Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? - Forum Games (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? (19331 Views)

(RIDDLES) Can You Solve These 11 Famous Murder Riddles? / Untangle This Riddle If You Think You Can / Riddles Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2006
Well done Rhytham!!!

Work first, all play and no work makes Jack a dull boy.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2006
thanks alot grin

But wat about riddles, u have stopped posting them cry
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Alexos(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2006
Alright Rhytham, not that i stoped it, well, maybe i did. But there are still some riddles left unaswered, maybe we just bypass them:

I recall:
What question can you never answer?

Another:
If you have three oranges and you take away two, how many will you have?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by iice(f): 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2006
What question can you never answer? --- Are you asleep? lol

For the second one i'd say one but am sure i am wrong because i never seem to get any riddle right sad sad tongue tongue
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2006
answer to second is two

reg. first riddle: lemme know one thing, is it a question for which u can nvr tell the answer or u can never tell the correct answer
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Oracle(m): 10:03pm On Nov 24, 2006
Alexos, i think itz one

iice, the answer is your riddle coz it has no answer
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by felecia1: 3:46am On Jan 13, 2007
COFFIN
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by TEEbAbA3(m): 11:56pm On Apr 12, 2007
@If you have three oranges and you take away two, how many will you have?

you got three grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by lalaboi(m): 12:02am On Apr 13, 2007
cos u took away 2! not 2 oranges! abi
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by TEEbAbA3(m): 12:11am On Apr 13, 2007
Yesssso

he dint say (have left)
he said (have)
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by lalaboi(m): 12:14am On Apr 13, 2007
ok

wot fell d wall of jericho!?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by rhytham(m): 12:27pm On Apr 29, 2007
@lalaboi : only puzzles, no debate plz smiley
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:09am On Jan 16, 2010
Let me revive this forum with this riddle;
WHAT BEGINS WITH AN "E", ENDS WITH AN "E" AND CONTAINS ONE LETTER?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by lalaboi(m): 12:16am On Jan 16, 2010
Obinoscopy:

Let me revive this forum with this riddle;
WHAT BEGINS WITH AN "E", ENDS WITH AN "E" AND CONTAINS ONE LETTER?

E. . . .

what kinda riddle is that?

@topic
What fell down the wall of jericho!
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Obinoscopy(m): 12:19am On Jan 16, 2010
Its more than a riddle, infact, its a conundrum
I'll give the answer tomorrow if nobody gets it right!
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by ennniy(f): 2:12am On Jan 17, 2010
eye (i)
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Obinoscopy(m): 2:52am On Jan 17, 2010
Sorry folks it shows no one know the answer.

The answer is envelope, it begins and ends with the letter 'e' and envelope contains a letter!
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by LordReed(m): 8:18pm On Jan 22, 2010
Nice one.

I am something I have rivers but no water, countries but no people what am I?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Obinoscopy(m): 8:28pm On Jan 22, 2010
Is it a Map?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by LordReed(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2010
Brilliant boi!

I am sometin the more I clean the dirtier I become wat am I?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Obinoscopy(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2010
I think the answer is Rag

Check out mine:

A man enters a dark room with a match stick, if there are Lantern, Hurricane lamp, Candle Stick, Light Switch and Rechargeable Lamp in the room, which one will he light first?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by LordReed(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2010
Rag is correct

He'll hit the light switch first
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Obinoscopy(m): 10:35pm On Jan 22, 2010
Obinoscopy:

A man enters a dark room with a match stick, if there are Lantern, Hurricane lamp, Candle Stick, Light Switch and Rechargeable Lamp in the room, which one will he light first?

Nope, he will light the match stick first!!!

OK lets try this easy one, take away 27 oranges from 32, what do you have?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by LordReed(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2010
Obinoscopy:

Nope, he will light the match stick first!!!

Dumb guy

27 oranges and 32
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Obinoscopy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2010
What do you mean by 27 oranges and 32?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by LordReed(m): 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2010
27 oranges and 37 are 2 different tins tongue
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Obinoscopy(m): 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2010
OK let me rephrase the question:

Take away 27 oranges from 32 oranges, what do you have?
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by LordReed(m): 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2010
Orange squash grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Obinoscopy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2010
Ha ha ha ha ha! See what the fear of riddles can do to someone trying to solve a simple maths question. . . lol

You fail it, will give one last chance.
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by LordReed(m): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2010
Simple maths abi, if the answer is not 5 oranges may all ur teeth fall out! grin
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by Obinoscopy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 25, 2010
. . . . . . .lol you finally chose 5 oranges as I know you would, well you are WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Do You Think You Are Good In Solving Riddles? by LordReed(m): 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2010
Ok 32 then, ur teeth may still fall out o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

At What Age Would You Like To Stop Growing Old? / God Of War [ghost Of Sparta] Ppsspp Highly Compressed In 200mb For Android / A-c-r-o-n-y-m Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.