Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,791 members, 7,866,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? (2438 Views)

Can A Guy and a lady be "Just Friends"? / Can A Man And A Woman Be '' Just Friends''? / My Boyfriend Wants To Be 'Just Friends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by adrainuche(m): 11:09am On Oct 22, 2014
Possible but as soon as d girl starts asking for favours especially finicial den d boy must be a fool not to do d needfull especially wen d woman or girl wont pay back.. Nothing goes for .. Nevermind i rest my case
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 22, 2014
Dey can b friends but best friends? Dats a no no 4 me. Its not possible. Wen 2 pple spend loads of tym together, wit tym 1 of dem starts fallin in luv wit d oda. Been dere done dat. We dated for abt 3yrs buh it didnt work out. Prevention is beta dan cure.
Best friends ko undecided
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
MrCork:

.....see yor head like flower pot....when did i eva cause any trouble?..all i said waz: ..r u light skin?

...or is that too much to ask?. ...attitude...
and then they say they can't find man on nairaland
undecided
Do I look like am searching,av seen u causing trouble times without nom,ur own head like coconut ......anyway sorry sha I know u are a trouble maker and I don't want trouble
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
herinolah:
For me its a no..it is either the guy falls or the girl,and in most cases it is the girls(when u are free with the guy,spends time with him etc)that is when u start seeing faults in ur bf ...it's like u don't know how fragile ladies hearts are

@op anhyeonghaseyo
Eotteoke jinaseyo?
Gwenchanayo gamsahamnida
Girigo dangsineun?
Hangugomalseyo?
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
shokky24:

Do I look like am searching,av seen u causing trouble times without nom,ur own head like coconut ......anyway sorry sha I know u are a trouble maker and I don't want trouble
how u take see he head
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by MrCork: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2014
shokky24:

. .but why do dak skin females always talk bak?....why r u cussin an i inosent guy fir no reason? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Etetejake(m): 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
kennygee:
Only Perverts think it is not possible.

I love u and your answer. Only pervert.
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by kay29000(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
shokky24:
[/b]Guys and girls can’t be just friends, since someone always wants more. This is something we have heard our whole lives, but I believe that guys and girls can just be friends.

There are plenty of guys in my life with whom I’m just friends, at least. We would never court each other because that would be gross — and I know the feeling is mutual.

I do feel like we all have that friend, however, with whom we missed the opportunity. The one with whom, if the time were ever right, maybe you two could be together.

It can get confusing: [b]How can you not fall for someone you see almost every day?
Someone with whom you have a close, comfortable, platonic relationship?

What's ur opinion?

Exactly. It is very hard for you not to fall for someone you see everyday. This is why it is kinda hard for a boy and girl to remain just friends for a long time...feelings set in from either the boy or the girl at some point. The person might do a good job at hiding it, but the feelings always creeps up on one of them. It is only natural...that is why we are human.
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by kay29000(m): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
veegirl:
Dey can b friends but best friends? Dats a no no 4 me. Its not possible. Wen 2 pple spend loads of tym together, wit tym 1 of dem starts fallin in luv wit d oda. Been dere done dat. We dated for abt 3yrs buh it didnt work out. Prevention is beta dan cure.
Best friends ko undecided

Very true. That's why I try to limit my closeness with some girls that come my way. I don't like all the complications that come out of spending too much time with a girl and having her develop feelings for me when I don't feel that way about her.
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by herinolah(m): 7:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
shokky24:

Gwenchanayo gamsahamnida
Girigo dangsineun?
Hangugomalseyo?
Ye chojumeo
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
shokky24:
[b][/b]Guys and girls can’t be just friends, since someone always wants more. This is something we have heard our whole lives, but I believe that guys and girls can just be friends.

There are plenty of guys in my life with whom I’m just friends, at least. We would never court each other because that would be gross — and I know the feeling is mutual.

I do feel like we all have that friend, however, with whom we missed the opportunity. The one with whom, if the time were ever right, maybe you two could be together.

It can get confusing: How can you not fall for someone you see almost every day? Someone with whom you have a close, comfortable, platonic relationship?

What's ur opinion?
You can be just friends with a guy, and you can be in love with a guy who was just your friend (best relationship ever) that's if he has the qualities you want in man, same applies to men.
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
herinolah:

Ye chojumeo
Wow bangapseumnida
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
MrCork:

. .but why do dak skin females always talk bak?....why r u cussin an i inosent guy fir no reason? undecided
Chai mr cork don start again I get angry easily so pls don't start,I give up ,don't quote me anymore chebal
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by herinolah(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
shokky24:

Wow bangapseumnida
na du
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by MrCork: 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
shokky24:

Chai mr cork don start again I get angry easily so pls don't start,I give up ,don't quote me anymore chebal

^^^ clearly very aggresivve & very attitudeional...this r the kinda village girls that MUST be avoided by any mean necesary.

... Did y'all see as she started cussin innoaent guy for no reason...and then they complain they cant find man on nairaland!
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
MrCork:

^^^ clearly very aggresivve & very attitudeional...this r the kinda village girls that MUST be avoided by any mean necesary.

... Did y'all see as she started cussin innoaent guy for no reason...and then they complain they cant find man on nairaland!
embarassed
Thank u sir
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by MrCork: 8:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
shokky24:

Thank u sir

..anyways. .sweery ama lover not a fighter.....sp wots yor nomba again?... I forgot? wink

1 Like

Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
MrCork:

..anyways. .sweery ama lover not a fighter.....sp wots yor nomba again?... I forgot? wink
Av u forgotten dat am not light?
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by MrCork: 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
shokky24:

Av u forgotten dat am not light?

angry

1 Like

Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by LesbianBoyy(m): 2:37am On Oct 23, 2014
tosyne2much:
Rapsainot waaa gbayi jawe

** Clears throat**

When you get to a stage in your life when you no longer worship or adore kitty-cat, then you will be acquinted to and start appreciating good and kind hearted ladies who just like your friendship with no strings attached

I have a female friend whom I love so much, she cooks for me, takes very good care of me and watches over me in terms of illness ** lemme just call her my deputy mother **

Most times, she came to my room and chilled with me, even take a nap.. It will just be so dumb and immature of me to start thing I had to take one useless opportunity

Do you need a prophet to tell you she needs you to have sex with her ??
The love she has for you won't be complete without sex.
Re: Really! Can A Man And A Woman Be Just Friends? by tosyne2much(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
LesbianBoyy:

Do you need a prophet to tell you she needs you to have sex with her ??
The love she has for you won't be complete without sex.
thanks for putting this in my notice.. I will bleep her ASAP

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Places You Will Not Find Your Future Husband Or Wife - / Genuine Reasons Why Men Crave For Women With Huge Backside / I Got A Problem With My Girlfriend, I Really Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.