Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,609 members, 7,847,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:36 PM

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin - Religion (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin (208950 Views)

Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You / >> FOR TITHES OR AGAINST TITHES:A BALANCED APPROACH << / Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2014
nannymcphee:
we agree that some ministers have done and are doing the above points listed,
but we are talking about Dr Myles Munroe for now. you are grouping everyone under this WOF umbrella

I have to go with Gombs on this

Its not enough to criticize, you show the way!!! show how it ought to be done

dont just sit on the sidewalks and criticize!!

write the book, pastor the church, preach the gospel the way it ought to be preached... then come tell us to learn from you

Agreeing that "some ministers have done and are doing the above points listed" is half the battle is won.
- Glad to read the agreement

I have no grouse with Dr Myles Munro, especially now that he has moved on
- situation brought his mention on this thread.

No one is "grouping everyone under this WoF umbrella"
- it is the pig that gets its head stucked in the fence that squeals

Not so fast Watson. Showing, identifying and pointing out, is not criticizing but is giving advance warning and cautionary signs

We wouldnt be having this exchange if "sitting on the sidewalks..."

Just like Father Abraham told Lazarus, if they wouldnt pay attention now or take notice of the warnings now "writing the book, pastoring the church, preaching the gospel the way it ought to be preached... then come tell us to learn from you" would have no benefit
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2014
nannymcphee:
Dont tell me you didnt understand the question i asked

Dont take that word "systematically" in isolation

Paul wasnt counseling them there!!!!

Dr myles Munroe counseled presidents of nations, you think he didnt preach christ to them, how do you offer guidance to your superiors in your workplace? so for every challenge that comes up, you keep telling them about jesus or reminding them that if they had given their hearts to christ they would have known what to do

Paul knew what his most important consideration and priorities were

Counselling presidents of nations indeed
- Please don't go naive on me

Also at this juncture, I am drawing the line as I am not going to further entertain exchanges with you on Myles Munroe
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
nannymcphee:

we agree that some ministers have done and are doing the above points listed, but we are talking about Dr Myles Munroe for now. you are grouping everyone under this WOF umbrella

write the book, pastor the church, preach the gospel the way it ought to be preached... then come tell us to learn from you

Simple and concise...that's all I'm asking. Talk is cheap, he should quit typing and show us how it should be done in action. Funny anyone he does not like is WoF related. cheesy

God bless you!
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2014
BabaGnoni:

Agreeing that "some ministers have done and are doing the above points listed" is half the battle is won.
- Glad to read the agreement

I have no grouse with Dr Myles Munro, especially now that he has moved on
- situation brought his mention on this thread.

No one is "grouping everyone under this WoF umbrella"
- it is the pig that gets its head stucked in the fence that squeals

Not so fast Watson. Showing, identifying and pointing out, is not criticizing but is giving advance warning and cautionary signs

We wouldnt be having this exchange if "sitting on the sidewalks..."

Just like Father Abraham told Lazarus, if they wouldnt pay attention now or take notice of the warnings now "writing the book, pastoring the church, preaching the gospel the way it ought to be preached... then come tell us to learn from you" would have no benefit

Stop showing, identifying and pointing out, start teaching, leading and demonstrating for us to copy! Write your own book or gather your own brethren with the true gospe I you have..until then, you lot are jokers

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2014
Gombs:
Simple and concise...that's all I'm asking. Talk is cheap, he should quit typing and show us how it should be done in action.
Funny anyone he does not like is WoF related. cheesy

God bless you!

I like and love you, despite you been WoF influenced or in your word, WoF related. cheesy
God bless you!
Welcome and enjoy your short stay in obodo Las Gidi!!

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2014
Gombs:
Stop showing, identifying and pointing out, start teaching, leading and demonstrating for us to copy!
Write your own book or gather your own brethren with the true gospel you have..until then, you lot are jokers
^^^
As long as I have breath, will continue to be "showing, identifying and pointing out, start teaching, leading and demonstrating..."
Already done and to God be the glory. The jokers are somebody else

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by WinsomeX: 9:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
BabaGnoni:

Also at this juncture, I am drawing the line as I am not going to further entertain exchanges with you on Myles Munroe

This also my last word on Munroe so the dead may have some rest. Nora post a flyer of Munroe's leadership program that showed him demanding attendance fee. nanny cautions that the dead be afforded some respect. I disagree, stating that Nora has a right to her criticism.

