grin they are referring to Mr John Thomas who wears helmet and only shines in darkness grin

10 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Hamas' Deputy Head, Salah Al-arouri Killed In Israel Drone Strike (photo) by 1950Mack: 6:53pm On Jan 02
grin when will they kill the real head.... kill the real head boy and the war is won completely grin
Travel / Re: Japa: UK Stops Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Dependants. by 1950Mack: 5:08pm On Jan 02
Lifeinlight:
Mr Ronu

Ebi Npa wa o

Your people are hungry in South West go and help them.

There are many other countries even in Africa better than your shit hole

Werey you're a Nigerian... you will say you're hungry... or maybe you're togolese... oya go back to Togo let the hunger amplify.... oponu grin
Travel / Re: Japa: UK Stops Nigerian Students, Others From Bringing Dependants. by 1950Mack: 3:37pm On Jan 02
grin the same UK mo..rons like Lifeinlight are roasting their lives to go... some people are cursed from the sky undecided

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tinubu To Sign Executive Order To Dissuade Nigerians From Hoarding Cash - Osoba by 1950Mack: 3:35pm On Jan 02
grin we will still hoard... once bitten twice shy. print more notes then we will feel at ease undecided

3 Likes

Family / Re: How Do I Deal With A Manipulative Stepmother by 1950Mack: 2:14pm On Jan 02
grin Read the 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene. Thank me later. The lessons helped me dealt with dangerous men and fraudsters, oppressors and manipulators, seducers and arrogant mo.ro.ns. I checkmated all of them. grin

5 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK by 1950Mack: 2:13pm On Jan 02
Lifeinlight:
Mr Ronu

Keep your sermon to your fellow hungry Ronus. Mind your business and allow anyone to do what pleases him.

Go and feed your fellow Ronus they're hungry

Who is talking to you before... do you think I care whether obydiots burn or roast hahahahahahha grin grin grin

Japa and japada.... no where in the world can accommodate obydiots aside Lagos... when Ronus go to UK and America, obydiots want to die in festac, agege, idumota and other Lagos slums... claiming we own Lagos tongue

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK by 1950Mack: 2:02pm On Jan 02
Lifeinlight:
Enemy of progress. You want him to stay in Nigeria for your useless government to improvished him together with other Nigerians

I know you're a billionaire, go and help your fellow Ronus dying of hunger in South West

Werey it is people like you who mislead people... japa is scam... if you like believe it

If you can raise 3or5m to japa in this same bad country then I think you can do better. But nin.com.po.ops like you reason upside down because you're cursed to be poor and frustrated. You don't have a winning attitude undecided
Career / Re: Should I Leave My Current Company by 1950Mack: 1:53pm On Jan 02
Bros... this is a serious matter o. I think you should do intensive research or feasibility study on the prospects of both companies. 170k for 10years is better than 300k for one year. What if the 300k company doesn't last, then you're back to square one. Do you know if they can even sustain your salary for 6months without owing you the rest of the years. Similar thing has happened to me before. I rather stay with a company that has proven records and a good future.

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK by 1950Mack: 1:52pm On Jan 02
Lifeinlight:
Ebi Npa Wa Mr Ronu grin
Ebi ni pa monamona ku tongue
Family / Re: Does A Woman Earning More Than The Husband Affect The Marriage? by 1950Mack: 1:49pm On Jan 02
grin I think it's cool... but women have a way of letting ego get in the way then all hell breaks lose grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK by 1950Mack: 1:47pm On Jan 02
Lifeinlight:
Mr Ronu

We're still saying the same thing. Your country top the ladder of poverty, unemployment, weak and worthless currency in the world? Abi na lie? Statistics doesn't lie

Allow people to relocate in peace and stop discouraging them with your epistle

See dis obydiot... oya de go na

Sha don't come back to wail again

Obydiots been wailing since last year's general elections

Keep hoping on government before you make it in life

Now this is an epistle, bedroom taught graduate goofing upandan

Oloshi. Anunpama

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK by 1950Mack: 1:36pm On Jan 02
Lifeinlight:
LoL

Ignorance at his highest peak

Yet, naija top the ladder of unemployment and poverty in the world
Naija top the ladder of weak and worthless currency in the world
Naija leaders are one of the highest paid in the world while their subjects are so poor that they can't afford ordinary 3 square meal daily

If you think this country will ever get better then you're either a politician, Yahoo Yahoo or ritualist

Losers talk

Oga travel to UK and see first na... stop crying over your personal failure and frustration

You can grow rich in Nigeria if you know the cues... it's not by ritual or fraud... am a living testimony undecided

