Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* (10969 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Jerrick(m): 10:29am On Oct 18, 2014
tunde705:
Which one? Your dick abi the story?
Use your God-given sense to unravel it. angry
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Hibiscuss(m): 10:40am On Oct 18, 2014
honeyad:

Wetin u Saabi... undecided U just be 100 level pikin of UNAD abi na Eksu living in an archaic town in AK.. You know nothing about ladies.. So stfu!

Dry pawpaw leaf at work. Smh.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Hibiscuss(m): 10:42am On Oct 18, 2014
honeyad:

Wetin u Saabi... undecided U just be 100 level pikin of UNAD abi na Eksu living in an archaic town in AK.. You know nothing about ladies.. So stfu!

Oponu ayirada. Ak is a town on its own.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by fairygeh(f): 10:51am On Oct 18, 2014
I am still shocked, infact *mouth wide open*,somebody please beg me to close my mouth shocked.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 18, 2014
fairygeh:
I am still shocked, infact *mouth wide open*,somebody please beg me to close my mouth shocked.
lol...does the post sound really plausible to you or not?
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by fairygeh(f): 11:31am On Oct 18, 2014
spotit:
lol...does the post sound really plausible to you or not?
Its so unrealistic for a girl to say all that.Who does that?to think she even said she sleeps with 3diff guys plus OP making 4 shocked.infact,i givup
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by ifoundmyperfect: 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Imagine such impudence.... Go check yourself out and do the needful...
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by ifoundmyperfect: 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
fairygeh:
Its so unrealistic for a girl to say all that.Who does that?to think she even said she sleeps with 3diff guys plus OP making 4 shocked.infact,i givup

It's not unrealistic... I've seen cases where the babe gives a confessional account of her promiscuous extravaganza and still claim to love the partner...
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Krak:

When did Yoruba girls start bearing Uju?

I am very sorry to officially announce that you are now a certified Mumu.

Thank you.
your dumb blind father is the mumu. When someone says "typical", it doesn't necessarily mean the person that's being referred to in the context. I wouldn't be saying this if u didn't skip school to hang out with your gang of hooligans.

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
fairygeh:
...we were talking about pasts and someone revealed to me worse things than u've just read here. it made me see most girlfriends differently and most hyper-religious people as hypocrites afterwards...
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by DrProf(m): 12:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
cdamsel:
Lies! lies!! Lies!!!
You went all through this just to open a thread? Smh
This is now the new trend abi?

I know a lot of guys going through the same hell. Saw this scene this week. This dude should hang on till he gets a replacement. a
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Krak(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
benromeo39:
your dumb blind father is the mumu. When someone says "typical", it doesn't necessarily mean the person that's being referred to in the context. I wouldn't be saying this if u didn't skip school to hang out with your gang of hooligans.

I heard a patient escaped from Yabaleft recently.

I think we have found him, and you are the one.

Continue to wallow in your stunted and warped thinking.

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Rapsainot(m): 12:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hehehehe,,true shìt grin

But when it's your turn,,use it wisely angry
undecided grin
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Ethereal0110(f): 1:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
These Gurls aint LOYAL, so are the guys.....
Rapsainot:
[size=20]WHEN A RICH NIGGA WANT YA, AND YOUR NIGGA CAN'T DO NOTHING FOR YA[/size]
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by coolzeal(m): 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
I don't trust them hoes mehn...

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by cr7lomo: 1:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
honeyad:
All of una jus dey come here con preach "these hoes aint loyal" Meanwhile most of your girlfriends do same or even worse sef... Like say na only her the op dey bleep too? Make una dey there dey form holy holy.. No be person dey marry girl from "PEKAS".. The truth is what matters most is her behavior... If the girl doesn't really love you she won't be confessing to you op, her character is what matters most, talk to her and let her know if she really wants you, she should stay by you and you will help her in your own little way financially... The truth is no girl wants to look awkward and 80% of naija girls Bleep at least 2 guys.. If she really wants you, she would stay and leave those guys..how many of una meet una girl friends as virgin... Do u know how many guys e don bleep before you meet her? So what's the difference, as far as I'm concerned, I think the girl is a good girl with an unfortunate condition, if you can talk to her she can change.... After talking to her.. If she doesn't change then you can leave her but before u leave am ehn... Just pm me her number wink

Lmfaoooooooooo grin grin grin. Bad guy wink
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by cr7lomo: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
peewhydee:
Peradventure it is true (because it also looks like a prank)if you cant handle it,DONT YOU DARE because she cant stop as easily as she thinks. The moment she tries to stop,her flings will resist subtly or strongly,either way she will cower to them and you will hurt d more.Assuming it were true,she obviously has issues and i think her issues bother on,Bad Parenting,Low Self worth and Moral bankruptcy.
These three issues can best be handled by a psychologist.Here is d phone details of a psychologist i know can help 08037194335.His name is Jerome. He will handle her case wt utmost confidentiality&professionalism

grin grin grin sharpest guy ever liveth wink
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Rapsainot(m): 3:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ethereal0110:
These Gurls aint LOYAL, so are the guys hoes .....
wink
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Missmossy(f): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Chai! This is so pathetic menh. Am kinda confused though,for this girl to blurt all of these. Eeyah.

