Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,893 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. (71397 Views)

8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy / Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by terrymason(m): 11:36pm On Oct 17, 2014
safarigirl:
Preach sister!

Dem go dey yarn like say guys like that no dey. Lola ain't complaining bout Peter, Will Smith's wide is happy. Mikel's babe is using him to tease us, James Rodriguez is happily married. Carmel Anthony is living it up with his wify.

So, what's this ish about?
the ish is that those guys was one's broke!!! Check out most celebrity, they marry dia old babe that stick with them when they gat nofin!!
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by hizaya61(m): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Vivly:
I want a tall muscular guy with a fat bank account living in a well set house and having a fat bank account from his place of work.
Thanks.

Can I see you Pix I guess u are a dwarf
No be insult ooo
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Abraham2013(m): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
3cycle:

grin was judging by your grammer sha.

Just curious, Do girls get excited/wet when a short finger caresses them?
Haba na! Dats rather too hash, don't u tink so?
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by solomonbrown64: 11:49pm On Oct 17, 2014
edgyslim:

Then 99 percent will never have a man.
#notacurse

Lol.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by ellahzy(f): 12:05am On Oct 18, 2014
d short guys here are taking it the wrong way

#ilikeverytalllightskinneddude
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 18, 2014
Lordlexyy:
Grow some balls girl and talk right. I don't dig into that petty rhetoric you just posted. Somebody would have to place insecure girls like you where they rightly belong.
you just have to ignore peeps like her on public forums as this , when you read her post you can easily tell the kind of person she is...she is never ashamed too display her ignorance , imagine her likening height to IQ, she must have graduated from this backdoor secondary schools , even at that one would expect a smart individual to keep upto date with information. its a faceless forum , anybody can claim to be this or that
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by dayveed1(m): 12:26am On Oct 18, 2014
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by dayveed1(m): 12:29am On Oct 18, 2014
Vivly:
I want a tall muscular guy with a fat bank account living in a well set house and having a fat bank account from his place of work.
Thanks.
I'll see you on Emmanuel TV when you're 50 and still single. #i mean no harm biko
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by dayveed1(m): 12:42am On Oct 18, 2014
That's why most of em bitches go from one praying mountain to another just to have a man to call der own at late age.

embarassed Nigerian ladies be like " I can't date short guys, " and M.I is your number 1 crush #

"and Na dem ugly classless bitches dey make heavy choices

#just saying tho...
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by HARDDON: 12:44am On Oct 18, 2014
ejihand1:

Harddon!! Please come over here and talk sense into this. Her priorities are damn wrong.

Ain't nothing wrong with having lofty dreams n noble aspirations .

Just that if she got no life of her own, she would be nothing more than a decorative piece(an artifact), a reproduction factory n a house maid.

Whoever wants a liability after d first few surge of emotions?

Beauty fades
Waist wanes
Love frails
Only Brains Remains
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by chiibekee(f): 4:57am On Oct 18, 2014
Familyfirst:
- Bisi Adewale

Many Ladies are known to base their marital decisions on things that will not endure a life-time. These have led many of them into wrong marriages and life time bondage. We need to identify and deal with them:
1) HEIGHT: Every girl’s dream is to marry a tall, dark guy with a baritone voice; I wonder where they got the idea that tall guys are better in marriage. Hey Girls, tall guy can give you tall problems; it is not the height that matters but the depth of the guy in God and in character.

2) MUSCLE: [/b]Muscular and heavy looking guys are also lucky, they are seen to be good suitors, and girls do say "they look manly" "they look like real men". Sorry Girls, muscles do not make a real man, character and ability to shoulder responsibility do. A guy with muscle without character will use his muscles to deal with you and batter your beautiful face.

[b]3) A WELL SET HOUSE
: A guy with a well set house is the dream of any girl any day. Many girls will throw caution into the wind to grab a man who have a house with King size; beautiful Italian Settee, micro wave oven, well stock freezer, home theater, refrigerator, gas cooker, Plasma TV,6 by 6 bed, well stuff Kitchen, Dining table, washing machine, dish washers, split unit air conditioner etc is a dream catch for girls any day. Sorry girl, a well set house is good but it may be a well set trouble if the guy is not a man of character, manners or discretion, he will make the house look like a prison yard for you.

4) FAT BANK ACCOUNT: Girls are fond of trying to know how rich a guy is by checking the guy’s phones for bank alerts. They joyfully decide to marry a guy when they discover the guy is very rich with fat Bank balance. What a mistake? They don't want to know where the money is coming from; they don't even want to know what the guy does for a living. What concerns them is the money that is available to be spent. Many girls ended up finding themselves entangled for life in this kind of situation, don’t base your marriage on GREED, it won't turn to GREEN.

5) PLACE OF WORK: Some of our girls are in the habit of making marital decision base on the place a guy works. You dare not talk of marriage to them if you are a Teacher or civil servant. You dare not propose them if you are working with a small firm, or one man business. What an error? Girls note that, that a guy works in ACCESS BANK does not mean he will give you ACCESS to his heart or peace of mind. A guy that works in SHELL may put your life in a SHELL forever, you may not be the FIRST in the life of a guy that works in FIRST BANK, a guy that work in GUARANTEE TRUST BANK may not GUARANTEE your future. He may be working in NESTLE but not SETTLE you at home, So it is not about where he is working but about who is working in Him, God or devil.

