Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,558 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? - Forum Games (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? (19329 Views)

(RIDDLES) Can You Solve These 11 Famous Murder Riddles? / Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can / Riddles Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 10:36am On Aug 08, 2006
Thanks for the posting ngozyu, But that riddles has been solved.

I guess you didn't check well shocked

Try to solve this recent one dear.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Damollar(m): 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2006
could it b love?

cos i'm thiinking, wat could b enjoyed,despised and abused
a sacrament,gift and never ending?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2006
better luck next time dude, and always try to be specific
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Thosyn(m): 2:50pm On Aug 08, 2006
D answer is Jesus bro
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2006
Sunrise?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Thosyn(m): 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2006
iice abeg wey Alexos may he come solve him riddle
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 4:33pm On Aug 08, 2006
Thosyn, i dont know where he is o, i been think say hin go don con reply by now, be like say we gas wait some more lol. By the way welcome to NL o
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Thosyn(m): 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2006
Hi iice.Thanks for the message,i really appreciate it.But pls can't any other person continue with the riddle since alexos is not online.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2006
You're welcome, I don't know oh, normally no one answers if its correct or not except for alexos, so i guess we have to wait till the next time he gets on
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2006
hmmm It can be 'Friendship' . wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Thosyn(m): 5:46pm On Aug 08, 2006
Dear iice,since u know little or much about riddle(i hope), u can start another riddle for us entirely. wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Thosyn(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2006
Pls i have to go now.See u later
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2006
sorry dont know much about riddles lol
Ok now, c you later
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 5:56pm On Aug 08, 2006
Your answers seems right, But my answer is: Marriage

Here's another:
7. A tree which is planted on Monday and doubles in size each day,is fully grown on the following sunday. On what day is it half grown?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2006
Saturday
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2006
Thursday? grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2006
I think i need to wait whole night to know the answer, Bye guyss
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2006
I apologise one more time rhytham for the delay in the posting.

But hey wink, you got it right man grin. Great thinking cool.

For folks like my friend iice, here is a very cheap one,
8. What is the missing letter in the following series:
2 T 4 F 8 E 16 S 32 T 64 ?.

This riddle goes out to iice
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by mochafella(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2006
Alexos:

For folks like my friend iice, here is a very cheap one,
8. What is the missing letter in the following series:
2 T 4 F 8 E 16 S 32 T 64 ?.

S
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2006
*puts palms together and whispers* oh pretty please Hope i get this one. Am thinking F
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2006
lol cheesy cheesy grin
The moment i saw your answer iice, i burst into laughter. Sorry if am making gest of you, but your reply seems so funny.
But at least you could have spied mochafella answer, he got it right. But all the same, you really tried, i know its not that easy. Thanks for the post anyway.

This better explains explains the answer:
Each letter is the first letter of the number before it spelled out. So the answer is S.

Here's another cheap one:

9. There is a thing that nothing is and yet it has a name. Its sometimes tall and sometimes short. It joins our talks, it joins our sport, and plays at every game. It mimics all what we do.

What is it?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by mochafella(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2006
Alexos:

9. There is a thing that nothing is and yet it has a name. Its sometimes tall and sometimes short. It joins our talks, it joins our sport, and plays at every game. It mimics all what we do.

What is it?

Sounds like a shadow
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2006
LOL still ddnt get the explanation (think its time for bed, brain's leaking lol) but thanks for the explanation, as for the answer to the next riddle, i agree with mochafella on this one, shadow (and no, not because he got the other one correct cheesy)
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 8:12pm On Aug 08, 2006
Good mochafella, but as i always say, always try to be specific. And for you[b] iice[/b], you have tried, have a wonderful night rest. Hoping to hear from you tomorrow.

Yet another:
10. Whats greater than God, more evil than the Devil, poor people have it, rich people don't need it, and if you eat too much of it you will die. What is it?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by nana(f): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2006
1)Nothing or no one is greater than God,
2)If it is more evil than the devil,then i guess it is relating to a disease undecided
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Damsal(f): 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2006
I'm guessing the answer is nothing.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2006
Hey, I don't like people guessing. I think I'll give the answer to nana alone.
The answer is nothing

10. I am the begining of eternity and the end of time and
11. What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested? Posted by someone on Nairaland.(I think i have giving u an expo already).
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Damsal(f): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2006
Whaaaaaaaaaaat? that is so unfair Alexos. angry

question 10
*since i'm not guessing* Is God

question 11
is teacher.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by kiki(f): 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2006
its a teacher
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by TIFETOS(f): 12:03am On Aug 09, 2006
QUESTION 10 IS DEFINITELY GOD,BUT I'M NOT SURE ABOUT QUESTION 11 because NOT EVERYBODY GET BORED WITH TEACHERS
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 9:02am On Aug 09, 2006
Hey guys, sorry i didn't get to complete question 10, so i will have to take it again:

10. I am the begining of eternity and the end of time and space. I am the begining of every end and the end of every place. What am i?

As for question 11, Damsal got it right, the answer is teacher.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2006
fro 10th one: answer is the alphbet 'e'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? / God Of War [ghost Of Sparta] Ppsspp Highly Compressed In 200mb For Android / A-c-r-o-n-y-m Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.