Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Now That I Have Finally KISSED Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now That I Have Finally KISSED Her (3406 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Help!!!-they Have Been Dating For Over Six Years But He Hasn't Kissed Her! / She Offered Me Her Mouth To Kiss... But I Kissed Her Forehead Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That I Have Finally KISSED Her by megastu(m): 5:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
Nairaland should have age limit. 16YEARS.

1 Like

Re: Now That I Have Finally KISSED Her by Abbey2sam(m): 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
kozaic:
Pls be mature and stop telling us about every little personal and private stuff abt you or others....

faceless forum hoe
Re: Now That I Have Finally KISSED Her by kozaic(f): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
Abbey2sam:

faceless forum hoe

Tanx!
Re: Now That I Have Finally KISSED Her by nawtikid(m): 7:28am On Oct 18, 2014
jahstech:

Thought there was something called true love
under no circumstance shud u sacrifice ur self esteem 4 d sake of some true love
Re: Now That I Have Finally KISSED Her by dasrackhor(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2014
jahstech:
It all started here: www.nairaland.com/1946427/how-know-when-kiss-touch Thanks guys for helping me out in my last post, most of your comments really helped bar the ones who think is just all about sex.
Finally I kissed her, we were together in her room, I told her to lie on the bed where I was and close her eyes that I have something to tell her, when she did, I kissed her, but she didn't respond.
That how a new chapter started unfolding, with a straight face she asked, What do you want from me? I told her my feelings for her and she smiled and dropped the bomb shell: "we can only be friends, am already in another relationship, I can't double date". I was devastated.
I have been close to this girl for like 2 months now and yet to see evidence that she has a guy, she let's me play with her phone and I have seen some SMS from the other guy she is talking about, but am very sure they are not together any more.
I really LOVE this girl a lot, she visits me as much as I want her to and I also visit her and we spend a lot of time together, always playing with each other but she still insist that we can only be friends.
She even offered to sleep over at my place when I told her I wasn't fine, but yet she insist we are just friends, what do I do? I really love her!
Re: Now That I Have Finally KISSED Her by dasrackhor(m): 7:47am On Oct 18, 2014
jahstech:
It all started here: www.nairaland.com/1946427/how-know-when-kiss-touch Thanks guys for helping me out in my last post, most of your comments really helped bar the ones who think is just all about sex.
Finally I kissed her, we were together in her room, I told her to lie on the bed where I was and close her eyes that I have something to tell her, when she did, I kissed her, but she didn't respond.
That how a new chapter started unfolding, with a straight face she asked, What do you want from me? I told her my feelings for her and she smiled and dropped the bomb shell: "we can only be friends, am already in another relationship, I can't double date". I was devastated.
I have been close to this girl for like 2 months now and yet to see evidence that she has a guy, she let's me play with her phone and I have seen some SMS from the other guy she is talking about, but am very sure they are not together any more.
I really LOVE this girl a lot, she visits me as much as I want her to and I also visit her and we spend a lot of time together, always playing with each other but she still insist that we can only be friends.
She even offered to sleep over at my place when I told her I wasn't fine, but yet she insist we are just friends, what do I do? I really love her!
op u av been friendzoned.ehya pele ooo.ladies friendzoning niggas since 1600BC....
Re: Now That I Have Finally KISSED Her by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 19, 2014
ivyy:

Lol
2facez line
fine girl,ur face always revives my dying spirit,,and u resemble karchisbarbie
Re: Now That I Have Finally KISSED Her by jahstech: 11:49am On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
What's up sanguine

Like seriously guy, what were you up to? Hitting on her?
Re: Now That I Have Finally KISSED Her by jahstech: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2014
Unibenstudent:
fine girl,ur face always revives my dying spirit,,and u resemble karchisbarbie

I see you are one lonely loner, hitting on chicks here!
Re: Now That I Have Finally KISSED Her by Sanguine(f): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2014
jahstech:

Like seriously guy, what were you up to? Hitting on her?

Biko help me ask him oo. Because if I talk now somebody will say somebody is proud...
Re: Now That I Have Finally KISSED Her by arimahoseloka(m): 1:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
One of this nights form sickness, when she comes 2 sleep over, pen1s her destiny out of her.. Make sure u do it like a beast. U go see d way she go love u like small pikin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband/wife, Do You Have Your Spouse's Number Off Hand? / Ladies!! How Will U Know He Luvs U? / Hey Come In 'n Drop Your Favourite Romantic Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.