Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement - Sports (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement (87653 Views)

"We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF / Keshi To Become Ethiopian National Team Coach, Just Days After NFF Sack / NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement - Read Full Communique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Easy1401(m): 10:56pm On Oct 16, 2014
NFF are perished because they lacks football knowledge! why Ahmadu
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by bobaustin(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2014
Amodu dt i knw cn't complete wot keshi has started. Dt guy (amodu) z to dull 4ma likened
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 16, 2014
caprini1:
Amodu knows how to play minnows better than Keshi, he is going to beat both SA and Congo.

One thing about Amodu is he knows how to grind out results when need be.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Royaltriplee:
"he was full of himself. "HOW?"
"never takes instructions."FROM WHO IF I MAY ASK?
"He made some of us look like a fool". WHO R D "SOME OF US"? AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?

He's an NFF man of course. He even sounds like a semi literate.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by kennyslim1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 16, 2014
raphy:
u r d first to comment ,an u make sense .wht kind of drink can i buy u ?

them no get e-beer nw grin
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Tariboy1(m): 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Our football is gone long time ago.

Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Chanchit: 11:40pm On Oct 16, 2014
Pancho01:

Nawhaho, look at the old cargoes u are suggesting they bring in. Apart from iheanacho, all others what can they offer?

With those old cargoes, we would defeat Congo away. We need to get the sheep steady first and this junks can't get the job done.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
Rikidony:

U DNT HAVE GOOGLE IN HOLLAND angry
sister, here in holland, google is not permitted. Please help me check it before i fail my interview. It is the same question that they ask me.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by musiwa95: 12:27am On Oct 17, 2014
[size=18pt]www.nairaland.com/attachments/1716169_460096segun12jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d_jpegf7c5dbae160d29d06d1022a3570cc47f

His Royal Highness

oduwa Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)
[/size]

If Keshi was not too patriot to Nigeria. after several effort to keshi to get him to play team Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria prove abortive. Nigeria abuse of international law does not negate international law. it does not take your right away

Even after I have contact fifa and explain the situation to fifa including security Nigeria was involve in and showing them people were scare to fill the stadium. Fifa looks like they were interested in my idea . there would have been at least two team..

Some thing are your right.. and as long as you are in the right, nobody will deprive you of it. I was not telling a lie. There were prove of video which I did show to some members of fifa to convince them of my good intention.

Nigeria security problem is knew to sepp blatter, sepp blatter is 78 years, so he will remember the story. I made affort. And look very interested to help you people out of your problem. put your self in the brain of the spectator, will you, come watch a match, when people can bomb the place, No.

Just to help you people, who think, that I am telling lies that I am the Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria.

look at this two coin.

You will notice the design is the same. British West Africa and federation of Nigeria.

British West Africa consisit of several countries including Ghana ,Western Nigeria, gambia , Nigeria etc

You can see, from this coins , that all that happen was just a change of name from british West Africa to the federation of Nigeria.
But I am the Emperor of Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria which was part of British West Africa.

Do you see the triangle is the same in the coins. it was a region body. am I a liar, look at the coins yourself. if I am telling lies, your own eyes will not tell you lies.

Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by musiwa95: 2:00am On Oct 17, 2014
Nigeria abuse of international law does not negate international law.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by bleufaucon: 2:17am On Oct 17, 2014
Well done stephen Okechukwu keshi,the patriot! Thanks for showing that African coaches can achieve a lot in sports despite working under the most unfavourable of conditions due to some the presence of mediocre elements within our system who constantly work to undermine Africa. Thank you great soccer Hero!
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 17, 2014
King of qualifier
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by bee444: 3:07am On Oct 17, 2014
There's something wrong with NFF. You can't choose or elect a president 4 times! ...especially a failure.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Geeman74(m): 3:45am On Oct 17, 2014
On what basis was Amodu appointed? I mean what had he been doing this past years? Please someone correct me, this man had not been involved in top flight soccer for years.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Nobody: 5:56am On Oct 17, 2014
Emmysteve:
The Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) in the early hours of Thursday have announced the contract termination of Coach Stephen Keshi as the Super Eagles head coach.
Hmmmmmm.... Contract termination indeed! Was there a contract that was terminated? Keshi had no contract with the NFF.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by kajobo1: 7:09am On Oct 17, 2014
The person we need is Sunday Oliseh
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by ElFenomeno1: 8:12am On Oct 17, 2014
stigman:

Your brain is as empty as that of a coconut, when you get home look into the eyes of your stupid mother, your useless father and call them bas tard, goat

Vacuous troglodyte..... Product of a reckless mating between a hunchback (your father) and an imbecilic mad woman......
You should have been washed off during a menstrual flow or disposed off in a cheap condom, if only your daft father had some sense......
Stupid fu...ck!
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2014
Rikidony:

