Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

I Have Cursed God - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Cursed God (19157 Views)

Did Snakes Have Legs Before God Cursed Them? / Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka In Subsidy Removal(he Cursed Jonathan) / The Spiritual Meaning Of The Cursed Fig Tree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Cursed God by abdulwastecx(m): 10:03am On Oct 19, 2014
Rutheby:
Foolish people don't believe there is God. Some people don't deserve life. God is merciful sha

only a fool will believe in life after death when he cannot remember or know any life before birth....
Re: I Have Cursed God by abdulwastecx(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2014
Yields:
Instead of you to take responsibility for your own actions and trust Him, you're spewing rubbish and blaming Him for your problems, and you wonder why your situation isn't changing. God is no respecter of persons. Digging yourself into more sin isn't going to help. Humble yourself before Him and ask for forgiveness.

The reason why your God cannot answer him is because he doesn't exist. ..
God is just a man creation. created to filled the empty mind of gullible people.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Cursed God by Bosville(m): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2014
Ymodulus:
my view on the messiah Jesus?

I treat the philosophy of Jesus as I do any other prescription for living...take from it whatever I find of value, don't concern myself with the rest. But sadly I have not really find anything of value yet. This I think[

[size=14pt]Love[/size]

I see the whole love your neighbor/other cheek concept really only works if there is some reward/punishment based post corporal state of being. Otherwise you are just going through life permitting others to take serial advantage of you.

[size=15pt]Parables[/size]
I found some of the parables to have what I view as bad moral points, especially the Prodigal Son tale where the irresponsible wastrel son gets placed above the loyal, hard working son, simply because he finally staggers home after years of debauchery. Yeah, that was fair.

Some of the other parables, I couldn't figure out what the moral was supposed to be. The Wedding Feast one where the king's bigshot friends send excuses for why they can't attend the prince's wedding ("I have bought some oxen and must try them" is my favorite) so the king invites all the lower class people to the wedding instead and at the wedding he finds one who isn't wearing a wedding garment. This fellow is cast into the darkness with the traditional teeth gnashing etc. The moral, Jesus explains, is "Many are called but few are chosen."

Huh? wtf? Are they sure they heard Jesus correctly? Maybe it was actually "Many are cold, but few are frozen."

[size=15pt] Prove of his existence
[/size]
We know very little about the historic Jesus. What we do know comes from sources written at a minimum of forty years after he died, in a country where he did not live, by people who did not know him. All of the Gospels were written anonymously in Greek, a language Jesus did not even speak. The “according to” names of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John were added later by editors, and the authors themselves do not claim these names.

We have none of Jesus’s writings, and for all we know, he was unable to write. Everything we know of him came from stories that had gone through at least four decades of the telephone game, plus translation errors. This explains why the Gospels are filled with contradictions. For example, in the genealogy of Jesus, was Joseph’s father Jacob (Matthew 1:16) or Heli (Luke 3:23)? Plus, how can you trace the bloodline of Jesus through Joseph if Mary as a virgin?

[size=16pt]Lastly[/size]
my point is I don't give or see Jesus as anything. He his just a comic Character.

Tell me other aspect you want me to share my view of Jesus.

Well said bro......just hoping other Religious Folks would see things for themselves....it looks really stupid wen i see people treating the bible as if it fell froM heaven nd i'll be Lyk wtF! a sapien lyk u wrote dat book.....and funny enuf Weneva u ask them to xplain a certain Verse in d book they end up quoting a Line that sounds pleasing to oNe's hearing....I knw mOst of the stories penned down in d bible z Just a FictioN.....i'll be posting a topic revealing soMe junks in d bible very soOn staY tuned.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Ymodulus: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2014
Bosville:
Well said bro......just hoping other Religious Folks would see things for themselves....it looks really stupid wen i see people treating the bible as if it fell froM heaven nd i'll be Lyk wtF! a sapien lyk u wrote dat book.....and funny enuf Weneva u ask them to xplain a certain Verse in d book they end up quoting a Line that sounds pleasing to oNe's hearing....I knw mOst of the stories penned down in d bible z Just a FictioN.....i'll be posting a topic revealing soMe junks in d bible very soOn staY tuned.

Lol! Can't wait
Re: I Have Cursed God by Expressions(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Yields:
Instead of you to take responsibility for your own actions and trust Him, you're spewing rubbish and blaming Him for your problems, and you wonder why your situation isn't changing. God is no respecter of persons. Digging yourself into more sin isn't going to help. Humble yourself before Him and ask for forgiveness.

