Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

I Have Cursed God - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Cursed God (19293 Views)

Did Snakes Have Legs Before God Cursed Them? / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan) / The Spiritual Meaning Of The Cursed Fig Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Cursed God by Ymodulus: 10:34am On Oct 17, 2014
Elantracey:

I'll let this pass

Hey!!!
Re: I Have Cursed God by CodeHouse: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2014
frustratedman:
I called and called upon his name no changes in my situation. I am running out of patience with this dumb imaginary God whom I grew up serving without getting anything in return. He is a failure and he derives joy in our pains and challenges. It shall never be well with God

I thought you wanted to kill yourself the other time? Mr man you are a lazy man, stop adding more to your sorrows

2 Likes

Re: I Have Cursed God by honeychild(f): 10:36am On Oct 17, 2014
@Ymodulus

God is a God of mercy, yes. But he is also a God of Justice. It is mistaken kindness to let error go unpunished. Where God's long suffering comes into play is HOW LONG it takes before he finally brings judgement.

You quoted from the Book of Leviticus, where God was setting out the consequences if the Isrsaelites did not live up to their covenant with him. What i am trying to point out to you is HOW LONG he exercised patience before those terrible consequences eventually happened. Sometimes when we read the Bible we do not take note of the fact that this Book took hundreds of years to compile.

Yes. God told them horrible things will happen to them if they disobeyed him. They went ahead and disobeyed. He kept sending prophets to remind them. They ignored his prophets. Eventually the things he had warned them about for HUNDREDS OF YEARS eventually comes to pass.

As for the individual judgements you cited, remember we do not have all the facts. There are many decisions an adult parent will take that will seem wicked and uunfair to a child. Why? Because the adult knows things the child does not.

As for eternal punishment in hell fire, God is not going to do that. I am sure there have been enough threads on that subject to help a sincere person see the truth about hellfire.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 17, 2014
Ymodulus:

Hey!!!

Good morning smiley

I didn't get your call again.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Ymodulus: 10:41am On Oct 17, 2014
Elantracey:

Good morning smiley

I didn't get your call again.
Will do so today
Re: I Have Cursed God by xtervaganza(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2014
Very funny topic

I've been laughing my behind off reading comments
Re: I Have Cursed God by Ymodulus: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2014
honeychild:
@Ymodulus

God is a God of mercy, yes. But he is also a God of Justice. It is mistaken kindness to let error go unpunished. Where God's long suffering comes into play is HOW LONG it takes before he finally brings judgement.

You quoted from the Book of Leviticus, where God was setting out the consequences if the Isrsaelites did not live up to their covenant with him. What i am trying to point out to you is HOW LONG he exercised patience before those terrible consequences eventually happened. Sometimes when we read the Bible we do not take note of the fact that this Book took hundreds of years to compile.

Yes. God told them horrible things will happen to them if they disobeyed him. They went ahead and disobeyed. He kept sending prophets to remind them. They ignored his prophets. Eventually the things he had warned them about for HUNDREDS OF YEARS eventually comes to pass.

As for the individual judgements you cited, remember we do not have all the facts. There are many decisions an adult parent will take that will seem wicked and uunfair to a child. Why? Because the adult knows things the child does not.

As for eternal punishment in hell fire, God is not going to do that. I am sure there have been enough threads on that subject to help a sincere person see the truth about hellfire.

No do you think I believe in HELL FIRE. No I don't.

Beside please read more from exodus to all other books of the bible you will see that your god has committed Atrocities that equates Genocides. You keep on saying that its punishment for the wicked. Is that characteristic of a god??
Re: I Have Cursed God by honeychild(f): 10:49am On Oct 17, 2014
Ymodulus:

You keep on saying that its punishment for the wicked. Is that characteristic of a god??

Yes. Actually it is.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 17, 2014
Ymodulus:

Will do so today
alright am expectant.

How are you?
Re: I Have Cursed God by ylordy(m): 11:07am On Oct 17, 2014
frustratedman:

I Believe there is God. He/she is just a wicked powerless soul who finds joys in watching people grief
bro are you born again? if yes then go to Gods word all you need in your whole life is there,or inbox me let me show you the light of God my dad, he says am the truth the light..
Re: I Have Cursed God by Ymodulus: 11:28am On Oct 17, 2014
honeychild:

Yes. Actually it is.
then that must be a bad god and I will also join the poster in cursing him.
Re: I Have Cursed God by kennynelcon(m): 12:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
frustratedman:
I called and called upon his name no changes in my situation. I am running out of patience with this dumb imaginary God whom I grew up serving without getting anything in return. He is a failure and he derives joy in our pains and challenges. It shall never be well with God
Please be patient and know the reason behind your problems. GOD knows what's best and when best time did things.
God's grace
Re: I Have Cursed God by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
Yields:
Instead of you to take responsibility for your own actions and trust Him, you're spewing rubbish and blaming Him for your problems, and you wonder why your situation isn't changing. God is no respecter of persons. Digging yourself into more sin isn't going to help. Humble yourself before Him and ask for forgiveness.
Did he beg God or whatever to create him? 'God' if he exists should be responsible and take good care of his little children. Even earthly daddies play this role well; why cant an 'almighty god?
Re: I Have Cursed God by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:30pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ymodulus:

No do you think I believe in HELL FIRE. No I don't.

Beside please read more from exodus to all other books of the bible you will see that your god has committed Atrocities that equates Genocides. You keep on saying that its punishment for the wicked. Is that characteristic of a god??
*smiling* ...the characteristic of a punny,sadistic and imaginary God!
Re: I Have Cursed God by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
qstar:

I am a product of an interc.ourse that happened some years back between my mum and my dad, gerrit?

yes o! if God could emanate from 'nothingness', so much more the rest of the unconscious universe and the conscious MAN!
Re: I Have Cursed God by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ymodulus:

God Permitted Murderous Despots to Kill Millions

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2012/08/why-do-you-love-1-genocide.jpg[/img]

God Allowed six million of the Children of Israel, his “chosen” people, to be slaughtered by Hitler

God Permits Young Virgin Girls To Become Sex Slaves

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/nepalese-young-girl-sex-slave.jpg[/img]

[size=18pt]God Intentionally Causes Children To Be Born With Birth Defects;[/size]

Exodus 4:11 And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man’s mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/child-with-severe-clef-palatte.png[/img]
allows millions of children (and adults) to starve to death;

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/boy-dying-of-starvation-in-somalia.jpg[/img]
intentionally visits cruel, debilitating chronic diseases like cholera, measles, typhoid, malaria, Aids, Parkinsons and Huntingtons upon unlucky individuals

[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/child-covered-with-flies.jpg[/img]
periodically causes the earth to shift causing bloodshed, death and years of suffering
[img]http://thechurchoftruth.files./2011/12/abject-poverty.jpg[/img]

Ruthebaby,

You may believe in “God” but why do you even speak to Him after all his indifference to human suffering?
[size=20pt]Would you speak to me if I watched and allowed your daughter to be tortured and raped?[/size]
God fails as a “Good Samaritan” and is guilty of depraved indifference.
What good is He if he doesn’t help us in these cases?

In short, how do you reconcile the claims of faith with the facts of life?

***crying and typing****

Only a wicked person will do this and be happy. At the end the Atheist are the one who help these poor lads while the God followers stay at one corner collecting tithe
.....hmm. this is a modified post because the initial comment got hidden! anyway...
Re: I Have Cursed God by jdilight(m): 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2014
frustratedman:

First, its unfortunate that you serve God for what you want than for whom He is.

Secondly, Who determines service? the served or the servant? No one awards himself a degree except in spiritual matters. You thing your serving, no your not for the evidence of service is reward.

We don't reason, we just flow with the trend. God has never failed, failure has been from our part of the deal. Go back and find where you have failed in your part of the deal.

Lastly, no one can cause the king and live. You can't cause your superior.

1 Like

Re: I Have Cursed God by pesty100(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2014
jdilight:

Lastly, no one can cause the king and live. You can't cause your superior.
He has cursed the king and yet he is alive, and who won't even die
Re: I Have Cursed God by jdilight(m): 3:05pm On Oct 17, 2014
pesty100:

He has cursed the king and yet he is alive, and who won't even die

you don't understand
Re: I Have Cursed God by pesty100(m): 3:14pm On Oct 17, 2014
jdilight:

you don't understand
I prefer my blissful ignorance
Re: I Have Cursed God by Ymodulus: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

*smiling* ...the characteristic of a [size=18pt]punny[/size],sadistic and imaginary God!

Lol!!!!

You got me laughing there. She needs to study herbreligion with open mind. Its obvious she has been caged by the four walls of religious theocracy or dogma.

How u dei? OduduwaBoy
Re: I Have Cursed God by Zikdik(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Rutheby:
Foolish people don't believe there is God. Some people don't deserve life. God is merciful sha
Of course, some people don't. Some people who have abandoned all reason and have refused to evolve. People who think of all sorts of absurdities and are hellbent on sell the aforementioned to others by hook and/or crook. People who go up and about constituting a nuisance at the expense of the peace of mind of others. People who worry so much about an afterlife and forget to make our world a better place.
Are you one of those?