So I present my last say on him with my first and I hope nanny gets my point:

WinsomeX:

With all due respect to the dead, there is still no justification for a so called minister of God to charge money for a ministration, leadership or otherwise.

When men die, they are usually remembered for how they live not how they died.

I would have been happy that Myles Munroe was known strictly for motivation speaking and leadership training. That will be understandable. But for one to own a church and then claim to be a motivational speaker is to preach Another Gospel.

I think Nora should be permitted her criticism. If these men will not hear us when they are alive, I hope they or their followers will hear when they are dead.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Image123(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2014
Gombs:
Drummaboy aka WinsomeX has this legendary ability to criticize or condemn a man or ministry he knows nothing about, except what he read from some websites. He criticised Hagin so bad and when properly informed, he confessed he's never read any of Hagin's book, and that point to the fact that he's not listened to any of his messages.

When asked a brilliant question on how he'd advice a world leader, say obama calle d him and asked "WinsomeX, how do I fix falling crude oil price?" WinsomeX will immediately start preaching the gospel and asking for those who'd give their lives to Christ.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nlMediator: 10:42pm On Nov 16, 2014
WinsomeX:
^^^

My dear, we are getting to crux of the matter.

Myles Munroe, from the info I have on him, pastors a church. In the same bid he does leadership training and motivational teachings for secular organizations. The question that need be asked is this: does he distinguish his role as a Pastor from that of a secular teacher? His teachings are found in his books essentially. How many of those books preach Christ and the gospel of the kingdom? Do you know the gospel of the kingdom? If, as Gombs will have us believe, that these "extras" he does is his own "tent-making", where else has he taught the gospel?

See, young woman, when you find a man called to preach Jesus and the gospel of his kingdom, everything else he does is second fiddle. His passion is like Paul's "woe is me if I preach not the gospel".

The manner with which Myles Munroe died was tragic but the bigger tragedy is having a set of Christians today who think that what Myles Munroe and his friends preach is the gospel. You yourself cannot find any reference to Christianity on that schedule and you think such a person was consumed to preach Christ? The only thing you find there is a vague reference to spirituality. And spirituality can include New Age, Hinduism, Mysticism, Eckankar, Roman Catholicism, WoF, etc.

How will I counsel the nation President? I will do it in Jesus name. I will explore every opportunity I have to save some. That's Christian preaching and living.

Your answer to the question is a non-answer. So, you'll tell a muslim president that wants to go to war that he needs Jesus to save him and that's it? The war is averted? With this kind of approach, it's really no wonder some of you have zero influence. Why would God give you an opportunity to confer with such highly-placed people when you'll blow it in a second?

Like others have been counseling you on this issue of Myles, you simply do not know what you're saying. A person called to preach the gospel can do so, whle using the gifts and resources God has given him to further serve humanity. For Paul, it was tent-making. For Peter, it could be fishing (if God allowed him). For others, it could be music, dance, programming, event planning, etc. That you don't seem to get such a simple point is shocking.

Well, not exactly. Judging by your antecedents.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nlMediator: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2014
BabaGnoni:

^^^
Not judging or picking on Myles Munroe, especially since, I've picked up one or two from him that gave me clarity in areas I sought understanding etc in. By and large Myles Munroe's teachings were kosher, and if there were any that weren't I usually chew them, spit their bones out and don't swallow.

The thing about Myles Munroe is the hustling aspect, the narcissism and the fraternizing with WoF because of lucre
It was getting or becoming alarming lately, with the depth of an increasingly hustling ‎by him across the African churches and third world nations, especially the African ones etc

Thank God it wasn't a painful death for him or any of the other guys, as the eye witness report say it was sudden, and that they didn't have to suffer‎ etc

Myles fraternizing with WOF? Do you guys even know who he was and what WOF is? Myles got born again and shortly thereafter came to the US to attend Oral Roberts University and spent time in Tulsa, the headquarters (pretty much) of WOF! In other words, Myles has been WOF probably from Day One. It's like accusing David Oyedepo (who didn't even start with WOF) of fraternizing with WOF. Does that make sense?

