Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Badboys playing with girls minds - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Badboys playing with girls minds (2107 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) / (lv 4 Badboys) Canadian Killer Gets 200 Marriage Proposals In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Badboys playing with girls minds by mimi4eva(f): 5:27pm On Nov 14, 2008
Can players/badboys change? hes been cheating on me for the past 3 years. GUYS i need your feedbk, if u are a player/badboy and happen to have a girl, i need ur feedback.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Sauron1: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2008
mimi4eva:

Can players/badboys change? hes been cheating on me for the past 3 years. GUYS i need your feedbk, if u are a player/badboy and happen to have a girl, i need ur feedback.

Hang in there. . . . .He would change his ways very soon.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by iice(f): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2008
A person will only change if he/she wants to.
You cannot change a person, influence yes but ultimately it has to be his/her decision to change.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by mimi4eva(f): 5:34pm On Nov 14, 2008
@ sauron,

what if i have grey hairs by then?
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by StephenP(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2008
@topic, and people say women are smarter. He's been cheating on you for the past 3 years and you're still looking for how to change him. Woman, go find yourself a new man.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Sauron1: 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2008
mimi4eva:

@ sauron,

U can't have grey hair before he changes. . . . .
Get a track record of the chics he's been with and try and do something different.
Be unique and u might just be the lucky one he walks the aisle with.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by JustGood(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2008
Some girls just cant learn. If a guy is a that way, he'll always be that way and he only needs a little opportunity to go his ways again.
Some girls stay with such guys because they have similar attitudes, I think.
How else do you explain any girl staying on with a man who is cheating on her?
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Nautillus(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2008
mimi4eva:

@ sauron,

LOL . . .don't worry. . .it never that long . . .Just make your peace with it and love your man . . .as long as he doesn't bring any of that business close to you . . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by StephenP(m): 5:43pm On Nov 14, 2008
~Sauron~:

U can't have grey hair before he changes. . . . .
Get a track record of the chics he's been with and try and do something different.
Be unique and u might just be the lucky one he walks the aisle with.

Love isn't a competition. She's invested 3 years into the dude and nothing good came out of it. Plus, how about if a new girl comes by and she's even more unique?
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Sauron1: 5:44pm On Nov 14, 2008
StephenP:

Love isn't a competition. She's invested 3 years into the dude and nothing good came out of it. Plus, how about if a new girl comes by and she's even more unique?

So she should move on and be the next victim of anutha playa out there??
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by MrCrackles(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2008
mimi4eva:

@ sauron,

ur own don finish be dat!!
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by StephenP(m): 5:46pm On Nov 14, 2008
~Sauron~:

So she should move on and be the next victim of anutha playa out there??

She needs to properly evaluate the men she meets before she dates them. If they display many of the characteristics of the dude she is with now, that's a red light.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Sauron1: 5:49pm On Nov 14, 2008
StephenP:

She needs to properly evaluate the men she meets before she dates them. If they display many of the characteristics of the dude she is with now, that's a red light.

Tell u what. . . . . .Someone like mimi4eva are only attracted to the same breed of men.
The roc boys, men on top of their game, good-looking, successful and sex appealing. . . . Unfortunately for mimi4eva, guys like these are hotcakes and are wanted by loads of women.

Do u really think a gurl that has been with a topman would go for lower league guys?? Ask yourself!!!
She's more likely to be with anutha playa more than a "Mr Nice Guy". grin grin
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by mimi4eva(f): 5:59pm On Nov 14, 2008
Tell u what. . . . . .Someone like mimi4eva are only attracted to the same breed of men.
The roc boys, men on top of their game, good-looking, successful and sex appealing.

lol, so cant attractive guys be faithful?, i mean is it a gender thing coz i have spent the past 3 yrs letting other guys know im unavailable but he clearly hasnt,
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Sauron1: 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2008
mimi4eva:

lol, so can't attractive guys be faithful?, i mean is it a gender thing because i have spent the past 3 years letting other guys know I'm unavailable but he clearly hasnt,

Can u blame him??
Women are better at seduction than men, innit??
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by smurf(f): 6:04pm On Nov 14, 2008
@Mimi, why don't you just move on, dont see any point trying to chage him.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by mimi4eva(f): 6:09pm On Nov 14, 2008
Can u blame him??
Women are better at seduction than men, innit??

@ sauron, it seems your a bit of a bad boy yourself, lol
girls dont seduce guys, how about when a girl is minding her own business and the guy comes to flirt with her, yes girls flirt back but if ur in a relationship the you should know when to draw the line, bad boys endulge in lust and they love it!,
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by agaba123(m): 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2008
you fell in love with him because of his badboyness and you are not able to leave him because of same reason.

Why are you complaining about what is attractive to you?

Haba. Badboiness is sexy and romantic. tell me I am wrong cool
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Sauron1: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2008
mimi4eva:

@ sauron, it seems your  a bit of a bad boy yourself, lol
girls don't seduce guys, how about when a girl is minding her own business and the guy comes to flirt with her, yes girls flirt back but if ur in a relationship the you  should know when to draw the line, bad boys endulge in lust and they love it!,

It's a challenge. . . . . . .
Men are adventuresome and he cheats not because he doesn't love you BUT because he wants to see if he can do it and get away with it. grin grin
Sauron is worse than a bad boy, he is a villain. grin
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Tgirl4real(f): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2008
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by mimi4eva(f): 6:25pm On Nov 14, 2008
you fell in love with him because of his badboyness and you are not able to leave him because of same reason.

