Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? (19325 Views)

(RIDDLES) Can You Solve These 11 Famous Murder Riddles? / Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can / Riddles Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by naijadiva2(f): 3:46pm On Aug 04, 2006
a stalker
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 3:56pm On Aug 04, 2006
None of those answers are correct,

More trials pls cool
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2006
Watch? wristwatch?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 4:08pm On Aug 04, 2006
I said "wife", i don't mean a thing.

wrong iice
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2006
okkkkk lol
Hmmmmm a wife! lol cant think right now sha
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2006
Well, well, well,

No one got that as well. grin grin grin

The answer to that is: A widow!

I think that is cheap enough.

Alright, here is something cheaper
4. There are many doors and you are standing in the center.

Each door has lions in it who are hungry for more than 100 years. How will you go in the doors?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 4:24pm On Aug 04, 2006
LOL true widow damn, ok later i go try later solve am lol never have been good with riddles sha. but keep em coming grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2006
Thanks for the constant replies ''iice''. You are making this stuff very interesting to me.
Why not lay your hands on the fourth riddle, and see what you can do
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by naijadiva2(f): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2006
i've been trying too? not fair. embarassed
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by naijadiva2(f): 4:31pm On Aug 04, 2006
knock on the door to see which one is alive.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2006
Don't make me laugh naija_diva cheesy. Alright, you have tried as well, but not as fervent as iice cool

ur answer is not correct naija_diva
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by UsherGurl(f): 5:01pm On Aug 04, 2006
Ok Alexos it could also be A COFFIN!

First the people who buy it, don't  use it because the one that are using it are dead people , who also don't know it since they are dead,

Well at least i've tried! undecided smiley
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by UsherGurl(f): 5:06pm On Aug 04, 2006
It would be easy to go in the doors because the lions must have died now since they didn't eat for more than 100 years! tongue tongue tongue wink wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 5:22pm On Aug 04, 2006
Good thinking there UsherGurl wink

Here goes another:
5. If you were running a race, and you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 5:25pm On Aug 04, 2006
You'd be in second place
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by UsherGurl(f): 5:28pm On Aug 04, 2006
Yep you would be in second place ! grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2006
That was too cheap. Alright, lets go mathematical:

5. If it takes 20 buckets of sand to make a sandcastle, how many buckets will it need to make another castle of the same shape, but twice as big in each direction ?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 5:43pm On Aug 04, 2006
Goshhhh i stink in math lol maybe ushergirl can take this one grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by UsherGurl(f): 5:53pm On Aug 04, 2006
I love maths cool

Ok. I think that if the large castle will be twice as long, twice as wide and twice as high, it'll be 2*2*2= 8 , and since 20*8=160, there will be 160 buckets!
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by naijadiva2(f): 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2006
is the answer 40.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Damsal(f): 11:53am On Aug 05, 2006
UsherGurl:

I love maths cool

Ok. I think that if the large castle will be twice as long, twice as wide and twice as high, it'll be 2*2*2= 8 , and since 20*8=160, there will be 160 buckets!

I think i'll stick with ushergurl on this one(cause it says twice as big in each direction, but does not state how many or which)
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by TIFETOS(f): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2006
I'M NOT THAT GOOD AT MATHS TOO BUT I AGREE WITH NAIJA_DIVA COS THE ANSWER SHOULD BE 40BUCKETS,COS IF THE OVERALLWEIGHT OF A SANDCASTLE REQUIRES 20 BUCKETS,THE WEIGHT OF TWICE THE SANDCASTLE SHOULD REQUIRE TWICE THE NO OF BUCKETS,COS I FINK THE WORD BIG USED THAT RIDDLE REFERS TO THE WEIGHT NO MATTER WHAT SHAPE D CASTLE IS, SO ALEXOS R U GONNA LET US KNOW THE CORRECT ANSWER  OR IS IT 400BUCKETSCOS I'M NOT SURE
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 7:19am On Aug 07, 2006
Think i will stick with ushergirl on this one too wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by naijadiva2(f): 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2006
what's the answer?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by TIFETOS(f): 6:33pm On Aug 07, 2006
WUZUP ALEXOS,STOP KEEPING US IN SUSPENSE NOW lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by naijadiva2(f): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2006
he probably forgot?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 7:43pm On Aug 07, 2006
I SINCERELY APOLOGISE FOR NOT REPLYING ON TIME, BUT IT WAS DUE TO A NETWORK PROBLEM HERE AT MY END.

BUT ALL THE ANSWERS POSTED WAS A WRONG embarassed

The correct answer is 160 buckets.
Since the large castle will be twice as long, twice as wideand twice as high, it will be 2 * 2 * 2 = 8 times the mass of the small one.

Here's another brain cracker:
6. I am enjoyed by some, despised by others, and some abuse me. I am a sacrament, a gift. I am never-ending, yet at times some break me. What am I?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by TIFETOS(f): 7:54pm On Aug 07, 2006
Alexos:

I SINCERELY APOLOGISE FOR NOT REPLYING ON TIME, BUT IT WAS DUE TO A NETWORK PROBLEM HERE AT MY END.

BUT ALL THE ANSWERS POSTED WAS A WRONG embarassed

The correct answer is 160 buckets.
Since the large castle will be twice as long, twice as wideand twice as high, it will be 2 * 2 * 2 = 8 times the mass of the small one.

Here's another brain cracker:
6. I am enjoyed by some, despised by others, and some abuse me. I am a sacrament, a gift. I am never-ending, yet at times some break me. What am I?

NOT EVERYONE GOT IT WRONG LIKE U SAID, USHERGURL GOT IT RIGHT tongue
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 9:21pm On Aug 07, 2006
Sorry Guys, especially to you Ushergurl.

I didn't look properly.

And to you TIFETOS, what do u think about this current riddle? whats ur answer
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by TIFETOS(f): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2006
QUITE TOUGH, I'M STILL THINKING undecidedgrin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 10:27pm On Aug 07, 2006
lol, think man, you've got time
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by ngozyu(f): 10:31am On Aug 08, 2006
COFFIN, is the answer to the riddle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? / God Of War [ghost Of Sparta] Ppsspp Highly Compressed In 200mb For Android / A-c-r-o-n-y-m Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.