Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? (3175 Views)

Checkout These Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Cute Nigerian Couple / Who First Comes To Mind?? / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:44am On Apr 04, 2015
A number of weeks ago, my friends and I were seated on the edge of one the water fountains at Ibom Plaza here in Uyo at about 6.00PM when three beautiful ladies walked past us to sit in a nearby cafeteria and ,as it is with most young men, the topic of our conversation switched to them (yes, we also talk about women) for a while. Claims and counter-claims about the concept of beauty were tossed around. In the midst of the tête-a-tête , I asked them this question : What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you see a beautiful lady? . Some opined that most tend to be unintelligent. On the whole, the replies I got were witty, thoughtful, cynical and a whole lot more.

I remember in my 100 level ,some years back, I refused to make space for pretty females to sit beside me in lecture halls. I always gave excuses like ,' No missy, you can't seat here. Someone else is occupying this space' or some other excuse. All just because, for some odd reason , I was 'convinced' most pretty females are conceited enough to assume THEIR BEAUTY ALONE WOULD ALWAYS MAKE A WAY FOR THEM AND THEY CAN MANIPULATE ALL MEN WITH IT TO THEIR OWN ADVANTAGE. Most times I have been proven right but there are times I am dead wrong. One of the ladies I constantly turned down ended up being a 'very close friend'. I guess she's one of the few exceptions. I have relaxed my strict stance since then though.

The above still redirects me to ask the question I asked in the first paragraph of this write-up: What is the first thing which comes to your mind when you see or meet a beautiful female or a handsome male?

1 Like

Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by alberto2k(m): 11:48am On Apr 04, 2015
missclassy thief your dictionary embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by Allureoftheseas(m): 11:49am On Apr 04, 2015
Nothing. There are beautiful females in the marine kingdom that i see and mate with whenever i like, far more beautiful than the most beautiful girl you have ever seen or can imagine, have you ever seen a lady whose skin shines and reflects like gold? Probably not, not sure you will, maybe in your next life
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:53am On Apr 04, 2015
alberto2k:
missclasssy thief your dictionary embarassed

Disappointed you didn't find my usual sesquipedalian words punctuating the write up at intervals? I didn't want any message to get lost hence the candor tone of the write up. What's your viewpoint about the topic?
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by damilareoye: 11:57am On Apr 04, 2015
First..... Inner appreciation of beauty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:00pm On Apr 04, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
Nothing. There are beautiful females in the marine kingdom that i see and mate with whenever i like, far more beautiful than the most beautiful girl you have ever seen or can imagine, have you ever seen a lady whose skin shines and reflects like gold? Probably not, not sure you will, maybe in your next life

No thanks, señor. I think I'll make do with HUMANS, their imperfections notwithstanding. Good luck with the phantom females though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
TheSonofmark, always using the slightest opportunity to bad-mouth the feminine gender....

To your question, whenever I see a good-looking person, whether male or female, the first thing that strikes me is that sense of admiration.
Then the next thing is comparison.

1 Like

Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2015
missclasssy:
TheSonofmark, always using the slightest opportunity to bad-mouth the feminine gender.

To your question, whenever I see a good-looking person, whether male or female, the first thing that strikes me is that sense of admiration.
Then the next thing is comparison.
I didn't "bad-mouth'/ castigate females this time around, Missclasssy. I explained why I behaved the way I did and in the same paragraph I stated how my assumptions have been wrong sometimes.

About your second paragraph : Tell me, when you see a cute male with charm, doesn't it flag the red lights at first? Like "Hey! He's a charmer, a ladies' man. I should be wary of him 'cause he'll definitely be a 'player'" ? You could be wrong or right. Those are the points I tried elucidating in the post and not to castigate the female folk. Come on, Missclasssy, come on!
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by ronald4lif(m): 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2015
I don't really have thoughts of words in the brain, it's more like waves of sensations over the body. Usually feel like a confused dog about how something so amazing just walking around in front of me. If I think anything, it's something like "wow girl" and then I feel the need to stomp on the ground and put myself together before passers-by get a clue of my unease body movement.
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 04, 2015
I suppose this is an attempt to "revive" romance-land.

I see a cute person I go hmmm....s/he is cute and I move on. Just like the title of your post would suggest.

There should be nothing deep about this, just like the topic implies......this is just pulling teeth trying to 'philosophize' physical beauties.

It's like don't even! There are some real issues plaguing mankind.

Carry on folks, no further comment.

Nice shot at this here tent revival.

1 Like

Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2015

@Ronald4lif: Insightful. No presumptions or assumptions? Your mind goes blank after the inner appreciation of the aesthetics before you?

@Xiadnat: This isn't an attempt at any "revival". Heck! Is the romance section even comatose or losing its quality? Methinks not...at least that you are active here contradicts your claims. This is just the son of Mark putting out his thoughts on a public forum.

