Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? - Forum Games (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? (19327 Views)

(RIDDLES) Can You Solve These 11 Famous Murder Riddles? / Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can / Riddles Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by me4nija: 8:11am On Feb 23, 2010
Chykason:

answers

1) 4 miles
2) mathematically (3060/11)minutes after 3, 3:32:44 or just say 3:33

Dear All,

Thanks to all those who attempted the riddles.

I'm impressed with the answers of Chykason,
He got no. 2, perfect after every 33.33mins you have a 90 deg. btw the Hrs and the minute hands! 

The Quest. 1 -- Actually mathematically one can only go 2miles into the forest (woods), after that you're going out of the woods.

Quest. 3 -- has been posted before in the forum -- i saw it only after i had sent in mine -- but the former had two quest.s to be asked ,  mine says only one quest. ----
And the question is ,  "TO WHICH PATH WILL YOUR TWIN POINT TO THAT WILL LEAD ME OUT OF THE FOREST?"

LOGIC:
Case 1-- if he is "ONE WHO ALWAYS LIES" -- then he knows my twin will tell the truth and point in the correct direction, but since HE ALWAYS LIES - he'll point at the WRONG PATH. AND YOU KNOW THE CORRECT PATH IS OPPOSITE OF WHAT HE POINTS,   cheesy
Case 2 -- if he is "ONE WHO ALWAYS TELLS TRUTH"  -- -then he knows my twin would have pointed to the wrong path, AND since HE ALWAYS TELLS TRUTH ,  he'll STILL POINT and the WRONG PATH!
EITHER WAY THE ANSWER IS SAME ,  POINITING AT THE WRONG PATH ,  and you've found your correct path!

THE SNAIL and THE WELL -- solution
Mr. Chykason, the logic was there but you failed just a bit.  the snail climbs practically 1 feet everyday (in 24hrs), so after after 17days the snail is 17feet high, and begins its climb for next day, which is 3feet of climbing, and after 12 hrs of climbing reaches the top! (once he reaches the top of teh WELL he doesn't SLIDE DOWN -- HE IS OUT OF THE WELL ALREADY! 
SO THE SNAIL TAKES 17day and 12 hrs to CLIMB OUT!  cheesy
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by me4nija: 8:20am On Feb 23, 2010
honeric01:

i am something, the more sweet water you take from me, the drier i become, what am i?

Its FLOWER -- THE MORE NECTAR YOU TAKE , THE DRIER IT BECOMES ,   AM I RIGHT honeric01?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Chykason(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2010
Me4nija, u r gr8!.

*w8n for d next question*
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Amigoz(f): 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2010
me4nija:

Dear All,

Thanks to all those who attempted the riddles.

I'm impressed with the answers of Chykason,
He got no. 2, perfect after every 33.33mins you have a 90 deg. btw the Hrs and the minute hands! 

The Quest. 1 -- Actually mathematically one can only go 2miles into the forest (woods), after that you're going out of the woods.

Quest. 3 -- has been posted before in the forum -- i saw it only after i had sent in mine -- but the former had two quest.s to be asked ,  mine says only one quest. ----
And the question is ,  "TO WHICH PATH WILL YOUR TWIN POINT TO THAT WILL LEAD ME OUT OF THE FOREST?"

LOGIC:
Case 1-- if he is "ONE WHO ALWAYS LIES" -- then he knows my twin will tell the truth and point in the correct direction, but since HE ALWAYS LIES - he'll point at the WRONG PATH. AND YOU KNOW THE CORRECT PATH IS OPPOSITE OF WHAT HE POINTS,   cheesy
Case 2 -- if he is "ONE WHO ALWAYS TELLS TRUTH"  -- -then he knows my twin would have pointed to the wrong path, AND since HE ALWAYS TELLS TRUTH ,  he'll STILL POINT and the WRONG PATH!
EITHER WAY THE ANSWER IS SAME ,  POINITING AT THE WRONG PATH ,  and you've found your correct path!