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should I Keep My Job Or Travel To The UK by 1950Mack: 12:59pm On Jan 02
How many times will people learn say London na scam... my padi wey japa with 20million two years ago return last October begin wail like say onions enter him eyes.... you get rich quicker in Nigeria than obodoyibo... if you don't gerrit then try it... experience is a professor... he teach my ni.g.g.a wella grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Food / Re: How Long Can This Last If It Were To Be In Nigeria? by 1950Mack: 1:21pm On Dec 12, 2023
grin I give am 5 minutes... wey some people belle resemble GP tank grin
Travel / Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? by 1950Mack: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2023
grin Abuja if you ask me grin

1 Like

Family / Re: Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family by 1950Mack: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2023
grin so poor people should not breef again.... let the poor breef grin

P.S: I was born in a middle class family but I don't exhibit such traits... I think it depends on who you are. I have strict financial discipline doesn't mean am from poor background, I've met sons of millionaires who don't waste money like many poor people do even, they only buy what they need and don't splurge... now how's that undecided

Life is an illusion. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: FG To Expel Prison Controllers ‘taking Bribe To Lock Up Poor People’ by 1950Mack: 8:34pm On Nov 22, 2023
They should lock them up too so that they know how it feels... those guys are devils in human skin... they're worse than bad government... dem and Nigeria police... tueh tongue
Romance / Re: Will You Marry A Woman Who Has Undergone Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) (pics) by 1950Mack: 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
marlow1962:

Lmao 😂
Kids and emilokans don make una feel say everybody for here poor.
as in ehn... bros I tire... I don explain tire say Nairaland is not only for broke men and women grin grin grin

1 Like

Food / Re: GWR: Tope Maggie Completes 200-Hour Cooking (Photos) by 1950Mack: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
grin grin grin by the time Nigerians are done with Guinness world records they will finally close shop in Nigeria like American visa lottery.... somebody will soon do 1000hours of cooking... GWR will be like 'Nigerians abeg, our awards don de finish'... grin grin grin grin
Celebrities / Re: "It Is Disrespectful To Ask A Woman About Her Body Count" — BBN TolaniBaj by 1950Mack: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2023
grin radarada... so if I wan buy motor now I no go ask of the mileage... so that I go know if na d motor go kill me grin

101 Likes 9 Shares

Health / Re: I Am 22 And I Don't Have Beard. What Could Be The Problem? by 1950Mack: 7:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
Testiebobo:
I feel discouraged to look at myself in the mirror, anytime i noticed that i dont have a single hair under my chin. Even someone that is sixteen years old is already having one. I dont feel ok. What could be the deficiency problem?

File Photo

grin nothing to worry about... its nature... my beards came age 28... people called me babyface n all but I was happy... to me it was a time machine which made me look younger than I should as I enjoy the years... seriously my age mates look like grannies compared to me now... so it's a blessing not to age quickly... people spend millions to look younger... don't be an ingrate grin

1 Like

Crime / Re: Woman Caught After Spending $10.4m Mistakenly Paid To Her Acct (pics/video) by 1950Mack: 3:21pm On Nov 18, 2023
grin gawd!... when will this miracle happen to me... if dem catch me make I bend.... I have watched plenty American films to know how to diffuse funds you don't want to get tracked.... all your bios can suddenly go black if you wish... uncivilized illiterates always get jumbo funds... Odin why? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Music/Radio / Re: Nigerians Have Bought The American Market - Ghanaian Music Executive (video) by 1950Mack: 3:14pm On Nov 18, 2023
grin see this mumu... who no know say Nigeria jollof pass Ghana jollof... Ghanaian musicians are in medieval ages compared to Nigerian musicians... last time I was in Ghana their top ten was not even in my personal playlist... but in a petrol station I heard tekno's mufasa on repeat grin grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ajaero: Organized Labour Declares Nationwide Strike for November 14 by 1950Mack: 6:28pm On Nov 07, 2023
grin they will soon call it off jarey.... FG will give them dodo ikire as usual and dem no go talk pim again... all these weak unions... government puppets grin

8 Likes

Politics / Re: IGP Appoints DIGs Frank Mba, Sokari-pedro & Sanibto Oversee Imo, Bayelsa & Kogi by 1950Mack: 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2023
grin hehehehehe.... selection already done and dusted... naija I hail thee grin

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Strike: NLC, TUC Summon ‘extraordinary’ NEC Meeting by 1950Mack: 6:06pm On Nov 07, 2023
grin weaklings... dem wan call off the planned strike as usual grin
Politics / Re: Naira: Tinubu Will Shock Currency Speculators – Tope Fasua by 1950Mack: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
Abi speculators will shock him... cabals are real... dem no get joy grin grin grin

1 Like

Agriculture / Re: Noisy Roosters Kept By Neighbour Driving Me Crazy by 1950Mack: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2023
CodeTemplar:
buy loud speakers and reciprocate the noise around that 3 AM also.
walahi na wetin de my mind be dis... if I no go turn emergency DJ make I bend... walahi nobody go sleep for that neighborhood... na den everybody go join hand find solution... I just go buy 4 big party woofers... face dem for the werey window too... he go see vawulence pro max 3.... radarada undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 19 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.