Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. (71391 Views)

8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy / Things Girls Check When She Receives A Friend Request From A Guy On Facebook / Having One Last Fling Before Marrying Him - Why It's A Bad Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 18, 2014
Lol, I see nothing bad here cos if a girl is very pretty (I mean super pretty like the likes of Caroline Danjuma, Bianca Ojukwu, etc), and comes from a rich family background and has a good job or career, its not a crime for her to dream or desire a tall, handsome rich guy for a husband of course.

Where it becomes a daydream and somehow a crime is when a girl is just average looking like Linda Ikeji, etc and maybe not employed/jobless and not from a rich family background or have a peanut job and still be desiring and waiting to marry a tall, handsome rich guy, that's a mere wish n a daydream that have very very very slim chances of becoming a reality except God intervenes, so if u are one, wake up and embrace ur class of guys n stop daydreaming cos plenty of such guys I know and have as friends are single waiting or searching for their class of woman- super pretty, from rich family, earning big n humble kind of single ladies (never been married n have no baby) to marrysmiley

Gone are d days rich, handsome guys go to d village to marry one broke, average-looking girl. If u doubt me, always watch News Line on NTA or Bisi Olatilo show every sunday night and see the kind of ladies those kind of guys u are daydreaming to marry or have are gettting married to; family/parents won't even allow it, that's d problem nowsmiley

If you are a single lady and fall into the last category in my description, sorry my dear, guys with this quality also want more from ladies which many Nigerian ladies today don't meet up.

I am 5ft9 (I'm sure 5ft9 isn't short for a guy, or is it & frm pplz real life comments, I think I'm handsome toogrin), and by God's grace have all d listed qualities here...so if u are a single lady reading and sure know that u meet up all the criteria I listed and as pretty as Bianca Ojukwu, never been married, have no baby, let's get to know for real, no jokes.

Note: I dnt do online date pls...we must meet in person b4 anything- not into photo judging...cos most ladies look pretty on pics n not-so-pretty in real life, so we must meet in real life first. Ready? Msg me.

Lastly, u must be Igbo or Fulani/Hausa plssmiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 18, 2014
op you made a mistake. you talk 'bout insecure, needy girls, but superwoman wants just normal guy

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by DerMeister: 8:45am On Oct 18, 2014
safarigirl:
Preach sister!

Dem go dey yarn like say guys like that no dey. Lola ain't complaining bout Peter, Will Smith's wide is happy. Mikel's babe is using him to tease us, James Rodriguez is happily married. Carmel Anthony is living it up with his wify.

So, what's this ish about?

Are you as hot as any of their wives? Do you have the essential characteristics to qualify you as a spouse to the so called dream men??

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 18, 2014
Vivly:
Let your dad teach you how to live a life free from brothels and prostitutes. Oh wait, a fruit doesn't fall far from a tree....
Leave Hoes and live a purposeful life so you can fall into the category that a girl would be proud to show the world.
Omo ale!!!!!
RedBenson, Shame no dey catch you to dey patronize hos everyday?!!!!!
Get respect for yourself. Even if na small.......

Shame? Untop wetin? Like ur dad, brothers and cousins dont patronise? If your dad at his age and wife at home is still doing it, a young man like me is then blameless over that. Or would you rather prefer i take up a liability like you upon myself in the name of a girlfriend? Oh, think well! I am no ready to take any responsibility on any girl whose parents couldnt give proper care materially and otherwise. So i so much enjoy myself doing what i am doing. However, your dad, brothers and cousins cannot be said to be free from this. And you too as u do "runz" full time or part time.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Mj45: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2014
Una too dey attack women. Problem is even women, especially women attack women too. Truth is we consider all these and a lot more in women before we propose. So let the women be.
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Vivly(f): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2014
RedBenson:

Shame? Untop wetin? Like ur dad, brothers and cousins dont patronise? If your dad at his age and wife at home is still doing it, a young man like me is then blameless over that. Or would you rather prefer i take up a liability like you upon myself in the name of a girlfriend? Oh, think well! I am no ready to take any responsibility on any girl whose parents couldnt give proper care materially and otherwise. So i so much enjoy myself doing what i am doing. However, your dad, brothers and cousins cannot be said to be free from this. And you too as u do "runz" full time or part time.
Dude, lets face facts. You Have no life!!!
A guy that spends 23hours in a day on sexuality section, discovering new brothels, devising means to cheat those girls, what the heck ........
GET A LIFE EVEN IF IT'S SECOND HAND OR BATTERY LIFE!!!!!!
I pity your future wife that's if you summon up courage to go for deliverance and free yourself from Ashi servicing!!!!! Who knows the kind of STDS and STIS you'll give to that poor unfortunate woman you'll call wife (that's if a miracle happens)

