Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. (24831 Views)

Edo Declares Public Holiday To Celebrate Buhari / Rivers State Declares Free Medicare For Residents! / (pictures) Governor Chibuike Amaechi / Rivers State Declares For G Jonathan 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 27, 2014
Zedric:
See all this hypocrites complaining about fanaticism. Nigerian is neither a Christian state nor an Islamic state. So I think they should have equal rights, if we give holiday for easter ( the death of 1 ordinary dude), why is it extreme to declare a holiday for the New year celebration of a group of people.

Even your muslim oga will never call Jesus ordinary dude. So who you be? A mere man with his breath in his nostril. That cant even explain how it came about.
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by daddyrich: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
OIC here we come. APC's Islamic Agenda for Nigeria unfolding. imagine when they take over power at the centre.
Naija beware!!!

1 Like

Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by Kessyy2k4(m): 3:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
Firefire:
grin grin grin grin cool well done Aregbesola, continue... god is watching.
did u brush ur teeth todaygrin
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2014
Go and hug the nearest transformer if u're nt pleased. This nairaland is just too filled with shallow thinkers, cant u jst stay out if u dnt hav sth reasonable to offer.
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by Firefire(m): 4:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Kessyy2k4:
did u brush ur teeth todaygrin

undecided
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by dapzyadix(m): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
atinukedam:
not isalmic alone and wit his babalawo stuff 2, dere is Always public holiday 4 isesee day 2,Aregbe is 2in1
at least he is not a '3-in-1'...mtcheew. This is Democracy every one have equal rights including the Traditionalists
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by Ephemmm: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
walemoney007:
who is dis f00l dat is havin an erect!on for matter wey no concern him sef.d guy I quoted said "how many food will d celebration put on dia table".and I also asked him ao many food new year and easter hav been puttin on his table.we hav settle it,yet a d0g lik u keep barkin for wetin no concern u.fvcktard stop quotin me,I don't hav time for daft f00l lik u.

Honestly, the quality/quantity of your brain needs to be deepened. A student like you whose mouth always run faster than his brain.

As opposed to your illogical burst out here, see your post -

Your post - "which one is "advent",pls xplain abt it to me n tell me were it is written in d bible for xtians to b celebratin a new year day".

Chief slowpoke! Have you seen your statement as quoted above as opposed to what you quote?

I find it difficult to believe that people like you with fish brain are still existing. Barking like dog on things that requires simple reasoning has portrayed you as someone battlilng with personality problem.

Don't worry!there is hope when there is life: your intellectual myopic will soon be over.
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
walemoney007:
I sopot d governor of osun state,and if d pple of osun agree to dis,who are we to start opposin it.if u r livin in osun n u fink d governor is a muslim fanatic d best u can do is to relocate from the state....

Dummy
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by walemoney007(m): 7:13pm On Oct 27, 2014
Ephemmm:

Honestly, the quality/quantity of your brain needs to be deepened. A student like you whose mouth always run faster than his brain.

As opposed to your illogical burst out here, see your post -

Your post - "which one is "advent",pls xplain abt it to me n tell me were it is written in d bible for xtians to b celebratin a new year day".

Chief slowpoke! Have you seen your statement as quoted above as opposed to what you quote?

I find it difficult to believe that people like you with fish brain are still existing. Barking like dog on things that requires simple reasoning has portrayed you as someone battlilng with personality problem.

Don't worry!there is hope when there is life: your intellectual myopic will soon be over.

trash
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by walemoney007(m): 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2014
[
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by walemoney007(m): 7:33pm On Oct 27, 2014
[
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by Ephemmm: 6:52am On Oct 28, 2014
kiss grin
walemoney007:
I can see ur fada is so stupid....is it ur fada I was askin dat question,d person I was askin d question hav already answered me,I don't know wetin concern a fool lik u.I won't blame u sha.mayb u dey hungry fool.

U are indeed good at using abusive language: this no doubt portrays the quality I always notice in your father living under Oshodi bridge who "knack" your mother some years ago, the resultant effect of which is you.

But one thing is sure, when a brain lacks strength to think, it is the mouth that will definitely suffer.With all your self-acclaimed knowledge, it seems absurd that ignoramus like you find it difficult to differentiate between xtmas and new year celebration: this shows the reason why your failed to address issue raised in my previous post being supported by your previous post.

But one thing is sure - it is either your are sexually starved or you are suffering from psychosomatic challenges.

There is still hope when there is life: continue trying, God will come to your rescue one day.

Oniranu jatijati....
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by mrbamo(m): 8:01am On Oct 28, 2014
dammytosh:

Silence is the best answer for your likes. U know wat i mean. smiley

Read ur first post again and again then you will know who should keep silent....
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by dammytosh: 10:03am On Oct 28, 2014
Omimah:

If a the President were to be a moslem and had gone to Mecca like Jonathan that has been in Jerusalem for 3 days, some f00ls would have been using abusive words against Islam. Why do people hate Islam?

Your comment shows your mental capacity.

Has he not gone to Mecca ? did we complain ?

Fashola is a Muslim.

Late Yaradua is also a Muslim.

Great muslims have ruled this country without any religious sentiments involved.

Aregbe is a fanatic and only a religious bigot will shy away from that and hide under hatred for Islam.

How many controversial religious decisions has he made till date...

A resonable religious leader will not make any decision to fvour a particular religon.