I'm glad you admit to being blessed by a WOF minister. That's what we've been telling you guys all along. As you keep on rubbishing WOF, you pose a stumbling block to others who would benefit as you did. That's simply unfair. And that's one of the reasons some of us will not let your crusade to succeed.

Like you, Myles blessed my life mightily. I got a powerful truth from his book, 'Maximizing Your Potential' about how fear is simply faith in the negative, in the power of the devil to bring to pass what he wants to accomplish. Same way faith helps brings God's objectives to pass. Once I laid hold of that truth, I was delivered from a demonic stronghold of fear that would have derailed or even destroyed my destiny.

May God grant comfort to His family. I'm almost in tears as I type but I'm comforted by the fact that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. So, as Paul advised, I'll not sorrow as those without hope.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nlMediator: 11:01pm On Nov 16, 2014
nannymcphee:

we agree that some ministers have done and are doing the above points listed, but we are talking about Dr Myles Munroe for now. you are grouping everyone under this WOF umbrella

Endorsed.

Unfortunately, it will likely never happen. How many monuments are built to honor bitter critics? How many important insitutions and systems have been constructed by destructive critics? These things are done by doers. And this species of critics are not doers.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nlMediator: 11:03pm On Nov 16, 2014
Gombs:

When asked a brilliant question on how he'd advice a world leader, say obama calle d him and asked "WinsomeX, how do I fix falling crude oil price?" WinsomeX will immediately start preaching the gospel and asking for those who'd give their lives to Christ.

Right on point.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nlMediator: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2014
BabaGnoni:

What a cop out! And misusing the Scriptures to boot!! Abraham clearly stated that the gospel is being preached on earth the right way and that if Lazarus' brothers won't listen to the preachers on earth, they won't listen to one coming from paradise. So, be the preacher Abraham had in mind as preaching the correct gospel. Abraham said nothing there about critics.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2014
nlMediator:
Myles fraternizing with WOF? Do you guys even know who he was and what WOF is? Myles got born again and shortly thereafter came to the US to attend Oral Roberts University and spent time in Tulsa, the headquarters (pretty much) of WOF!
In other words, Myles has been WOF probably from Day One.
It's like accusing David Oyedepo (who didn't even start with WOF) of fraternizing with WOF. Does that make sense?

I'm glad you admit to being blessed by a WOF minister.
That's what we've been telling you guys all along.
As you keep on rubbishing WOF, you pose a stumbling block to others who would benefit as you did.
That's simply unfair. And that's one of the reasons some of us will not let your crusade to succeed.

Like you, Myles blessed my life mightily. I got a powerful truth from his book, 'Maximizing Your Potential' about how fear is simply faith in the negative, in the power of the devil to bring to pass what he wants to accomplish. Same way faith helps brings God's objectives to pass.
Once I laid hold of that truth, I was delivered from a demonic stronghold of fear that would have derailed or even destroyed my destiny.

May God grant comfort to His family. I'm almost in tears as I type but I'm comforted by the fact that to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. So, as Paul advised, I'll not sorrow as those without hope.

Tell me something I don't. I know all there is to know about Myles Munroe (e.g. his childhood, born again at 13 years old, his stint at ORU etc)
You wont be the first person that is shocked that I gravitate towards Myles Munroe
I have been pulled up enough times because of Myles Munroe and my responses have always been "I know, I know, but I can handle it..."
I understand Myles Munroe, I understand "Baba", even you too, to a certain degree, I do understand
- the whole lot too, our resident major players here; joagbaje, Bidam, mbaemeka, Gombs, I understand each.

It is the deceit that is rubbished. I pose a sidestep and stepping stone not a stumbling block, and this, for others to jump on to whilst navigating the shady and murky waters part of WoF
It is unfair to hush sounding the alarm on the vices, trickeries, distastefulness and disgracefulness perpetrated in WoF circles
- Note I always say eat the chicken but spit out the bones

Remember, no one has said do not but had all from the beginning just highlighted and pointed out what to watch out for if at all anyone is travelling down/on the WoF route

In order for "evil" to prevail, all that need happen is for "good" people to say nothing or do nothing

