Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage (28907 Views)

Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) / Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by AfricanApple(f): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
YEMOYEMI:
And this makes it to FP?
shocking
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by brownsoldier(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

Well if u close ur legs wen u were a spinster u won't ve problem getting pregnant wen ur married. U can't eat ur cake and ve it....
Careful bruh, that was a pretty ignorant post. Very often virgins struggle a lot and for longer periods. Life often isn't black and white

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Chommieblaq(f): 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

Well if u close ur legs wen u were a spinster u won't ve problem getting pregnant wen ur married. U can't eat ur cake and ve it....

some people can be so ignorant. U tink God judges like human, mind u some childless women were chaste in their youth days. abi u Neva see ashewo wen marry n get pikins not withstanding countless abortion. It's d Lord dat showeth mercy.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by slimmingcare(f): 5:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
Its always every woman to have the fruit of d womb. So I do not think there should be pressure from anywhere
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Bobbyjay001(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
vm26:
is the reasonwhy she is looking like an elien in this pic?
I wondered as well o. She looks like omonile(wallgecko)

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by lillyjane(f): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
The pressure is really much.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by IYANGBALI: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
datguru:
I have nothing to say, I just want to occupy this space. I don't give a fuc*k about what you think

I know there's a nigga out there craving to have this space but I'm sorry, you can't
hahahahaahahahahaha walahi you do kolo finish
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by missmaris020(f): 5:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

And what gives u d idea dat closing ur legs while single will stop u frm getting pregnant late. Abeg say beta thing joor.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by missmaris020(f): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
deeoneX:
Pele..e no easy. Naija sha, Dem no go give u time enjoy ur marriage before pikin pressure.
yes o, only God can help african women

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Sepp360(m): 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
datguru:
I have nothing to say, I just want to occupy this space. I don't give a fuc*k about what you think

I know there's a nigga out there craving to have this space but I'm sorry, you can't
Grow up negro, do u have to continue behaving like that?
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by datguru: 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sepp360:
Grow up negro, do u have to continue behaving like that?

Go, teach your kids. Nairaland is not a better place for you to lay such legacies. Talking as if he pays my bills. Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Sepp360(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2014
datguru:

Go, teach your kids. Nairaland is not a better place for you to lay such legacies. Talking as if he pays my bills. Mtcheew
So, those are the two stupid reasons why you've decided to continue behaving silly on nairaland.
Actually, i don't pay your bills now, but what about tomorrow.
And, that i aint here to keep/make legacies doesn't mean i should behave like a possesed kid.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by zeongeon: 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

Don't mind all them pple saying ur lying and don't know what ur saying....To an extent what u said is true some pple are the cause of there fertility issues....when pple go around aborting and taking contraceptives anyhow not knowing that they may pay for there actions some time in future, some contract stds that affect there reproductive organ, some even have slept with occultic men that have used there wombs and all just for 50k, blackberry and brazilian hair and tomorrow they begin to complain about fertility problems.

Fertility problems affect both wayward & chaste pple BUT ur chances of having ferility problems are likely to increase if ur wayward.

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by datguru: 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sepp360:
So, those are the two stupid reasons why you've decided to continue behaving silly on nairaland.
Actually, i don't pay your bills now, but what about tomorrow.
And, that i aint here to keep/make legacies doesn't mean i should behave like a possesed kid.

Hahaha, possessed kid ni, my brother the topic got nothing to do with me! I was just fortunate to be online when it got to the front page and I felt I should play around. Actually I don't give fuc*k, I said it earlier
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Crixina(f): 6:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
fortdaniels:
1. She is not obligated to have kids.
2. If she wishes to, it is her right to decide when she wants to do so. Seriously you don't want kids?