Oh, I'm sure your family must be really ashamed of you!?!!!
It hurts to have a son who has decided his goal in life is to be the best customer to all brothels in calabar!!!"
Have Fun, Have HIV, and die prematurely!!!
Ebot.
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by tikeh: 8:57am On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=3cycle post=27224502]
I knew guys who were eyeing me then, short guys with plenty wahaala.
Plus inferiority complex choking them each time I get to Hang out With some of them.
I want very tall kids btw.[/quotea
ready to Mary is very scarce OK even short ones
grin[quote author=3cycle post=27224502]
I knew guys who were eyeing me then, short guys with plenty wahaala.
Plus inferiority complex choking them each time I get to Hang out With some of them.
I want very tall kids btw.[/quotea
ready to Mary is very scarce OK even short ones

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 18, 2014
DailyNews:
Lol, if a girl is very pretty (I mean super pretty like the likes of Caroline Danjuma, Bianca Ojukwu, etc), and comes from a rich family background and has a good job or career, its not a crime for her to dream or desire a tall, handsome rich guy for a husband of course.

Where it becomes a daydream and somehow a crime is when a girl is just average looking like Linda Ikeji, etc and maybe not employed/jobless and not from a rich family background or have a peanut job and still be desiring and waiting to marry a tall, handsome rich guy, that's a mere wish n a daydream that have very very very slim chances of becoming a reality except God intervenes, so if u are one, wake up and embrace ur class of guys n stop daydreaming cos plenty of such guys I know and have as friends are single waiting or searching for their class of woman- super pretty, from rich family, earning big n humble kind of single ladies (never been married) to marrysmiley

Gone are d days rich, handsome guys go to d village to marry one broke, average-looking girl. If u doubt me, always watch News Line on NTA or Bisi Olatilo show every sunday night and see the kind of ladies those kind of guys u are daydreaming to marry or have are gettting married to; family/parents won't even allow it, that's d problem nowsmiley

If you are a single lady and fall into the last category in my description, sorry my dear, guys with this quality also want more from ladies which many Nigerian ladies today don't meet up.

I am 5ft9 (I'm sure 5ft9 isn't short for a guy, or is itgrin), and by God's grace have all d listed qualities here...so if u are a single lady reading and sure know that u meet up all the criteria I listed and as pretty as Bianca Ojukwu, let's get to know for real, no jokes.

Lastly, u must be Igbo or Fulani/Hausa plssmiley

What ever happened to Yoruba girls??
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Vivly(f): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2014
RedBenson:

See this goat!!"! You think everyone is like you??
The sooner you go above your incredibly low self esteem and Inferiority complex, and work up courage to talk to a girl, the better for you and your family(if you choose to be their saviour after centuries) .
So after your father goes to a brothel, he comes back to sleep with your mum!!?
Good Lord!!!
I ALMOST feel sorry for all the females in your family that's if they are not in that your family business of Ashiwising
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:04am On Oct 18, 2014
Vivly:
I want a tall muscular guy with a fat bank account living in a well set house and having a fat bank account from his place of work.
Thanks.
search no more ... Hes finally here. She jumps and hugs me,after 3months wedding takes place,2months later honeymoon is over....3months later she goes back with a swollen face "papa he is a woman batterer,he abuses me physically" in tears "papa am tired of this marriage"

3 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 18, 2014
Aystormz:

What ever happened to Yoruba girls??
I like them but family is involved here; not my decision alone, so I dnt want to waste anyone's precious time, that's if anysmiley

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by daey118(m): 9:13am On Oct 18, 2014
When I see girls making lists .I don't blame them. I just pray for them not to be single at over 40 cos that's when they know wassup. alll this lists aint shiiii. The tall man today can have an accident and hs legs cut off. If Michael jackson could die broke. Even if the guy has 50billion. There's no guarantee that he'll always be as. Rich as you met him. #JustSaying

3 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 18, 2014
daey118:
When I see girls making lists .I don't blame them. I just pray for them not to be single at over 40 cos that's when they know wassup. alll this lists aint shiiii. The tall man today can have an accident and hs legs cut off. If Michael jackson could die broke. Even if the guy has 50billion. There's no guarantee that he'll always be as. Rich as you met him. #JustSaying
my brother all u said its true, but remember that everyone has a wish n a desire. We guys too have our own qualities, or y do u think many of such guys they are waiting for are still single Those guys are also screening ladies to check if they meet their own qualities too, that's d truth bro, so let's respect each others option for peace n love.

