Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* (10959 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Is This Child LovePeddler And Others To Blame? / I Love White Women And I'm Not Ashamed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by valmunich(m): 10:59pm On Oct 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

They aren't at all sad

*puffs weed in tears* embarassed
*Dries off his tears wif my own puff* grin

Buh really that girl get mind oh

Phucking three other side niggas and was bold telling the main nigga
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by adepiero: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
This one is STRONG!

Eleyi gidi gain!!
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Rapsainot(m): 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

Oga why you and rapsainot dey behave as if una no know how some girls dey behave ? undecided

Who tell you say some girls no fit talk that kyn thing?

She no see wetin she do as anything bad ,,na why she feel say she fit tell the guy
ahn, hun... Ah, are there really some peeps like that sire?
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by MisterLongman(m): 11:02pm On Oct 17, 2014
marieolae:
sarcastiic bawo? This is as serious as it gets
Can you do it..... I mean gisting your bf about your sexcapades
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by marieolae(f): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2014
MisterLongman:

see question. But I'm faithful tongue
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by adrainuche(m): 11:04pm On Oct 17, 2014
What exactly has the girl done wrong ? At least she told you what shes upto some girls wont even tell you so u should be gratefull, Remeber there is something called an Open Relationship grin grin grin
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by naijaboiy: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
valmunich:

*Dries off his tears wif my own puff* grin

Buh really that girl get mind oh

Phucking three other side niggas and was bold telling the main nigga
I tell you...

That girl deserves an M-16 bullet straight to her head...

And the Op go don dey Fùck am too o cheesy

Thinking say na only am dey that parol grin

Some girls sha angry

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by naijaboiy: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Rapsainot:
ahn, hun... Ah, are there really some peeps like that sire?
Wait let me ask IFA undecided
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Rapsainot(m): 11:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

Wait let me ask IFA undecided
I'm not that patient.. Please help me to ask ifa, I want correct lotto 6 direct... Na sango I take beg you

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Oct 17, 2014
MisterLongman:

u suppose know say marieolea neva know man.. I doubt if she don see unclad dude b4 grin
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by chimerase2: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2014
Pls after posting ur topic u guys should atleast give the MORALE of the topic angry
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by MisterLongman(m): 11:16pm On Oct 17, 2014
marieolae:
see question. But I'm faithful tongue
Lol...... You still haven't answered my question...... I didn't say that you were unfaithful
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by MisterLongman(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
u suppose know say marieolea neva know man.. I doubt if she don see unclad dude b4 grin
gringrin
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by MisterLongman(m): 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
tosyne2much:
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by naijaboiy: 11:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Rapsainot:
I'm not that patient.. Please help me to ask ifa, I want correct lotto 6 direct... Na sango I take beg you

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Rapsainot(m): 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

oya the numbers. Don't lemme change it o undecided
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by valmunich(m): 11:24pm On Oct 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

I tell you...

That girl deserves an M-16 bullet straight to her head...

And the Op go don dey Fùck am too o cheesy

Thinking say na only am dey that parol grin

Some girls sha angry
Hehehe

Well, they say grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by cdamsel(f): 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
Lies! lies!! Lies!!!
You went all through this just to open a thread? Smh
This is now the new trend abi?
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2014
@ OP... Kpele, sorry, take heart, i can imagine how you would be feeling. The truth is the girl is a serial cheater, she would also tell those same guys that she is in love with them also. She likes you no doubt but she can't do without having multiple partners, for her to tell u she's only fcking 3guys, that means its about 6 of them( believe me) and for the guys who says she's only pranking him, thats Bulllshiit, this is no prank, its REAL, i have done that too b4. My advice for the OP is to gradually forget about the girl before she infects him with an incurable STD

Peace out

#seuncarestonight# wink

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by destante(f): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
op I don't know why I totally don't believe u. because u should have at least an idea of all these about her even before she told u.
that's if shes as you've stated sha.
Anyways Pele sad
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by naijaboiy: 11:42pm On Oct 17, 2014
valmunich:

Hehehe

Well, they say grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1792619_img20140607163700_pngf7127eb2f555da17c1c5e78492847244
Hehehehe,,true shìt grin

But when it's your turn,,use it wisely angry

1 Like

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
I think she's telling you the truth man, some guys would appreciate that.

