Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin - Religion (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin (207100 Views)

Are You Married Or Preparing To? Biblical Verses That Will Strengthen You / >> FOR TITHES OR AGAINST TITHES:A BALANCED APPROACH << / Kenneth Hagin & Kenneth Copeland - Pentecostal Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (103) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 6:33am On Nov 25, 2014
I like the mutating defense. So now it is down to 'force' wink

Why should a Christian be forced to stop offering Freewill animal sacrifices,circumcising or keeping Sabbath?

Gombs:

Oh! We demand none. You could not admit being wrong in biblical exercises, we don't expect apologies for attacking our liberty to tithe. Like I asked Trustman, a question he may still be ruminating on, why should a Christian be forced ro stop tithing? Can you answer in plain terms?

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 7:14am On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:

Why should a Christian be forced to stop offering Freewill animal sacrifices,circumcising or keeping Sabbath?

I rephrase, why should a Christian be encouraged to stop tithing? You've brought up the circumcision, , well younsaid it's been anulled, no wahala then.
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 7:41am On Nov 25, 2014
You want to look up Reductio ad absurdum
Gombs:

I rephrase, why should a Christian be encouraged to stop tithing? You've brought up the circumcision, , well younsaid it's been anulled, no wahala then.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 25, 2014
WinsomeX:

Based on these "charges", I plead GUILTY and
I have no apologies for them.

If, according to you, the above is WX attacking the liberty of people to tithe, then I agree with you and Bidam that I do attack people's liberty to tithe and still have no apologies for it.
Ok, Thank God you noticed i didn't lie. the devil is always a critique that is his ministry.Stop being used as a toy in his hands i beg you.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:

Why should a Christian be forced to [s]stop offering Freewill animal sacrifices,circumcising or keeping Sabbath?
[/s]
Did Melchizedek the High Priest as a type of Christ receives animal sacrifice,circumcision and sabbath? angry

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 8:20am On Nov 25, 2014
Reductio ad absurdum
look that up and then look for me wink
Bidam:
Did Melchizedek the High Priest as a type of Christ receives animal sacrifice,circumcision and sabbath? angry

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 8:33am On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
Reductio ad absurdum
look that up and then look for me wink
Reductio ad absurdum, looked it up not in my bible. cool
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2014
The word Bible is not found in the Bible except ON its cover wink cheesy grin
Bidam:
Reductio ad absurdum, looked it up not in my bible. cool

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 8:44am On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
You want to look up Reductio ad absurdum

Arrêtez d'être stupide et répondre à ma question. Merci
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2014
Let me help you
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum
Reductio ad absurdum (Latin: "reduction to absurdity"; pl.: reductiones ad absurdum), also known as argumentum ad absurdum (Latin: argument to absurdity), is a common form of argument which seeks to demonstrate that a statement is true by showing that a false, untenable, or absurd result follows from its denial,[1] or in turn to demonstrate that a statement is false by showing that a false, untenable, or absurd result follows from its acceptance. For example, "if A then both B and not-B, so not-A" and "if not-A then both B and not-B, so A".[2] First recognized and studied in classical Greek philosophy (the Latin term derives from the Greek "εις άτοπον απαγωγή" or eis atopon apagoge, "reduction to the impossible", for example in Aristotle's Prior Analytics),[1] this technique has been used throughout history in both formal mathematical and philosophical reasoning, as well as informal debate.

Gombs:

Arrêtez d'être stupide et répondre à ma question. Merci

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
The word Bible is not found in the Bible except ON its cover wink cheesy grin
Yeah, just like the word trinity and supernatural, try anoda yarn. grin

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2014
Gombs:

What questions? undecided

For starters, BabaGnoni's questions:

"Why are "healing" schools FULL of genuinely and undisputedly crippled wheelchair-ridden people who NEVER GET HEALED?
Why is cerebral palsy sufferer(s) turned away from approaching "healing" pastor(s) on stage at "healing" school(s)?"