I have no qualms admitting being blessed by anyone, but its only just a page away that nannymcphee had agreed that there are issues with and/or within WoF doctrinated, WoF influenced, unconsciously WoF influenced, hardcore WoF, subtle WoF related, WoF wannabe churches, individuals, or setups.
- As for you and mostly others, everything is hunky-dory in WoF land. WoF is scam free. WoF don't do fake miracles, WoF don't do staged healings. WoF don't obtain money under false pretenses etc

At least we have that in common
- blessed and had some blinders lifted by Myles Munroe
Myles Munroe among others (i.e. not even WoF affliated) happened to be somewhat of an enlightener to me, as I earlier said he made sense of certain issues for me
Myles Munroe is still warm in the grave, so respect my wish not to talk about him or his affairs
Thank you sir.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nlMediator: 12:07am On Nov 17, 2014
^^^

I respect Myles. It was mainly out of respect for him and the agony of his loss especially under such tragic circumstances that I stopped posting here since I heard of his death last Sunday night. I was deeply offended when that lady from Europe posted an old poster of Myles to attack him. But I thank God for the restraint that made me ignore her post.

Regarding seeing good in WOF, where is the proof? How many topics in almost 30 topics in your WOF thread is devoted to the "Few Good Things of WOF"? I assume None. How many threads have you and your cohorts opened to discuss these good things? Zero. In fact, if any such thread is opened, like this one, you all do your best to squash it.

Yes, I know you've been blessed by WOF. That's why it makes little see for the turn you've taken to join hands with those who think that WOF is false gospel and therefore anathema.

Regarding your statement that I see everything as right in WOF, you obviously spoke out of ignorance as you know very little about me. My response here has been primarily about attacks on WOF that I think are wrong or unfair. That does not mean I endorse everything I hear and have said so here in the past. [In fact, I'm happy that WOF is not perfect because perfection should be reserved for God]. But I certainly won't join in the bandwagn of those who would use any occasion to discredit the fact that God uses His vessels today to heal, deliver, empower and enrich.

The hullabaloo that has arisen over a healing video here recently exposes the disgrace and bankruptcy of this critical standpoint.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by BabaGnoni: 12:49am On Nov 17, 2014
nlMediator:
^^^

I respect Myles. It was mainly out of respect for him and the agony of his loss especially under such tragic circumstances that I stopped posting here since I heard of his death last Sunday night.
I was deeply offended when that lady from Europe posted an old poster of Myles to attack him.
But I thank God for the restraint that made me ignore her post.

Regarding seeing good in WOF, where is the proof?
How many topics in almost 30 topics in your WOF thread is devoted to the "Few Good Things of WOF"?
I assume None. How many threads have you and your cohorts opened to discuss these good things?
Zero. In fact, if any such thread is opened, like this one, you all do your best to squash it.

Yes, I know you've been blessed by WOF.
That's why it makes little see for the turn you've taken to join hands with those who think that WOF is false gospel and therefore anathema.

Regarding your statement that I see everything as right in WOF, you obviously spoke out of ignorance as you know very little about me. My response here has been primarily about attacks on WOF that I think are wrong or unfair. That does not mean I endorse everything I hear and have said so here in the past. [In fact, I'm happy that WOF is not perfect because perfection should be reserved for God]. But I certainly won't join in the bandwagn of those who would use any occasion to discredit the fact that God uses His vessels today to heal, deliver, empower and enrich.

The hullabaloo that has arisen over a healing video here recently exposes the disgrace and bankruptcy of this critical standpoint.

Restraint or self control is a good thing

I've just had a loud and hearty laugh over the bold highlight above
- believe what you may
Though I almost took the bait, the fact is I am not one to sound my horn
- Besides, if I am not letting my left hand know what my right hand is doing, what chance do you think you'll have of knowing

Oh, c'mon now, do we have to go through this all over again or in here now
What you perceive as attacks, actually are warning signs about doctrines like Jesus Died Spiritually, No power in the Cross, Name it...Claim it etc
What you perceive as discredit, actually is lifting the lid and exposing those and what is bringing the "church" into disrepute

Not everyone is capable of safely watching, listening or reading WoF and not get detrimentally influenced by the unsavoury or shady side of WoF
hence the need for the FYIs - For Your Information, the need for the "Caveat Emptor" or "let the buyer beware" etcetera
- "WoF" Trading Standards things?

