Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,407 members, 7,836,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! - Sports (328) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! (700982 Views)

Nigeria's U-23 Team Land In Lagos Following AFCON Victory (Photos) / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / All The News About The Golden Eaglets (U-17) HERE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (341) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by ChrisKels: 1:08pm On Aug 11, 2016
thegoodjoehunt3:

Precise.

I think the full back shuffle affected the team. The attacking systems rely a lot on the full backs and Coach Siasia's orientation of the attacking play is archaic.

He needs to study more of Antonio Conte who plays the attacking game but is astute defending.

To highlight this.

Antonio Conte is an attacking coach who won numerous titles with Juventus. He set up his team to play a 3-5-2 when he had the ball. The team's defence centered around three defenders.

........Barzagli.......Bonucci......Chiellini.......

When Juventus lost the ball while attacking, Juventus always had three men behind the ball.

Then with Lichtsteiner and Asamoah playing as Right and Left wing backs to support the attack and defence.

They formed a 5-3-2 when they were not in possession with:
..........Barzagli....Bonucci.......Chiellini....
..Lichtsteiner.....................................Asamoah...
................................Pirlo.......................................

So when we attack, it is risky having Azubuike far from the defence and two men behind the ball. Two defending men is not enough.

Coach Siasia should adapt and make Azubuike stick closer to the defence. Mikel should drop deeper to play more like a deep lying playmaker, giving Etebo and Usman freedom to attack at will. Etebo and Usman will also help in tracking back like Vidal and Pogba used to do under Conte.

The Right and left back will play their usual roles. This would limit the gaps we create when we attack.

Suggested line up and set up:

......................................Daniel(GK)
........................Ekong(CB)............Seth(CB)
.....Shehu(RB)................................................Amuzie(LB)
............................................Azubuike(DMF)
.............................................Mikel(CMF)
........................Etebo(AMF).............................Usman(AMF)
..............................................Imoh(SS)
...............................................Sadiq Umar(CF)

Azubuike should stay deep the cover the holes created by the overlapping backs. With that, I feel we will cope against the tactical play of the Danes.

I just couldn't have said it any better. I rue NWOBODO 's absence though. Would pick him ahead of Usman.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 1:48pm On Aug 11, 2016
thegoodjoehunt3:

Iheanacho, Success and Ndidi were experienced for the Olympics. Success and Ndidi were regular for their clubs and Iheanacho was a regular for City towards the end of the season. Got his chance against Real Madrid.

That is why Icon4s rooted for their additions. He is someone I have followed his views of the game.

He has a different view from him. I rooted for Sadiq Umar's inclusion despite him not having enough experience.

Icon4s has a different view from that.

Just as I rooted for Iheanacho's addition to the Super Eagles before he got his break at City.

I just pointed out Icon4s always maintained his stance.

Remove Success from the discussion because I didn't include him.

Iheanacho was still an Academy/bench warmer while Ndidi was still a bench warmer as at 2014 when he clamoured for them.

Iheanacho and Ndidi was in the same level with Awoniyi as at 2014 na. grin
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by ChrisKels: 1:55pm On Aug 11, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]so funny to read sir forgiveness sounding like an ardent supporter of SIASIA, forgetting he was never or better yet, at a point not on the same page with SIA1 for failing to extend calls to Olaitan, Ajagun, Solanke and Co, hence accusing him of favoritism and at some point, taking bribe to settle for mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by chrisooblog: 2:30pm On Aug 11, 2016
oga goodjoe abeg free forgiveness if not this argument will continue till millennia.

