Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (89020 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by adexsimply(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
ibkonekt:
I dont suck guys its dirty. Little did i know that she was a vacuum cleaner
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Truckpusher(m): 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
holysaint1:

Now i vividly comprehend the chemistry in ur moniker smiley
Like I care about your opinion. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by adexsimply(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
chinex276:
The day her strict father saw me kissing her, angrily he asked "who is he" terrified she said "NO! He is my cousin" nd i was lyk wtf... Ur papa no knw him own brother pikin again?
LMAO!!! This is frigging hilarious!!!
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by daey118(m): 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
fighalo:
Went to an Eatery wit ma ex in her area. Her phone was ringing every minit. so I askd who was dat.. she showd me d phone, jst numb no name.. she said its one guy o, dat d guy is jst disturbin her.
dat d guy said he saw her numb nd pix on a billboard.
she even asked me if I wil lyk to talk to d guy.. base on quiet boi wey I b, I refused. d call kept comin, na I vex collect d phone.. oh mhen u need to see hw dis girl dive my hand, she begin dae drag phone wit me oo.
Afraid catch me
Guy you fcuck up. So your babe sabi dive like ds nd super eagles dey find keeper :-/

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Superstar007(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
chemicstein:
My ex once told me that she is a secondary virgin.....that her hymen broke partially during their PHE class..
Some days later I found out hers was "Suez Canal" her shokosho can comfortably hide oshiomole for 10 days grin

LWKM grin grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by datguru: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
OboloMAN:

Love that Line...
Any day he returns den we can say good byes...

My guy ur just in da friend zone grin

I never knew the guy was a hustler in Aba bro. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by holysaint1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Stelvin101:

Well that's not what I meant. What I mean by two side to every story is all of them claiming ma ex did dis or dat, if only we cld hear d oda side of d story frm their EXs. I bet u 90% of ppl commenting deserve whateva dia EXs did to them grin and why call me dearie. Guy, am a dude angry

lol tought u were a fem..
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by holysaint1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
Like I care about your opinion. grin

u dont nid to... #i understand.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
No man has ever fuccked me the way you do. cheesy undecided......smh

Girls can lie. angry

Haha.. Same thing she told me ystday that I was nasty and harsh on her.. I laughed cos that spot almost swallowed me
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by germainediva(f): 6:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
Why won't girls lie...........if dey say dey v had sex wit 50 guyz in d past una go run.....dey only. Lie to make u feel special......n as ur fkn some ones gf some s doing ur own too......what goes around comes around so stop pointing fingers

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by daey118(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I told him to change tv station, i was behind him... I then asked him if he has changed it, he said yes, knowing im behind him embarassed

i caught him cheating with a bitch on bed, he said that she was forcing herself on him! angry seriously??!!?! Thats like the dumbest lie ive ever heard!
Ehnnnn naaa. Its possible she wanted to rape him na. Nd he wasn't strong enough to resist. Some women can posses intense strength especially when they're horngry. It could be true. He loves you. . For Real. #JustTryingToDefendABrother

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by adexsimply(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
OboloMAN:
this relationship is affecting my spiritual Life... we need a break... shocked

Two weeks later She was Digging a broda in Church ... #WTF undecided
Spiritual digging grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Imoy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 18, 2014
dmz:
Travelled to Enugu and switched off her phone, came back two days later and told me that she had to give her cousin her battery and was disappointed when she switched it back on (on her way back), not to see text messages and voice mails from me.

I was speechless, eyes and mouth wide open like of all the shyte she could have come up with.
Acted like I was pissed because a brother wasn't alone when she was gone.
Lol..... Baddest guy ever liveth
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
Superstar007:

LWKM grin grin
Buhahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Truckpusher(m): 6:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
holysaint1:

u dont nid to... #i understand.
Why don't you gerrout from my sight ,you vowel nigglet. angry
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by ebube89(f): 6:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
"my landlord dat i should not bring boys to my house again"
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by FANE4Naija: 6:15pm On Oct 18, 2014
daey118:

Guy you fcuck up. So your babe sabi dive like ds nd super eagles dey find keeper :-/
Hahahahahahaha... DAMN!!! ROTFL grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by fighalo(m): 6:16pm On Oct 18, 2014
daey118:

she's on free transfer now.. una fit come sign her

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by princebergz(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
engrsamie:
You are my one and only......until I saw. Her carrying Kunle's baby

She didn't lie, she played your dumb as$ you dumb nigguh... you no get shame
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by princebergz(m): 6:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
Superbrain:
Day 1 She goes MIA for 24 hrs. What happened? Battery was down and out. PC. Meanwhile I had called consistently for 3 hr without a response before battery went down and out.

Day 2 Same thing happens. And same old story. This is someone that I know can't stay off LindaIkeji for more than 1 hr.

Dumbed her sorry ass...

change your moniker... you r a DUMP as$
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Dominionng(m): 6:25pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ately:
Dat her mama dream say.. I dea disturb dem for dream... Say I cum from a masqurade family cheesy

#can u imagine dat...... grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by thankyou247(m): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
I Know fit laugh

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Rutheby(f): 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2014
danbrowndmf:
so are u still single?wink

wow! jus chkd ur profile. no offence plz i had lyk to meet u.are u frm kogi state?
I'm from kogi but i grew up there.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by jjk24(m): 6:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
FLAWLES:
u wicked, hahahahahahaha ,for me? I Tell d lies not Dem
flawless?c?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by creamy1990(f): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2014
Stelvin101:

Well that's not what I meant. What I mean by two side to every story is all of them claiming ma ex did dis or dat, if only we cld hear d oda side of d story frm their EXs. I bet u 90% of ppl commenting deserve whateva dia EXs did to them grin and why call me dearie. Guy, am a dude angry
still laughing @ d last line...maybe he's gay
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
She was like " if u eva c my legs in ur aus again, use cutlass 2cut it off"

As I dey chat now, she still dey my aus...lol..
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
iceberylin:
"MY EX boyfriend plays in Arsenal, his name is Chinedu"

Which chinedu dh Arsenal undecided
so you also bleeped that hoe
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
I have been laughing as if there is no tomorrow since I opened this tread.
OK guys, I think I have some lying friends both guys and girls so just want to know. when you someone is telling you a lie what should you do? make them understand that they are lying to you or just smile and pretend you believe them. I normally do the later.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by daey118(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
p2t2r:
now you'll believe me when I say, Love is the cheapest thing money can buy.
Seconded!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by princebergz(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hadizy:

Hey. I b pro naaa

Shiiiii.
You don't know girls. You only read books about girls and how they behave. Its two different tin. Little bro this thread is. 21+

EPIC! nigguh got owned...
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Akerry(m): 6:35pm On Oct 18, 2014
Heineken:
She bin tell me say she wan come collect that same book. Always coming to collect the book everynight whereas na f*ck she dey find come. Thank God me dey quick code thangs too.
u don dey quickcode since 1962 na grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by FLAWLES(f): 6:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
jjk24:
flawless?c?
wah?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.