IF WE BOTH AGREE LOOKS PLAY A ROLE IN SHAPING OUR OPINIONS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE,, DOESN'T IT TRANSLATE TO PHILOSOPHIZING ABOUT AESTHETICS? You see, you are contradicting yourself.

All issues plaguing the hearts of mankind have always been real since they affect real people (in this case their disposition towards others). For example, you walk into an eatery and the waiter turns out to be 'ugly'. Doesn't it affect your disposition towards him/her? It doesn't make you petty. Aesthetics is a quality the human mind is configure to appreciate , consciously or not.

P.S: That you can't connect with an issue doesn't make it virtual.
[/b]
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by OKNkanu(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
When I meet a cute lady........hmmm.... let's see...

1). I plan on how to get her number.....
2). I plan on how to get her visit me....
3). I plan on how to PLAY with her......
4). I plan on how my Plan 1, 2 and 3 should work perfectly.

cool cool
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by pweedyuz(f): 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
"Dayum"
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by ronald4lif(m): 1:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

@Ronald...4lif: Insightful. No presumptions or assumptions? Your mind goes blank after the inner appreciation of the aesthetics before you?

@Xiad...nat: This isn't an attempt at any "revival". Heck! Is the romance section even comatose or losing its quality? Methinks not...at least that you are active here contradicts your claims. This is just the son of Mark putting out his thoughts on a public forum.

IF WE BOTH AGREE LOOKS PLAY A ROLE IN SHAPING OUR OPINIONS ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE,, DOESN'T IT TRANSLATE TO PHILOSOPHIZING ABOUT AESTHETICS? You see, you are contradicting yourself.

All issues plaguing the hearts of mankind have always been real since they affect real people (in this case their disposition towards others). For example, you walk into an eatery and the waiter turns out to be 'ugly'. Doesn't it affect your disposition towards him/her? It doesn't make you petty. Aesthetics is a quality the human mind is configure to appreciate , consciously or not.

[/b]
No, it doesn't always end there. It depends on my mood, sometime I take a second glance, other times I could care less.

But usually I'm thinking whether the girl is approachable. If she gives off an arrogant vibe then I'm not interested. If a neutral vibe then I think oh wow she is awesome and the urge of making a move strucks my mind. But again, the environment and atmosphere will determine if I'll make the move or expunge the idea completely.
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by izzyboy10(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
pweedyuz:
"Dayum"
just like how you're preety.Wow!
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
As for me, whenever i see a cute lady, instead of gossiping about her, i will rather walk up to her and appreciate her beauty and by doing that, if I'm welcomed, i can start up a chat with her and from there, it can lead to friendship or even more than than. . .
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by KrazyBone: 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
"Chooooiiiiii" "Damn" "wow" "see yansh" " see boobi"

It all depends on what attracts me first.
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by pweedyuz(f): 1:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
izzyboy10:
just like how you're preety.Wow!
undecided
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by LewisO: 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2015
Just admire them, no long story about it.

2 Likes

Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by Caseless: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
To 'nack' if she's 'nackable'.

1 Like

Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Ok.

I am just saying: human physical attributes is not that deep; unless it involves appreciating all of nature and the master mind behind it.

Everything else is fluff.

TheSonOfMark:

@Ronald4lif: Insightful. No presumptions or assumptions? Your mind goes blank after the inner appreciation of the aesthetics before you?

@Xiadnat: This isn't an attempt at any "revival". Heck! Is the romance section even comatose or losing its quality? Methinks not...at least that you are active here contradicts your claims. This is just the son of Mark putting out his thoughts on a public forum.

[/b]
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by SkinnyDude(m): 4:44pm On Apr 04, 2015
nothing bro. i just admire her beauty and shift commot..

1 Like

Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by njuwo(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
I rush to quarrel with them for being cuter than me.
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by alberto2k(m): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Disappointed you didn't find my usual sesquipedalian words punctuating the write up at intervals? I didn't want any message to get lost hence the candor tone of the write up. What's your viewpoint about the topic?
Over to the topic...
I do check if she's loaded both front and most importantly her back

If she's loaded at the front and has a flat backside... I'll just stare at her face, smile and pass grin
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by Elxandre(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

You are the vainest person ever.
Even more accomplished writers don't showboat as much as you do.

Not just that.
You even have to write in weird bold fonts just to make a statement and get your vocabulary baggage noticed. sad
I used to think you were just messing around but it's clear you are not.

You are indeed silly and childish. smiley
Age for some is just a number indeed.

3 Likes

Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by Brugo(m): 10:35am On Apr 06, 2015
If she looks mature and doesnt wear a ring i may make a move. grin
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Elxandre:

You are the vainest person ever.
Even more accomplished writers don't showboat as much as you do.
Not just that.
You even have to write in weird bold fonts just to make a statement and get your vocabulary baggage noticed. sad
I used to think you were just messing around but it's clear you are not.
You are indeed silly and childish. smiley
Age for some is just a number indeed.

