Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (88946 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / What Are The Funiest Things Your Ex Ever Said While Enjoying S*x With You? / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by ednut1(m): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
What was your next action?
dont want to remember abeg
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by darlenese(f): 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
”My sister's friend forgot her pants in my room” shocked shocked

14 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Feyifahm: 1:48pm On Oct 18, 2014
Libkid:
if u leave me or break my heart am gona die.its bin 3yrs but am yet to see her obituary poster
her ghost is d 1 walking grin

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by April07: 1:50pm On Oct 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
I know you don't lie but when you do lie , it would require a soothsayer to unravel the mystery behind such lies. grin

So, now you tell me, who dumped who?

Do not lie abt it , I have an online lie detector watching over you cheesy

Lmao.. grin grin

I did the dumping!! angry He was too nice cry
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by April07: 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2014
shaggy007:

Hey! You can lie eh.

idu1:
make i put soundtrack for ucheesy *its a super story, life of treasure and sorrow. *its a supper stoorry life of treasure and sorroow o. Its a super story.

See these ones grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by stjsd(m): 1:52pm On Oct 18, 2014

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by daey118(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
hahaha...seeing a text of 'baby pls buy me postinor2'

And he was like, that wasn't for me, it was my hommiez girlfriend that sent it to him the day I lent him my phone because his phone was down and there wasn't a means to charge it...whew shocked

I forgot to add that the sender was someone he claimed is an 'ex' - then he said his ex and his hommiez current girlfriend are namesakes...oh Good Jesus

I felt like taking an IQ test immediately - bc e get the kind lie person go tell you ehn, you would wonder if you're that dull...hahahaha

That guy is a living Legend #NoDoubt.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Chinaimporter: 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
I use to be gay untill i met you and you transformed me overnight.... I now know that satan was using me and i will never do any same sex shiit again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Libkid(m): 1:53pm On Oct 18, 2014
Feyifahm:
her ghost is d 1 walking grin
lol walking dead
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Orikinla(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Religion versus Relationships

[size=18pt]"Instead, we will lovingly follow the truth at all times—speaking truly, dealing truly, living truly—and so become more and more in every way like Christ who is the Head of his body, the Church."1[/size]

God isn't into religion. He's into relationships. That is, he not only wants us to have a close, loving, warm and intimate relationship with himself but also with each other.

Intimacy, however, can be scary. It means being open, honest and vulnerable—not just with our thoughts and ideas, but much more so with our feelings, failures, and fears—not only with God but with at least one or a few other trusted friends.

What's scary is that if you see me and know me as I really am on the inside, you may not like me. Worse still, if I know me as I really am on the inside, I may not like me either!

However, only to the degree that I am open and honest can I ever be known for who I truly am. Furthermore, only to the degree that I am known, can I ever feel loved. If I wear a mask, you may like my mask, but I will never feel loved because my mask is not me. Only real people can experience real love. And we're not talking about the body-building TV ads that promise real results for real people. These ads are about as phony as they can get. Being real has to do with the inner self and nothing whatsoever to do with the external self.

May God help each of us to be real and become the loving persons he planned for us to be.

Suggested prayer: "Dear God, thank You that You are not into rigid religion but into loving relationships and that You want a loving, intimate relationship with me. Please help me to be honest with myself, with a few others and most of all with You. Help me to stop pretending and be real and in so doing become more and more like Jesus in every way. Thank You for hearing and answering my prayer. Gratefully in Jesus's name, amen."

1. Ephesians 4:15-16 (TLB).

<smiley)))><
NOTE: If you would like to accept God's forgiveness for all your sins and His invitation for a full pardon Click HERE http://www.actsweb.org

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by curiouses: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:
"She's my Bestie and I can't ever feel anything for her.." and I kept telling him he did.. he kept denying it..

They got married last month.. cheesy cheesy

Eeya... how Were you able to handle the shock ??
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by karmaleon: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
undecided
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Superbrain(m): 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Day 1 She goes MIA for 24 hrs. What happened? Battery was down and out. PC. Meanwhile I had called consistently for 3 hr without a response before battery went down and out.

Day 2 Same thing happens. And same old story. This is someone that I know can't stay off LindaIkeji for more than 1 hr.

Dumped her sorry ass...