forgiveness we agree na u dey siasia back 100% infact you don pack voltron in front of him house cheesy

to the colombia game i was mainly looking out for the performances of our replacements in the starting xi. sadly they didn't perform up to scratch ugo was poor defensively and didn't offer anything going forward. aminu umar with due respect to his career why does he keep getting invited to national team camps? i mean seriously akpeyi tried but his tendency to rush out indiscriminately and poor long ball distribution put us sometimes on the back foot. madu was surprisingly for me out of sorts however i trust his qualities to come good. popoola for me was the biggest disappointment despite all the hype surrounding his performance against brazil in that friendly. he looks another rabiu ibrahim clone to me. all flash no substance pray i'm wrong.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 5:15pm On Aug 11, 2016
ChrisKels:
[color=#006600][/color]so funny to read sir forgiveness sounding like an ardent supporter of SIASIA, forgetting he was never or better yet, at a point not on the same page with SIA1 for failing to extend calls to Olaitan, Ajagun, Solanke and Co, hence accusing him of favoritism and at some point, taking bribe to settle for mediocrity.

@bolded said it all. grin
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by Oladelestephen(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2016
Want to Earn ₦Millions in 1 year? Join our team and be our first Leader in your location!
No selling, no monthly top-up, no monthly auto-ship, no quota, no monthly maintenance needed to earn!
Just ask "HOW" on the comments and i will get back to you as soon as i can.

When you join helping hands international you are investing into your children's future and that of the less privileged in our society. I am looking for the first 20 people to take advantage of this opportunity with 6600 Naira only. If you are one of them comment below. Let me teach you how 6600 naira got me over 800 thousand naira with 4laptops and my upline over 100k million naira with 6 laptops.. Be your own boss now and sack your boss.

Add me/inbox me on my whatsapp# +2348066462236

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by AIG07: 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2016
ChrisKels:
who are you to accuse our bro Sir. FORGIVENESS? Just joking.

You're highly welcome sir. Coming across ur moniker for d first time. So e don tey u don de monitor forgiveness. I better start threading softly make one person no come bring out my own file one day.

3 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 6:43pm On Aug 11, 2016
ChrisKels:

I just couldn't have said it any better. I rue NWOBODO 's absence though. Would pick him ahead of Usman.

It is nice seeing people rooting for Nwobodo. I think I have to watch more of him to see what you guys mean.

Nice addition. I think not holding a big camp and a thorough screening affected the depth of this Dream Team.

Let us hope Coach Siasia finds a way to make it work with his starting eleven.

I heard Nwobodo is doing well playing the Iniesta role.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 6:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
forgiveness:

Remove Success from the discussion because I didn't include him.

Iheanacho was still an Academy/bench warmer while Ndidi was still a bench warmer as at 2014 when he clamoured for them.

Iheanacho and Ndidi was in the same level with Awoniyi as at 2014 na. grin

2014! 2014!! 2014!!!

Icon4s, Iheanacho, Super Eagles, 2014!!!

Then you do not know Icon4s. New Zealand, WYC was in 2015 and you think Icon4s who thinks the Senior team is strictly for experience will endorse Iheanacho who had not seen first team Jersey at Man City for Super Eagles in 2014.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2016
chrisooblog:
oga goodjoe abeg free forgiveness if not this argument will continue till millennia.

forgiveness we agree na u dey siasia back 100% infact you don pack voltron in front of him house cheesy

to the colombia game i was mainly looking out for the performances of our replacements in the starting xi. sadly they didn't perform up to scratch ugo was poor defensively and didn't offer anything going forward. aminu umar with due respect to his career why does he keep getting invited to national team camps? i mean seriously akpeyi tried but his tendency to rush out indiscriminately and poor long ball distribution put us sometimes on the back foot. madu was surprisingly for me out of sorts however i trust his qualities to come good. popoola for me was the biggest disappointment despite all the hype surrounding his performance against brazil in that friendly. he looks another rabiu ibrahim clone to me. all flash no substance pray i'm wrong.

I think the rigorous demand of Coach Siasia's game style affected Madu. From the clips of Madu I watched, he looks more of a player that suits a side that passes and builds slowly. The fire brigade approach did not suit his style.

Coach Siasia likes his ball further up the pitch and when the team loses the ball, the wing back does not Track Back but Sprints back. Then when the team recovers the ball, the wing back has to sprint up the pitch, instead of a slow transition.

