Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? (3205 Views)

I Kind Of Like My GF But Her Sister Is Much Better Looking / Nine Secrets Most Women Dont Tell Their Men / R/ship Or Marriage Between People Of Like Temperaments: How Workable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by Glowstone(m): 5:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
Women are not products meant to be sold tho..but how would women feel if a guy walked around with a padded shirt on to make his pecs look muscular or socks in his pants to make a bigger bulge? Am I the only one that seems to have an issue with this? dont you think its a turn off when d guy finally gets to know
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by iceberylin(m): 5:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
āll ţђįş gįŗlş ƒāķįŋg bįg booobş,
god įş wāţçђįŋg o
cry
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by tosyne2much(m): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
Another female bashing thread... Ladies, oya let bashing begin
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
I just like a girl who z simple nd natural....
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by Glowstone(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Women hardly comment on threads like this, they just pretend they didn't see it especially those that are quilty

1 Like

Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by 24in7: 6:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
Wetin don fall_don fall grin

1 Like

Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by PrincessB1(f): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Which one b push up bra again? Bra na bra joor ........ If there is push up there must be push downcheesy
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by luvlyqueen(f): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmm just passing
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by Glowstone(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
luvlyqueen:
hmmmmmmmmmm just passing
passing to Where

1 Like

Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by luvlyqueen(f): 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
Glowstone:

passing to Where
himmmm dis ur question get k leg
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by marieolae(f): 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
So if her breasttt is falling pass gravity..you expect her to walk around like dat abi?
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
So if her breasttt is falling pass gravity..you expect her to walk around like dat abi?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
U Jx made me fall from a ladder
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
Lol!!!! Hahahahaha.

Out crazy

1 Like

Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by idu1(m): 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
Op just forget, if dem not pack am like dat is noting. Damn, so many bobbies are dead. Tanx to medical science............
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by Inik(m): 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
Offtopic. Marie i've just finished reading Raikan. I like it. The failed wooing attempt of the guy in church really cracked my ribs. I think you should seriously pursue that writing dream of yours. Btw send me a pm, i'll show you an online platform where you can publish your writings and get them read by people.

1 Like

Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by EmptinexTune(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
I just like a girl who z simple nd natural....
tarr!!..,like say if u see gal with slippers breast you go toast am

1 Like

Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by Inik(m): 9:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
@OP i agree with you. It is indeed fake advertising. Girls who wear push up bra do not have high self esteem angry
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by luvlyqueen(f): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2014
Inik:
@OP i agree with you. It is indeed fake advertising. Girls who wear push up bra do not have high self esteem angry
but if dos girls step out with there slippers bossom without d supporter u guys will still talk,una case don tire me,
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by marieolae(f): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
Inik:

Offtopic. Marie i've just finished reading Raikan. I like it. The failed wooing attempt of the guy in church really cracked my ribs. I think you should seriously pursue that writing dream of yours. Btw send me a pm, i'll show you an online platform where you can publish your writings and get them read by people.
thankyou. Please can u tell me here, because my email is nt active. Thnks
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by LaurelP(m): 10:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
That's why d best time to visit a girl is early in d morning. Dat time, everything will lay bare for u to see!

2 Likes

Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by Lagusta(m): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2014
No be only push up bra...

If you see some women wearing co-stay bra (those ones with iron rings) you go mess mosquito go wear jeans.....

Fake biiittcchhes everywhere!!!

1 Like

Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
EmptinexTune:
tarr!!..,like say if u see gal with slippers breast you go toast am
ov course i will....i dn look for those things
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by arimahoseloka(m): 6:16am On Oct 23, 2014
marieolae:
Hahahaha. I don die
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by Glowstone(m): 6:52am On Oct 23, 2014
LaurelP:
That's why d best time to visit a girl is early in d morning. Dat time, everything will lay bare for u to see!
sure
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by AfricanApple(f): 7:51am On Oct 23, 2014
seriously if a girl does not wear bra u guys will still say she is advertising by letting d bweast flap, I think those who wear push-ups is more of protection, though some can be said to be advertising when they wear clothes that shows their cleavage untop push-up bra

op pls stop looking at people's bweast
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by tosyne2much(m): 8:20am On Oct 23, 2014
**push up bra na end time thing ooooo tongue

Since no guy will create an illision by putting a banana in his boxers just to get attracted by the female folks then why should ladies push up bra to get admiration

Later now, when d guy dumps their ass they will open threads crying a river and seeking advice on how he left them after getting under their skirt wink

1 Like

Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by Glowstone(m): 8:48am On Oct 23, 2014
marieolae:

Mma wearing bra is ok but wearing push-up and exposing her cleavage like say na so her breast stand is a no no, they should be real

1 Like

Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by nickz(m): 9:08am On Oct 23, 2014
e remain make them call carpenter make em nak wood wood
com call mason to fill with enough granite and cement

the kind pillar wey babes dey use hold boobi nowadays ehn??
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:11am On Oct 23, 2014
it is called packaging and strategy.

1 Like

Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 23, 2014
AfricanApple:
seriously if a girl does not wear bra u guys will still say she is advertising by letting d bweast flap, I think those who wear push-ups is more of protection, though some can be said to be advertising when they wear clothes that shows their cleavage untop push-up bra

op pls stop looking at people's bweast
That Guy is a bad boy
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by Filmewell(f): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
somebody once said that the first place a guy looks at when a lady passes by is her chest. i have confirmed it by this thread that most boys steps out of their cubicle just to entice themselves and are disappointed when expectations are packaged instead of dangling.
nb.
dangling br are quite painful if the have quite a gooooood size.
Re: Women Dont You Think Wearing A Push Up Bra Is Kind Of Like False Advertising? by Inik(m): 5:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
marieolae:
thankyou. Please can u tell me here, because my email is nt active. Thnks

Nope, not here. This is public domain. Create an active email & get back to me....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Boyfriends Parents Don't Want Him To Be With Me Because I'm White. / Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her? / My Facebook Chat With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.