Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? (3295 Views)

Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) / Does My Ex Boyfriend Miss Me After The Breakup / Why Do Girls Give Me A Hard Time And Call Me Ugly (pics Inside) (2) (3) (4)

I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by RoseLaRose: 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
...... deleted
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by tolustx(m): 5:24pm On Oct 18, 2014
What makes u even suggest or think dat it makes u ugly. I dunno hw u looked b4 but these aint ugly. Nothing like it!

Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
ur beautiful now

but sorry i dont understand what turner syndrome means..........dont mind being enlightened
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by firstolalekan(m): 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
New account!
Yahoo scam alert!
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by RoseLaRose: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
firstolalekan:
New account!
Yahoo scam alert!
Lol I assure you I'm for realsmiley
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by passionate88: 5:34pm On Oct 18, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
ur beautiful now

but sorry i dont understand what turner syndrome means..........dont mind being enlightened
@op... Me sef go like know wetin turner syndrom mean too.
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by firstolalekan(m): 5:36pm On Oct 18, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
ur beautiful now

Turner syndrome is a chromosomal condition that affects
development in females. The most common feature of Turner
syndrome is short stature, which becomes evident by about age
5. An early loss of ovarian function (ovarian hypofunction or
premature ovarian failure) is also very common. The ovaries
develop normally at first, but egg cells (oocytes) usually die
prematurely and most ovarian tissue degenerates before birth.
Many affected girls do not undergo puberty unless they receive
hormone therapy, and most are unable to conceive (infertile). A
small percentage of females with Turner syndrome retain normal
ovarian function through young adulthood.
About 30 percent of females with Turner syndrome have extra
folds of skin on the neck (webbed neck), a low hairline at the
back of the neck, puffiness or swelling (lymphedema) of the
hands and feet, skeletal abnormalities, or kidney problems. One
third to one half of individuals with Turner syndrome are born
with a heart defect, such as a narrowing of the large artery
leaving the heart (coarctation of the aorta) or abnormalities of
the valve that connects the aorta with the heart (the aortic
valve). Complications associated with these heart defects can
be life-threatening.
Most girls and women with Turner syndrome have normal
intelligence. Developmental delays, nonverbal learning
disabilities, and behavioral problems are possible, although
these characteristics vary among affected individuals.
culled from genetic home reference
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by firstolalekan(m): 5:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
RoseLaRose:

Lol I assure you I'm for realsmiley
I find it hard to believe...
where are you from?
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
firstolalekan:

Turner syndrome is a chromosomal condition that affects
development in females. The most common feature of Turner
syndrome is short stature, which becomes evident by about age
5. An early loss of ovarian function (ovarian hypofunction or
premature ovarian failure) is also very common. The ovaries
develop normally at first, but egg cells (oocytes) usually die
prematurely and most ovarian tissue degenerates before birth.
Many affected girls do not undergo puberty unless they receive
hormone therapy, and most are unable to conceive (infertile). A
small percentage of females with Turner syndrome retain normal
ovarian function through young adulthood.
About 30 percent of females with Turner syndrome have extra
folds of skin on the neck (webbed neck), a low hairline at the
back of the neck, puffiness or swelling (lymphedema) of the
hands and feet, skeletal abnormalities, or kidney problems. One
third to one half of individuals with Turner syndrome are born
with a heart defect, such as a narrowing of the large artery
leaving the heart (coarctation of the aorta) or abnormalities of
the valve that connects the aorta with the heart (the aortic
valve). Complications associated with these heart defects can
be life-threatening.
Most girls and women with Turner syndrome have normal
intelligence. Developmental delays, nonverbal learning
disabilities, and behavioral problems are possible, although
these characteristics vary among affected individuals.
culled from genetic home reference
thank u very much smiley

Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by slap1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
Bootybuttchic:
thank u very much smiley
Thank Google.
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by claremont(m): 5:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
Nice geeky glasses. You look good for someone who supposedly has Turner syndrome, I don't know NOTHING about Turner syndrome and I'm too lazy to find out what it is.
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by RoseLaRose: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=firstolalekan post=27253542]
where are you from?[/quote
I'm from Wisconsin
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by RoseLaRose: 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
[quote author=firstolalekan post=27253542]
where are you from?[/quot

Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by firstolalekan(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
slap1:
Thank Google.
mumu
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by firstolalekan(m): 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2014
RoseLaRose:

