Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage (28908 Views)

Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) / Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 4:38am On Oct 23, 2014
ayusco85:

Well if u close ur legs wen u were a spinster u won't ve problem getting pregnant wen ur married. U can't eat ur cake and ve it....

oh you are so ignorant! It's people like you that mock and ridicule women trying to conceive. Trust me many of such women facing such challenges even got married as virgins.
I pray you never experience infertility to learn.

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 6:13am On Oct 23, 2014
godshandmaiden:

oh you are so ignorant! It's people like you that mock and ridicule women trying to conceive. Trust me many of such women facing such challenges even got married as virgins.
I pray you never experience infertility to learn.

Amen to dat cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by blessedqueen(f): 6:41am On Oct 23, 2014
ayusco85:

Well if u close ur legs wen u were a spinster u won't ve problem getting pregnant wen ur married. U can't eat ur cake and ve it....

Well it does not work dat way
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by jadelyn007(f): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2014
ayusco85:

i was born today. ewu hausa
you are a big fool! You should be hiding your head in shame yet you are here on nairaland displaying your ignorance and stupidity! Its obvious you an educated illiterate! Idiot, you are the problem with nigeria.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by seangy4konji: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2014
Fake bisss Ain't even proud of d husband and u want his spermmmm. Na politicians go impregnate u

1 kobo make up bisss.

Ur insta don't even v a pic of ur boo. Not my biz tho. Arrange life.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by PreciousGem(f): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2014
That's Africa for you! Guess you understand the pressure married ladies with no kidz yet faced. its more depressing than been single.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by folu4real(f): 10:56am On Oct 23, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Party "Goer"

cheesy cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by PreciousGem(f): 10:57am On Oct 23, 2014
englishmart:
She just needs to get pregnant and shut up.

Is she the only one getting such pressures?

It is written that "when a woman is married for 8 to 9 months, and no sign of pregnancy, then their is a tendency of fruitlessness in the marriage.

No be talk am o..

That's because we emphasis d important of kidz in marriage more than the marriage itself. Africans put pressure on wat ought not to be. That's why we have dozen of unemployed in the nation 2day and more to come

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by stunning4real: 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
ayusco85:

U are very wrong. I have seen a lady that married as a virgin and she is still trusting God for the fruit of the womb. The race is not for the strongest it is God that shows mercy.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 12:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
stunning4real:
U are very wrong. I have seen a lady that married as a virgin and she is still trusting God for the fruit of the womb. The race is not for the strongest it is God that shows mercy.

It happens
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
pls give him babies
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Not the first nor the last, so wetin concern us ...
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
PreciousGem:

That's because we emphasis d important of kidz in marriage more than the marriage itself. Africans put pressure on wat ought not to be. That's why we have dozen of unemployed in the nation 2day and more to come

So kids are not important?
The marriage is empty without fruits.period there is no such thing as the marriage itself
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by pickabeau1: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

So kids are not important?
The marriage is empty without fruits.period there is no such thing as the marriage itself

harsh bro....
harsh
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
pickabeau1:

harsh bro....
harsh

Maybe but children in Africa are 95% the reason people get married. As family oriented people you can talk to me with the b contended with the marriage children or not .btw don't get me if my wife cant procreate I won't divorce her nor get a second wife
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by pickabeau1: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Maybe but children in Africa are 95% the reason people get married. As family oriented people you can talk to me with the b contended with the marriage children or not .btw don't get me if my wife cant procreate I won't divorce her nor get a second wife

Yes I agree with you
Thats a noble decision

cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
pickabeau1:

Yes I agree with you
Thats a noble decision

cool
cool cool I'm noble

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by sunnyprof: 5:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
fortdaniels:
1. She is not obligated to have kids.
2. If she wishes to, it is her right to decide when she wants to do so.

Nigerians are such retards, forcing people into decisions they do not wish to have. Personally, I do not want kids and fukk anybody (Family, Friend or Foe) that decides to meddle in my affairs.

I am waiting to see a couple who discussed while courting and decided not to have children in their marriage. Then I believe you.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by sunnyprof: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
When people expect you are pregnant few months after wedding, they are only being normal because, all things being equal, with all the emotions, joy, overwelhm, loving, honey-moon and the 'night shots' that comes naturally, something must happen 'ovary-wise' in that period whether you plan it or not, the 'mis-take in' must happen. Its just natural, else you must be 'supernatural' or 'anti-natural' to miss the 'aura fetch'.