Frustratedman has only given up on the god created by misguided religious fanatics. I'm sure he'll come around someday, he's got no choice.

@Op:
Depressed? Been there. What helped me was my unflinching Faith in God.

Not the god created by religion!

We (human earth worms) murdered even an Envoy of God because we felt we knew better.

It's not over yet! We have to survive and prove ourselves worthy of His Love.

Everyone's appointed time is at hand.

Revelation 6:16
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

6:17 For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Re: I Have Cursed God by Expressions(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
abdulwastecx:

God is just a man creation. created to filled the empty mind of gullible people.

Frustratedman has only given up on the god created by misguided religious fanatics. I'm sure he'll come around someday, he's got no choice.

@Op:

We (human earth worms) murdered even an Envoy of God because we felt we knew better.

Revelation 6:16
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of Him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

6:17 For the great day of His wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2014
honeychild:

@Candy
Don't answer him o.....He is just looking for someone to scam the way he claims he was scammed. He is just a LAZY BUM looking for easy street.

@frustrated man
go and do a honest day's job instead of standing with your mouth open wide waiting for food to fall in!

Why don't you try to be reasonable and civil for once You are free to blame and call me names for getting scammed of 200k but may I ask you how many men have scammed you of your dirty puseey all in the name of love and relationship? Remove the foolishness in you before spewing thrash. Mannerless fool

3 Likes

Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
Expressions:

@Op:

Thanks so much brother. My arguement has always been that why do people expect you to give God credit for every positive thing that happens and blame you instead of God if you fail? Like the mannerless Candy girl said above that I should stop blaming God for what happened. Assuming I opened a thread to thank God for turning my 200k into 1million, the religious slaves will flood the thread and start telling me how wonderful God is ignoring the fact that my efforts made me make profits as well
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ymodulus:

Lol! Can't wait

You're doing a great job bro. Let them know how lazy and wicked their God and Jesus is that is if they exist in the first place

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
abdulwastecx:

Thank you so much. If he truly exist and he is a God of love, why does he permit so much suffering?
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 19, 2014
Igbohater:

E nor go beta for u and ur family. Is it a must the OP must serve your dumb God? Where in the thread did you notice that the OP is trying to scam anyone You are a pained looser who has been fvcked on credit and need someone to pour ur frustration on. Dirty smell pucssy. Nonsense

Pls ignore her. She's got no manners
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
frustratedman:

Thanks so much brother. My arguement has always been that why do people expect you to give God credit for every positive thing that happens and blame you instead of God if you fail? Like the mannerless Candy girl said above that I should stop blaming God for what happened. Assuming I opened a thread to thank God for turning my 200k into 1million, the religious slaves will flood the thread and start telling me how wonderful God is ignoring the fact that my efforts made me make profits as well
Did you check what you quoted there bro? I think you meant to mention someone else! Where did I make such comment please? I don't diss people, go through my responses to your posts again. Thanks.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
candy:

Did you check what you quoted there bro? I think you meant to mention someone else! Where did I make such comment please? I don't diss people, go through my responses to your posts again. Thanks.

Sorry I was reffering to honeychild. My apologies
Re: I Have Cursed God by Expressions(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
[img][/img]
brocab:
Everyone seems to blame God, it was God that made a beautiful garden, he then made man' Adam, then a woman eve, both not satisfied, but walked away from God's creation. Because man met the Devil, the Devil made an offer to man, he couldn't refuse. The Devil said: to the man I will give you all the kingdoms and it's glory of the earth' if you will bow down and worship me. Well of course you know the answer to that. Some years ago, I met a old soldier, he said: to me if God was so good, why then does he allow children who play in mine-fields, loosing there life's. My answer to his question was, it was man that buried those land-mines, and its man that are to lazy to dig them out, for the children to play. So you can blame God? When you know the truth "yourself". Man had made his choice and it was man that murdered innocent people. And it's man that blame God because man can't accept his own responsibility's. Plus have you yourself prayed to God.

You are not out of line, just the same way man decided to MURDER an innocent Envoy of God Who came to show man how he must live to avoid things like these and more....

Just like told frustratedman, I too do not believe in the illogical lovy lovy god created by religious fanatics. Even the image of Christ they create is different from what I see even in the Bible. Jesus was strongly against the plot to murder Him.
Ymodulus you are not out of line in questioning the the believe in a god created by religious fanatics but your conclusions may end up being way farfetched. For instance:

God Allowed six million of the Children of Israel, his “chosen” people, to be slaughtered by Hitler

Matthew 27:21 The governor answered and said unto them, Whether of the twain will ye that I release unto you? They said, Barabbas.