THE SNAIL and THE WELL -- solution
Mr. Chykason, the logic was there but you failed just a bit.  the snail climbs practically 1 feet everyday (in 24hrs), so after after 17days the snail is 17feet high, and begins its climb for next day, which is 3feet of climbing, and after 12 hrs of climbing reaches the top! (once he reaches the top of teh WELL he doesn't SLIDE DOWN -- HE IS OUT OF THE WELL ALREADY!
SO THE SNAIL TAKES 17day and 12 hrs to CLIMB OUT!  cheesy

Oh noooooo!!!  shocked I had the same answer, shame u beat me to it  tongue cheesy
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Chykason(m): 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2010
Next!
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by honeric01(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2010
Chykason:

Va91na, final answer. . .sowii. . . I don't understand. Wha' is that?
Lol

wrong to my riddle

answer to your riddle is a DIK. cool

me4nija:

Its FLOWER -- THE MORE NECTAR YOU TAKE , THE DRIER IT BECOMES ,   AM I RIGHT honeric01?

Wrong, answer is Orange, i said water, not nectar.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by honeric01(m): 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2010
There are 2 ducks in front of 2 other ducks.
There are 2 ducks behind 2 other ducks.
There are 2 ducks beside 2 other ducks.
How many ducks are there?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 24, 2010
6?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by honeric01(m): 1:51pm On Feb 24, 2010
Wrong, try again.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2010
its definitely 4 (four)
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by honeric01(m): 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2010
good boy, you're right, clap for yourself

now, next one

When one does not know what it is, then it is something;
but when one knows what it is, then it is nothing.?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Obinoscopy(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2010
Secret!

Next!!
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by honeric01(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24, 2010
Wrong, try again tongue
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2010
It is Secret or Lie!

Next!
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by honeric01(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2010
wrong wrong wrong, try again.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Obinoscopy(m): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2010
All these answers are correct: Secret, Lie, Mystery, Riddles, Answer

Next!
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by honeric01(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2010
Obinoscopy:

All these answers are correct: Secret, Lie, Mystery, Riddles, Answer

Next!

should have picked one, you don't give multiple answers while answering a single question.

anyways

There was a dude that had 2 roosters! He went to check on them and found out that they laid 100 eggs! So he sold them for 1000 dollars! How much was each egg?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Obinoscopy(m): 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2010
honeric01:

should have picked one, you don't give multiple answers while answering a single question.

anyways

There was a dude that had 2 roosters! He went to check on them and found out that they laid 100 eggs! So he sold them for 1000 dollars! How much was each egg?

He sold the 2 roosters and not the eggs!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by honeric01(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2010
Obinoscopy:

He sold the 2 roosters and not the eggs!
nice try but wrong, try again.

are there no one capable of solving riddles?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 01, 2010
Roosters are male and dont lay eggs dufus! Next
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by honeric01(m): 10:52am On Mar 01, 2010
arkinses:

Roosters are male and dont lay eggs dufus! Next

And what is the highlighted for? you got the answer but what is that for? i hope it's not what i am thinking it is?

A man rides to town on Friday and stays for two nights then the next morning he left on Friday. How is it possible?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 01, 2010
He rode into town on a horse called Friday wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by honeric01(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2010
nice. cool

what has many keys but one single lock space but no room and you can enter but not pass?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 01, 2010
Lmao, good one, there are like 3 locks though and am typing the answer with it
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by honeric01(m): 12:02pm On Mar 01, 2010
lol, nice one, you try small, but wetin you dey type with? it might be from the phone or what's the answer?

You are in a cold house in the winter. It is dark. You have one match. There is a candle and there is a wood burning stove. Which do you light first?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by me4nija: 12:20pm On Mar 01, 2010
honeric01:

nice. cool

what has many keys but one single lock space but no room and you can enter but not pass?

Its KEYBOARD! AM I RIGHT?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by me4nija: 12:22pm On Mar 01, 2010
honeric01:

lol, nice one, you try small, but wetin you dey type with? it might be from the phone or what's the answer?

You are in a cold house in the winter. It is dark. You have one match. There is a candle and there is a wood burning stove. Which do you light first?

THE MATCH FIRST, OF COURSE! smiley
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by me4nija: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2010
hello everyone ,

One more for the Pals ,

You've got ten piles of ten coins each (each looking excatly the same), one pile consist of counterfeit coins, the real coin weighs 1grm, the counterfeit weighs 0.99grm. You've got a measuring scale where you can load as many coins as you want, BUT ONLY ONCE! With only one weigh, how will you know the pile that is consisting of counterfeit coins?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by honeric01(m): 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2010
me4nija:

Its KEYBOARD! AM I RIGHT?

yes

me4nija:

THE MATCH FIRST, OF COURSE! smiley

right too

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? / God Of War [ghost Of Sparta] Ppsspp Highly Compressed In 200mb For Android / A-c-r-o-n-y-m Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.