I feel if Madu plays in the system for a while, he would catch up.

We should remember that he arrived late in Camp. The System is still new to Madu. I do not remember Madu with Coach Siasia in the Super Eagles camp. Unlike most in the squad, Madu is one of the most lost in the system.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by ChrisKels: 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2016
AIG07:

You're highly welcome sir. Coming across ur moniker for d first time. So e don tey u don de monitor forgiveness. I better start threading softly make one person no come bring out my own file one day.

Lol thanks sir.

I have been a guest for the past four years now. I had to deactivate my account due to d childishness and bigotry that greeted me at the politics section when I joined the initial time, but jst cudnt stay off the sports(football) threads. Am back again.

I hail u guys for your good work here. Kudos for striving to maintain sanity and keeping the the thread alive.

Respect to thegoodjoe, supernerd, basconveli, forgiveness, the lady in the house and everybody that has contributed positively in making this place a house of honour and dignity compared to other sections. If I no mention ur name abeg no vex but u ain't short of the RESPECT. tnx all

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by ChrisKels: 7:56pm On Aug 11, 2016
thegoodjoehunt3:

It is nice seeing people rooting for Nwobodo. I think I have to watch more of him to see what you guys mean.

Nice addition. I think not holding a big camp and a thorough screening affected the depth of this Dream Team.

Let us hope Coach Siasia finds a way to make it work with his starting eleven.

I heard Nwobodo is doing well playing the Iniesta role.

If NWOBODO was there, Etebo would be what Aguda is to him at Rangers Fc. Their combo would have been as mesmerizing as it is with him and Aguda. His football sense defies his age and size. He runs the show for Rangers.

2 Likes

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by tbaba1234: 6:56am On Aug 12, 2016
I am reading this morning that the team boycotted training over unpaid allowances. Mikel had to even pay $4000 from his own money.

Na wa for our country o!! Same story over and over again.

The team should be focused on the next game not allowances.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by lexyman(m): 7:29am On Aug 12, 2016
tbaba1234:
I am reading this morning that the team boycotted training over unpaid allowances. Mikel had to even pay $4000 from his own money.

Sia1 shouldn't allow what happen in France 98 to repeat itself .

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 8:09am On Aug 12, 2016
[b][size=14pt]MIKEL PAYS $4,000 TO FREE NIGERIA OLYMPIC TEAM OVER UNPAID HOTEL BILLS IN BRAZIL[/size]

In yet another fresh scandal, Chelsea star Mikel Obi has had to shell out $4,000 to ensure the Nigeria Olympic team caught their flight to Salvador after the hotel in Sao Paulo held the entire team to ransom over the bills incurred by additional officials.

Organisers have insisted on a team of 25 players, made up of 18 players and seven officials, and even sports minister Solomon Dalung has ordered this rule be strictly adhered to.

An impeccable source close to the team revealed that it took the intervention of the Chelsea star, who is also the team captain, who paid over $4, 0000 before the players and officials of the team were allowed to leave the hotel.

According to the source this time around it was the responsibility of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to settle the hotel bills of the extra five officials.

“We just arrived Salvador now (5.20pm Nigerian time) from Sao Paolo. We nearly missed our flight because of unpaid bills in the hotel. The hotel held us to ransom,” a team official told AfricanFootball.com

“The problem is that all the additional officials here in Brazil are the responsibility of the Nigeria Football Federation, who said they will pay for them, but they did not pay for them again.

“The affected officials included the team’s media officer, the team coordinator, the kits manager in charge of players and officials’ kits and the accompanying assistant director technical.

“A call was put across to the honourable minister of youths and sports, he said we should put the bill in the (credit) card but the card didn’t work. They tried and tried but the minister said that only 18 players and seven officials should be captured as regards payment according to the rules of the Olympic Games.

“So, the hotel bills of these other officials, about five of them cost the sum of over $4,000. They held us hostage for more than one hour and we nearly missed our flight. It was Mikel (Obi) who rescued us by paying the money.

