Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Badboys playing with girls minds - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Badboys playing with girls minds (2111 Views)

10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Playing With This Lady Bobbies All In The Name Of Autograph (photos) / (lv 4 Badboys) Canadian Killer Gets 200 Marriage Proposals In One Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by badboym: 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2008
Once a thief is always a thief, Whether right or wrong.For me,I don't think I'll ever stick to one BITCH.I don't know about him.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Sauron1: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2008
StephenP:

Those are girls. Women know not to settle for the BS that playas bring. . . at least not for long. Also, it is possible to be attracted to the Nice Guy for example, look at the number of e-girlfriends I get on the daily.

Really??
Care to know how many NL's "bad boys" get on an hourly basis?? grin

Women still settle for the BS that playas bring. Lets even assume they move on(for argument's sake), they are more likely to date yet anutha playa.
Remember they have a certain requirement/standard a guy must attain. . .

After their break-up with Playa A, they still have this standard imprinted on their minds and will only settle for guys who can meet it.
Unfortunately, only playas have these requirements so she would still end up with Playa B.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by StephenP(m): 8:58pm On Nov 14, 2008
badboym:

Once a thief is always a thief, Whether right or wrong.For me,I don't think I'll ever stick to one BITCH.I don't know about him.

And why can't you stick with one woman?

~Sauron~:

Really??

Women still settle for the BS that playas bring. Lets even assume they move on(for argument's sake), they are more likely to date yet anutha playa.

After their break-up with Playa A, they still have this standard imprinted on their minds and will only settle for guys who can meet it.
Unfortunately, only playas have these requirements so she would still end up with Playa B.

Assumptions, assumptions. I wish women would come speak for themselves.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Okijajuju1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2008
~Sauron~:

Really??

I also think that many atimes, they get with these "Playas" because they believe they can straighten him out. BIG MISTAKE

StephenP:

And why can't you stick with one woman?

Why cant you eat the same meal everyday of yor life??
ANSWER; Its not healthy. grin
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by StephenP(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2008
Okija_juju:

I also think that many atimes, they get with these "Playas" because they believe they can straighten him out. BIG MISTAKE

Exactly but there will be a time when they'll see that those playas are not worth it and they move on to Mr. Nice Guy, have an awesome relationship filled with trust with him, marry and have kids while Mr. Playa finds himself lonely because all his girls have become smarter.

Okija_juju:

Why can't you eat the same meal everyday of yor life??
ANSWER; Its not healthy.   grin

Daaaammn that was cold.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by DavidDylan(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2008
boys here sef ma dey claim bad boy. grin

wonders no go ever end.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by StephenP(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2008
DavidDylan:

boys here sef ma dey claim bad boy. grin

LOL we can be whoever we want to be online.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Sauron1: 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2008
StephenP:

Exactly but there will be a time when they'll see that those playas are not worth it and they move on to Mr. Nice Guy, have an awesome relationship filled with trust with him, marry and have kids while Mr. Playa finds himself lonely because all his girls have become smarter.

Mr. Playa finds himself lonely?? What happened??
Shortage of gullible women in the world or what??
StephenP. . . . . . U can do better than this.
When Playas lose all the set of girls in their kitty to marriage, they breed other ones.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by StephenP(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2008
~Sauron~:

Mr. Playa finds himself lonely?? What happened??
Shortage of gullible women in the world or what??
StephenP. . . . . . U can do better than this.
When Playas lose all the set of girls in their kitty to marriage, they breed other ones.

Ok I admit that was pretty far fetched but look at Hugh Hefner still unmarried even with all those girls, who by the way are there just for the money. Plus, one of the girls is now dating someone else. I think many men at that age want to be happy with their wives and kids living in a house where family can come visit and not find a girl young enough to be their daughter running around naked and acting crazy.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Sauron1: 9:36pm On Nov 14, 2008
StephenP:

Ok I admit that was pretty far fetched but look at Hugh Hefner still unmarried even with all those girls, who by the way are there just for the money. Plus, one of the girls is now dating someone else. I think many men at that age want to be happy with their wives and kids living in a house where family can come visit and not find a girl young enough to be their daughter running around naked and acting crazy.

