Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,426 members, 7,843,306 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Help A Sister In Need - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Sister In Need (3128 Views)

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? / Help!!!! My Sister-in-law’s Sex-mad / Getting Signals From Sister In Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Sister In Need by eckersley: 3:46am On Dec 25, 2014
Mprex:
This is from a friend and i'm @ loss as per what to advice her thats why i decided to share with us here because i know we've got some awesome relationship counsellors in this section smiley

she just broke up her relationship because of some reasons that i am not permitted to share here. There is this guy that has been begging her for a relationship for over a year. Having ended her first relationship, she decided to go out with this other guy that have been pestering her for a long time.

Barely two weeks into the new relationship, she found out that her new boyfriend has another serious relationship with another lady. Funny enough, she is already falling for him and she is hurting real bad now.

I dunno what to tell her because if i ask her to stay, she will be smarting from the realization and if i ask her to walk away she will stil be hurt because she already loves him

members of the nairaland romance section. Pls help me out. Whats your advice
Why are Nairalander's always writing on behalf of a friend?
Are ur friends illiterate that they cannot open an account here and solicit advise themselves?
Do they lack an internet-enabled device to do so?
If yes, why not allow them access to the device wt wch u r posting this 'my-friend-needs-advice piece?

Cos I'm getting repulsed by this childish facade behind wch evryone is hiding

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Help A Sister In Need by Ikaosunwon(m): 5:16am On Dec 25, 2014
eckersley:

Why are Nairalander's always writing on behalf of a friend?
Are ur friends illiterate that they cannot open an account here and solicit advise themselves?
Do they lack an internet-enabled device to do so?
If yes, why not allow them access to the device wt wch u r posting this 'my-friend-needs-advice piece?

Cos I'm getting repulsed by this childish facade behind wch evryone is hiding
The mata tire me too oo.

Well as for d post. @op, are u sure ur friend is ok? Falling in love with some1 dat already has girlfriend. Funny, what is her definition of love? Is love silly? I thinks she need a good manual overide to restore her brain back to default setting. She need to start thinking with her head & not her mind. (& besides, how old is this friend of urs?) For those who think.............check my signature.

1 Like

Re: Help A Sister In Need by Youngpo413: 5:28am On Dec 25, 2014
Ikaosunwon:
The mata tire me to oo.
Well as for d post. @op, are u sure ur friend is ok? Falling in love with some1 dat already has girlfriend. I thinks she need a manual overide to restore her brain back to default setting. She need to start thinking with her head & not her mind. (& besides, how old is this friend of urs?) For those who think.............check my signature.
friends
Re: Help A Sister In Need by Aabheaven(m): 10:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hy mprex u aint replying my whatsapp pm

(1) (2) (Reply)

What This Guy Did, Fair To Her?? (photo) / A Cult Leader Threaten To Break My Head Today Because I Refuse To Give Him..... / One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.