Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) (27670 Views)

Essay Writers Needed Weekly! Money Available / Newspaper Column For Just N1,000 Weekly / Island News Weekly Paper. Anyone Heard Of It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by dayveed1(m): 4:22am On Oct 20, 2014
viewing in HD
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 11:05am On Oct 20, 2014
And today being monday, we'll begin our nomination for the week.
PROCEDURES FOR NOMINATION;
'Nomination through likes.'
- A 5-man panel will be handpicked by Emzypaz.
- The panel members will in turn nominate a writer or celebrity each, Thereby making a total of five celebrities in contention.
- Non-panel members will in turn like the post which has their favourite writer. i.e, they like a post which has their favourite writer.
- The post(out of the five)with the highest number of likes will be considered. i.e, the writer whose name was mentioned in the post is our guest this week.
I'll be back to release the 5-man panel members.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2014
Here are the 5-man panel members for this week;
1. SMALLPENIS
2. kingphilip
3. Onemansquad
4. Fatalveli
5. Jeanfortune.(The first lady of the panel)

Note to the panel members: All panel members should endeavour to reply to this post before the end of today. Just come in and post the celebrity you nominate in bold. e.g I NOMINATE WOLE SOYINKA. in bold.
Please endeavor to read the last post before you post the person you so wanted. So we don't end up nomination the same person.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 12:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
thanks for the honour emzypaz.

I Nominate Kayemjay

8 Likes

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 12:49pm On Oct 20, 2014
I NOMINATE THEROCK5555

10 Likes

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2014
pweedierhonda ,
Olaooni88 (f ), maryam028 (f ), SexySapphire (f),
collele , repogirl( f), princesa( f), itsme4U ,
lilhansome (m), Nancydearie( f), candy(f ),
Adesylvia (f ), TiffanyJ(f ), Toeyean1507 (f ), alabig,
Skybaby , okikiosibodu( m), hinohsend (f ),
pretydiva (f ), folzz( f), Nunushokoto( m), Chikabel
(f ), adeh39 ( f), seyitanhep, Yemlizzy ( f),
pwettytemmy( f), mayemy( f), redgem (f ),
missuniverse , DONOCHAS (m ), Donbryan,
Booluu, JulietAKK(f ), rukayatd, Divepen( m),
Mynd44 , MumZ, perfectbeauty (f ), daveP (m),
Cherylll(f ) .... You guys come in and like the nomination posts
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Onemansquad(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
I NOMINATE MONEYSOLDIER

2 Likes

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Therock5555 all the way. But if dem nominate D9ty7 ( MOGBE MI ) I go vote 4 two of dem make e no be say I hate one.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
[/b]I NOMINATE D9ty7

5 Likes

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 11:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fataveli, come nominate. I sight you.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
Fatalveli:
[b][/b]I NOMINATE D9ty7
yippee, princesssusan, handie, Labaski, onemansquad etc come like ooh.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 11:19pm On Oct 20, 2014
tecno4life:

yippee, princesssusan, handie, onemansquad etc come like ooh.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Fatalveli(m): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Emzypaz:
pweedierhonda ,
Olaooni88 (f ), maryam028 (f ), SexySapphire (f),
collele , repogirl( f), princesa( f), itsme4U ,
lilhansome (m), Nancydearie( f), candy(f ),
Adesylvia (f ), TiffanyJ(f ), Toeyean1507 (f ), alabig,
Skybaby , okikiosibodu( m), hinohsend (f ),
pretydiva (f ), folzz( f), Nunushokoto( m), Chikabel
(f ), adeh39 ( f), seyitanhep, Yemlizzy ( f),
pwettytemmy( f), mayemy( f), redgem (f ),
missuniverse , DONOCHAS (m ), Donbryan,
Booluu, JulietAKK(f ), rukayatd, Divepen( m),
Mynd44 , MumZ, perfectbeauty (f ), daveP (m),
Cherylll(f ) .... You guys come in and like the nomination posts
Emzypaz, I don't understand u ooo, some amazing writers like d9ty7, handie, queenxstar, T.dan, kayemjay, therock555 were not mention here, why is dat
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by D9ty7(m): 11:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
I don't think he was calling on writers or something. I guess he only mentioned those viewing the literature boards or a thread as at that time.[quote
author=Fatalveli post=27314290]Emzypaz, I don't understand u ooo, some
amazing writers like d9ty7, handie, queenxstar, T.dan, kayemjay,
therock555 were not mention here, why is dat[/quote]
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by tecno4life(m): 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2014
Oga D9ty7 I sight you bros grin
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Psalmwise(m): 1:10am On Oct 21, 2014
can like more than one person?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Psalmwise(m): 1:10am On Oct 21, 2014
can like more than one nominee?
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Jeanfortune(f): 3:42am On Oct 21, 2014
hehehehe.... *first lady ke*, this is serious, to all the ogas at the top, i hail o, well [b] I NOMINATE PRETTYSPICEY

1 Like

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Jeanfortune(f): 3:44am On Oct 21, 2014
I NOMINATE PRETTYSPICEY

7 Likes

Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by zyzxx(m): 7:11am On Oct 21, 2014
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by dammygoody(m): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2014
Emzypaz:

Dammygoody: You still dey here?
I'm here boss....off and on though....please bear with me...and.....
WELL DONE sire.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by manuel80(m): 12:25am On Oct 22, 2014
[b][/b]Larry sun
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Rahma26(f): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2014
Good concept and innovation here. Can't wait for saturday.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Lets keep our nominations coming. Hit the 'like' button on any of the five bolded posts with the names of woderful writers on Nairaland.
Nomination ends 5pm on THURSDAY, then we have the whole of FRIDAY to contact our guest and we look forward to SATURDAY.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by whitemosquito(f): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
I'm late. But I humbly beg that my nominatn for THEROCK be counted..
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by D9ty7(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
All you need to do is like the post which has TheRock5555. Ooops! Its past 5pm already.
whitemosquito:
I'm late. But I humbly beg that my nominatn for THEROCK be counted..
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Emzypaz(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
From the look of things, it is clear that THEROCK5555 is our next guest on this programme.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Chai! Itz too late to vote for therock5555
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by Cashio(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
roy is a doc...mehn
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by MumZ(f): 12:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Cashio:
roy is a doc...mehn
I'm still in shock 4rm dat interview of his. I wld neva av guessed, doc, family man n all. tanks 2 d organisers of dis thread, it gave me d privilege of knowing a bit of my best writer on naira land. kudos guys n weldone Royver.
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by kingphilip(m): 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
MumZ:

I'm still in shock 4rm dat interview of his. I wld neva av guessed, doc, family man n all. tanks 2 d organisers of dis thread, it gave me d privilege of knowing a bit of my best writer on naira land. kudos guys n weldone Royver.
that was the very reason the thread was created

join us tomorrow for another exciting interview of one of nairaland finest in person of THEROCK5555
Re: WEEKLY INTERVIEW THREAD....(A Subsidiary Of Dammysammytv) by SMALLPENIS(f): 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
Emzypaz, hope preparations are in full gear. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Debate... Female Education Is Better Than Male Education. / Which Books Can I Read that Will Positively Influence My Life? / Sā‚¬X Story : Heart Code ā€“ Season 1 ā€“ Episode 1 ā€“ 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.