27:22 Pilate saith unto them, What shall I do then with Jesus which is called Christ? They all say unto him, Let him be crucified.

27:23 And the governor said, Why, what evil hath he done? But they cried out the more, saying, Let him be crucified.

27:24 When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.

27:25 Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.

27:26 Then released he Barabbas unto them: and when he had scourged Jesus, he delivered him to be crucified.

They expressly preferred a supposed criminal and declared: "We will take
responsibility for his death--we and our
children!"
There are more to this life than most myopic preachers teach!

Man must take responsibility for their actions you can only reap what you have sown.

That is Love... Justice!!!

You may say 'innocent children'.
Don't bury your head in the sand like an ostrich, go and seek out answers for yourself, your entire existence depends on it; For reincarnation is a fact of life therefore no child born is 'innocent' per se. Seek aright for no human spirit can reincarnate as an animal or plant.. Seek amidst the confusion, since we feel we can murder every Truth Bringer with impunity, this time we must seek out the Truth to be set free. It's we man that must seek God not the other way round anymore.

1 Like

Re: I Have Cursed God by Kingsimmer(m): 5:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
frustratedman:
I called and called upon his name no changes in my situation. I am running out of patience with this dumb imaginary God whom I grew up serving without getting anything in return. He is a failure and he derives joy in our pains and challenges. It shall never be well with God

how old are you sef?
Re: I Have Cursed God by arantess: 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2014
[quote author=frustratedman post=27188305]I called and called upon his name no changes in my situation. I am running out of patience with this dumb imaginary God whom I grew up serving without getting anything in return. He is a failure and he derives joy in our pains and challenges. It shall never be well with God [/quote then die the death...
Re: I Have Cursed God by Joejonah(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2014
Ymodulus:

Lol! Can't wait

your education and knowledge is a total waste, if all you channel your strength into is how to find lope hole in the believe of others.

still searching for articles where your mentors
Albert einstein
Abraham lincoln
and the rest of great minds criticized the belief of others.

Now, the questions ; what else have you discover apart from all this rubbish you are quoting that won't benefit nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: I Have Cursed God by Joejonah(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2014
frustratedman:

Thank you so much. If he truly exist and he is a God of love, why does he permit so much suffering?

coughs, then start...
your god might not be deaf, dumb or death. all gods being served by humans and non human have rules of which if broken, can hamper your relationship with it.

be a man, and stop blaming God for your laziness and misfortunes. your moniker suggest how irresponsible you are, wearing your frustrations to the street and down to the Internet.

leave God out of this... lets assume there is no God.
why are you not successful like every other person that think like you

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
Joejonah:

coughs, then start...
your god might not be deaf, dumb or death. all gods being served by humans and non human have rules of which if broken, can hamper your relationship with it.

be a man, and stop blaming God for your laziness and misfortunes. your moniker suggest how irresponsible you are, wearing your frustrations to the street and down to the Internet.

why are you not successful like every other person that think like you

Sit in the comfort of your parents house and type gibberish
Re: I Have Cursed God by Joejonah(m): 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2014
frustratedman:

Sit in the comfort of your parents house and type gibberish
go and hustle and you will never regret you did.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Cursed God by honeychild(f): 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
frustratedman:

Pls ignore her. She's got no manners

Your posting history shows you are nothing but a fraudster. All you have been doing is building a setup to swindle people of their hard earned money. Immediately candy mentioned that God may use people on nairaland to help you....you fired her a private message! grin grin

I repeat all you want with these your desperate threads is for people to donate money to you. GO AND GET A JOB!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2014
honeychild:

Your posting history shows you are nothing but a fraudster. All you have been doing is building a setup to swindle people of their hard earned money. Immediately candy mentioned that God may use people on nairaland to help you....you fired her a private message! grin grin

I repeat all you want with these your desperate threads is for people to donate money to you. GO AND GET A JOB!

