Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children (15481 Views)

His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House / Why Do Some Parents Insult Their Children? / Some Parents Dress Their Kids Irresponsibly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nonso23:

She is proud of her life. That's a good thing. Hiding under the cloak of denial does no one any good.
And the part where you started making assumptions about her life was even more unnecessary.
She didn't call those stuffs 'problems'. You did and it's your opinion.

Everyone is proud of their lives on NL. wink
Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 25, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by freecocoa(f): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2014
Omo eh,some women eh, I just tire.
Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 25, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nonso23:

I am not twisting anything.
It's just annoying to see people gang up against another person for no just cause and worse still assume things about their families. People they don't know.
Thank you. Have a nice weekend too.

Really?

The first people who "ganged up" on this thread were men who came to "defend" her.

Lack of objectivity again.

2 Likes

Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 25, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nonso23:

This isn't about who ganged up first, 2nd or last.

Anyway, when i met this thread, accusations were flying around that some people tagged certain monikers and told o.p what to expect from them comment-wise in a really sarcastic manner. They were corrected and acted accordingly by quickly modifying their posts and removing the tags with apologies.

Then you started the other wave which i met. All appeals to have you tone it down fell upon deaf ears and even stirred up the interest of more prolific home-analysers to do justice to the o.p accordingly.

Notice the difference between the two scenarios.
First group stopped as soon as they were asked to.
The 2nd kept at it notwithstanding what people said.

Come on, you always find excuses for her and her supporters.
I know why. tongue

Anyway, I have to go now.
It's Saturday. smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by 2CatWoman: 1:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
Why was she doing all the work when there are also 3 kids in the house? So she was expected to do a full-time job as well as being a full-time househelp? I'm not suprised she flipped out when the husband started ordering her about on top of everything else.

Just because they were helping her out dosen't mean they (BOTH OF THEM!!) have to turn her into bonded labour.

@ Amelian, please when you get home from work do you do all your chores yourself or do you have househelps/children to help?
Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nonso, pls don't mind cfwnb. Its so clear , her gimmicks with her co supporters. Possibly they dreamt about me .
But its all good, she can rant blindly with her keypads for all I care.. One does not flog a dead horse. Her case cannot be redeemed, so no use.
My post was not directed 2 anyone on this forum until some frustrated people made it personal. I don't expect less frm cfwb.

@ catwomann Yes I do house chores myself. Am hyperactive and used 2 it. Nothing 2 taking care of the neatness of one's home. My home is my solace and pride. Its my responsiblity

4 Likes

Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
Amelian:
@fxwarrior, aww thanks , that's kind of u...its God o.. I want a peaceful home

@ driven, honestly ehnnnn the elder sis makes me angry...so lazy! haba

@ tribal, pls feminist groups shudnt see this topic at all..... I honestly know their mindset....sighs* sad

Amelian:
Nonso, pls don't mind cfwnb. Its so clear , her gimmicks with her co supporters. Possibly they dreamt about me .
But its all good, she can rant blindly with her keypads for all I care.. One does not flog a dead horse. Her case cannot be redeemed, so no use.
My post was not directed 2 anyone on this forum until some frustrated people made it personal. I don't expect less frm cfwb.
@ catwomann Yes I do house chores myself. Am hyperactive and used 2 it. Nothing 2 taking care of the neatness of one's home. My home is my solace and pride. Its my responsiblity
Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2014
Amelian:
@ talon, the lord will see me through, but I know am saying the truth, whether they like am or not!...am not backing down sad

aww fxwarrior, cheesy thanks dear
Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
Amelian:
lol @ talon, you are so funny.... nothing they fit do...but seriously in the feminist mind, and heart of hearts , they will know its fact.... some might want 2 bragado but in their closet, their conscience will prick them, by God's grace

Madam please let us learn to be honest. You posted a topic, you didnt even give people the fair chance to post before rushing to tag and call out some members. One of your overzealous promoters even went as far as naming the " non" feminist women while clasifing the rest who may have a different view as feminists. You started this right from the first page amd from what i stated one page 1 this had nothing to do with feminsim but a silly couple who as usual with some Nigerians take undue advantage of a less fortunate relative.

You threw the first punch, you started the accusations and attacks, you didnt even give those who differ the right of fair hearing or reading to know what they will post. No one attacked you, you and those pushing you on started the taunting. Then you went further to accuse them of not knowing how to pamper their own husbands because they didnt do it the way you and your mom did.

I cant even say fully how pissed i was with the attempt at being mentioned in an attempt to show how " better" i am than my fellow women. My methods and ideas are NOT better than that of any woman, we may differ but thats thw beauty of life and creation DIFFERENCE. You dont take a post twist it to attack those who are different back it up with condescending remarks 3 or 4 times before you get called out and now start playing the victim.
Post your stories abeg but do not abuse other women to score brownie points. NEWSFLASH you dont need to drag other women down to be popular the sky os big enough for everyone. God who made us made us different sizes, shapes and colours abeg.you can shine without throwing dirt on others

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

As for the poster, it worked so well that she does not even know how to write properly.
Therefore, children from monogamous homes are the epitome of good diction. Your comment extremely irresponsible and silly. If you want tot knock down that lifestyle, feel free to do so within logic. Straw manning is not logic.

1 Like

Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
carefreewannabe:

See logic grin

Oh, the irony.

1 Like

Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by troy20(m): 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
i no blame you op.the man don put the ring for ur finger finally after ur many seven days and seven night dry fasting.so e de shack you now.i doubt any man can ever do wrong now.

3 Likes

Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
troy20:
i no blame you op.the man don put the ring for ur finger finally after ur many seven days and seven night dry fasting.so e de shack you now.i doubt any man can ever do wrong now.

Frustration @ its peak, I will say by yur comment.. What a shame.. I weep for some mindset here.. But yea, am happy.. tongue wit my home. If u don't like it. Ko kanye grin
grin cheesy
Nija peeps no dey carry last. Lemme leave u 2 say watever u want. I have a date night tongue

Goodnite

3 Likes

Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Busybody2(f): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2014
Phew, read all 8 pages. Would be back to summarise cool
Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by AyeeIdris(f): 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
OP started this thread with the mindset of tackling the 'feminist'. this is not even a gender issue. your family history of how ur mother the third wife made the two other wives very envious doesnt paint the best picture and was irrelevant to the topic. men praising u shd read the way u address people dat r disagreeing with u. that tells a lot about a person more than one saying the 'politically correct' lines.

4 Likes

Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Shirley07: 12:44am On Oct 26, 2014
freshdude2:
Therefore, children from monogamous homes are the epitome of good diction. Your comment extremely irresponsible and silly. If you want tot knock down that lifestyle, feel free to do so within logic. Straw manning is not logic.
Did she say such thing? See ya shithead. Don't let me have a huge BF with you this early sunday morning, mumu.

1 Like

Re: Only God Knows What Some Parents Are Teaching Their Grown Up Children by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 26, 2014
Shirley07:

Did she say such thing? See ya shithead. Don't let me have a huge BF with you this early sunday morning, mumu.
Hey idiiot, translate this:

As for the poster, it worked so well that she does
not even know how to write properly.

And please, feel free to have that huge BF, whatever that means, with me this morning. I truly have nothing better to do.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Husband Is Gay! / Any Man That Can Be Controlled By A Woman Is Still A Boy – Reno Omokri / My Police Husband Locked Me In Cell For Six Days; Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.