Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? (2560 Views)

How Long Did You Wait Before She Gave You A “YES”? / Why Do Guys Ask Out Their Friend's Girlfriend. / How Long Can You Wait For A Girl To Accept Your Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by abysirius(m): 11:38am On Oct 19, 2014
There's a saying that the way you appear is the way other people treat you. Many ladies believe in this statement. No wonder they would want their guys to toil hard before getting their hands either in marriage or even on a date.

A female friend was explaining to me the other day that one of the reasons her friend was being maltreated by her boyfriend was because the guy got her on a plata of gold. Whether she's right or wrong is not the arguement here. But what would you do to ensure you can say yes to the guy? Taking note that not all guys av the same waiting strength. Perseverance in love, I'm not sure if it is the same as before love. Guys easily fall for ladies that reciprocate their love and not the other way round.

Most guys want a good, beautiful and intelligent lady that is not cheap. Yet not all guys can stand being held to ransom as they av to wait till eternity before the lady realises that she needs to giving in to their request. A serious minded guy would want his relationship defines before investing too much of his emotions and time (other things included). Also, the female folks want to be sure the guy is the right one by putting him through series of tests, one of which is the hard to get thing.

Having said all that, guys let me first ask you if there was anything else you did apart from the confidence to come out clear and asked her out.

More importantly, ladies should tell us if there's anything in particular they look out for in guys before saying yes or reciprocating the love. Is the hard to get play really necessary? If yes, hw long should or to what extent do you consider it necessary?

No be GMAT oo.. Just want ur sincere views. Thnks!

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 19, 2014
I will wait as long as my interest permit

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by djeezy(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2014
I don't wait more than necessary.....If she already likes you it won't take long. Between one week to two is okay for me.
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by yemmit90: 11:53am On Oct 19, 2014
Lacomus:
I will wait as long as my interest permit

And me too, as long as I'm still interested in chasing her.

But for me to do that, she must not be a snub, happy to talk with me and treat me with respect.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by YungwizzzyChina: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2014
Girls still play hard to get?

no wonder the younger ones are getting married every Saturday

undecided

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by since2005(f): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2014
YungwizzzyChina:
Girls still play hard to get?

no wonder the younger ones are getting married every Saturday

undecided

And no wonder they divorce before their 5th anniversary

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by abysirius(m): 11:59am On Oct 19, 2014
yemmit90:

And me too, as long as I'm still interested in chasing her.

But for me to do that, she must not be a snub, happy to talk with me and treat me with respect.
what if she is and u like her. Does that mean u will just give up?
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by valdes00(m): 12:02pm On Oct 19, 2014
Wait ke..... Must be dat same day ooo......anytin apart frm dat..... I don lose interest b dat
Wohts d essence of playin hard to gt wen u wil later agree.... Its nt gonna stop d guy frm fuckin up if he wants to fuckup

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by iceberylin(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2014
Just 5seconds,i lack patience cool

4 Likes

Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by Tallesty1(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2014
Back then............

When the old boy was young.

He doesn't come out straight and ask women out.
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by helphelp: 12:15pm On Oct 19, 2014
I have waited long enough before asking, why do I have to wait any further...

Meanwhile, people rarely ask each other out these days, you just start a friendship that leads to a relationship.

And after much bleeping, you define the relationship...

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by abysirius(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2014
iceberylin:
Just 5seconds,i lack patience cool
haha!!! The most patient dog eats the fatest bone! Don't u believe? It pays sometimes to be patient especially if u're sure u want that thing.
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by mesoade(m): 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
If i truly love her,i'll wait bt not mor dan neccessary,conditions being that,she isn't d abusive type nd snubbish nd stil accord sum respect to me.

But no matter how i love her,if i approach her and she kinds of abusive me. . Tchai tchai,me sef i go tok my own bak. . . Nd never return to her,she's now my vomit,won't go bak to her.
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by yemmit90: 12:56pm On Oct 19, 2014
abysirius:
what if she is and u like her. Does that mean u will just give up?