“I can tell you honestly speaking that this incident is not the fault of the minister because the minister listed the people to be accommodated which were 18 players and seven officials”, the source further told AfricanFootball.com exclusively.

http://africanfootball.com/news/637050/Mikel-pays-4000-to-free-Nigeria-Olympic-team-over-unpaid-hotel-bills-in-Brazil[/b]
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 8:10am On Aug 12, 2016
[b][size=14pt]EXCLUSIVE: NIGERIA THREATEN TO BOYCOTT OLYMPICS Q/FINAL, SHUN TRAINING OVER PAY[/size]

Nigeria have threatened to boycott a Rio Olympics quarterfinal and have already skipped training in Salvador because they insist on receiving the balance of their allowances in Brazil.

Nigeria won Group B despite going down 2-0 to Colombia on Thursday and will face Group A runners-up Denmark in Salvador by 8pm Nigerian time on Saturday to determine the team for the semifinals.

The team are now ready to make history for the wrong reasons by staying away from the match against Denmark unless their remaining monies are paid.

AfricanFootball.com learnt from competent sources that the players spent close to a month in the Atlanta Georgia, United States of America, training camp site before their departure for the ongoing Rio Olympic Games in Brazil.

The players, according to the source, disclosed, “The players said that their level of patriotism has already dwindled because of the way they have been treated by the government officials prior to the Olympic Games.

“Now they said they won’t step out to train until the remaining balance of their training and camp allowances are paid.

“Not only that, they have threatened not to play the quarter-final against Denmark on Saturday until all the monies owed them are paid.

“As we speak now, the only money that the players have received was the $150 dollars per day for 11 days, while there are more than that 11 days still to be paid and no extra money was received for the matches played so far”, the source also disclosed.

The coach Samson Siasia-led team have already been overtaken by drama and controversies in the last few weeks, from the players stopping their coach from quitting his post to the team being stranded for several days at their training base in Atlanta, Georgia.

http://africanfootball.com/news/637052/EXCLUSIVE-Nigeria-threaten-to-boycott-Olympics-q-final-shun-training-over-pay[/b]
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 8:12am On Aug 12, 2016
[b][size=14pt]RIO 2016: ETEBO STILL A MAJOR INJURY DOUBT FOR NIGERIA
[/size]

Nigeria are sweating on the fitness of four-goal hero against Japan Oghenekaro Etebo after he suffered hamstring injury in the team’s final group game against Colombia.

“Etebo suffered a hamstring injury and he is now a major doubt for the quarterfinal against Denmark on Saturday,” a team official informed AfricanFootball.com

Etebo was forced out of the game late in the Colombia game and Nigeria were forced to finish the game with 10 men as coach Samson Siasia had used up all his substitutions.

Nigeria’s injury problems were further worsened after Al Ahly new signing Junior Ajayi was reportedly injured in training before the Colombia match.

Kick-off time for Saturday’s showdown against Denmark is by 8pm Nigerian time.

http://africanfootball.com/news/637108/Rio-2016-Etebo-still-a-major-injury-doubt-for-Nigeria[/b]
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 8:32am On Aug 12, 2016
chrisooblog:

grin Hehehe! Very funny.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2016
thegoodjoehunt3:

2014! 2014!! 2014!!!

Icon4s, Iheanacho, Super Eagles, 2014!!!

Then you do not know Icon4s. New Zealand, WYC was in 2015 and you think Icon4s who thinks the Senior team is strictly for experience will endorse Iheanacho who had not seen first team Jersey at Man City for Super Eagles in 2014.

From Olympics football team to Super Eagles. Bros, you sabi twist things. Shun sir! grin
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 8:35am On Aug 12, 2016
AIG07:

grin
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:26am On Aug 12, 2016
tbaba1234:

Very hard to have hope when it comes to this kind of football. These guys have lost focus. We can only hope they can win the game.