My little advice to guys is- work n pray to become that man every lady wants to have. I always thank God for my life- Lord I am deeply grateful for all u have done for mesmiley

The one that pains me is height issue (I pity short guys, thank God I escapedcheesy)- cos its not the guys' fault...but its well, and if a guy works hard n becomes a financial power house or even comfortable financially, many, I mean plenty pretty ladies are praying to have her as their hearththrob.

So to me, there's nothing wrong in their list except the lady in question doesn't measure up too.
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 18, 2014
Vivly:

See this goat!!"! You think everyone is like you??
The sooner you go above your incredibly low self esteem and Inferiority complex, and work up courage to talk to a girl, the better for you and your family(if you choose to be their saviour after centuries) .
So after your father goes to a brothel, he comes back to sleep with your mum!!?
Good Lord!!!
I ALMOST feel sorry for all the females in your family that's if they are not in that your family business of Ashiwising

Hahahahahahaha
I sincerely laugh at your ingnorance and extreme stupidity. A girl who doesnt even have life outside internet would come here trying to portray habits like that of Queen Elizabeth. I pity your sorry self. If not for Nokia C1, how would you have access to internet to be here? Like i said, get back to your mum and let her give you proper orientations and enlightenment on how to go abt sorting for a good man rather than being a leech on a man. If all your dreams were so achievables, have you ever bothered to ask ur mum why she had to settle with your dad when she could've gone for better? As for my life dearie (unam ikot), worry not cos i live myself to the fullest. I doubt if your brothers can stand where i am in terms of attainment of success in life. Dunderhead malabress, no go read ur books. Anyways, sorting lecturers with your miserable pusssy is ur favourite option. Iddiot.
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 18, 2014
DailyNews:
my brother all u said its true, but remember that everyone has a wish n a desire. We guys too have our own qualities, or y do u think many of such guys they are waiting for are still single Those guys are also screening ladies to check if they meet their own qualities too, that's d truth bro, so let's respect each others option for peace n love.

My little advice to guys is- work n pray to become that man every lady wants to have. I always thank God for my life- Lord I am deeply grateful for all u have done for mesmiley

The one that pains me is height issue (I pity short guys, thank God I escapedcheesy)- cos its not the guys' fault...but its well, and if a guy works hard n becomes a financial power house or even comfortable financially, many, I mean plenty pretty ladies are praying to have her as their hearththrob.

So to me, there's nothing wrong in their list except the lady in question doesn't measure up too.

Present and live as always ever. Your favortite thread.
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2014
RedBenson:

Present and live as always ever. Your favortite thread.
Sure sir, its all about romance:happiness, nothing else for nowsmiley

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by daey118(m): 9:40am On Oct 18, 2014
DailyNews:

The one that pains me is height (ii pity short guys, thank I escapedcheesy)- cos its not the guys' fault...but its well, and if a guy works hard n becomes a financial power house or even comfortable financially, many, I mean plenty pretty ladies are praying to have her as their hearththrob.

Yup. But we should. Put into consideration that most single men they're waiting for were previously screened out when the women were younger and their bobby was stiii pointing up. Now everything has gone. Down and they're desperate they're now looking for them..I don't blame men for running away too. Really. By that time the men no longer have faith in getting married anymore. If its the food? They' can always buy. If its sex ? There's olosho. If its kids? They've probably fathered some. Already with different women . When we were in skl. We chased girls buh they did shakara . Now some of them call us nd we just ignore em. Not because we don't want them. But the hunger is not just there anymore. I think that's how it works.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 18, 2014
daey118:

Yup. But we should. Put into consideration that most single men they're waiting for were previously screened out when the women were younger and their bobby was stiii pointing up. Now everything has gone. Down and they're desperate they're now looking for them..I don't blame men for running away too. Really. By that time the men no longer have faith in getting married anymore. If its the food? They' can always buy. If its sex ? There's olosho. If its kids? They've probably fathered some. Already with different women . When we were in skl. We chased girls buh they did shakara . Now some of them call us nd we just ignore em. Not because we don't want them. But the hunger is not just there anymore. I think that's how it works.
lol, so the best thing to do is- be the man, and screeen them out n make your own desired choice cos no level of advice/counsel will make ladies to change their taste of men, sadly nevergrin

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by daey118(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2014
safarigirl:
Preach sister!

Dem go dey yarn like say guys like that no dey. Lola ain't complaining bout Peter, Will Smith's wide is happy. Mikel's babe is using him to tease us, James Rodriguez is happily married. Carmel Anthony is living it up with his wify.

