Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,940 members, 7,841,614 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* (10964 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Nobody: 12:43am On Oct 18, 2014
Wow! So na person go marry this one?
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Thinkr(m): 12:54am On Oct 18, 2014
Forgive her. Dump her. Move on. Simple
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by roymary: 12:54am On Oct 18, 2014
That's one honest hoe right there!
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Davidovinci(m): 1:36am On Oct 18, 2014
These Hoes ain't Loyal..........No they aint

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 18, 2014
folameme:
she's beautiful,buh her mentality abt r/ship vs intimacy is*lipsealed*owing to her previous comments,not tonight's own.@op,i kow it sounds weird,but your GF needs to see a shrink,she really needs help,she has to set her priorities right,don't give up on her now,she obviously doesn't see anything wrong in what she's doing(i aint tryna justify her action)she needs a shrink!its gonna help her trust me,that's gonna make her open up on why she sees been intimate as jst*FUN*if u can't continue with the r/ship at the long run,u'd be glad u've impacted someone positively. U've gotta man up and be emotionally matured to handle her,that's if she feels remorseful and willing to stop all her waywardness!some gals tho*lipssealed*
ah ah what advice!
Op,HIV is real. The babe is insecure,crazy.No joke.

I like when you told her to delete you now. Been there,done that.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Nobody: 2:35am On Oct 18, 2014
Meehnn....dx x bad
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 18, 2014
This is critical.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Nobody: 3:18am On Oct 18, 2014
hehehehehehe what about if she no talk true,try forgive her and ask her why she is doing all that.I think you either not satisfying her in bed or money issue#they bleep her wella and take care of her ooo.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:08am On Oct 18, 2014
valmunich:

I love this girl smiley

Tell her the truth bro, CAN YOU MARRY HER TYPE

Sometimes we need to help each other become better persons
That's why some join forums for opinions.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by tunde705(m): 5:48am On Oct 18, 2014
Jerrick:
This one is hard.grin
Which one? Your dick abi the story?

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by tunde705(m): 5:53am On Oct 18, 2014
farano:
Ladies sha angry
Bursted!!! grin
So na man wey dey use female profile u be?
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 18, 2014
Igbo Girls aint that promiscuous.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by farano(f): 6:37am On Oct 18, 2014
tunde705:
Bursted!!! grin
So na man wey dey use female profile u be?
Yaba left resident
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by mikron(m): 6:48am On Oct 18, 2014
OP dat biitch worse pass opios wey dey hotel, abeg free her to avoid stories dat touch. What nonsense on her part.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by mikron(m): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2014
spotit:
look at you...someone was bold enough to open up on how she was fuckinğ 3 brothers(siblings) in the same church, and the eldest of them was married... plus two other coursemates of hers!
I neva saw all these in their chat o. Bros where u see am?

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by sekzy99(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2014
Seems you av not com across such ladies
tosyne2much:
OP, if you are indepth in thinking, you would see she was just trying to prank you.. No lady would outwrightly tell you that just to justify her sincerity.. No amount of whinning would make a lady utter such.. **Note that**, Some restitutions are better made silently than said
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by sekzy99(m): 7:39am On Oct 18, 2014
I concur
phlemzy:
Perhaps she should have kept dis to herself to save u from all of this. Tho its neva a good act to get laid by random guys, she could have still possibly told u lies dat they dont get down with her. Sure u feel hurt but she told u she can drop those flings off. That she doesn't see anything wrong in what she's doing might be a consequence of the now-negligible level of immorality in the system.. Dont give up on her,atleast for her sincerity. If u find yourself in the hand of a lieing chick, u will almost vow neva to keep another one again.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by sekzy99(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2014
Help me tell him
spotit:
look at you...someone was bold enough to open up on how she was fuckinğ 3 brothers(siblings) in the same church, and the eldest of them was married... plus two other coursemates of hers!
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by sekzy99(m): 7:43am On Oct 18, 2014
farano:
Ladies sha angry
wetin you be
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 18, 2014
Lyk serzly sme girls r shameless and have no brains. Dats y its gud nt 2 date evri girl u c. Dat guy dated a whorre.