So those allowances is more important to these players tha writing their names in history.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:29am On Aug 12, 2016
forgiveness:

From Olympics football team to Super Eagles. Bros, you sabi twist things. Shun sir! grin

How can there be clamor of Iheanacho to join Olympics team when we had New Zealand WYC coming up in 2015? With Coach Manu Garba bringing most of Iheanacho's U17 team mates.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:37am On Aug 12, 2016
“I can tell you honestly speaking that this incident is not the fault of the minister because the minister listed the people to be accommodated which were 18 players and seven officials”, the source further told AfricanFootball.com exclusively.

So, if the NFF do not have the money, Hon. Dalung can not bail the Team. Even after he heard of the possibility of the team losing their flight.

I hope Mikel can still motivate this Dream Team. It is becoming a very challenging task supporting his young team mates.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:40am On Aug 12, 2016
joseph1013:
[b][size=14pt]RIO 2016: ETEBO STILL A MAJOR INJURY DOUBT FOR NIGERIA
[/size]

Nigeria are sweating on the fitness of four-goal hero against Japan Oghenekaro Etebo after he suffered hamstring injury in the team’s final group game against Colombia.

“Etebo suffered a hamstring injury and he is now a major doubt for the quarterfinal against Denmark on Saturday,” a team official informed AfricanFootball.com

Etebo was forced out of the game late in the Colombia game and Nigeria were forced to finish the game with 10 men as coach Samson Siasia had used up all his substitutions.

Nigeria’s injury problems were further worsened after Al Ahly new signing Junior Ajayi was reportedly injured in training before the Colombia match.

Kick-off time for Saturday’s showdown against Denmark is by 8pm Nigerian time.

http://africanfootball.com/news/637108/Rio-2016-Etebo-still-a-major-injury-doubt-for-Nigeria[/b]

Hamstring means Etebo is out and not a doubt. There is no need sweating over his fitness.

Slot Usman Mohammed into Etebo's role and let Madu play on the Left side of the midfield. That is Usman's role.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by joseph1013: 10:46am On Aug 12, 2016
[b][size=14pt]SIASIA FIRES "YES, WE WILL BOYCOTT THE QUARTER FINAL"[/size]

Nigeria Olympic team coach Samson Siasia has lashed out at how “disrespectful” the authorities have been to his team, saying he will now support the boys should they insist on boycotting Saturday’s quarterfinal against Denmark.

Siasia’s scathing comments on national radio Friday confirmed AfricanFootball.com super exclusive of the previous day on the latest crisis that has engulfed his team in Brazil.

“We have been disrespected from all angles – the sports ministry, the Nigeria Football Federation. Is that how you will treat your own children? We are not street kids,” former Super Eagles coach Siasia fired away on Brila FM sports radio Friday morning.

“We have only been paid allowances for 11 days. There is no match bonus. What of all the months we have been training in Nigeria and Atlanta? That’s not fair.

“I have not received my salary for the past five months.

“Everything is upside down and the boys don’t want to play anymore. Whatever they want to do, I’m with them. They are right for fighting for their rights.”

Siasia continued: “The country already has a bad image, but through football it has got some good image, but still they won’t let us play.

“I have begged these boys, but I cannot do more than what I have done to get this team up to this point.

“I have done my best and now I am tired.”

Siasia also put a lie to an official statement by the NFF that there was no order for kits to be returned to Nigeria after the Rio Olympics.

As usual, the NFF were quick to dismiss a media report that the NFF secretariat ordered that kits be returned to the office from Rio.

But Siasia told Brila FM:”The NFF ordered that they bring back the jerseys (from Brazil). Siji Lagunju (of the NFF technical department) was directed to bring the jerseys back to the NFF.”

http://africanfootball.com/news/637130/We-are-not-street-kids-fires-Siasia-backs-boycott-of-Olympics-q-final[/b]

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:48am On Aug 12, 2016
As we speak now, the only money that the players have received was the $150 dollars per day for 11 days, while there are more than that 11 days still to be paid and no extra money was received for the matches played so far”, the source also disclosed.

If these guys do not want to play, come back home. It is not by force. These guys gain a lot from the exposure.