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Feyifahm: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
Chinaimporter:
I use to be gay untill i met you and you transformed me overnight.... I now know that satan was using me and i will never do any same sex shiit again
he can lie for Africa undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by FANE4Naija: 1:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
chinex276:
The day her strict father saw me kissing her, angrily he asked "who is he" terrified she said "NO! He is my cousin" nd i was lyk wtf... Ur papa no knw him own brother pikin again?
grin undecided angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by daey118(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
Rutheby:
'I love you'...... Stil wondering why i believed dat.
Cos you're human :-/ #IGuess

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Chuks16(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
that she is a virgin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Kedro(m): 1:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
She said `i don't love you like I used to,but I'm still in love with you' undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by April07: 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
curiouses:

Eeya... how Were you able to handle the shock ??

Lol... no shock jor. I always knew.
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Truckpusher(m): 1:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:

You should be happy.. she prolly was stroking your ego tongue
I don't need anyone to stroke my damn ego.

I stroke it myself wink

Lying to stroke your partner's ego is a psychological blackmail.Reason being that if he's not good enough he'll always know so what's the point of trying to make a dog feel like a Lion ? cheesy

Little wonder most women fake their orgasm, if I notice that crap I'll simply tell that person to get up and take a shower whenever she's done fooling herself grin

There are some screaming and noises that are not commensurate to the effort applied. grin........You dig?

19 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by MadCow1: 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
The lord has called me into the ministry, so I can't date you anymore.. cool

15 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Superbrain(m): 1:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
stjsd:

she call her son junior brother

Ha! One of my ex gfs did same. Karma caught up with her. Baby papa was a friend to my homie. In less than 24 hrs it was over.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by daey118(m): 1:59pm On Oct 18, 2014
chinex276:
The day her strict father saw me kissing her, angrily he asked "who is he" terrified she said "NO! He is my cousin" nd i was lyk wtf... Ur papa no knw him own brother pikin again?

And am sure the old man asked."Which of your cousins?" How she con take complete am ?
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by April07: 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Truckpusher:
I don't need anyone to stroke my damn ego.

I stroke it myself wink

Lying to stroke your partner's ego is a psychological blackmail.Reason being that if he's not good enough he'll always know so what's the point of trying to make a dog feel like a Lion ? cheesy

Little wonder most women fake their orgasm, if I notice that crap I'll simply tell that person to get up and take a shower whenever she's done fooling herself grin

There are some screaming and noises that are not commensurate to the effort applied. grin........You dig?

Well..... so u weren't feeling it and she was... so?? tongue

Those noises and screaming.....? I don't know what you're talking about grin grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by daey118(m): 2:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Barselonia:
AM STILL A VIRGIN..... HOW SHE GO KNOW grin
When yu start to give am angles wey no possible grin
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
ayusco85:
every lie told to me by a girl is a dumb lie, because i know its a lie but i pretend grin grin
. You must be dumb too, for dating girls that tell dumb lies

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by 100Cents: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2014

21 Likes

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Ymodulus: 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Chuks16:
that she is a virgin

Hahahahahah!!! You shouldn't take this to heart. Never belief girls. Even my sis if she said shex one I will doubt her. I know girls I know how they act. I can predict them

1 Like

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by luckybaddest(m): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
I swear to god you are the one that disflowered me so I told her I can't see any traces of blood,,,she replied yes my sister told me that not all girl blood come out of their pri. Part in the first time.... Lol I told her say am so so sorry maybe we should did it for the 2nd time so that blood will come out

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Rutheby(f): 2:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
daey118:

Cos you're human :-/ #IGuess
Maybe you're right. Learnt alot from it sha #no regret
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Isiterere(m): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:
"She's my Bestie and I can't ever feel anything for her.." and I kept telling him he did.. he kept denying it..

They got married last month.. cheesy cheesy
whaoooooo!!!

The guy is the devil.
Wish you better days ahead....

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? by Chuks16(m): 2:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
April07:

Well..... so u weren't feeling it and she was... so?? tongue

Those noises and screaming.....? I don't know what you're talking about grin grin

see them

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You / Lovers Caught Having Sex On A Rooftop, Nigerians React (photos, Video) / Masturbation: I Learnt To Stop The Hard Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.