Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! - Sports (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! (700150 Views)

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by safarigirl(f): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
[quote author=fellory post=42424175][/quote]your comment is appreciated. Thanks for the mention

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by NLban: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Doctor's report delays Iheanacho Champions League fate
[/size]

Manchestercity Striker Kelechi Iheanacho

Nigeria youngster Kelechi Iheanacho will have to wait till the deadline date for submission of list for UEFA Champions League knockout stage to know his fate.

Manchester City are looking at replacing injured Samir Nasri with Iheanacho, but the manager, Manuel Pallegrini, said he will wait on doctor's report over Samir Nasri injury situation to decide on the Nigeria starlet.

Nasri has been sidelined with thigh muscle and tendon injury which required several stitches in October, but he is expected to be back before March.

"I have not decided yet but we are thinking about that,” Pellegrini said.

"We are going to have the report of the doctor one day before we must send the new list of the Champions League and then we will decide."

City must submit their squad list to UEFA by February 2.

They face Dynamo Kiev of Ukraine in the last 16 with the first leg in the Ukrainian capital on February 24.
http://africanfootball.com/news/605767/Doctor-s-report-delays-Iheanacho-Champions-League-fate
[/b]
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by NLban: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Alampasu fired up after Porto clean sheet
[/size]

Alampasu with his agent Orelaja (right) at FeirenseNigeria international goalkeeper Dele Alampasu has said he hopes to do more in Portugal after he kept a clean sheet against Portuguese champions FC Porto on Wednesday in a League Cup game.

The FIFA U17 World Cup winner was in goal for Feirense when they beat Porto 2-0.

Feirense are second in the group with six points from three games, while Porto are bottom with no points from three games.

Alampasu said he is delighted not to concede a goal against a big team like Porto and looks forward to getting more playing time.

"I am so delighted to have played against FC Porto A team and kept a clean sheet,” he said.

"I am always ready to man the post whenever the coach picks me. I will keep working hard."
http://africanfootball.com/news/606479/Alampasu-fired-up-after-Porto-clean-sheet
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by NLban: 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2016
[size=14pt]
Idowu trains with Portland Timbers main squad
[/size]

Idowu has joined Portland Timbers Second team

Former Nigeria youth international Akinjide Idowu has trained with the MLS champions Portland Timbers main team.

Idowu, who won the FIFA U17 World Cup with Nigeria at UAE 2013, signed for the Timbers 2.

The Nigeria youngster, alongside fellow Timber 2 team mates Kharlton Belmar and Justin Luthy, spent most part of the training, working with the Timbers' draft picks.

Idowu will be hoping to do well with the second team to have chance with the main team of the MLS champions who have Fenando Adi in their fold.
http://africanfootball.com/news/605791/Idowu-trains-with-Portland-Timbers-main-squad

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Icon4s(m): 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
NLban, they've banned u again grin.
I used to experience frequent bans some months back . But than God i am off that hook now.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
Alright Mister...... (Or is it Miss..... Well whatever) That was just plain stupid!!!!!! If Safari had done this to someone, folks will be unto her...... But here you are acting so childish and absolutely floccipaucinihilipilificated.....

Why are some people so bloody unreasonable??

P.S: I know you're a guy. So man up and post something decent aiii..... That post of yours makes you no better at all. In fact, it makes you sound like a low-life..... Sorry but it's a fact

Feel free to rant.... I don't respond to acts of floccipaucinihilipilification. #smiles

Happy Weekend..... (You should apologise if you know better but at BEST, holding those fingers would have done the bit)

[quote author=fellory post=42424175][/quote]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by bigblangston: 2:54am On Jan 30, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Alright Mister...... (Or is it Miss..... Well whatever) That was just plain stupid!!!!!! If Safari had done this to someone, folks will be unto her...... But here you are acting so childish and absolutely floccipaucinihilipilificated.....

Why are some people so bloody unreasonable??

P.S: I know you're a guy. So man up and post something decent aiii..... That post of yours makes you no better at all. In fact, it makes you sound like a low-life..... Sorry but it's a fact

Feel free to rant.... I don't respond to acts of floccipaucinihilipilification. #smiles

Happy Weekend..... (You should apologise if you know better but at BEST, holding those fingers would have done the bit)

it is "floccinaucinihilipilification" not "floccipaucinihilipilification". #smiles (we all make mistakes) *winks*

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmm..... I suppose you got a gene called "MISTAKES" sir, because the journal where I got that from has a "P" not an "N"..... Wonder why "Color" and "colour" are both correct?? Or why "organise" and "organize" are both on point?? #smiles

"The art of estimating something as worthless" *winks*

You big "genetically-mistaken" Phenotypic Rep.....