Mikel sacrificed fighting for a starting position to play for this team. He sacrificed financially also. Yet these guys are still talking about throwing everything away for about $2,000.

Please come home. Let us rest.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:51am On Aug 12, 2016
joseph1013:
[b][size=14pt]SIASIA FIRES "YES, WE WILL BOYCOTT THE QUARTER FINAL"[/size]

Nigeria Olympic team coach Samson Siasia has lashed out at how “disrespectful” the authorities have been to his team, saying he will now support the boys should they insist on boycotting Saturday’s quarterfinal against Denmark.

Siasia’s scathing comments on national radio Friday confirmed AfricanFootball.com super exclusive of the previous day on the latest crisis that has engulfed his team in Brazil.

“We have been disrespected from all angles – the sports ministry, the Nigeria Football Federation. Is that how you will treat your own children? We are not street kids,” former Super Eagles coach Siasia fired away on Brila FM sports radio Friday morning.

“We have only been paid allowances for 11 days. There is no match bonus. What of all the months we have been training in Nigeria and Atlanta? That’s not fair.

“I have not received my salary for the past five months.

“Everything is upside down and the boys don’t want to play anymore. Whatever they want to do, I’m with them. They are right for fighting for their rights.”

Siasia continued: “The country already has a bad image, but through football it has got some good image, but still they won’t let us play.

“I have begged these boys, but I cannot do more than what I have done to get this team up to this point.

“I have done my best and now I am tired.”

Siasia also put a lie to an official statement by the NFF that there was no order for kits to be returned to Nigeria after the Rio Olympics.

As usual, the NFF were quick to dismiss a media report that the NFF secretariat ordered that kits be returned to the office from Rio.

But Siasia told Brila FM:”The NFF ordered that they bring back the jerseys (from Brazil). Siji Lagunju (of the NFF technical department) was directed to bring the jerseys back to the NFF.”

http://africanfootball.com/news/637130/We-are-not-street-kids-fires-Siasia-backs-boycott-of-Olympics-q-final[/b]

Despite the challenges, you keep pushing.

Please, come back. The fans are also tired.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 10:54am On Aug 12, 2016
These guys have forgotten the efforts of Delta Airlines. With lots of Americans working extra time to make this trip happen.

Not training is a no in Professional football.

Boycotting training is already a big blow. Your life. We are just fans.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by forgiveness: 11:32am On Aug 12, 2016
thegoodjoehunt3:

How can there be clamor of Iheanacho to join Olympics team when we had New Zealand WYC coming up in 2015? With Coach Manu Garba bringing most of Iheanacho's U17 team mates.

Hmm! But I have evidence. grin
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by bigblangston: 11:35am On Aug 12, 2016
thegoodjoehunt3:
These guys have forgotten the efforts of Delta Airlines. With lots of Americans working extra time to make this trip happen.

Not training is a no in Professional football.

Boycotting training is already a big blow. Your life. We are just fans.
I wish you were owed 3 months salary and let's see how your patriotism will put food on your table.

1 Like

Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:39am On Aug 12, 2016
bigblangston:
I wish you were owed 3 months salary and let's see how your patriotism will put food on your table.

I will gladly accept my boss to owe me six months salary for an opportunity to train in America and showcase my effort in Brazil. These creating an opportunity to land a mega job in Europe where I will earn Millions a week.

Please bring that arrears and I will jump at it without thinking.
Re: All The News About The Olympic Eagles (U-23) HERE! by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2016
bigblangston:

Coach Siasia gets paid in millions. How many of us in these times earn like that? It is not as if he never earned since he took the job. He earned millions. He has not earned for five months. Not all the time. He can cope to achieve something in Rio. Something money can not buy.

Will boycotting pay the salary? He is close. Make history out of this. Throwing away the game will not give him more than what he would gain playing the game.

(1) (2) (3) ... (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) ... (341) (Reply)

Nigeria Female National Teams' Thread / The NBA Begins / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.