So, Monsieur Elxandre , what would you have me do? Stoop to your stratum of mediocrity? Lump myself with these folks to satisfy you and your ilk? It's not my fault you haven't invested time to develop your vocabulary, is it? I guess my typo-eloquence makes you feel inferior. That should explain your unprovoked tantrums.

You lots castigate those whose command of the anglo lingua is poor then turn around to appellate those whose mastery of it is way above yours as vainglorious and showy. You see? You really are the kidult here since your priorities are transient.
Don't hate this player, dude, hate the game. Good day.

2 Likes

Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by Elxandre(m): 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

So, Monsieur Elxandre , what would you have me do? Stoop to your stratum of mediocrity? Lump myself with these folks to satisfy you and your ilk? It's not my fault you haven't invested time to develop your vocabulary, is it? I guess my typo-eloquence makes you feel inferior. That should explain your unprovoked tantrums.

You lots castigate those whose command of the anglo lingua is poor then turn around to appellate those whose mastery of it is way above yours as vainglorious and showy. You see? You really are the kidult here since your priorities are transient.
Don't hate this player, dude, hate the game. Good day.
You make me laugh cheesy
Clown.

The purpose of communication is being understood.
Trying to show yourself as superior to the romance section folks you relate with by bamboozling them with your array of carefully picked out 'new words' from your vocabulary books doesn't make you sensational bro. cheesy
I'm sure most of the forum users have no time to check dictionaries just to relate with you.
No one takes Hon Patrick Obahiagbon serious because he doesn't communicate to be understood. grin

So long, Mr typo-eloquence. grin

4 Likes

Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by funkyjms: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2015
Elxandre:
The purpose of communication is being understood.

This is true actually and I'm sure he knows 'cos I've seen quite number of his posts where he communicates in 'simple clear terms.'

I'm sure most of the forum users have no time to check dictionaries just to relate with you.

Like me gringrin
Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:25pm On Apr 06, 2015

Elxandre, the thing is that folks like you who go around in circles bore me out. Your points are hollow, your posts are bland and , to top it all, your low self-esteem (judging from your monotonic rants about your inability to fully comprehend my posts) reeks with every word you type.
Is it just me or is your sole reason for engaging me in this logomachy midwived out of the need to share whatever spotlight you think I have been getting of recent? Epic fail! I am me - way above you. Be your (mediocre) self. Too many people want to try their luck with me. Just get a number and wait for the unending roll call. You'll always be vanquished in any typo-duel against me, dude. I DON'T THINK I AM SUPERIOR - I REALLY AM SUPERIOR TO YOU. I am Ivy League - stick to your Little League, kiddo.

I suggest you get yourself a jug of beverage laced with sedatives and choke yourself into the afterlife with it. Good evening, wimp.

2 Likes

Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by wasak(m): 6:41pm On Apr 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Elxandre, the thing is that folks like you who go around in circles bore me out. Your points are hollow, your posts are bland and , to top it all, your low self-esteem (judging from your monotonic rants about your inability to fully comprehend my posts) reeks with every word you type.
Is it just me or is your sole reason for engaging me in this logomachy midwived out of the need to share whatever spotlight you think I have been getting of recent? Epic fail! I am me - way above you. Be your (mediocre) self. Too many people want to try their luck with me. Just get a number and wait for the unending roll call. You'll always be vanquished in any typo-duel against me, dude. I DON'T THINK I AM SUPERIOR - I REALLY AM SUPERIOR TO YOU. I am Ivy League - stick to your Little League, kiddo.

I suggest you get yourself a jug of beverage laced with sedatives and choke yourself into the afterlife with it. Good evening, wimp.

I think you should try to understand the brother. He's not actually saying mastery of the white man's language is in itself bad, but that most forum users will find it difficult to relate with and digest ur posts and comments.
As for me I admire ur knowledge of the language and I see nothing wrong in you flaunting it, after all if you do not blow your trumpet, who will?

1 Like

Re: What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person? by Elxandre(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

grin
You obviously couldn't comprehend a simple post, hence your rantings.
It's sickening you live your life fighting for superiority even against those who don't give a damñ about who you are. Your insecurities are beginning to cause you these delusions anyways (that you are any important to anyone's life).

You just confirmed yourself an insensitive fôol anyways by telling me to commit suicide over your own stupidity.

Don't get excited, I was never in any battle with you. I was just trying to get a point across but if you refuse to listen, that's your problem.

Bye dolt!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Out From The "Friend Zone" / Who Else Walking Into 2016 Single? / Doctor Masturbates, Ejaculates On Face Of Unconscious Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.