Read more from......http://totalfamilylife.com/2014/10/12-wrong-things-girls-check-before-marrying-a-guy/
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by tunde705(m): 5:05am On Oct 18, 2014
Vivly:
Thanks.
Lemme ask you a question. DOES YOUR DAD HAVE ALL THOSE QUALITIES YOU HIGH LIGHTED?

If not, then you get OJU KOKORO.
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by tammyboy1(m): 6:00am On Oct 18, 2014
Vivly:
Thanks.
thief
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by ekmike(m): 6:23am On Oct 18, 2014
All I'll say is 'dream-on' , nd pray age doesn't catch up wit u.
if it does u will understand life beta
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by NifemiOlu(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2014
Women demanding from men what their FADA was incapable of doing before he married their mum since the days of Adam and Eve.
That's why I love age on a woman. It's like a tornado.

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Lordlexyy: 6:50am On Oct 18, 2014
majekdom2:
you just have to ignore peeps like her on public forums as this , when you read her post you can easily tell the kind of person she is...she is never ashamed too display her ignorance , imagine her likening height to IQ, she must have graduated from this backdoor secondary schools , even at that one would expect a smart individual to keep upto date with information. its a faceless forum , anybody can claim to be this or that
Thanks bro.
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by mikaj(m): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2014
uzolexis:
I am not greedy....i only want him to be tall,rich,dark n handsome so i'm not asking 4 too much.

good search love. #jumpsbackonthebed.
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by uchennaakunne(m): 6:58am On Oct 18, 2014
You are you tall
major466:
You made a mistake Op. Item no.4 should be topping the list. grin
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by jaydee87(m): 7:15am On Oct 18, 2014
Vivly:
Thanks.
I pray u achieve your dreams...
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by saintandsinnerz: 7:24am On Oct 18, 2014
chidyhels:
I fit leave all except FAT BANK ACCOUNT.

YES! I am Ibo.

STFU you are not Igbo. You are just a desperate Igbo wannabe!
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by bayulll01(m): 7:32am On Oct 18, 2014
safarigirl:
Preach sister!

Dem go dey yarn like say guys like that no dey. Lola ain't complaining bout Peter, Will Smith's wide is happy. Mikel's babe is using him to tease us, James Rodriguez is happily married. Carmel Anthony is living it up with his wify.

So, what's this ish about?
dem plenty safari lol what i want u to understand is,when u see that choosen one u talked about and he want someone opposite of u,i mean he want short fat,tall slim,the same way u set priorities,other people set priorities also,look at character and values first,i never believe i can fall for short girls but......change my life
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by bayulll01(m): 7:51am On Oct 18, 2014
avuekwe:

Bless you sister. After settling for less, my eyes are now open.
two dreamers comeback when u are 35
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2014
The question shld be, how short is the man in question? Anatomically, any man who is 5ft and above cannot be correctly termed "short". Only below 5ft such can be said.

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 18, 2014
Vivly:
Thanks.

Sorry to say this but i am sure your dad even at his today's life cannot boast of few of the listed. So are you trying to achieve what ur mum didnt/couldnt achieve being with your dad?

2 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2014
passionate88:
This thread... Giving hope to short broke guys like me... angry grin grin grin
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Gbengem(m): 8:19am On Oct 18, 2014
Vivly:
Thanks.
How old are you? Guess you are still in ur early twenties but am sure u'll change does your search criteria when u turn 30 am sure by then u would have known d language marriage market speaks den
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2014
3cycle:

grin was judging by your grammer sha.

Just curious, Do girls get excited/wet when a short finger caresses them?

More reasons you'll be on "serious konji" when ovulating.

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Vivly(f): 8:22am On Oct 18, 2014
RedBenson:

Sorry to say this but i am sure your dad even at his today's life cannot boast of few of the listed. So are you trying to achieve what ur mum didnt/couldnt achieve being with your dad?
You've failed, just like your dads condom.
Eediot!!!!
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 18, 2014
RedBenson:

More reasons you'll be on "serious konji" when ovulating.
grin
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2014
Vivly:
You've failed, just like your dads condom.
Eediot!!!!

And it hits her! No vex jare but let ur mum give u proper orientation/enlightenment on how to sort for a good man. I am no short in case ur mind takes u to that direction.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Vivly(f): 8:33am On Oct 18, 2014
RedBenson:

And it hits her! No vex jare but let ur mum give u proper orientation/enlightenment on how to sort for a good man. I am no short in case ur mind takes u to that direction.
Let your dad teach you how to live a life free from brothels and prostitutes. Oh wait, a fruit doesn't fall far from it's tree....
Leave Hoes and live a purposeful life so you can fall into the category that a girl would be proud to show the world.
Omo ale!!!!!
RedBenson, Shame no dey catch you to dey patronize hos everyday?!!!!!
Get respect for yourself. Even if na small.......

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by sekzy99(m): 8:35am On Oct 18, 2014
MzAmanda:
Lol...babe calm down
she's on her own

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / This Christmas Tree Photo Has Got People Talking Online / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.