May you experience what I'm facing presently or later in life so you can also open a desperate thread and ask for donations. This is what I wish for you
Re: I Have Cursed God by lirusehn(m): 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2014
Joejonah:

coughs, then start...

why are you not successful like every other person that think like you??
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Cursed God by lirusehn(m): 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2014
Joejonah:

coughs, then start...

why are you not successful like every other person that think like you??

smiley
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 19, 2014
Joejonah:

Talking to you is like talking to a goat. Ignored
Re: I Have Cursed God by iamjane(f): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
shocked shocked
honeychild:

frustratedman:

May you experience what I'm facing presently or later in life so you can also open a desperate thread and ask for donations. This is what I wish for you

No! Actually it's you reap what you sow!! She wishes you to rise up and do something meaningful and be useful; that's what she ll get in multiples-a meaningful useful life. On the other hand you're getting or will get in multiples what you wish her. Basic Natural law of life.
Joejonah:

frustratedman:

Talking to you is like talking to a goat. Ignored
lipsrsealed

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Cursed God by Ymodulus: 9:57pm On Oct 19, 2014
Joejonah:

your education and knowledge is a total waste, if all you channel your strength into is how to find lope hole in the believe of others.

still searching for articles where your mentors
Albert einstein
Abraham lincoln
and the rest of great minds criticized the belief of others.

Now, the questions ; what else have you discover apart from all this rubbish you are quoting that won't benefit nigerians.

Insult of a typical Christian. O so called Christian. Who doesn't know how to approach people.

You that is educated and your education is not a waste have seen you.

You are such a wastrel. Behara Mon sharamonta !!!
Re: I Have Cursed God by zappyj(m): 5:32am On Oct 22, 2014
Whether you pray or not... Be diligent and you would sit with kings!

Stop the silly blame game @ op and get a life Mr frustrated man.
Re: I Have Cursed God by Expressions(m): 2:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Yields:

Hi.
Don't mind me, went through your posts, but had to do this here since it was here I first took note.

Hmmm, the manner in which you type, spell and structure your sentences got me into wondering if you are a traditional Christian per se. Are you?
Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Expressions:

Hi.
Don't mind me, went through your posts, but had to do this here since it was here I first took note.

Hmmm, the manner in which you type, spell and structure your sentences got me into wondering if you are a traditional Christian per se. Are you?

Hi Expressions.

I am a Christian but I consider myself non-denominational and definitely not traditional.
I believe in God and His word and I am very spiritual, but not so much religion.
I have a lot of problems with religion itself.

I'm curious. Could you elaborate on how my spelling and sentence-structure shows that I'm a {traditional} Christian?
I'm happy you've pulled out of your depression, btw.

1 Like

Re: I Have Cursed God by Expressions(m): 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
Yields:

Hi Expressions.

I am a Christian but I consider myself non-denominational and definitely not traditional.
I believe in God and His word and I am very spiritual, but not so much religion.
I have a lot of problems with religion itself.

I'm curious. Could you elaborate on how my spelling and sentence-structure shows that I'm a {traditional} Christian?
I'm happy you've pulled out of your depression, btw.

Hello Yields,

Oops, you read that, I was only at the verge of depression though but thanks anyway.

Yeah you got me there, I intentionally inserted the 'traditional' and viola! you spotted the difference; that response alone says much more but I wouldn't want to conclude yet. Of course, there's no correlation between your disposition and that of the traditional Christians.

I have met two... three persons (females) with your kind of disposition.

Even your profile picture betrays your inclination, but like I said: I'm not concluding.

From your posts I'm guessing you are a mum. But that's btw.

Now you got me even more curious as per the above bolded:

Could you elaborate on you being spiritual. Is there a book other than the Bible you study?

Are you a lover of Nature?

You sound intelligent and deep but I know it goes beyond erudition.

Thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: I Have Cursed God by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 26, 2014
Expressions:

Hello Yields,

Oops, you read that, I was only at the verge of depression though but thanks anyway.

Yeah you got me there, I intentionally inserted the 'traditional' and viola! you spotted the difference; that response alone says much more but I wouldn't want to conclude yet. Of course, there's no correlation between your disposition and that of the traditional Christians.

I have met two... three persons (females) with your kind of disposition.

Even your profile picture betrays your inclination, but like I said: I'm not concluding.

From your posts I'm guessing you are a mum. But that's btw.

Now you got me even more curious as per the above bolded:

Could you elaborate on you being spiritual. Is there a book other than the Bible you study?

Are you a lover of Nature?

You sound intelligent and deep but I know it goes beyond erudition.

Thanks for your time

-
Edited.

Hope you have read it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why You Should Not Take A Phone Bible To Church / Dreaming Of Being Chased With A Gun. What Does It Mean. / Please What Does The Bible Mean By "vain Repititions" Matthew 6:7?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.