Try again next time...... AND STAY OFF MY MENTIONS

And uhmm..... We all make mistakes... BUT when it's frequent or because you're trying to sound smart..... Mehn!!! It becomes disgusting *WINKS*

Happy weekend...... *smiles*

P.S: I guess you're one of the two or three who "liked or shared" that guy's stupidity...... Guess that makes you uhmm....... **hehehe.

bigblangston:
it is "floccinaucinihilipilification" not "floccipaucinihilipilification". #smiles (we all make mistakes) *winks*
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by bigblangston: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Hmm..... I suppose you got a gene called "MISTAKES" sir, because the journal where I got that from has a "P" not an "N"..... Wonder why "Color" and "colour" are both correct?? Or why "organise" and "organize" are both on point?? #smiles

"The art of estimating something as worthless" *winks*

You big "genetically-mistaken" Phenotypic Rep.....

Try again next time...... AND STAY OFF MY MENTIONS

And uhmm..... We all make mistakes... BUT when it's frequent or because you're trying to sound smart..... Mehn!!! It becomes disgusting *WINKS*

Happy weekend...... *smiles*

P.S: I guess you're one of the two or three who "liked or shared" that guy's stupidity...... Guess that makes you uhmm....... **hehehe.

Lol..... Pained nigga. You are trying to defend crap but it aint working dude.. It's better you do away with that free journal you have access to and make do with an authentic journal that boasts of words with correct spelings. Imagine just read those irrelevant examples you cited and how it relates with the error proned journal you used. So "boy" and "bouy" are the same right?.... Wow!! When it comes to stupidity you never really seem to run out of stock. Nerd my black _ass. Happy weekend LORD PAIN #winks. Stay off my MENTIONS because I won't be gentle on you next time *smiles*

3 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2016
Bla bla bla bla bla from a BLA ngston.

Couldn't stay away as usual..... Such a virus you are.

Little wonder you and other low-lives couldn't help but press the like button for fellory's stupidity.

Ahahahahaha....... Also I've known that word since I was "13".... So uhmm... Don't get hurt aiii... *winks*

bigblangston:
Lol..... Pained nigga. You are trying to defend crap but it aint working dude.. It's better you do away with that free journal you have access to and make do with an authentic journal that boasts of words with correct spelings. Imagine just read those irrelevant examples you cited and how it relates with the error proned journal you used. So "boy" and "bouy" are the same right?.... Wow!! When it comes to stupidity you never really seem to run out of stock. Nerd my black _ass. Happy weekend LORD PAIN #winks. Stay off my MENTIONS because I won't be gentle on you next time *smiles*
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by BascoVanVeli(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Iwobi starts in place of Ozil.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by jotey(m): 4:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
iheanacho scores for man city

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by zuchyblink(m): 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kelechi Iheanacho my manny. Does as usual

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
zuchyblink:
Kelechi Iheanacho my manny. Does as usual
nacho on fire. He is proving his worth. Hopes he finally makes city's champions league squad.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by bigblangston: 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Bla bla bla bla bla from a BLA ngston.

Couldn't stay away as usual..... Such a virus you are.

Little wonder you and other low-lives couldn't help but press the like button for fellory's stupidity.

Ahahahahaha....... Also I've known that word since I was "13".... So uhmm... Don't get hurt aiii... *winks*

And you're bothered about the number of "likes" he accrued over time based on the comment that guy made? Well I'm going over to that guy's post and click the "like" button so as to see how you will foam in the mouth. Never knew the number of "likes" on NL matter more/most to your destiny on earth. Never knew you are called TheSuperNINNYHAMMER ( you can google that one up too and use it elsewhere). All hail the only medical simpleton on this thread #smiles#. This is me trying to be gentle on you, I'm running a FBC test on a sample right nw, feel free to quote me TheSuperRETARDO banks.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
jotey:
iheanacho scores for man city
Good newz, let me dance for him. TheSuperNerd, you are better than that. Besides, our guy haz scored. Lets leave our differences and celebrate what is worth celebrating. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by jotey(m): 4:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
terzurum5:

Good newz, let me dance for him. TheSuperNerd, you are better than that. Besides, our guy haz scored. Lets leave our differences and celebrate what is worth celebrating. Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll
iheanacho with a brace...he might get a hat trick 2day

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
I'm done with the "Fool"..... Oooppss.... Did I just say that?? Sorry.... Couldn't help it. Just had to say it as it is...... He's always been "Anti-Safarigirl"....
Lions don't have long talks with "sheep"(he's a sheep.... #fact )

Let's go Iheanachooooo!!!!!!!!! Well, you already know what I think about Nacho..... I believe in the kid... He's the leader and face of Nigeria's next golden generation..... Let's keep it going. *smiles*

terzurum5:

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 4:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Usman Mohammed Seeks Euro Move After CHAN Disappointment
[/size]

By Adeboye Amosu in Kigali:

Usman Mohammed says he is now focused on securing a move abroad following Nigeria's shocking first round exit from the African Nations Championship, Completesportsnigeria.com, reports.