Why are you complaining about what is attractive to you?

Haba. Badboiness is sexy and romantic. tell me I am wrong

, naaa theres nothin bout bad boys! and now i know better
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by mimi4eva(f): 6:26pm On Nov 14, 2008
Sauron is worse than a bad boy, he is a villain.

lol, i thought as much,
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by agaba123(m): 6:27pm On Nov 14, 2008
mimi4eva:

, naaa theres nothin bout bad boys! and now i know better

But initially it was the attraction even though you claim to know better now.

I bet you you are held back unconsiously because of same reason. . . lol
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Sauron1: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2008
mimi4eva:

lol, i thought as much,

U must be genetically related to Einstein. . . . .

Seriously, i have seen many cases of "players" getting tamed.
U can do it. U gast to be patient, firm and hard-working.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by eminemkayc: 6:40pm On Nov 14, 2008
Hmmm, Comments reservd! sad
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by elmagnific(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2008
3 yrs cheatin nd u wanna change 'em?, erm no comment
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by StephenP(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2008
~Sauron~:

The roc boys, men on top of their game, good-looking, successful and sex appealing. . . . Unfortunately for mimi4eva, guys like these are hotcakes and are wanted by loads of women.

Do u really think a gurl that has been with a topman would go for lower league guys?? Ask yourself!!!
She's more likely to be with anutha playa more than a "Mr Nice Guy". grin grin

Are you implying that Mr Nice Guy is lower league dude? Because he isn't. He knows when to turn on his "bad boy" and when to turn it off and really appreciate his woman unlike the playa who leaves it on because in reality he is insecure and he thinks that any woman he hooks up with will leave him in an instant, thus, the need to have many.

I agree that she'll more likely to hook up with a dude who's like her boyfriend but it's all part of the learning process. In the end, she'll be at the altar with Mr Nice Guy once she finds him.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Sauron1: 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2008
StephenP:

Are you implying that Mr Nice Guy is lower league dude? Because he isn't. He knows when to turn on his "bad boy" and when to turn it off and really appreciate his woman unlike the playa who leaves it on because in reality he is insecure and he thinks that any woman he hooks up with will leave him in an instant, thus, the need to have many.

Babes like mimi4eva are not attracted to the "Mr Nice Guys". . . . .She gets bored easily with them.
She wants a guy that has got loads of mystery about him, a guy that struts his masculine sexuality.
Dude, just as men are turned on by a woman's femininity, women like mimi respond to overt male masculinity(a player has loads of that).

Players exude untamed masculinity, independence and confidence. To mimi4eva, these traits(especially confidence) are an aphrodisiac.
The problem is, in the hands of PLAYAS, confidence becomes selfish arrogance.
But women are responding to guys like this on a purely elemental and emotional level.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by StephenP(m): 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2008
~Sauron~:

Babes like mimi4eva are not attracted to the "Mr Nice Guys". . . . .She gets bored easily with them.
She wants a guy that has got loads of mystery about him, a guy that struts his masculine sexuality.
Dude, just as men are turned on by a woman's femininity, women like mimi respond to overt male masculinity(a player has loads of that).

Players exude untamed masculinity, independence and confidence. To mimi4eva, these traits(especially confidence) are an aphrodisiac.
The problem is, in the hands of PLAYAS, confidence becomes selfish arrogance.
But women are responding to guys like this on a purely elemental and emotional level.

At the moment women like her are simply infatuated with the bad boy but who do they end up marrying? Mr. Nice Guy. She's with him only because she is sucked up in the "Beauty and the Beast" mentality like oh he is a playa but I can change him then they end up spending as in this case, 3 years, trying to change him. But in the end, they're frustrated with the playa because he, unlike the Nice Guy, hasn't dropped the bad boy attitude.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Sauron1: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2008
StephenP:

At the moment women like her are simply infatuated with the bad boy but who do they end up marrying? Mr. Nice Guy. She's with him only because she is sucked up in the "Beauty and the Beast" mentality like oh he is a playa but I can change him then they end up spending as in this case, 3 years, trying to change him. But in the end, they're frustrated with the playa because he, unlike the Nice Guy, hasn't dropped the bad boy attitude.

It's a conundrum. . . . .
She either sticks to someone she is not attracted to with the possibility of a marriage OR be with someone she is attracted to with a possibility of a broken heart.
Trust me, women of these days still choose the latter. They always go for what they want(Metal Boyz). grin
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Okijajuju1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2008
But does the fact that a guy is cheating on his girlfriend make him a "badboy"?
What if he has a good reason and dosent want to hurt her feelings by breaking-up with her.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by StephenP(m): 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2008
~Sauron~:

It's a conundrum. . . . .
She either sticks to someone she is not attracted to with the possibility of a marriage OR be with someone she is attracted to with a possibility of a broken heart.
Trust me, women of these days still choose the latter. They always go for what they want(Metal Boyz). grin

Those are girls. Women know not to settle for the BS that playas bring. . . at least not for long. Also, it is possible to be attracted to the Nice Guy for example, look at the number of e-girlfriends I get on the daily.

Okija_juju:

But does the fact that a guy is cheating on his girlfriend make him a "badboy"? 
What if he has a good reason and dosent want to hurt her feelings by breaking-up with her.

She's been calling him a playa so we're going off of that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Hygienic To Kiss A Naija Girl? / My Man Has No Job,yet We Want To Av Our Marriage Soon!!! / 7 (unfailing) Ways To Make Friends Wherever You Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.