How about holiday for Sango worshipers and Oya worshipers.

Mchewww
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 28, 2014
henry78okez:

U'r d worst fool I hv ever come across on planet earth. When did start equating public holiday declared in Easter to d one declared to mark a new Islamic calendar. I think d whole part of ur brain need to b examined thoroughly.

I find it hilarious when I see people insult others just to drive home a point. U have a point to make, do that without insulting others, OK? Btw, u are right abt me being wrong for equating Easter to the New year because the New year, Islamic or otherwise, is greater than a day set aside for remembrance. And if such a day is accorded an holiday, y should the new year not be? Cos its not the christian one? Hypocrite.

P.S. Whoever told you the phrase "the whole part of your brain" is correct is a wicked person.
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by Omimah: 11:25am On Oct 28, 2014
dammytosh:

Your comment shows your mental capacity.

Has he not gone to Mecca ? did we complain ?

Fashola is a Muslim.

Late Yaradua is also a Muslim.

Great muslims have ruled this country without any religious sentiments involved.

Aregbe is a fanatic and only a religious bigot will shy away from that and hide under hatred for Islam.

How many controversial religious decisions has he made till date...

A resonable religious leader will not make any decision to fvour a particular religon.

How about holiday for Sango worshipers and Oya worshipers.

Mchewww
Aregbesola remains the only governor that declares holiday for christians, moslems and traditionalists. He sponsors them to Jerusalem, Mecca and Cuba respectively on pilgrimage. Which other governor recognizes traditionalists? Osun State is the only state I know where TV and radio stations start and close transmission with prayers from christians, moslems and traditionalists.
Please, don't insult me next time. I hate it.
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by dammytosh: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2014
Omimah:

Aregbesola remains the only governor that declares holiday for christians, moslems and traditionalists. He sponsors them to Jerusalem, Mecca and Cuba respectively on pilgrimage. Which other governor recognizes traditionalists? Osun State is the only state I know where TV and radio stations start and close transmission with prayers from christians, moslems and traditionalists.
Please, don't insult me next time. I hate it.

You started by saying "f00ls" I must have taken that personal. Apologies.

What we are saying is that carrying religion on the head is not necessary for a good leader. The diversification is so huge that we will end up creating a problem we can not contain.

Traditionalists are not traditionalists because it entails more than that.

In the past 4 years, only Aregbesola has made fire flared religious decisions and the question is, Must he ?

Sincere apologies if you find the first comment insulting once again.
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by walemoney007(m): 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2014
[
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by Ephemmm: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
walemoney007:
who b dis hungry f00l wey just dey quote me.d0g fvck off my post.I don't hav tym for fvcktard lik u.hnger no even mak u see well again.cox I don't know were in my post I asked for d diffrence btwn xmas and new year.

After quoting your post for you life and direct, your deluded mind with a gift of "wide mouth" still failed to realize simple fact. What a useless slowpoke who manoeuver his way unscupulously into his alma-mater.

Hmmnnnn... Your primitive way of thinking has now made me to realize that common sense is a gift not meant for everybody.

Bloody bastard, Pele! Your intellectual and emotional poverty that has enveloped your life will not kill you before your appointed time.

Omo ale jatijati......
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by walemoney007(m): 11:44pm On Oct 28, 2014
K
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by Ephemmm: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2014
walemoney007:
mehn u are d most stup!d f00l hav met onlin sinx I joined nairaland.is it now a crime for somone to ask a question cox I don't really know what u are havin an erect!on for right now.I won't really blame u sha,I can see u are a hungry d0g,dis is my last reply to u f00l.I won't even read ur senseless message again.I don't hav tym for educated f00l lik u.

Waoooooo! This freshly-insaned dog has started barking on nairaland this morning again? @ Moderator, please ensure that this dog is either transferred to Yaba or Aro as soon as possible.

It is hight time a sexually starve dog like you with a gift of fish-brain get life.

Like father, like son......................................................................................... Omo Oloshi!
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by omololu2020(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2014
walemoney007:
who is dis f00l dat is havin an erect!on for matter wey no concern him sef.d guy I quoted said "how many food will d celebration put on dia table".and I also asked him ao many food new year and easter hav been puttin on his table.we hav settle it,yet a d0g lik u keep barkin for wetin no concern u.fvcktard stop quotin me,I don't hav time for daft f00l lik u.
shey u collect dis guy babe ni,wey e just dey get erection for u lik dis...lol
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by atinukedam(f): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2014
Khalifa04:
stupidity is in your blood, wat ur business, re u from osun
u re a fool,i was born and bred in osun,i eat and dine in osunstate
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by atinukedam(f): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
Khalifa04:
stupidity is in your blood, wat ur business, re u from osun
u re a fool,i was born and bred in osun,i eat and dine in osunstate,iijesha ni mere,boda ode
Re: Osun State Declares 27th October Public Holiday To Mark Islamic New Year. by Kingspin(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
T4taiwo:
When his counterpart from ekiti state was prostrating in a church, did any one raise the issue of religious intolerance, because its involve an islamic governor,everyone was just bitter about him. and perhaps was the holiday for muslim alone. its for everybody's enjoyment.
Go borno and ask?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: I joined Politics Because I’m Not Corrupt / Fasoranti’s Daughter: Residents Cry Out Over Arrest Of Artisans, Motorcyclists / Peter Obi Meets Sultan Of Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.