Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage (28905 Views)

Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? / 2shortz Steps Out With A Stunning Lady After Marriage Controversy (Photo) / Stephanie Linus: Why I Waited 3 Years After Marriage Before Getting Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by zeongeon: 7:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
soulglo:

For you, going to school was a wasted effort. You should have learned a craft were you use your strength and not your brain. Still honorable work and a better investment for someone like you
when I made that post, did I insult U? Did u see soulglo in d poSt? From ur comment I see u really use ur brain and u went to harvard.

Well its NL even fools have right to comment.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 7:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
ajuwarhodes:

Who's this abeg?! Why do 9ja men(some) talk like fools? 60percent of childlessness is curse by men,especially those who don't zip up,some of u guys are cursed by that babe u broke her heart.some have untreated std,so I advice u to shut that gutter u call mouth!am married and I know what am talking abt

i dont envy ur husband one bit. u ve a very fowl mouth for a wife. undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by zeongeon: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
ferdimako:

but they hate u when u say the truth.haha
Bro when pple hate u, u live longer.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
zeongeon:
Don't mind all them pple saying ur lying and don't know what ur saying....To an extent what u said is true some pple are the cause of there fertility issues....when pple go around aborting and taking contraceptives anyhow not knowing that they may pay for there actions some time in future, some contract stds that affect there reproductive organ, some even have slept with occultic men that have used there wombs and all just for 50k, blackberry and brazilian hair and tomorrow they begin to complain about fertility problems.

Fertility problems affect both wayward & chaste pple BUT ur chances of having ferility problems are likely to increase if ur wayward.

u see say i mind them? most of dem its guilty conscience that is worrying them. they tot am judging them or acting like a holier than thou. am not far from the truth they know it, but their hypocritical side cant allow them see reason in what am saying. i got almost 30 mentions about my comment, and 90% are from ladies. well i said my mind, anyone that is not OK with my comment shld go to hell.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 7:58pm On Oct 22, 2014
missmaris020:
And what gives u d idea dat closing ur legs while single will stop u frm getting pregnant late. Abeg say beta thing joor.

i dont expect u to understand my comment
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
VenusBetty:
my dear, it doesn't work like that. I heard of a virgin that got married and I've not given birth o, it could be that their blood doesn't match.

read my comment objectively, dont read it as if am judging those who dont. am not judging anyone, and am not sayin thats the only reason why women find it hard to conceive.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
ideee03:
What's this one saying? Is this an intelligent reason for delay in conceiving?

no one said thats the sole reason for delayed conceiving.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
jadelyn007:
come again? Did u even read this before u posted it? U must be 15yrs old I guess

i was born today. ewu hausa
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
mcdokwe:
K Not always true, you will be amazed at the proportion of chaste ladies who struggle to conceive as against serial abortionists.

Topic
Well, that should be expected because in African culture, pro creation is one major if not the only reason people get married. So no waste their time, give em what they want.
this one na big lie
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 8:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
passionate88:
So it's only girls that closed their legs when they are spinsters that will find it easier to get pregnant when they finally get married?... According to your theory, ehat if the husband is infertile due to rampant wanking and sleeping around?..

i bet u sold ur comprehension skills for a pot of amala and ewedu.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2014
lastchild:
this is just one of the tales told by our parents

To be candid with you, life is moving smoothly for people whom were wayward than good ones, wayward gets married faster,have better husbands,get pregnant faster,deliver successfully

I'm not saying what I think,I'm saying what I know, what happens around me, from my family to my environment,this life is a mystery

i like ur manner of approach. i just said that cos its the general believe, and u know that girls who close their legs more often, ve lesser tendency of having pregnancy troubles when they are married. am not saying its 100%, its relative and a general believe. i dont understand why every girl on this thread was just attacking me as if i judged girls who open their legs more often dan they shld.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
ameenahz:

I am not supporting immorality but being a virgin before marriage has very little to do with having kids. God gives who he wills.