Some need help picking out the bones for them, else or if not, they might swallow the whole shebang and get choked by the bones in it.

I have nothing to say about the "hullabaloo that has arisen over a healing video here recently exposes the disgrace and bankruptcy of this critical standpoint" except that the "Out!" "Out!!" shriekings in the video put me off and have made me become disinterested with it and the starring actors.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by nannymcphee(f): 2:48am On Nov 17, 2014
BabaGnoni :

while your post might show the above on the surface but a deep study of your posts with respect to WOF will show its true nature, it's filled with criticisms!!!!

The tone of ur posts, has this authority of what this folks are doing is wrong & you have the authority to criticize them or tell them where they have gotten it wrong

Infact one would almost say, that's your calling

when I preach to people then, I don't tell them go to a bible believing church, NO!!! I tell them go to Christ embassy, because that's where I'm & I believe in what they preach

yes, presently I don't point them there but hope u get my point.
You have spent months telling folks how the WOF has missed it, never have I seen you proffering a solution, never I have seen you making recommendation of where they should worship or how they should worship

This & this has gotten it wrong, but you haven't told them who is getting it right

Someone visits that thread & sees "the errors" of his church, the question then becomes where do I go from here ? Answers which you haven't provided, it appears you derive joy from punching holes into the WOF circle

You need to go read the Midas touch, if not the whole book, but the chapter he talked about maintaining a balance in teaching Gods words, showing the two extremes on doctrines/teachings of Gods word & how certain extremities are helpful

You my friend hasn't been preaching the gospel of jesus on NL but have gone on a criticizing spree!!

Just as Gombs said, most of you haven't done. Proper study on the minister's you critize, you havent listened to his messages over time for you to know the thrusts of his message or what he stands for, you simply base your talk on excerpts from his teaching or what people are saying & that is so so wrong

If any WOFers had written the above, you will send them to the gallows & embark on another epistle on how they twist scripture to their advantage

but I'm not surprised, my stand still remains we know in parts & we'll should recognize & respect that

I'll believe everyone here has the Holy Spirit(I know u might disagree-no qualms) & even at that we have had major/minor disagreement on Gods word, a book authored by the same spirit that leaves in us

The question becomes why? Why the disagreement if truly the same spirit?

so long as we all are at different level of walk & relationship with him, we all will continue to see things differently. The earlier you embrace this, the better

most times you want your word to be final & not questioned(the very thing you accuse Wof for)

I will leave you with this

A young couple moves into a new neighborhood. The next morning while they are eating breakfast, the young woman sees her neighbor hanging the wash
outside.

"That laundry is not very clean; she doesn't know how to wash correctly. Perhaps she needs better laundry soap." Her husband looks on, remaining silent. Every time her neighbor hangs her wash to dry, the young woman makes the same
comments.

A month later, the woman is surprised to see a nice clean wash on the line and says to her husband: "Look, she's finally learned how to wash correctly. I wonder who taught her this? The husband replies, "I got up early this morning and cleaned our windows." And so it is with life... What we see when watching others depends on the clarity of the window through which we look

culled from Facebook

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 5:31am On Nov 17, 2014
Some primates here are behaving like entertainment journalists where any celebrity is game.
One minute you have nightmares over ministers collecting offerings, next you get fits over one actually earning a living.
Now you have one who claims Munroe is preaching 'another' gospel but won't or can't substantiate.

I have serious reservations against WOFers but am not addicted to maintaining my relevance by tearing everything I can lay my hands on apart.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2014
^^
I hope WinsomeX, shedemidemi, trustman et al resds that.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 17, 2014
Gombs:
^^
I hope WinsomeX, shedemidemi, trustman et al resds that.
Thank God a member of their click noticed it and when i tell winsomex he is full of spiritual pride he gets angry. SMH!
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by SirJohn(m): 7:08am On Nov 17, 2014
Gombs:

What if Jeff gets a HIV negative result?