ACCORDING TO WHAT I READ HE WAS SACK.angry

Keshi was not sacked madam. His contract was simply not renewed. Capish

His contract expired after the tenure and it was not renewed.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Olaolufred(m): 9:09am On Oct 17, 2014
princefunmi:

AS A MARKETER TO A COMPANY.
IS IT FAIR FOR THEM TO SAY THEY CAN NOT RENEW YOUR CONTRACT JUST 3 MONTHS AFTER YOUR SALE STRATEGY BROUGHT 100 BILLION NAIRA WORTH OF SALE?
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by raphy(m): 10:09am On Oct 17, 2014
kennyslim1:

them no get e-beer nw grin
no worry guy them go soon discuss abt it in house of assembly.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Rikidony(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2014
princefunmi:

I REPEAT ACCORDING TO WHAT I READ HE WAS SACK GERRITundecided
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Oderaa123: 11:20am On Oct 17, 2014
Just completed my Nairaland membership registration now. So happy to meet u all, my distinguishable forumate.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by mightyleks(m): 12:47pm On Oct 17, 2014
Greenified:
AS USUAL
and this one will call back
YAKUBU AIYEGBENI.
Already called
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by ElFenomeno1: 12:50pm On Oct 17, 2014
Olaolufred:

AS A MARKETER TO A COMPANY.
IS IT FAIR FOR THEM TO SAY THEY CAN NOT RENEW YOUR CONTRACT JUST 3 MONTHS AFTER YOUR SALE STRATEGY BROUGHT 100 BILLION NAIRA WORTH OF SALE?

Baseless comparison!
Get lost with Keshi if you are not happy!!!
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by buJu234: 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
neva wait 4 the NFF to sack u;;; that will rubbish ur CV...

do like westerhoff & bonfree jo...

after winning AFCON; resign and go;; by then ur CV is a hot cake...

u will get other countries ready to pay u more than nigeria;

but Keshi choose to b patriotic even Nigerian Presidents are neva patriotic... not to talk of an ordinary football coach..

even as a nation; the average black african countries (the leaders plus the followers combine) fight against patriotism in many ways esp. Nigeria

can u see wat has happened to u...? Mr keshi
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by Goke7: 1:20pm On Oct 17, 2014
buJu234:
neva wait 4 the NFF to sack u;;; that will rubbish ur CV...

do like westerhoff & bonfree jo...

after winning AFCON; resign and go;; by then ur CV is a hot cake...

u will get other countries ready to pay u more than nigeria;

but Keshi choose to b patriotic even Nigerian Presidents are neva patriotic... not to talk of an ordinary football coach..

even as a nation; the average black african countries (the leaders plus the followers combine) fight against patriotism in many ways esp. Nigeria

can u see wat has happened to u...? Mr keshi

both bonfere and westerhof have not been successful elsewhere after leaving Nigeria despite they leaving when the ovation was loudest, keshi has something going for him, he had made his name somewhere before coming to Nigeria that is by qualifying Togo for the world cup and has also done that for Nigeria, now that alone has made him an hot cake and within few months if not weeks, keshi will have another coaching job. Its only in Nigeria we don't respect Keshi

2 Likes

Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by bank2k4real(m): 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
Its only in Nigeria....that coaches are being recycled.....merry go round....I won't be surprise if they go back to SIAsia and back to keshi again....smh for nff.....

Meanwhile check my signature below for the promotion going on ...om Nairaland.
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by xkris11(m): 1:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
ROSSIKE:

One thing about Amodu is he knows how to grind out results when need be.

and when he doesnt you all will criticize him and turn your back on him....funny people
Re: NFF Sack Keshi, Pick Amodu As Replacement by xkris11(m): 2:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
robosky02:

the man Shaibu Amodu:

He managed Nigeria from April 2001 to February 2002.
He was appointed Head Coach of the Nigerian national side in April 2008,[2] and was sacked on 6 February 2010.[3] Despite reaching third place with the national side in the 2010 African Cup of Nations, he was demoted to serve as the coach of the Nigerian B-team (Home-Based Eagles) and Lars Lagerbäck was installed in his place before the 2010 World Cup.

Amodu also led Nigeria to the AFCON bronze medal at Mali 2002 and Angola 2010. Other accomplishments include Nigerian FA Cup titles with BCC Lions of Gboko and El Kanemi Warriors on multiple occasions. He has also managed Shooting Stars, BCC Lions, Orlando Pirates and Sharks F.C.

Amodu was appointed technical director of Nigeria's national teams in May 2013.[6] In November he was named Technical Director of Bendel Insurance F.C., which includes being in charge of the club's youth development

Story for the Gods...amodu has past his prime.
its was a mistake sacking Keshi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

2013 Glo-CAF Awards / Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo / Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.