ur in a haste to conclude. what am sayin is the lesser u engage in pre-marital sex the lesser ur pregnancy troubles when u get married. its a general knowledge and believe. i said nothing about been a virgin or not
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
alexlee50:
my guy how did u arrive at that?have u not heard about women born without womb?or virgins that can't get pregnant?or women that had as much as 10 abortion but are still fertile to have children?you have reached a conclusion with limited knowledge of this particular subject matter.I would suggest you carry out a little research so you won't make the mistake of fallacy of hasty generalisation again.
its very difficult to see couples who kept themselves till their wedding nyt have infetility issues i can swear on that
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 8:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
it will be shocking for u when u see ppl who had 6 abortion getting pregnant on their wedding night while virgins stay for years without ever feeling sick. Life is strange.
my comment isnt gold. i didnt say its 100%. its just a general believe. there are lots of exceptions. understand my comment. i didnt conclude
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
cfcchick:

OMG....Aw can u say such?

its just a comment, u dont have to agree with me. am entitled to ma opinion, am i not?
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
gaczee99:
very false. Know of some virgins who are having difficulty getting pregnant. And some wierd girls with even abortion history who go into their husband's homes and get preggy immediately. Only God knows whhy He chooses to let some women wait

i never mentioned virgins, or virginity. ur misunderstanding my comment
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
zeongeon:
Bro when pple hate u, u live longer.
Pple give belle or try to before dey confirm marriage. No dey dia ...soap go enta ur eyes. The lady knows abt d preg pressure and will still do it to others. It is a cycle!
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
lastchild:
this is just one of the tales told by our parents

To be candid with you, life is moving smoothly for people whom were wayward than good ones, wayward gets married faster,have better husbands,get pregnant faster,deliver successfully

I'm not saying what I think,I'm saying what I know, what happens around me, from my family to my environment,this life is a mystery
bro you best leave your comfort zone cos its fucking your mentality up. These days its just money that covers their plenty bullshit from you. Such folks end up in regret much later in life, most certainly not now.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by thorpido(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
ajuwarhodes:

Who's this abeg?! Why do 9ja men(some) talk like fools? 60percent of childlessness is curse by men,especially those who don't zip up,some of u guys are cursed by that babe u broke her heart.some have untreated std,so I advice u to shut that gutter u call mouth!am married and I know what am talking abt
He didn't say what was right.Unfortunately,you are saying exactly what he said in a different way.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by soulglo: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
zeongeon:
when I made that post, did I insult U? Did u see soulglo in d poSt? From ur comment I see u really use ur brain and u went to harvard.

Well its NL even fools have right to comment.

Sorry. Don't be upset. The truth is usually bitter grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Qmab: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2014
datguru:
I have nothing to say, I just want to occupy this space. I don't give a fuc*k about what you think

I know there's a nigga out there craving to have this space but I'm sorry, you can't
Actually, there ain't no nigga craving dt space you got. I think d fact dt u always have nothing to say on d threads in which u jst occupy spaces means ur must be mentally derailed. and my advice is for u to book a space in the appointment book of a good shrink.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by lastchild: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
nebukadnezzari:
bro you best leave your comfort zone cos its fucking your mentality up. These days its just money that covers their plenty bullshit from you. Such folks end up in regret much later in life, most certainly not now.
I should be the one telling you to leave your comfort zone so you can see what this life is all about,those things are what our parents told us that if you live a good boy/good girl life your life will be better,if you obey your parents you'll have a longer life,any adult who still believe that is simply primitive

There are so many things about this life that is beyond our explanation,I have 3 sisters,the most wayward was the first to get married,she has the best husband,rich,handsome and nice, treats her like a queen even their family treats her good and forgive her rubbish once she smiles,if I don't know my father well I would've Called it jazz

The best one we had,whom never lived a wayward life,always at home helping mom in the kitchen,goes to church,respect her elders and so on, she kept being played by men who claim to marry her,at the end she had an accident and died
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by soulglo: 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
lastchild:
I should be the one telling you to leave your comfort zone so you can see what this life is all about,those things are what our parents told us that if you live a good boy/good girl life your life will be better,if you obey your parents you'll have a longer life,any adult who still believe that is simply primitive

There are so many things about this life that is beyond our explanation,I have 3 sisters,the most wayward was the first to get married,she has the best husband,rich,handsome and nice, treats her like a queen even their family treats her good and forgive her rubbish once she smiles,if I don't know my father well I would've Called it jazz

The best one we had,whom never lived a wayward life,always at home helping mom in the kitchen,goes to church,respect her elders and so on, she kept being played by men who claim to marry her,at the end she had an accident and died

Sorry about your sis. She was too good for this world.