Hmmm! someone is not sounding so confident anymore, 'What if?' well you may be in for a very long wait grin
Last time I checked, there were three hospital test result we were supposed to see, for the first one, after nearly a month of pressure, Jeff said the doctor who diagnosed him in PH has been transferred from the hospital; now you tell me Bro Gombs, does that prevent him getting his medical records? Okay lets assume he has to chase the doctor, he 'went' to Owerri after Joagbaje sent him 30K and left Owerri without even giving Jo any feedback. It was when I asked Jo about the outcome of the trip, he called Jeff and what did Jeff say? He told Jo he got the results but was robbed on his way back and that he lost the results in the process he claimed he had to be hospitalized by some policemen.
And Jo believed him, I bet even you Gombs would have raised a red flag here.

For the second hospital, even when he could have just walked in and requested for the report, he didn't. It had to take someone else' effort to get the HIV positive result out and guess what? even though he claimed in Jo's video that he tested negative there, there was no such record in that hospital.

So that leaves us with one more right? FMC

In all my conversations with him, he hardly ever mentions FMC so I had to quiz him on that. My question to him was "In the video you mentioned going to the FMC am I correct?" he answered to the affirmative "Okay so what did you go to the FMC to do?" Jeff said he went to the FMC to collect anti retro-viral drugs. When I asked if he tested at the FMC, he couldn't give me a direct answer but he later said he did, when I asked what the result was, he again couldn't give me a direct answer. I pushed and pushed and then he told me it was positive but they later called him to say they made a mistake that the result was negative. Another red flag!

So unless Joagbaje plans to catch Jeff (who is currently on the run) and run a fresh test on him (which will most likely be positive given the circumstances), It is clear there was no negative result anywhere and the wafi guy has just pulled a cheap con on the man of god.

Gombs:

God through Joagbaje has wrought alot of miracles, and yes, i verified them myself... Joagbaje is a well refined MOG, a unique one at that, who'd have time out of heading more than 200 churches under him to come on NL and try to teach what he knows work well by the Holy Spirit.

It's ok to doubt him sha, and for folks to call him fraud. cheesy

Well this is my third attempt to verify Joagbajes bogus claims, the first I think was a young boy he claimed he healed of a hole in the heart, he said he had x-ray evidence; when I asked Jo to produce the X-ray, he later turned and said he didn't have it, this was years ago.
The second of course was the 'blind' woman, my only regret was that I never recorded the conversation I had with her like I did for Jeff. She said in very clear English that 'she was not blind' I even spoke with her brother and it was the same thing he told me. but when Jo called her back, she denied ever telling me that and told Jo I was a liar. At least, from this latest story, you can now judge who was lying. Its either these people are afraid to disappoint Joagbaje so they lie to massage his 'MOG ego' or Joagbaje himself is the one lying.

5 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 7:30am On Nov 17, 2014
It's clique not click. Get a refund from your English teacher wink
Bidam:
Thank God a member of their click noticed it and when i tell winsomex he is full of spiritual pride he gets angry. SMH!

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 7:33am On Nov 17, 2014
SirJohn:

Hmmm! someone is not sounding so confident anymore, 'What if?' well you may be in for a very long wait grin
Last time I checked, there were three hospital test result we were supposed to see, for the first one, after nearly a month of pressure, Jeff said the doctor who diagnosed him in PH has been transferred from the hospital; now you tell me Bro Gombs, does that prevent him getting his medical records? Okay lets assume he has to chase the doctor, he 'went' to Owerri after Joagbaje sent him 30K and left Owerri without even giving Jo any feedback. It was when I asked Jo about the outcome of the trip, he called Jeff and what did Jeff say? He told Jo he got the results but was robbed on his way back and that he lost the results in the process he claimed he had to be hospitalized by some policemen.

For the second hospital, even when he could have just walked in and requested for the report, he didn't. It had to take someone else' effort to get the HIV positive result out and guess what? even though he claimed in Jo's video that he tested negative there, there was no such record in that hospital.

In all my conversations with him, he hardly ever mentions FMC so I had to quiz him on that. My question to him was "In the video you mentioned going to the FMC am I correct?" he answered to the affirmative "Okay so what did you go to the FMC to do?" Jeff said he went to the FMC to collect anti retro-viral drugs. When I asked if he tested at the FMC, he couldn't give me a direct answer but he later said he did, when I asked what the result was, he again couldn't give me a direct answer. I pushed and pushed and then he told me it was positive but they later called him to say they made a mistake that the result was negative. Another red flag!

