Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! (5338 Views)

My Fiancee Is Acting Funny These Days / My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
I have a fiancee, we have been together for a while now and plan on getting married by February 2021. She lives in America (her dad is white American while her mum is Nigerian), while I'm here in Nigeria. Due to the pandemic I lost my job earlier in the year. Luckily for my fiancee she landed a job over there as an Investment Banker with a Fortune 500 Company were she earns over $18,000 a month (benefits inclusive).

The issue is that since she got this new job over there she has been acting up assisting me with peanuts every month. I'm sick and tired of her attitude. But I really love her. I have been advised by friends that American ladies are a pain in the neck so I'm confused.

Please what should I do? Should I continue with the marriage plans (cause she will be coming in February 2021 for the marriage ceremony)? Or I should just look elsewhere. I'm 34 she is 27.
Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by EdricBond: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Continue abeg! You are even lucky that she is Working sef! Continue before you meet the *2k urgent* type of girls. sad

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
though I don't support relationship or marriage but if at all you need to, the independent woman is far better than the urgent 2k squad

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
You said she's misbehaving but you did nt open up for us

Op whats her major problem if she can agjust go ahead and marry her

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by amiibaby(f): 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hmmm
Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Juliusmomoh: 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
If u like, don't go and marry dat lady..... You are just looking for trouble where there is no trouble.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Juliusmomoh: 1:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
amiibaby:
Hmmm
What is hmmm ? . . . . Are you farting over this small case ?
Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by EdricBond: 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
amiibaby:
Hmmm
Who is fvcking you? sad
Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Juliusmomoh: 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
EdricBond:
Who is fvcking you? sad
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Bad guy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Freestainworld(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
pls op, share with your neighbor if you are no longer interested, I am available sir.

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
You said she's misbehaving but you did nt open up for us

Op whats her major problem if she can agjust go ahead and marry her

She complains endlessly about money when infact she earns a fortune and has this terrible narcissistic attitude that drives me Crazy!!
Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Fvckhypocrite(f): 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
TysonsCorner:

She complains endlessly about money when infact she earns a fortune and has this terrible narcissistic attitude that drives me Crazy!!
Mehn it's serious have you talk to her or her parent about the issue?
Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
You're just mad cos you can't get your pudgy little fingers on her money

I hope you've banged her sha cos I don't see a future in that relationship!

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Fake story.

18k dollars a month

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by OmoOduduwa01: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
I'm here to read comments, cuz I'll soon be in the OP's shoes cry cry

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Sailorsoldier1: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
U are jobless....she sends u money and u think she will respect u? Hell no

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
op some guys are advising u here to go ahead with the relationship since it will prevent u meeting the urgent 2k girls cheesy
but u should ask urself an honest question
the allowance she is giving u with attitude or ur self respect..which is more important to u?
would u rather a lady disrespects u cos of the stipends she gives to u or u would rather have ur self respect?
better go and look for job instead of depending on a woman for ur daily bread

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Mehn it's serious have you talk to her or her parent about the issue?
are u suggesting he reports the issue to her parents? shocked shocked
he would even make the issue worse telling on her to her parents
babe is using her sweat to finance him and he now goes to report her to her parents cos she is showing some attitude
she will start reasoning what is she gaining in the relationship and later ditch op altogether.
anyway the story sounds fantastic cos 18k dollars is a hell lot of money in nigeria when converted to naira
some sharp niggas in op"s shoe would save that money and as the girl is showing attitude they will ditch the relationship and go start their life afresh with the money.Op is complaining when he actually has no problem.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Continue with your own money or hers? Is it with the peanuts she's sending you you hope to run a family as a man? If that's what you're relying on, just know that after marriage, na automatic houseboy you go become.

How about waiting until you get a job and are financially stable before going ahead?

My 2 cents, don't ever rely on a woman's money cos you'll end up depressed. At least you can already see it unfolding now that you're still dating. Now imagine what it it will be like when you have to deal with it every day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Camelot65: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
TysonsCorner:

She does this and you're still in that relationship?

it seems you enjoy what she does or you don't care about your sanity and life.....

People see red flags in relationships but still delve into marriage, why is that?

Go and look for a job, no-one should hope to be in a situation where he'll be fed by a lady

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Fvckhypocrite(f): 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
lefulefu:
are u suggesting he reports the issue to her parents? shocked shocked
he would even make the issue worse telling on her to her parents
babe is using her sweat to finance him and he now goes to report her to her parents cos she is showing some attitude
she will start reasoning what is she gaining in the relationship and later ditch op altogether.
anyway the story sounds fantastic cos 18k dollars is a hell lot of money in nigeria when converted to naira
some sharp niggas in op"s shoe would save that money and as the girl is showing attitude they will ditch the relationship and go start their life afresh with the money.Op is complaining when he actually has no problem.
Ekun lefulefu himself i thnk op dey after the relationship nt after the money
Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by ichidodo: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
You have been struck with that disease called Oneitis..needling,meowing, grasping and whining has made you feminine thus she has become b***tchy and just downwright inconsiderate....Bros you have lost the trousers in the relationship... Please don't come and go and kill yourself over the matter. What you need to do is to grow some balls....Find your frame and maintain the sh**t out of it..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Fvckhypocrite(f): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
What is hmmm ? . . . . Are you farting over this small case ?
Chai
Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Kalatium(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
CalliDora1:
Continue with your own money or hers? Is it with the peanuts she's sending you you hope to run a family as a man? If that's what you're relying on, just know that after marriage, na automatic houseboy you go become.

How about waiting until you get a job and are financially stable before going ahead?

My 2 cents, don't ever rely on a woman's money cos you'll end up depressed . At least you can already see it unfolding now that you're still dating. Now imagine what it it will be like when you have to deal with it every day.

This is deep @ bolded.

I wonder why when it comes to money women are something else.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kalatium:

This is deep @ bolded.

I wonder why when it comes to money women are something else.

All I'm saying is both of them need to be financially independent. That's all.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
someone is making life a hell for you and you still call am fiancee

fools everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Kalatium(m): 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
CalliDora1:

All I'm saying is both of them need to be financially independent. That's all.
Had it been reverse was the case you won't say such things.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by akinloye19995: 4:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
pls op, share with your neighbor if you are no longer interested, I am available sir.
Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kalatium:

Had it been reverse was the case you won't say such things.

Why won't I say it? Do you know me?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Judybash93(m): 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
It's her money, she can do whatever she wants with it....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Ekun lefulefu himself i thnk op dey after the relationship nt after the money
haba guy we are nigerians grin grin grin
u actually believe op is just dere for the relationship cos he said so? cheesy grin grin
ok ooo grin grin
Anyway when a girl don start to dey insult u and talk crap cos na she dey spend on the relationship thats the right time for u to pull the plug off the relationship
tell the girl to her face
that u no longer interested and that make she carry her money go..dat u no longer need am again
u dont need to do reporting to parents or uncles cos after all she is not ur wife
she is just an ordinary gf or fiancee
d only time wen a guy go find am hard to do such is when u depend totally on her for food and other needed items

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Camelot65:

Go and look for a job, no-one should hope to be in a situation where he'll be fed by a lady
best advice ever

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Nnewi Women I Loved And I Still Love / What Does This Mean: She Gave me A Ring On My Finger / To Nigerian Girls, Is Boyfriend = Financial Helper/atm?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.