So don't blame them, blame yourself, for the pressure if it was your decision or for unknown reasons you didn't get pregnant. I should always expect 1+1 to be equal to 2, except in abstract algebra (or Merger and acquisition) where may be 1+1=1 or 1+1=3. Like I said that is ABSTRACT, not normal waec. We judge you by WAEC before BACHELORS, even the Prof of abstract must explain why 1+1 <>2. So you owe them an explanation, unless they are not your friends because whoever asked you is only concerned about YOU.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by sunnyprof: 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
However let them know if its your decision, otherwise give a simple word of faith 'God gives children' as answer and I bet it, nobody will ask you again. That was my method and what I advised friends. Amazingly, it worked.

Marriage is between the man and woman. I believe also that marriage is complete with or without the child. A child is not the marriage itself but it is a fruit of marriage, one of the numerous purposes for marriage.

The important thing is what the couple agreed and even if they planned for children but did not come, the man must stand by his woman. He should defend his woman and take the blame for the childlessness, it will help the woman to stabilize and the bond stronger. This is one thing you will never regret no matter how tough the situation look.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Crixina(f): 7:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
lastchild:
I should be the one telling you to leave your comfort zone so you can see what this life is all about,those things are what our parents told us that if you live a good boy/good girl life your life will be better,if you obey your parents you'll have a longer life,any adult who still believe that is simply primitive

There are so many things about this life that is beyond our explanation,I have 3 sisters,the most wayward was the first to get married,she has the best husband,rich,handsome and nice, treats her like a queen even their family treats her good and forgive her rubbish once she smiles,if I don't know my father well I would've Called it jazz

The best one we had,whom never lived a wayward life,always at home helping mom in the kitchen,goes to church,respect her elders and so on, she kept being played by men who claim to marry her,at the end she had an accident and died

I wanted to like your post,I didn't want it to look like I'm liking the dying part.

Sorry abt your sis.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Crixina(f): 7:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
soulglo:

Sorry about your sis. She was too good for this world.

I have a theory about this. I think women who generally have more experience with men can smell the bullshit a mile away. That's why they choose better partners. Also they will excuse more from a man because they understand the game. They can play too if they want to or they have had their full of playing. On the hand, the girls with no real experience or who are naive about men will easily fall for a devil. Devils also tend to want the naive ones too. Her expectations will be high because she also holds herself to a high standard. Chances are she'll either end up being used and dumped or marry a man who does not deserve her

A plate of pepper soup for you.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by DollyParton1(f): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
ayusco85:

Chai. E go dey pain God o. Na His creature no gree use him brain so
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by DollyParton1(f): 9:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
englishmart:
She just needs to get pregnant and shut up.

Is she the only one getting such pressures?

It is written that "when a woman is married for 8 to 9 months, and no sign of pregnancy, then their is a tendency of fruitlessness in the marriage.

No be talk am o..

Boy u are just not smart at all
Comot that smart for ur name biko.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by englishmart(m): 10:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
DollyParton1:

Boy u are just not smart at all
Comot that smart for ur name biko.
you are just too blind. Did you see anything like smart there?

Mtscheew. Myopic little girl

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Sunavico(f): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
ayusco85:

This is not always true.I conceived a year after my wedding. And I was NEVER promiscuous. We have different bodies...
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sunavico:
This is not always true.I conceived a year after my wedding. And I was NEVER promiscuous. We have different bodies...

It was just a comment, my opinion actually, I didn't say its 100% true. that was just a general believe.... there are lots of exceptions.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by SenatorJames(m): 3:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
tumababa:
is she an actress?
No. a TV presenter.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by mariagrant10: 7:29am On Nov 05, 2014
I just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage. I really love Louis so much that i can not even do without. I was married for 7years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce... I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out... He moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful man who eventually helped me out with spell... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used herbs... Within 2 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... NOTE THAT he will ask you to pay a small token amount of money to get the materials to work for you. You can email DR SANJAY via (sanjaylandofsolution606@gmail . com or +2348176363653) Don't give up just yet, the different between "Ordinary" & "Extra-Ordinary" is the "Extra" so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos) / Egor Efiok Blasts Kunle Afolayan: You Keep Trying To Cause Disunity In Nollywood / Timi Dakolo And Wife At Daughter's School Project Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.