OP free this babe o. There are guys who can take this and overlook it as long as she stops.

This babe is definitely twisted, she doesn't seem to see any wrong in what she's doing.

I don't think you're emotionally mature to handle this. SO LEAVE!
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by folameme(f): 11:48pm On Oct 17, 2014
sexyseun:
@ OP... Kpele, sorry, take heart, i can imagine how you would be feeling. The truth is the girl is a serial cheater, she would also tell those same guys that she is in love with them also. She likes you no doubt but she can't do without having multiple partners, for her to tell u she's only fcking 3guys, that means its about 6 of them( believe me) and for the guys who says she's only pranking him, thats Bulllshiit, this is no prank, its REAL, i have done that too b4. My advice for the OP is to gradually forget about the girl before she infects him with an incurable STD

Peace out

#seuncarestonight# wink
Are u d girl in question?since u said u've done that before!no hard feelings babe. I wonder how ladies no longer respect their pride as a woman,sleeping with every man that comes their way,how do they do it without feeling guilty and useless?don't they have a lil bit of dignity?this is really bad,no wonder guys don't value ladies again,they see them as a intimacy gadget!smh,it takes a lady with virtue,pride,dignity,discipline and self worth to remain chaste!

5 Likes

Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by folameme(f): 11:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
destante:
op I don't know why I totally don't believe u. because u should have at least an idea of all these about her even before she told u.
that's if shes as you've stated sha.
Anyways Pele sad
you are beautiful@dp,cute and natural lolz
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:53pm On Oct 17, 2014
folameme:
Are u d girl in question?since u said u've done that before!no hard feelings babe. I wonder how ladies no longer respect their pride as a woman,sleeping with every man that comes their way,how do they do it without feeling guilty and useless?don't they have a lil bit of dignity?this is really bad,no wonder guys don't value ladies again,they see them as a intimacy gadget!smh,it takes a lady with virtue,pride,dignity,discipline and self worth to remain chaste!

I see you're new on NL grin grin grin

So you don't know sexyseun
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by valmunich(m): 11:55pm On Oct 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

Hehehehe,,true shìt grin

But when it's your turn,,use it wisely angry
True smiley smiley
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by mkoabiola: 11:56pm On Oct 17, 2014
Until u contact hiv b4 u knw say d girl serious.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by valmunich(m): 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
sexyseun:

Peace out

#seuncarestonight# wink
I love this girl smiley
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by destante(f): 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2014
folameme:
you are beautiful@dp,cute and natural lolz
tanchu dearie smiley
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by folameme(f): 12:04am On Oct 18, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

I see you're new on NL grin grin grin

So you don't know sexyseun
she's beautiful,buh her mentality abt r/ship vs intimacy is*lipsealed*owing to her previous comments,not tonight's own.@op,i kow it sounds weird,but your GF needs to see a shrink,she really needs help,she has to set her priorities right,don't give up on her now,she obviously doesn't see anything wrong in what she's doing(i aint tryna justify her action)she needs a shrink!its gonna help her trust me,that's gonna make her open up on why she sees been intimate as jst*FUN*if u can't continue with the r/ship at the long run,u'd be glad u've impacted someone positively. U've gotta man up and be emotionally matured to handle her,that's if she feels remorseful and willing to stop all her waywardness!some gals tho*lipssealed*
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 18, 2014
Typical of yoruba Bitches.
Re: Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included* by folameme(f): 12:36am On Oct 18, 2014
destante:
tanchu dearie smiley
uw,u look innocent too,awwwwwnnn lolz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Secret Admirer On Nl And I Promise I Won't Tell. . .lmao! / Pls Where In Minna Do I Get Fresh Cheap Ashawos / South African Ladies Take Over Twitter With #ladieswithbooty (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.