Alberta, Canada!
Why do you think I'm fake?
Naija guys can make anything up to attract "maga" customer... grin
Anyway, you're beautiful if you're for real.
If you don't mind, how old are you? you can just give me range...
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by slap1(m): 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
firstolalekan:

mumu
Seen

Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by BANGERLEE1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
K
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by RoseLaRose: 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
firstolalekan:

Naija guys can make anything up to attract "maga" customer... grin
Anyway, you're beautiful if you're for real.
If you don't mind, how old are you? you can just give me range...
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by firstolalekan(m): 6:18pm On Oct 18, 2014
BANGERLEE1:
Do you mind if I can make my suggestion privately? If that is cool with you then add on whatsapp +2348097230893...I'm a medicine student too...
Hmn! I smell shîts and farts...
ROSE! BEWARE!!!
Imagine the English... ( I am a MEDICINE student) lol! gbagaun. grin
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by firstolalekan(m): 6:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
RoseLaRose:

31smiley
You look okay for your age.
You just need to continue taking good care of yourself.
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by eightsin(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2014
RoseLaRose:
http://imgur.com/a/Ii7qI
whole bunch of photos for y'all!
I know I look different bitt am I ugly because of it?
Don't be too mean:/
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by Tymax(m): 6:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
firstolalekan:

ROSE! BEWARE!!!
Dat one na herbalist grin

Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by firstolalekan(m): 6:31pm On Oct 18, 2014
Tymax:

Dat one na herbalist grin
roflmao
na true u talk.
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by Afrok(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Someone mentioned he is a medicine student, just to correct his mistake coz I know him and he actually wanted to say he is a MEDICINE MAN undecided
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by RoseLaRose: 6:55pm On Oct 18, 2014
claremont:
Nice geeky glasses. You look good for someone who supposedly has Turner syndrome, I don't know NOTHING about Turner syndrome and I'm too lazy to find out what it is.
Thanks, i do enjoy my glasses!
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by Mckandre(m): 7:04pm On Oct 18, 2014
anytime from now yahooboys go begin gather. lol
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 18, 2014
firstolalekan:

ROSE! BEWARE!!!

Y do u feel its OK to bring down the guy to score a point?? Did it boost Ur confidence or what??
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by firstolalekan(m): 7:37pm On Oct 18, 2014
Zedric:

Y do u feel its OK to bring down the guy to score a point?? Did it boost Ur confidence or what??
Are you okay at all?
What advise could a so-called "medicine student" guy in Nigeria give to a 31yrs old lady living in Canada and suffering from turner syndrome?
He even gave out his number publicly....
Do you know what turner syndrome is?
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2014
firstolalekan:

Are you okay at all?
What advise could a so-called "medicine student" guy in Nigeria give to a 31yrs old lady living in Canada and suffering from turner syndrome?
He even gave out his number publicly....
Do you know what turner syndrome is?

There are better ways to correct his mistake but all u did was mock him. Besides, no matter what his line is, u guys are both searching 4 the same thing; to be friends with her. So no dey form holy abi smart 4 here?

Btw, y the insult? U must have a very bad attitude and I wouldn't be surprised if u are nothing but a miserable loner flexing his muscle behind a computer screen

Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by firstolalekan(m): 8:05pm On Oct 18, 2014
Zedric:

There are better ways to correct his mistake but all u did was mock him. Besides, no matter what his line is, u guys are both searching 4 the same thing; to be friends with her. So no dey form holy abi smart 4 here?

Btw, y the insult? U must have a very bad attitude and I wouldn't be surprised if u are nothing but a miserable loner flexing his muscle behind a computer screen
lol!
...both searching 4 the same thing... How will that change my life
You must be thinking with your àss.
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2014
firstolalekan:

lol!
...both searching 4 the same thing... How will that change my life
You must be thinking with your àss.

I'm sorry 4 trying to reason with you, I can see its a herculean task 4 u to do that. Ciao
Re: I Feel Silly Asking But Does my syndrome Make Me Ugly? by Articul8(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2014
How come u got registered on NL? Who introduced u?how didu get here?

Ladies Should Stop Judging Guys By Their Looks / Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha <>come See Why I De Laugh Pics / Nairalanders Shud Free Me. I Am NOT Gay!!!