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 9:10am On Nov 25, 2014
I told you to research on Reductio ad Absurdum and you went looking for Latin in your English Bible? Negro you are damn funny cheesy

Am telling Gombs we can't possibly FORCE anybody to stop tithing any more than we can FORCE anybody to stop offering Freewill animal offerings or circumcision. The fact that we can't or we shouldn't FORCE anybody to do nothing don't make it right!
Bidam:
Yeah, just like the word trinity and supernatural, try anoda yarn. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 9:25am On Nov 25, 2014
trustman:

For starters, BabaGnoni's questions:

"Why are "healing" schools FULL of genuinely and undisputedly crippled wheelchair-ridden people who NEVER GET HEALED?
Why is cerebral palsy sufferer(s) turned away from approaching "healing" pastor(s) on stage at "healing" school(s)?"

Ask him whether he's writing from experience or just being cynical.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 10:13am On Nov 25, 2014
Gombs:

Ask him whether he's writing from experience or just being cynical.

I would sincerely like to know your answers to those questions.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 10:27am On Nov 25, 2014
trustman:

I would sincerely like to know your answers to those questions.

But you haven't asked BBG na!

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 11:18am On Nov 25, 2014
Gombs:

But you haven't asked BBG na!

I'm saying that I'm eager to have your thoughts on those questions.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Gombs(m): 12:15pm On Nov 25, 2014
trustman:

I'm saying that I'm eager to have your thoughts on those questions.

How am i supposed to have a thought about it when you haven't been to any?

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by trustman: 12:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Gombs:

How am i supposed to have a thought about it when you haven't been to any?

I take it then that you're unable to answer.
We'll move on to some other things for now.

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
I told you to research on Reductio ad Absurdum and you went looking for Latin in your English Bible? Negro you are damn funny cheesy

Am telling Gombs we can't possibly FORCE anybody to stop tithing any more than we can FORCE anybody to stop offering Freewill animal offerings or circumcision. The fact that we can't or we shouldn't FORCE anybody to do nothing don't make it right!
Am not interested in your cynical insults neither am i interested in your freewill animal offerings or circumcision circular arguments. The fact that Melchizedek did not collect any of the listed is gud enough for me.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2014
So Melchizedek is the yardstick?
Did he collect first fruits? Did he marry?

Here is Reductio ad Absurdum once again for your reference. Please don't Google it from the scriptures. Thanks smiley
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reductio_ad_absurdum
Bidam:
Am not interested in your cynical insults neither am i interested in your freewill animal offerings or circumcision circular arguments. The fact that Melchizedek did not collect any of the listed is gud enough for me.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
So Melchizedek is the yardstick?
Did he collect first fruits? Did he marry?

Did he collect tithes?

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bidam:
Did he collect tithes?
Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
is there any need for defining Reductio ad Absurdum again? cheesy
Bidam:
Did he collect tithes?

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
is there any need for defining Reductio ad Absurdum again? cheesy
Not interested, do you need your medication? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2014
Mark 10:14 (KJV)
Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

What do you want kid, jumping castle, candy,lollipop?
Bidam:
Not interested, do you need your medication? grin

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
Mark 10:14 (KJV)
Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

What do you want kid, jumping castle, candy,lollipop?
Do u still need the risperdal? Try to log out and take some. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2014
I would never turn away kids. Not even when they soil on themselves. Let them be wink
Bidam:
Do u still need the risperdal? Try to log out and take some. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
Ok anytime you have taken your medication you can log in to attempt my earlier rejoinder to your question as a reasonable man.
vooks:
I would never turn away kids. Not even when they soil on themselves. Let them be wink

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
If Jesus could not turn them away, who am I to turn them away? wink
Bidam:
Ok anytime you have taken your medication you can log in to attempt my earlier rejoinder to your question as a reasonable man.

1 Like

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
vooks:
If Jesus could not turn them away, who am I to turn them away? wink
Hehehehe..a hopeless case of schizophrenia..he is now telling us tithing is salvation.cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Midas Touch- A Balanced Approach To Biblical Prosperity - Kenneth Hagin by vooks: 2:20pm On Nov 25, 2014
You are blessed my brother. Schizophrenia is not your portion
Bidam:
Hehehehe..a hopeless case of schizophrenia..he is now telling us tithing is salvation.cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (103) (Reply)

From Pastor To Atheist: Why I Will Never Be A Christian Again / The truth your pastor would not tell you about tithes / The Doctrine Of The Ufos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.