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by BANGERLEE1(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2014
The matter is very easy.......she just told you what she's meant 4.......sex.....then u have to take her that way, look for a better girl a new girl for your romantic relationship but don't leave the other girl....u won't show or give her reasons to doubt ur love for her..then u Bleep her till she get marry to her future husband....she just want you to know her potential! Period.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by beegurl(f): 8:41am On Oct 18, 2014
Sad for her n sad for u. This is no prank. Bad ghel
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by honeyad(m): 8:42am On Oct 18, 2014
All of una jus dey come here con preach "these hoes aint loyal" Meanwhile most of your girlfriends do same or even worse sef... Like say na only her the op dey bleep too? Make una dey there dey form holy holy.. No be person dey marry girl from "PEKAS".. The truth is what matters most is her behavior... If the girl doesn't really love you she won't be confessing to you op, her character is what matters most, talk to her and let her know if she really wants you, she should stay by you and you will help her in your own little way financially... The truth is no girl wants to look awkward and 80% of naija girls Bleep at least 2 guys.. If she really wants you, she would stay and leave those guys..how many of una meet una girl friends as virgin... Do u know how many guys e don bleep before you meet her? So what's the difference, as far as I'm concerned, I think the girl is a good girl with an unfortunate condition, if you can talk to her she can change.... After talking to her.. If she doesn't change then you can leave her but before u leave am ehn... Just pm me her number wink
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by peewhydee(m): 8:57am On Oct 18, 2014
Peradventure it is true (because it also looks like a prank)if you cant handle it,DONT YOU DARE because she cant stop as easily as she thinks. The moment she tries to stop,her flings will resist subtly or strongly,either way she will cower to them and you will hurt d more.Assuming it were true,she obviously has issues and i think her issues bother on,Bad Parenting,Low Self worth and Moral bankruptcy.
These three issues can best be handled by a psychologist.Here is d phone details of a psychologist i know can help 08037194335.His name is Jerome. He will handle her case wt utmost confidentiality&professionalism
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by farano(f): 9:15am On Oct 18, 2014
sekzy99:
wetin you be
A good girl tongue
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Krak(m): 9:26am On Oct 18, 2014
benromeo39:
Typical of yoruba Bitches.

When did Yoruba girls start bearing Uju?

I am very sorry to officially announce that you are now a certified Mumu.

Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by sekzy99(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2014
farano:
A good girl tongue
oh! You mean badoo abi
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Hibiscuss(m): 9:38am On Oct 18, 2014
Jerrick:
This one is hard.grin

Eleyi gidi gan o.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Hibiscuss(m): 9:39am On Oct 18, 2014
Krak:

When did Yoruba girls start bearing Uju?

I am very sorry to officially announce that you are now a certified Mumu.

Thank you.

He should Atleast add that to his CV. Certified ODE.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Hibiscuss(m): 9:42am On Oct 18, 2014
honeyad:
All of una jus dey come here con preach "these hoes aint loyal" Meanwhile most of your girlfriends do same or even worse sef... Like say na only her the op dey bleep too? Make una dey there dey form holy holy.. No be person dey marry girl from "PEKAS".. The truth is what matters most is her behavior... If the girl doesn't really love you she won't be confessing to you op, her character is what matters most, talk to her and let her know if she really wants you, she should stay by you and you will help her in your own little way financially... The truth is no girl wants to look awkward and 80% of naija girls Bleep at least 2 guys.. If she really wants you, she would stay and leave those guys..how many of una meet una girl friends as virgin... Do u know how many guys e don bleep before you meet her? So what's the difference, as far as I'm concerned, I think the girl is a good girl with an unfortunate condition, if you can talk to her she can change.... After talking to her.. If she doesn't change then you can leave her but before u leave am ehn... Just pm me her number wink

I thought only hoes are the one that ain't loyal but this guy? He no dey atall.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by honeyad(m): 10:05am On Oct 18, 2014
Hibiscuss:

I thought only hoes are the one that ain't loyal but this guy? He no dey atall.

Wetin u Saabi... undecided U just be 100 level pikin of UNAD abi na Eksu living in an archaic town in AK.. You know nothing about ladies.. So stfu!
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by ChristineC: 10:23am On Oct 18, 2014
hmmmm... this one is strong grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled / Now I Understand What Girls Go Through (see 4 Urself) / Is It Proper And Wise To Buy Air Time For Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.