YES! I will give up like a speed of light!
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by happyjuliet(f): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2014
Na lie joor, who tell u dat one? grin cheesy
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by Sermwell(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
She has 30sec cool
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by Pervert1(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2014
5minutes
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by tosyne2much(m): 1:24pm On Oct 19, 2014
Different strokes for different folks.. There's no general law that states how long and patient a guy should wait so it all depends on our individual patience and tolerance level.. So many ladies have lost great opportunities and have driven away their future partners out of ignorance. However, many ladies believe a guy who truly loves you can withstand any pressure and would always come bck even when you kick him like a football.. As for me, there's actually no specified time to wait.. If I show you my love and you are putting me on a scale of rank with other make suitors and as soon as my patience has been stretched to the end point, **done with yhu**
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2014
*singing bob marley's I don't wanna wait in vein for your love*
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by skentelelady(f): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
Different strokes for different folks.. There's no general law that states how long and patient a guy should wait so it all depends on our individual patience and tolerance level.. So many ladies have lost great opportunities and have driven away their future partners out of ignorance. However, many ladies believe a guy who truly loves you can withstand any pressure and would always come bck even when you kick him like a football.. As for me, there's actually no specified time to wait.. If I show you my love and you are putting me on a scale of rank with other make suitors and as soon as my patience has been stretched to the end point, **done with yhu**
When a lady knows that a guy loves her, why is she then posing?
I believe if a girl loves a guy she wont wait for ever to give her reply
It is when she doesn't like you or she's hoping someone she likes will come for her that she plays you on hold.
If you chase a girl for more than a month and doesn't agree please bone her. If she comes back it mean she doesn't have another option
But bear it in mind that you are not her real option and if the real option comes around, she will definitely leave you after a while
cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by izsmike: 2:43pm On Oct 19, 2014
abysirius:
haha!!! The most patient dog eats the fatest bone! Don't u believe? It pays sometimes to be patient especially if u're sure u want that thing.
if the patient dog eat d fattest bone, who eats the flesh ..... The impatient one I guess carrying on jor iceberylin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by iceberylin(m): 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2014
izsmike:
if the patient dog eat d fattest bone, who eats the flesh ..... The impatient one I guess carrying on jor iceberylin
My nigga.. na we get the Flesh....

Nobody gat time for "i'll think about it" grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by tosyne2much(m): 3:09pm On Oct 19, 2014
skentelelady:

When a lady knows that as guy loves her, why is she then posing?
I believe if a girl loves a guy she wrong wait for ever to give her reply
It is when she doesn't like you or she's hoping someone she likes will come for her that she plays you on hold.
If you chase a girl for more than a month and doesn't agree please bone her. If she comes back it mean she doesn't have another option
But bear it in mind that you are not her real option and if the real option comes around, she will definitely leave you after a while
cool
gbaaaaam ! Oya talk wetin u dey drink ?
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by skentelelady(f): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
gbaaaaam ! Oya talk wetin u dey drink ?
Drink
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by tosyne2much(m): 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2014
skentelelady:

Drink
smirnoff, Gulder, Palmwine or Vodka.. Oya tell me, you deserve a reward grin
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by skentelelady(f): 3:31pm On Oct 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
smirnoff, Gulder, Palmwine or Vodka.. Oya tell me, you deserve a reward grin

None of the above but amstel malt grin
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by tosyne2much(m): 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2014
skentelelady:

None of the above but amstel malt grin
oya gimme ur bank account number make I help you put Amstel malt there first tin 2moro morning grin
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by Rapsainot(m): 3:35pm On Oct 19, 2014
I wooed a girl and she accepted after 3 months.... She's the loser though coz I already have 3 in-built girls before she accepted... She's now a third party, I don't give a damn about her. She keeps saying I'm maltreating her yet she didn't realize she'd maltreated me earlier.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by LaurelP(m): 3:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
Most of d girls I've dated didn't have to give me a "yes" answer. we became friends and from there, I started acting as their boyfriend and they didn't have no choice dan to fall in line.
If you're waiting for dem to tell u yes I agree, it might take forever.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by skentelelady(f): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2014
tosyne2much:
oya gimme ur bank account number make I help you put Amstel malt there first tin 2moro morning grin
Skentele Baby
HSBC, paddington avenue

Thank God bless grin
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by tosyne2much(m): 5:52pm On Oct 19, 2014
skentelelady:

Skentele Baby
HSBC, paddington avenue

Thank God bless grin
be expecting a credit alert msg on 2moro morning ** this is no joke **
Re: Guys, How Long Can You Wait For A Lady You Ask Out To Make Her Decision? by skentelelady(f): 6:07pm On Oct 19, 2014
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Poem To Commemorate Jennimma (miss Nairaland) / 19 Reasons Not Giving A F*ck Is The Greatest Superpower You Can Have / What Is The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.