Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,733 members, 7,862,385 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? - Forum Games (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? (19583 Views)

(RIDDLES) Can You Solve These 11 Famous Murder Riddles? / Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can / Riddles Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 11:49am On Aug 11, 2006
may be but i just have to find thr solution that wat may be the prob with the woman, and half of your mystery will be solved
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 11:51am On Aug 11, 2006
tongue grin tongue i got it Alexos

She was pregnant and that answeres all the questions, child was the starnger nd she died cause of delivery sad

so next one plz wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 12:10pm On Aug 11, 2006
You are a goddam G.

A man goes out drinking every night, returning to his home in the wee hours of every morning. No matter how much he drinks, he never gets a hangover. This drink is very well known, but is rarely consumed, served warm and taken straight from its source. The man is a sucker for a free drink, especially since he can't live without it.
What is his favorite drink?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 12:20pm On Aug 11, 2006
g4etting some weird feeling lol
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2006
lol

brb

going for lunch
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2006
how sad Alexos, u didn't call me for lunch

is he dracula shocked blood sucking vampire grin

u got me this time i guess
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2006
but wait i m still thinking,
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 12:50pm On Aug 11, 2006
The answer is Blood, he's a vampire!
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2006
Thanks Dojo, wb

Name an English word of more than 2 letters that both begins and ends with the letters "he" in that order. There are two possible answers.

Name an eight letter word that has kst in the middle, in the beginning, and at the end.

Name a five letter word which has three consonants all the same and two different vowels. Every now and then you see this while running a Windows 95/98 on your PC.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 1:24pm On Aug 11, 2006
this is cheating Alexos i have also answered correctly tongue
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2006
Headache or Heartache.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 1:29pm On Aug 11, 2006
Inkstand
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2006
Error tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2006
great job Dojo wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2006
@Rhytham
You're the master. Thanks anyway. smiley
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2006
thanx but no one can be master in riddles, and u always come up with the answers, so u r no lesser than me, anyways next riddle plz.

Let Alexos also to solve one grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 1:43pm On Aug 11, 2006
Good job Dojo cool. Not forgetting Rhytham- you know u av always been my man. wink

I weaken all men for hours each day.
I show you strange visions while you are away.
I take you by night, by day take you back, none suffer to have me, but do from my lack.

What am I?

I am slim and tall,
Many find me desirable and appealing.
They touch me and I give a false good feeling.
Once I shine in splendor,
But only once and then no more.
For many I am "to die for".
What am I?

You hear it speak, for it has a hard tongue. But it cannot breathe, for it has not a lung.
What is it?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2006
Sleep
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 1:47pm On Aug 11, 2006
first one is sleep
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2006
last one is Bell
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 11, 2006
The third is a bell. I'm still thinking about the second. undecided
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 1:52pm On Aug 11, 2006
second one cigarette
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 2:13pm On Aug 11, 2006
wattt no more riddles?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 2:21pm On Aug 11, 2006
For Alexos;
A girl named Julie threw a ball.
Without a string, without bouncing it off anything,
and without having anyone throw it back to her, it came back.
How is this possible?

A man fell off a 20-foot ladder and landed on the sidewalk, but he did not get hurt. Why not?

Is it physically possible for you to stand behind your mother, and for your mother to stand behind you at the same time?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2006
i am having solutions to all 3 can i send them privately to u Dojo anyway
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 11, 2006
Don't worry, post them anyway. Alexos is a coward. cheesy
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 2:50pm On Aug 11, 2006
ok first of all i think Alexos is busy.

1 - she will throw ball in upward direction

2 - ladder was kept on the groun

3 - Yes its possible, back to back

m i correct??
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Dojo(m): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2006
Always. cheesy
You too post some riddles.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2006
ok

here my riddle goes.

Two persons were chatting say kohn and harry, john asks harry about his family, harry told that he got 3 daughters.
and the product of their age is equal to 72 and sum of their age is equal to the number of the building overthere.
john says he is still unable to get the answer
harry replied the oldest one has started swimmming.
john replied his son is also of same age.

so what is the age of the john's son
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2006
hi anyone at home
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2006
wat happende u asked and i posted i riddle, and then silence cammon guys anyoneeeeeeee
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Damollar(m): 5:13pm On Aug 11, 2006
Oh i'm thinking she could be a witch but i'm laughing myself.

Could it be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? / A-c-r-o-n-y-m Game / Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.