1 Like

Re: I Have Cursed God by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
Ymodulus:

Lol!!!!

You got me laughing there. She needs to study herbreligion with open mind. Its obvious she has been caged by the four walls of religious theocracy or dogma.

How u dei? OduduwaBoy

Fine o my good guy! Wishing you lotta fun this weekend!
Re: I Have Cursed God by sheunfemix: 7:34pm On Oct 17, 2014
skillzbae:
Ok Op, so wat? Wat nxt? After cursing God, whr is d million dollar ur curse has given u? I tot in ur other post u said u wanted to kill ursef? Y nt do dat already nd let d world av some peace? Ur mate r roaming d street eating frm d dustbin, lots more are dead, yet u stil av a fone, money for card (or someone who bot u card) nd u av ur sanity nd u r proud to av cursed God, i hope ur next post shuld b hw u saw satan nd he gave u money, DUMMY
Sis, it just surprises me that Muslims no matter how bad their situation is, they will never talk like this. Yet the Christians are wondering why God is silent. I expect that wot happens to people that curse God will happen to him. No matter how terrible the Op's condition is, some people still pray to be like him. A woman was @ my house today asking me to pls take her child as a maid. Tears rolled down my eyes when she narrated her story to me. Of cos I cudnt take the girl but I gave her what I had. I went back into my house thanking God for what he has done for me. Very early in d morning in some places in Lagos, u'll see numbers of muslim beggars outside begging, yet in the afternoon, they roll their mats and go to pray. Jobs wife told her husband to curse God so he cud die, OP has done what he wants let's wait and see.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Rutheby(f): 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Zikdik:

Of course, some people don't. Some people who have abandoned all reason and have refused to evolve. People who think of all sorts of absurdities and are hellbent on sell the aforementioned to others by hook and/or crook. People who go up and about constituting a nuisance at the expense of the peace of mind of others. People who worry so much about an afterlife and forget to make our world a better place.
Are you one of those?
Afterlife matters most.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Zikdik(m): 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
Rutheby:
Afterlife matters most.
How do you know? Have you been there?
Re: I Have Cursed God by femicyrus(m): 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
If you are to resume work this monday, what will you say about God then?
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 17, 2014
sheunfemix:
Sis, it just surprises me that Muslims no matter how bad their situation is, they will never talk like this. Yet the Christians are wondering why God is silent. I expect that wot happens to people that curse God will happen to him. No matter how terrible the Op's condition is, some people still pray to be like him. A woman was @ my house today asking me to pls take her child as a maid. Tears rolled down my eyes when she narrated her story to me. Of cos I cudnt take the girl but I gave her what I had. I went back into my house thanking God for what he has done for me. Very early in d morning in some places in Lagos, u'll see numbers of muslim beggars outside begging, yet in the afternoon, they roll their mats and go to pray. Jobs wife told her husband to curse God so he cud die, OP has done what he wants let's wait and see.

Ur God is dumb.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Rutheby(f): 9:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
Zikdik:

How do you know? Have you been there?
Hoping to
Re: I Have Cursed God by honourhim: 9:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
frustratedman:

Matthew 25;15

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

Young man,God gives you talent, its now left for you to make use of it either to profit of to loss. You are just deceiving yourself if you think you ve cursed God.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
honourhim:

Matthew 25;15

15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey.

16 Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents.

17 And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

18 But he that had received one went and digged in the earth, and hid his lord's money.

19 After a long time the lord of those servants cometh, and reckoneth with them.

20 And so he that had received five talents came and brought other five talents, saying, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me five talents: behold, I have gained beside them five talents more.

21 His lord said unto him, Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

22 He also that had received two talents came and said, Lord, thou deliveredst unto me two talents: behold, I have gained two other talents beside them.

23 His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.

24 Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed:

25 And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.

Young man,God gives you talent, its now left for you to make use of it either to profit of to loss. You are just deceiving yourself if you think you ve cursed God.

He gave me talent indeed. And he also gave those scammers on OLX their talent too? Stop worshiping a God that doesn't give a fvck
Re: I Have Cursed God by brocab: 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
It's funny how' everyone seems to play the blame game, and it's always God that receives this blame, I was asked a question some years ago,by an old Soldier, His question was: if God's so good? Then why does God allow all the children walk into a mine-field to be blowing up. My answer to that question was, people blame God, because it was man that put them their in the first place, and it's man who are to lazy to dig those mines out, so the children can walk.
Oduduwaboy:

.....hmm. this is a modified post because the initial comment got hidden! anyway...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Mystery Behind Sexual Temptations / 80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) / 7 Types Of Atheists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.