Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Look At Where Love Have Landed Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look At Where Love Have Landed Me (1103 Views)

The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy / Why Do True Love Have A Tragic Ending / Does Love Have Anything to Do With Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look At Where Love Have Landed Me by Cokacola: 1:47pm On Oct 16, 2014
my girlfriend was acuse of stealing early this year and was sentence to jail, out of loneliness nd the love i have for her i decided to commit a crime so i go and met her in jail but now they orderd the release of some prisoner and my girlfriend was among while me have got a life sentence
Re: Look At Where Love Have Landed Me by isick(m): 1:51pm On Oct 16, 2014
story for the gods eeyah! pele! wat a poor soul! lol
Re: Look At Where Love Have Landed Me by Cokacola: 1:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
pls am coming on everyone to help me beg the government that am innocent and dont want to go to jail anymore
Re: Look At Where Love Have Landed Me by SMARTgurUxxxxxxx(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
if she really loves you,just cool and wait for 24hrs.......you will see her beside you,you will discover later that she has committed another crime

gringringringringringrin the girl dey crazzzzzzz
Re: Look At Where Love Have Landed Me by RichDad1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2014
Cokacola:
my girlfriend was acuse of stealing early this year and was sentence to jail, out of loneliness nd the love i have for her i decided to commit a crime so i go and met her in jail but now they orderd the release of some prisoner and my girlfriend was among while me have got a life sentence
Get well soon bro

1 Like

Re: Look At Where Love Have Landed Me by arimahoseloka(m): 2:10pm On Oct 16, 2014
angry
Re: Look At Where Love Have Landed Me by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
LOL
Re: Look At Where Love Have Landed Me by nickz(m): 2:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
#troll alert

you girlfriend talks while sleeping and is also in jail

mr cokacola,you need to stop drinking that PEPSIgrin
its affecting your formula
Re: Look At Where Love Have Landed Me by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 16, 2014
nice humor. Bt if it was true, believe me, ur girlfriend is gonna be flirting around with guys.
Re: Look At Where Love Have Landed Me by Cokacola: 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2014
am not trolling
nickz:
#troll alert

you girlfriend talks while sleeping and is also in jail

mr cokacola,you need to stop drinking that PEPSIgrin
its affecting your formula

1 Like

Re: Look At Where Love Have Landed Me by MisterLongman(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2014
Congratulobia troll
Re: Look At Where Love Have Landed Me by barackodam: 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2014
MrIknowAll:
nice humor. Bt if it was true, believe me, ur girlfriend is gonna be flirting around with guys.

It's never possible, updating from jail??

Na us jail him dey ni
Re: Look At Where Love Have Landed Me by Cokacola: 5:27pm On Oct 16, 2014
barackodam:

It's never possible, updating from jail?? i beg an officer for his phone...pls advice

Na us jail him dey ni

(1) (Reply)

12 Things She Has That Will Make You To Never Let Go / Never Hurt The One You Don’t Want To Lose / RECONSTRUCTION!!! WOMAN GETS NEW V.AGINA FROM PIG'S INTESTINE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.