So unless Joagbaje plans to catch Jeff (who is currently on the run) and run a fresh test on him (which will most likely be positive given the circumstances), It is clear there was no negative result anywhere and the wafi guy has just pulled a cheap con on the man of god.

Well this is my third attempt to verify Joagbajes bogus claims, the first I think was a young boy he claimed he healed of a hole in the heart, he said he had x-ray evidence; when I asked Jo to produce the X-ray, he later turned and said he didn't have it, this was years ago.
The second of course was the 'blind' woman, my only regret was that I never recorded the conversation I had with her like I did for Jeff. She said in very clear English that 'she was not blind' I even spoke with her brother and it was the same thing he told me. but when Jo called her back, she denied ever telling me that and told Jo I was a liar. At least, from this latest story, you can now judge who was lying. Its either these people are afraid to disappoint Joagbaje so they lie to massage his 'MOG ego' or Joagbaje himself is the one lying.

All Gombs and co are doing is simply to 'create' an escape route for their ally.

Again the issue was clear and you have been able to prove that this guy Jeff wasn't healed of HIV. That was the challenge. Not if joagbaje was deceived. Not anything else. Will Joagbaje keep his own side of the bargain?

4 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2014
vooks:
It's clique not click. Get a refund from your English teacher wink
Yeah, clique,welcome to a Nigerian website. You should do well to teach in humility. Am a believer not your antagonist.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 7:54am On Nov 17, 2014
All SirJohn is asking for is ONE NOTABLE MIRACLE

Acts 4:16 (ESV)
16 saying, “What shall we do with these men? For that a notable sign has been performed through them is evident to all the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and we cannot deny it

Why is it so difficult to offer one for a people that do much more than what Jesus ever did?

SirJohn:

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by shdemidemi(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2014
Bidam:
Yeah, clique,welcome to a Nigerian website. You should do well to teach in humility. Am a believer not your antagonist.

This BIDAM sef! If you won't admit to minor mistakes like this, how then will you own up to wrong beliefs you thought were right all your life. I believe it's a nigerian factor though(I might be wrong), ones someone admit to an error, we automatically think such person is inferior. Saying sorry becomes an up hill task, admitting error is a never-go-area.

3 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 17, 2014
shdemidemi:

This BIDAM sef! If you won't admit to minor mistakes like this, how then will you own up to wrong beliefs you thought were right all your life. I believe it's a nigerian factor though, ones someone admit to an error, we automatically think such person is inferior. Saying sorry becomes an up hill task, admitting error is a never-go-area.
Na wa for you o grin You know wia d genesis of the prob start? the guy bin dey accuse me of say i dey correct hin error wen na simple bible study i dey try do to learn one or two things. if we start to dey follow typo errors now, plenty of una including me are guilty. cheesy
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 9:41am On Nov 17, 2014
trustman:

All Gombs and co are doing is simply to 'create' an escape route for their ally.

Again the issue was clear and you have been able to prove that this guy Jeff wasn't healed of HIV. That was the challenge. Not if joagbaje was deceived. Not anything else. Will Joagbaje keep his own side of the bargain?

See this one, you think I'm you? I like Jo would choose honesty, than reputation, I can't say so for some who'd rather sell theirs for a morsel of eba.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2014
shdemidemi:

This BIDAM sef! If you won't admit to minor mistakes like this, how then will you own up to wrong beliefs you thought were right all your life. I believe it's a nigerian factor though(I might be wrong), ones once someone admit to an error, we automatically think such person is inferior. Saying sorry becomes an up hill task, admitting error is a never-go-area.

Fixed! cool
Like you admitted your error that Jesus can be traced to Adam? See legendary hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2014
SirJohn:

Write a book on your feat already.

Err, what happened? Your thread aint big enough anymore? If you want to discuss your giant strides, do that in your already created thread. Ive heard your side and Jo's, you dont need keep repeating your story. Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2014
One notable miracles amongst the many that you verified is all trustman is aksin
Gombs:

Write a book on your feat already.

Err, what happened? Your thread aint big enough anymore? If you want to discuss your giant strides, do that in your already created thread. Thanks
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2014
vooks:
One notable miracles amongst the many that you verified is all trustman is aksin

Trusman? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (103) (Reply)

The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.