Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? - Forum Games (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? (19611 Views)

(RIDDLES) Can You Solve These 11 Famous Murder Riddles? / Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can / Riddles Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2006
nop
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by lauryn(f): 5:32pm On Aug 11, 2006
same as Henry's oldest Child
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 5:34pm On Aug 11, 2006
ohhh lauryn so correct but i am looking for the digitsss
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by TIFETOS(f): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2006
6 or 9years, not sure
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 6:02pm On Aug 11, 2006
sorry but i need only one answer
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by TIFETOS(f): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2006
6years
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by TIFETOS(f): 6:07pm On Aug 11, 2006
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2006
i am afraid its not correct dear sad
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by lauryn(f): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2006
do tell pls
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 6:10pm On Aug 11, 2006
i would love to, but the fellow who asked me to post a riddl didn't even tried once. so i can't it will be unfair. lets start a new riddle ask one plz
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by lauryn(f): 6:11pm On Aug 11, 2006
ok.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2006
will back after some time hope ur puzzle will welcome me wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by TIFETOS(f): 6:13pm On Aug 11, 2006
Bring it on then n let's c if i can at least solve a riddle correctly undecided
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 6:33pm On Aug 11, 2006
i thought u will be asking a riddle to us
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by TIFETOS(f): 6:40pm On Aug 11, 2006
riddles i have r too cheap n easy 4 u guys 2 solve grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 6:42pm On Aug 11, 2006
we are not so good wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by TIFETOS(f): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2006
says who I had 2 step aside when u guys were solving riddles that were too hard 4 me crack cheesy grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 7:02pm On Aug 11, 2006
ok for u:

Mom, Dad, and 2 kids have come to a river, and they find a boat. It is small and can only carry one adult or 2 kids at a time. Both kids are good rowers, but how can the whole family reach the other side of the river?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 7:21pm On Aug 11, 2006
Hey guys,

whats up. how r u all doing. I've all all ur posting, I can see Dojo is really mad at me. It's just that I had to work.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2006
Alexos there is a riddle for u

from me hope to c u answering it on monday

have a nice weekend guyssssssssss
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 7:26pm On Aug 11, 2006
Whaddup Rhytham, I can see u r really catching ur fun grin

First The two kids will both go and then one will return, and then the dad alone will go, when he gets there the other kid will row back. The two of them will go again, but one will return, then the mom goes and the other kid rows the boat back, and then the two of them rows to meet their parents.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 7:27pm On Aug 11, 2006
not this one alexo see the one in previous page

anyways ur solution is correct for thisone

but this one was not meant for u
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 7:28pm On Aug 11, 2006
ok rhytham
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by TIFETOS(f): 7:30pm On Aug 11, 2006
kid1 n kid2 will cross over first,then kid1 will row the boat back,so that mum can row d boat to d other side where kid2 will b available to bring the boat back to pick kid1 to join mum n row back so that dad can use d boat n kid1 will bring boat back for them to cross together finally.i hope u get that cos it can be quite confusing tongue
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 7:34pm On Aug 11, 2006
@ rhytham, i didnt see any unsolved riddle in the previous pages. Would u pls post another b4 u leave?

@TIFETOS , i guess we'll be left here. Maybe u should post some riddles lets see, wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by TIFETOS(f): 8:43pm On Aug 11, 2006
what goes up but never comes down grin, LOL, told u already that i 'm crap when it comes 2 riddles, well at least i'm learning wink
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by dolarpo(m): 7:38am On Aug 12, 2006
age cheesy

hi guyz

Alexos should giv the answers to the riddles he posted last.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2006
what riddle r u talking about Dolarpo

Anyway here r some more:

Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days; how many have 28?

There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall, and he wears size 13 sneakers. He has a wife and 2 kids. What does he weigh?

You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn't have bones, and it doesn't have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 days later it walks away. What is it?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by nana(f): 11:15pm On Aug 12, 2006
Alexos:

Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days; how many have 28?

There is a clerk at the butcher shop, he is five feet ten inches tall, and he wears size 13 sneakers. He has a wife and 2 kids. What does he weigh?

You are walking through a field, and you find something to eat. It doesn't have bones, and it doesn't have meat. You pick it up and put it into your pocket. You take it home and put it on a shelf, but 3 days later it walks away. What is it?

1:February
2:60/65kg undecided
3:Grasshopper/praying mantis
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 8:47am On Aug 14, 2006
Thats so funny nana grin, i mean ur answers. but sorry, they are wrong. Try again
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 8:52am On Aug 14, 2006
1st one is one, dont knw about the rest, have to think on them lol.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 8:59am On Aug 14, 2006
Morning iice, smiley
How was ur weekend?

Your answer is wrong, lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? / A-c-r-o-n-y-m Game / Stroop Test – Test Your Mental Vitality And Flexibility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.