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Ethereal0110(f): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
are you saying that guys are LOyal / na una dey run tinz pass wit fake license
Rapsainot:
wink
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by missstella(f): 3:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
fairygeh:
When a girl is in love she can do anything to prove her love if this is true then I think the girl though she sounds like a prostitute but she loves this guy
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Rapsainot(m): 3:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ethereal0110:
are you saying that guys are LOyal / na una dey run tinz pass wit fake license
that's how we're created so leave it like that grin
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Ethereal0110(f): 3:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
na wa OH shocked
Rapsainot:
that's how we're created so leave it like that grin
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Rapsainot(m): 3:39pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ethereal0110:
na wa OH shocked
if those eyes fall from their sockets, eno concern me o
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Agybabe(f): 3:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ovoko1:
So i decided to message my girl today and this is the outcome of our chat
I don't wanna write much cos i'm so heart broken

Please the chat carefully and advice me on what to do

7:21PM, Oct 17 - Emma: I just hope you won't on me wif dem later
7:22PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: noooooo
7:22PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: dey re my flings
7:22PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: u re my boo
7:26PM, Oct 17 - Emma: <Media omitted>
7:27PM, Oct 17 - Emma: You should take a look at the meaning of flingsî
7:28PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: lolzzz
7:28PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: kinda
7:29PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Serial relationship?
7:29PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Sexual
7:31PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: lol
7:31PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: not actually
7:31PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: baby to b sincere
7:31PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: av neva fell in lov once
7:31PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: wt my flings
7:32PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: i av a personal bf
7:32PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: and dats u
7:32PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: i jux gat dem cus dey tak kia ov me
7:32PM, Oct 17 - Emma: I understand, what I don't understand is the sexual relationship
7:33PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Please be honest wif me
7:33PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: yess
7:34PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Do you have any kinda sexual relationship wif them?
7:34PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: yes
7:35PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Tell me about it
7:35PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: i Bleep dem
7:36PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Are you serious?
7:36PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: yes
7:37PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Why?
7:39PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: for fun
7:43PM, Oct 17 - Emma: And you claim u love me?
7:43PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: PURE
7:44PM, Oct 17 - Emma: OK.. You can delete me now
7:46PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: lwkm
7:46PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: ur funnnny
7:46PM, Oct 17 - Emma: I don't get the part where it sounded funny
7:47PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: is dah how to.behav??
7:47PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: i told u de truth
7:47PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: ut funny
7:47PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: i didnt lie
7:48PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: i was trying to b straight forward
7:48PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: if u rili dnt lik it u wil tel me and i wil stop
7:48PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: do u tink i dnt lov u
7:49PM, Oct 17 - Emma: You might be waking around wif STD you know?
7:49PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: gosh
7:49PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: heavens
7:49PM, Oct 17 - Emma: And sorry, I don't wanna catch one
7:49PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: valentine??
7:50PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Don't call my name pls
7:50PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: do u tink i Bleep.unprotected?
7:50PM, Oct 17 - Emma: I'm just being straight too
7:52PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: its ok
7:57PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: its ok
7:57PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: u can tink of anytin bad
7:58PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: m jux being fair to.u
7:58PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: u can del me bur i can neva del u
7:58PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Don't just gimme that innocent tone pls cos it ain't working out dis time
7:59PM, Oct 17 - Emma: How possible is it you claiming u love someone and u go around fuckinq other niggas?
7:59PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Are you sex worker?
7:59PM, Oct 17 - Emma: How do you expect that'll make me feel?
8:00PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: nutin bad der
8:00PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: i told u to.kno.ur impression
8:00PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: if u dnt lik it i swear to GOD i wil stop.it
8:00PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: y re u acting dis way
8:00PM, Oct 17 - Emma: You were just saying it wif every boldness expecting me to commend you... Yes you've done well fuckinq other niggas
8:00PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: dey aint evenuch
8:00PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: much
8:00PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: jux 3
8:00PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Really?
8:01PM, Oct 17 - Emma: 3 is not that much?
8:01PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: i.kno dey takia of....m jux tellin u i dny nid ur commendation
8:01PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Pls, just hold it hold it!
8:02PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Don't just try to justify your fuckinq dem
8:02PM, Oct 17 - Emma: They take care of you and so what?
8:02PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Don't you have your parents?
8:03PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Do you know there's no difference between u and a prostitute?
8:03PM, Oct 17 - Emma: I cant just believe this
8:03PM, Oct 17 - Emma: You know I thought this was a joke initially?
8:04PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Just let me be for tonight pls
8:04PM, Oct 17 - Emma: Don't just message me again
8:03PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: ok
8:05PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: ok
8:08PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: Baby m not
8:08PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: m not a prostitute
8:08PM, Oct 17 - Uju 2: its ok

i swear ah like your gf die. So honest.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Rapsainot(m): 3:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Agybabe:

i swear ah like your gf die. So honest.
must you quote everything? undecided
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Ethereal0110(f): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
LOL grin
Rapsainot:
if those eyes fall from their sockets, eno concern me o
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Rapsainot(m): 4:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ethereal0110:
LOL grin
your teeth big oo grin
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2014

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
Krak:

I heard a patient escaped from Yabaleft recently.

I think we have found him, and you are the one.

Continue to wallow in your stunted and warped thinking.

yabaleft? That 16th century stale joke? Lmao, you are boring.

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Agybabe(f): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2014
Rapsainot:
must you quote everything? undecided
Na your mb I dey use? tongue
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Rapsainot(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2014
Agybabe:

Na your mb I dey use? tongue
you com here dey form upon 10mb abi.... Shine your face. I'm allergic to **********

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Three Women Gang-raped 23-year-old Man For Three Days After Drugging Him (pic) / Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt / World's Most Extreme Female Bodybuilders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.