Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? (19332 Views)

(RIDDLES) Can You Solve These 11 Famous Murder Riddles? / Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can / Riddles Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 12:31pm On Aug 03, 2006
Do think you are really good in solving riddles

If you do, then play along with me,

We'll do it this way - "I'll give a riddle, and then someone will try to solve it, when the riddle has been solved, I'll post another, and then it'll go on and on''.

So lets roll: o:

1. The people who make it don't want it. The people who buy it don't use it. The people who use it don't know it. What is it?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by janetgurl: 12:34pm On Aug 03, 2006
not funny at all to me

abit funny,lol grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 12:41pm On Aug 03, 2006
Who says it's funny

Just solve the riddle, thats what i want,
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by janetgurl: 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2006
ooh
srry but i dont wanna solve the riddles now later tongue
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2006
Well, you could give it a shot. Riddle are brain crackers, they are meant to sharpen the brain and maks your thinking sharper. wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by janetgurl: 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2006
uh ok,neva knew about it
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Damsal(f): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2006
i have absolutely no idea what it could be undecided undecided. The only thing i can guess i don't use is presents bought for people, but then the people who make them possibly use them.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by aykay(m): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2006
OMG, this riddle is so common. post something harder to answer. answer: coffin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Damsal(f): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2006
Flip, the answer is coffin. Alexos post another riddle.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by shafisball(m): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2006
the answer is either urine or excreter used as fertilizer ! nobody wants it even though we all make it,the people who buy it apply it to their crops they dont use it, and the people who use it dont even know it was in the food stuff in the first place
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by kiki(f): 2:28pm On Aug 03, 2006
shafisball:

the answer is either urine or excreter used as fertilizer ! nobody wants it even though we all make it,the people who buy it apply it to their crops they don't use it, and the people who use it don't even know it was in the food stuff in the first place

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by shafisball(m): 2:29pm On Aug 03, 2006
nice one damsal,ok ok let get on with the next riddle
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by shafisball(m): 2:31pm On Aug 03, 2006
nice one damsal,ok ok let get on with the next riddle
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by shafisball(m): 2:34pm On Aug 03, 2006
sorry kiki didnt mean to upset any one!!sorry anybody who took offence!but that is what i thought it was sorry again
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by kiki(f): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2006
shafisball:

sorry kiki didnt mean to upset any one!!sorry anybody who took offence!but that is what i thought it was sorry again

gurl u ain't got to apologise 4 nothin cos d post wasn't even offensive it was just nasty thinkin bout it. gurl u straight grin grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 4:58pm On Aug 03, 2006
Alright, that has been solved, let see another,

2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

How could that be?
wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by aykay(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2006
her husband is her dress?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by naijadiva2(f): 8:49pm On Aug 03, 2006
can we get an answer here. i'm tired of thinking.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 9:12am On Aug 04, 2006
Maybe some more trials, and lets see what comes up.

If no one could answer that, then I'll give out the answer. wink cheesy grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by goodguy(m): 9:22am On Aug 04, 2006
Alexos:

2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.

How could that be?
wink

She shoots him [there was no mention of a gun], but we are not told that he died. He is under the water for 5 minutes while she holds him, and finally, she hangs him [there was no mention of rope]. So definitely, she didn't do any harm to him. That explains how they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 9:45am On Aug 04, 2006
Well, 'thebadguy' something did happen,

But you have not solved my riddle yet.
You can do better. wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2006
Does it mean no one could get this riddle

I was expecting aykay to have solved the riddle since, since he was looking for something harder. lol grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 2:24pm On Aug 04, 2006
I was thinking photograph althou that doesnt explain the going out 2gether for dinner
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by naijadiva2(f): 2:47pm On Aug 04, 2006
it didn't say that the man and women went to dinner. it just said they, so it could be anyone going to dinner.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 3:05pm On Aug 04, 2006
Dear iice, you got the answer correctly, but you where not sure of it
riddles are always so deceptive,so u gat to be very careful.

Anyway the answer is:

The woman was a photographer.

She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry. Then minutes later, they both went out for dinner. grin

Now here's another, a cheaper one:
3. How do you call a wife who knows where her husband lies down every night?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2006
It was the dinner part that got me confused lol
Have 2 think on this next one
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by naijadiva2(f): 3:08pm On Aug 04, 2006
. How do you call a wife who knows where her husband lies down every night?

a bizzy body grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2006
Question? how do u call a wife? or what do u call a wife?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2006
Sorry, I repeat the question:

What do you call a wife who knows where her husband lies down every night?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by nana(f): 3:27pm On Aug 04, 2006
an observant wife tongue
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2006
nana:

an observant wife tongue

lol, i can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2006
His wallet tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? / God Of War [ghost Of Sparta] Ppsspp Highly Compressed In 200mb For Android / A-c-r-o-n-y-m Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.