I have a theory about this. I think women who generally have more experience with men can smell the bullshit a mile away. That's why they choose better partners. Also they will excuse more from a man because they understand the game. They can play too if they want to or they have had their full of playing. On the hand, the girls with no real experience or who are naive about men will easily fall for a devil. Devils also tend to want the naive ones too. Her expectations will be high because she also holds herself to a high standard. Chances are she'll either end up being used and dumped or marry a man who does not deserve her

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ameenahz(f): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

ur in a haste to conclude. what am sayin is the lesser u engage in pre-marital sex the lesser ur pregnancy troubles when u get married. its a general knowledge and believe. i said nothing about been a virgin or not

Well, you said ....
if you keep your legs closed.....

Anyways my point is: not opening the legs at all does not increase your chances of having babies quickly. And opening it crazily does not mean babies will never come. Having kids easily is just by the grace of God. I have a very very decent friend who is still TTC after 4 years. She cries almost every time we see another of our friends who was the complete opposite and has 2 kids now.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by kokolet007(f): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
My mind is telling me she's pregnant!
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by nikkyshyne(f): 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
ayusco85:

u see say i mind them? most of dem its guilty conscience that is worrying them. they tot am judging them or acting like a holier than thou. am not far from the truth they know it, but their hypocritical side cant allow them see reason in what am saying. i got almost 30 mentions about my comment, and 90% are from ladies . well i said my mind, anyone that is not OK with my comment shld go to hell.
Ofcox 90% are from ladies because we know where the shoe pinches better than most men. Stop trying to justify your shallow minded thoughts. The more you do, the more you sound so ignorant and silly.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by nikkyshyne(f): 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
ameenahz:

Well, you said ....

Anyways my point is: not opening the legs at all does not increase your chances of having babies quickly. And opening it crazily does not mean babies will never come. Having kids easily is just by the grace of God. I have a very very decent friend who is still TTC after 4 years. She cries almost every time we see another of our friends who was the complete opposite and has 2 kids now.
Dont mind the ignoramous. Same here, my friend got married a virgin. She gave birth after 3 years.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Pamcrest(f): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Toke is right. The pressures a new couple faces in terms of post wedding pregnancy is enormous. It starts at d wedding reception when most of d congratulations u get, esp from d women, ends with " ....by this time next year, we would be attending your baby's dedication". It means the couple have been put on d starting block n d race to pregnancy n child birth kicks off immediately after d wedding ceremony. U begin to wonder if having children is the primary reason u got married. grin
My humble submission

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
ameenahz:

Well, you said ....

one out of a million.
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by ayusco85(m): 11:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
nikkyshyne:
Ofcox 90% are from ladies because we know where the shoe pinches better than most men. Stop trying to justify your shallow minded thoughts. The more you do, the more you sound so ignorant and silly.

Welldone professor. Mrs know it all
Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by funmies: 12:26am On Oct 23, 2014
Everytime they blame the women. What of the men that have low sperm count and cannot fertilize egg? What of men that have slept with ladies and got them pregnant and denied the pregnancy as father and the lady cursed him while she is naked. The curse will always hit the man. Now they would pour all blame on women while men too have their own issues.Mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Speaks On The Pressure Of Getting Pregnant After Marriage by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 23, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fadlullah And Fadlulrahman Adebayo's Birthday: Femi Adebayo Celebrates Twin Sons / Actress Kate Henshaw Wows In Stunning New Photos / Happy Wedding Anniversary To Tuface And Annie Idibia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.