Nigerians are such retards, forcing people into decisions they do not wish to have. Personally, I do not want kids and fukk anybody (Family, Friend or Foe) that decides to meddle in my affairs.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by soulglo: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

Stop embarrassing yourself

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by nbright: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
VenusBetty:
my dear, it doesn't work like that. I heard of a virgin that got married and I've not given birth o, it could be that their blood doesn't match.
Jisos!. Which blood doesn't match?.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by soulglo: 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
zeongeon:
Don't mind all them pple saying ur lying and don't know what ur saying....To an extent what u said is true some pple are the cause of there fertility issues....when pple go around aborting and taking contraceptives anyhow not knowing that they may pay for there actions some time in future, some contract stds that affect there reproductive organ, some even have slept with occultic men that have used there wombs and all just for 50k, blackberry and brazilian hair and tomorrow they begin to complain about fertility problems.

Fertility problems affect both wayward & chaste pple BUT ur chances of having ferility problems are likely to increase if ur wayward.

For you, going to school was a wasted effort. You should have learned a craft were you use your strength and not your brain. Still honorable work and a better investment for someone like you

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by peter4d2(m): 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
fortdaniels:
1. She is not obligated to have kids.
2. If she wishes to, it is her right to decide when she wants to do so.

Nigerians are such retards, forcing people into decisions they do not wish to have. Personally, I do not want kids and fukk anybody (Family, Friend or Foe) that decides to meddle in my affairs.

Wetin u wan use ur sperm do ritual. Oboi nah joke oh
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

Possibly the most ignorant and callous comment I have ever read on this site. angry

7 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
zeongeon:

but they hate u when u say the truth.haha

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 6:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
naijababe:

Possibly the most ignorant and callous comment I have ever read on this site. angry
OK.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by lizzycutie(f): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
Our God is a merciful God.
ayusco85:

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
missmaris020:
And what gives u d idea dat closing ur legs while single will stop u frm getting pregnant late. Abeg say beta thing joor.
what?
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
lizzycutie:
Our God is a merciful God.
we know that.... so we misbehave and expect no consequences?
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ajuwarhodes(f): 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

Who's this abeg?! Why do 9ja men(some) talk like fools? 60percent of childlessness is curse by men,especially those who don't zip up,some of u guys are cursed by that babe u broke her heart.some have untreated std,so I advice u to shut that gutter u call mouth!am married and I know what am talking abt

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by alexlee50: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

my guy how did u arrive at that?have u not heard about women born without womb?or virgins that can't get pregnant?or women that had as much as 10 abortion but are still fertile to have children?you have reached a conclusion with limited knowledge of this particular subject matter.I would suggest you carry out a little research so you won't make the mistake of fallacy of hasty generalisation again.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by WoodcrestMayor(m): 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
If she comes out clean,d reason u'll hear is "I want to keep my body in shape".

We knw u're always on camera but why get married if your body is more important to you?
Women sha...she wants to eat her cake and have it....Next!!! angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
alexlee50:
my guy how did u arrive at that?have u not heard about women born without womb?or virgins that can't get pregnant?or women that had as much as 10 abortion but are still fertile to have children?you have reached a conclusion with limited knowledge of this particular subject matter.I would suggest you carry out a little research so you won't make the mistake of fallacy of hasty generalisation again.

believe what u want to believe. i didnt forced my comment down ur throat.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Oduduwaboy(m): 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

You are just a self-righteous f.o.o.l! There are many reasons a lady may not get pregnant apart from tubal blockage resulting from pelvic infections emanating from having multiple sexual partners. Have you head of male factor infertility? Polycystic ovaries? endometriosis? congenital anomalies of the genital tract? hypogonadotrophism etc.? Stop spreading your religious ignorance on this forum. Shame on you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by nduchucks: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
I don't think some Nigerians know what ovulation means or how to perform ovulation targeted sex.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 7:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

You are just a self-righteous f.o.o.l! There are many reasons a lady may not get pregnant apart from tubal blockage resulting from pelvic infections emanating from having multiple sexual partners. Have you head of male factor infertility? Polycystic ovaries? endometriosis? congenital anomalies of the genital tract? hypogonadotrophism etc.? Stop spreading your religious ignorance on this forum. Shame on you!!!

smh for ur arrogance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) / Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood / Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.