The midfielder was close to linking up with Norwegian outfit, Lillestrom before the start of the competition, a move which would have ruled him of CHAN. But instead, he chose to represent his country in Rwanda where he featured in all of Nigeria's three games in the competition.

Mohammed told Completesportsnigeria.com he was now keen on sorting out his future.

"I have put the CHAN disappointment behind me. It's difficult to believe we are out, but you don't win all the time in football," Mohammed told Completesportsnigeria.com.

"What is more important now is the future. My dream is to play in Europe and I hope to achieve that soon."

Read more at http://www.completesportsnigeria.com/usman-mohammed-seeks-euro-move-after-chan-disappointment-2/#d5Ri0gOT8RtPE6wM.99
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Badosqi(m): 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
cool penalty from nacho..... can we get the 3rd goal?

Pelle don't touch that boy, you must not sub him. He must score his hatrick.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by bigblangston: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wow!! The dyslexic deadbrained slimy airhead that has all the features of a multimammate rat refused to quote me afterall, anyways! I don't do battle with a peon that is possessed with spirits of retarded ghosts. I, anti-safari? The lady I liked her comment on the way she handled the troublemaker? This is really PARANOIA at its best, I'm really done with you BEAST OF BURDEN *winks*

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Wow!!! Iwobi's also been brilliant today... Check out his involvement in Arsenal's second goal.

Really smooth...... *smiles*

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by terzurum5(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
[b][size=14pt]
Shuaibu joins Norwegian club
by George Akpayen
[/size]

Ibrahim Shuaibu (right) & Mark Dempsey © FK Haugesund

Former Giwa FC striker, Ibrahim Shuaibu, has signed for Norwegian top-flight side, FK Haugesund, alongside another Nigerian Izuchukwu Anthony.

The 19-year-old forward completed the move to Swedish club on Saturday.

Shuaibu penned a three-year deal, same as Izuchukwu, who is a ball-playing and quick defender.

"Nigerian Ibrahim Shuaibu (19) signed today for FK Haugesund during their stay in Estepona, Spain," announced the club's website on Saturday.

Shuaibu played for FK Haugesund in a friendly against Stord, scoring thrice and weighing in with an assist.

The fee for the transfer of the striker remains undisclosed, as the club's general manager Eirik Opedal, would not comment on it after landing the forward from GBS Academy.

Supersport.com had reported eight days ago that the striker was on his way to sealing a move to a European club.

Shuaibu and Izuchukwu now increase the number of Nigerians at the Norwegian outfit to three. Nigerian international defender, William Troost-Ekong is also in the book of FK Haugesund.
http://www.supersport.com/football/nigeria/news/160130/Shuaibu_joins_Norwegian_club
[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Kelechi Iheanacho with hat trick against Villa..

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by jotey(m): 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
iheanacho with a hat trick up naija

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Badosqi(m): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
hat trick and an assist for sterling

UEFA champions league straight. Pelle should register that boy now.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Forgiveness, don't you dare compare Kelechi with Solanke again. Okay? grin

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Chuba Akpom with hat trick for Hull City as well

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Let's forgive him Sir...... #smiles

"NACHO MAN" SONG must be rumbling now among the Etihad faithfuls...... Sir TheGoodJoe must be going "gaga"..... *smiles*

Meanwhile, Ighalo's done it again.

Nigerian football still rocks..... Hehehe....

joseph1013:
Forgiveness, don't you dare compare Kelechi with Solanke again. Okay? grin

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
TheSuperNerd:
Let's forgive him Sir...... #smiles

"NACHO MAN" SONG must be rumbling now among the Etihad faithfuls...... Sir TheGoodJoe must be going "gaga"..... *smiles*

Meanwhile, Ighalo's done it again.

Nigerian football still rocks..... Hehehe....

Just chilling with my cold Champagne glass. Who bets Pellegrini will say he wants more from Nacho.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by TheSuperNerd(m): 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
Huh? Akpom too? This just keeps getting better and better...... *smiles* But uhmm....
I'm still not sure about Akpom's final choice.... Nigeria or England...

Well, it's all still great for The Green-white-Green..... *smiles*

casket:
Chuba Akpom with hat trick for Hull City as well
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by jotey(m): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
iheanacho gets five star rating

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (341) (Reply)

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.