Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,768 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. (1104 Views)

Ladies, Which Is Your Worst Turn Off?(pics) / The Worst Action Your Partner Took After A Breakup? / 9 Things To Avoid After A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by Eastherbunny(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
Let me start.
After painfully hearing those words come right frm dat mouth, jeje dly took evrything in like a man until she left.
Dat evning my ever loyal friends, to ok me out to celebrate and the last thing I remember after entering that bar for the first time was sipping that mixture on an empty stomach. What happened next is still a misery cuz I woke up the next morning in a police jail in another state.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by dytbabe: 8:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
I think I managed mine quite well enuf tho
No man has ever told me its over bt with signs I can always tell and then I carry my love to transfer to another

There was a brk up that lasted me 2yrs to get over, was in another relationship o bt I cldnt help to love him

When I finally got over him ehn, life was more meaningful and I began to blame myself why I allowed it that long.
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by coolebux(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
Eastherbunny:
Let me start.
After painfully hearing those words come right frm dat mouth, jeje dly took evrything in like a man until she left.
Dat evning my ever loyal friends, to ok me out to celebrate and the last thing I remember after entering that bar for the first time was sipping that mixture on an empty stomach. What happened next is still a misery cuz I woke up the next morning in a police jail in another state.

Tank god say u no run mad
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by Eastherbunny(m): 9:00pm On Oct 20, 2014
dytbabe:
I think I managed mine quite well enuf tho
No man has ever told me its over bt with signs I can always tell and then I carry my love to transfer to another

There was a brk up that lasted me 2yrs to get over, was in another relationship o bt I cldnt help to love him

When I finally got over him ehn, life was more meaningful and I began to blame myself why I allowed it that long.

Hmmm high five
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
nothing really. I try not to fall in love with him too much, coz u can never tell the heart of a man. but there was one time I nearly cried in front of him.. but I kept telling myself that he's not worth my tears smiley
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by donkross1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 20, 2014
Jumped down from a moving bike.
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by philantoxx(m): 9:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
this poster above me is a comedian.
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by Eastherbunny(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
donkross1:
Jumped down from a moving bike.

Lmoa and still hare.
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Since I have been in the league of datin, only a lady has succeed in causing serious emotional damage to my system.. After painfully hearing those words come right frm her mouth that we should call it a quit, I barely ate for the first two weeks cos I lost appetite, the thought of dating again went out of my life plans, music became poo to my hearing, I almost have my mother hated becos of the thought that she is female as well grin
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by Charles4075(m): 9:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Well, I just pray I should never go through such phase in my life ever again.. Only God saved my life..
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
Honestly, I have dated so many girls bt I haven't experienced a heartbreak... D tin is dat we part ways in a more matured and healthy way...
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by Taleeysun(f): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2014
But i have never experienced heartbreak before.
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by Exjoker(m): 12:35am On Oct 21, 2014
I never experience one thou Bush I guess shock and trauma are usually come first
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 21, 2014
No guy,has ever officially broken up
with me,d love just dwindles and we both move on.always mutual
buh,consoling friends after breakup culd be really gruelling oo*dey wuld
just be calling death anyhw*shuu,na so d love do dem reach
some babes,r just annoyingly emotional jawe!
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by donkross1(m): 10:30am On Oct 21, 2014
Eastherbunny:

Lmoa and still hare.
Yes oo. Am a survivor.... ]
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by farano(f): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2014
tosyne2much:
Since I have been in the league of datin, only a lady has succeed in causing serious emotional damage to my system.. After painfully hearing those words come right frm her mouth that we should call it a quit, I barely ate for the first two weeks cos I lost appetite, the thought of dating again went out of my life plans, music became poo to my hearing, I almost have my mother hated becos of the thought that she is female as well grin
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by farano(f): 10:42am On Oct 21, 2014
Taleeysun:
But i have never experienced heartbreak before.
Same here cool
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by Tymax(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2014
Straight to fast food joint, eating and feeling sorry for myself. Skipping all the love songs on my playlist. Deleting all her pictures. grin
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by mesoade(m): 11:20am On Oct 21, 2014
Jesus is love,he can never break my heart.
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by mesoade(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2014
tosyne2much:
seriously,girls ain't what crying over.
Those whores aint loyal.
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by tosyne2much(m): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2014
mesoade:
Those whores aint loyal.
na so my brother
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by tosyne2much(m): 11:27am On Oct 21, 2014
mesoade:
Those whores aint loyal.
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by passionate88: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Never experienced it... Never hoped to know how it feels.
Re: What's Your Worst Reaction To A Breakup. by jujutom(m): 12:33pm On Oct 21, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Life Of A Lady. / Can A Man Love His Wife Too Much? / N'lander Havin Fun Wit 9ja Futbal Heroe Sam Okwaraji Statue(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.