So, what's this ish about?
Iam also looking for a slim .moderately tall girl with a fat bank account too #IsThatWeird?
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by daey118(m): 9:51am On Oct 18, 2014
uzolexis:
I am not greedy....i only want him to be tall,rich,dark n handsome so i'm not asking 4 too much.
. What If he's tall .rich. Yellow pawpaw and Handsome. ? #
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 18, 2014
DailyNews:
Sure sir, its all about romance:happiness, nothing else for nowsmiley

Ride on sir! The Lord is ur strength.
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by uzolexis(f): 9:57am On Oct 18, 2014
daey118:
. What If he's tall .rich. Yellow pawpaw and Handsome. ? #
Unfortunately i'm not attracted 2 yellow pawpaw guys cry

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 18, 2014
uzolexis:

Lafmaoocheesycheesy....TDH dancing Seun Paul gimme the lightgrin

2 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by chibuike67(m): 10:11am On Oct 18, 2014
i wish ladies would adhere to dis advice...buh d 21st century chap wil alway prefer an ugly,short dude with a handsome pocket.
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by bigiyaro(m): 10:14am On Oct 18, 2014
Vivly:
I want a tall muscular guy with a fat bank account living in a well set house and having a fat bank account from his place of work.
Thanks.
keep wanting, u will soon turn 40 and still single.

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Vivly(f): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2014
RedBenson:

[s]Hahahahahahaha
I sincerely laugh at your ingnorance and extreme stupidity. A girl who doesnt even have life outside internet would come here trying to portray habits like that of Queen Elizabeth. I pity your sorry self. If not for Nokia C1, how would you have access to internet to be here? Like i said, get back to your mum and let her give you proper orientations and enlightenment on how to go abt sorting for a good man rather than being a leech on a man. If all your dreams were so achievables, have you ever bothered to ask ur mum why she had to settle with your dad when she could've gone for better? As for my life dearie (unam ikot), worry not cos i live myself to the fullest. I doubt if your brothers can stand where i am in terms of attainment of success in life. Dunderhead malabress, no go read ur books. Anyways, sorting lecturers with your miserable pusssy is ur favourite option. Iddiot.[/s]
RedBenson, you are constantly pushing the frontiers of stupidity with every post you make!!!!
For the sake of all silly people in planet eediocy, please stop typing.
I thought it was only uneducated, illiterate men that visit brothels. To think we even attend same school, Lord have mercy!!!!!"
I'm sure it was your father's other wife that made you go to school. Not cuz she believes in you but because she wants the whole world to understand that even a federal university cannot remove the animalistic tendency in you. She's not wrong. I wish her an STD free life even though she happens to know your dad.
RedBenson, don't quote me again for your sake. Stick to your kind and you sure know where to find them!!!!!"
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by macof(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2014
Elantracey:
They are not totally wrong, what could be wrong is making them a priority.

Yh. But surely you have realized young ladies make these a priority
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 18, 2014
Vivly:
RedBenson, you are constantly pushing the frontiers of stupidity with every post you make!!!!
For the sake of all silly people in planet eediocy, please stop typing.
I thought it was only uneducated, illiterate men that visit brothels. To think we even attend same school, Lord have mercy!!!!!"
I'm sure it was your father's other wife that made you go to school. Not cuz she believes in you but because she wants the whole world to understand that even a federal university cannot remove the animalistic tendency in you. She's not wrong. I wish her an STD free life even though she happens to know your dad.
RedBenson, don't quote me again for your sake. Stick to your kind and you sure know where to find them!!!!!"

Mofo!
A fool trying to show wisdom she does not possess and ended up showing more foolishness. Reading your posts and considering the state of your sorry life, i am ashamed to be associated with the institution that offered you an admission. Shameless daughter of a shameless mother. Eddiot!

You thought only uneducated people patronise ashi joints and i am sure your belief came as a result of knowing that's what your dad does considering his condition in life. But let me shock you a bit, men of high profiles (of which you can only dream of) do go to ashi joints constantly and patronise the girls with no remorse felt in them at all. Dont let me tell you this like you aren't informed. A "runz" girl like you.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by daey118(m): 11:16am On Oct 18, 2014
uzolexis:

so. Technically.. its a No No if the guy's rich .tall. Handsome ..nd. Yellow... ? #Really.
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by moscobabs(m): 11:18am On Oct 18, 2014
Vivly:
I would but I'm going for tall, muscular and fat bank account. Sorry.
PM me and be convince
Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by uzolexis(f): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2014
daey118:

so. Technically.. its a No No if the guy's rich .tall. Handsome ..nd. Yellow... ? #Really.

Yes it's a no no. What's the point of staying with someone i'm not attracted to. I would end up cheating on him so it's better I don't even go there at all.

1 Like

Re: 12 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy. by Calculux95: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2014
3cycle:

Sorry undecided
Are you short?
I'm 5'11...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / This Christmas Tree Photo Has Got People Talking Online / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.