Some men can't just be bovvered about marriage. Hugh Hefner is unmarried because he does NOT want to marry.
Would u say Simon Cowell(American Idol) is a player too?? He is set to break up with his girlfriend of 5 years because he doesn't believe in marriage.
He went on to say "Marriage is a losing game. The truth is that you get married and in a year or two they clean you out!
It's just not going to work. I know a lot of people going through divorces now and once the lawyers get involved it starts to get nasty".
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by DavidDylan(m): 9:39pm On Nov 14, 2008
~Sauron~:

Some men can't just be bovvered about marriage. Hugh Hefner is unmarried because he does NOT want to marry.
Would u say Simon Cowell(American Idol) is a player too?? He is set to break up with his girlfriend of 5 years because he doesn't believe in marriage.
He went on to say "Marriage is a losing game. The truth is that you get married and in a year or two they clean you out!
It's just not going to work. I know a lot of people going through divorces now and once the lawyers get involved it starts to get nasty".

Actually his gf broke up with him not the other way round.

I dont also agree he doesnt believe in marriage as such . . . its a good cop-out for those who played the field and left things too late.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Okijajuju1(m): 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2008
StephenP:

Dude no disrespect, but you are just too african to see the beauty of the phenomenon I like to call "Papa Bunny" a.k.a Heff.
Who cares if they are there for the money, they are his money. Thats a win, win situation.
Pimipin at its finest.
Heffs life should be taught to the younger generation.
Would you call Heff a badboy/man?? Hells no. They know he is a playa, and they love him for it.
If heff were to be a wall street broker, or a realtor, he wouldnt be getting the same kinda play he s gettin now.

Atimes being bad aint all that bad at all.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Nobody: 12:45am On Nov 15, 2008
@ poster

He has disrespected you enough and you should not stay with a guy who has no respect for you. I really don't care if he's Mr bad boy /player, he has breached that line. It is time to decide what you want for yourself as a lady. If you want to be treated like a rag still cling on to him and don't complain. But I tell you, you deserve better than the male LovePeddler he has reduced himself to. Never settle for less.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by chika98: 1:00am On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

Actually Hugh is still technically married. He's separated from his wife because she cheated on him. Even men like that believe in the sanity of marriage.

@post: Bad boys are fun when one is still a teenager. A grown ass woman doesn't want a bad boy.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Cipriani(m): 1:18am On Nov 15, 2008
@mimi4eva

Simple answer, become a NAUGHTY GIRL cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Sauron1: 2:17am On Nov 15, 2008
chika98:

Actually Hugh is still technically married. He's separated from his wife because she cheated on him. Even men like that believe in the sanity of marriage.

Are u sure??

@post: Bad boys are fun when one is still a teenager. A grown ass woman doesn't want a bad boy.

How do u seperate the game from the TRUTH??
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by chika98: 2:19am On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

Are u sure??

100%. Quote me anywhere!
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Sauron1: 2:24am On Nov 15, 2008
chika98:

100%. Quote me anywhere!

And u think what Hugh Hefner has got is an ideal marriage??
Dating 7 girls while "married" is CHEATING. grin grin grin
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by chika98: 2:26am On Nov 15, 2008
~Sauron~:

And u think what Hugh Hefner has got is an ideal marriage??
Dating 7 girls while "married" is CHEATING. grin grin grin

Well i guess payback is a bitch! She cheated so . . . grin
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by Sauron1: 2:30am On Nov 15, 2008
chika98:

Well i guess payback is a bitch! She cheated so . . . grin

Nice one there. . . . . . .
Payback is a bitch indeed.
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by mimi4eva(f): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2008
Why can't you eat the same meal everyday of yor life??
ANSWER; Its not healthy.

, jus came back to see if there where any replies and im luvin it guys, thanks a lot but meanwhile that was quite cold by okija-juju, damn! its not fair oh!, lol but really thats an interesting analogy but i prefere a scenario where a sum1 you love is not compared to a meal, rather something like oxygen or air as in the chris brown song, that way you cant do with out it and nothing else will do, but that mentality that a girl is a meal to be devoured on, then you move on to the next on the menu out of oju kokoro, its rather greedy, mmm , all i can say is ouch!
Re: Badboys playing with girls minds by mimi4eva(f): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2008
hugh hefs girls are very aware that they are sharing one man and they DNT CARE!,, but guess what i do! one has to remember that there are other variables involved, mostly money and endorsements, !hugh has made an empire with women and they are employed by him. they get paid! that is their job!, im not workin for anyone and the only variable here is my heart! i think its very insensitive when some guys feel empowered by this so called pimpin and messin around, if guys wanna mess around thats cool, good for you, but be SINGLE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!, i was lied to for three years and fine i fell for it and the annoying thing about it is that there are guys that FEEL SO GUD with themselves AT PREYING ON THESE KIND OF WEaknesses, sum1 here is even suggested that hef shud start an academy, lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Role Is Your Woman Playing In Your Life? / I Fell In Love With Him Before I Found Out He Was Engaged / You Goto Church Every SUNDAY Yet You Do The Following

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.